Hells Queen

De anxiety_omfg

Lilith was about to die when the Devil saved her. But that one decision meant the worlds were no longer in ba... Mai multe

welcome
aesthetics
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
eighteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
epilogue

seven

39 1 0
De anxiety_omfg

"Darling," I hear Lucifer whisper in my ear, stirring me out of my sleep. "Darling, I need you to wake up."

Groaning, I place my face further into his chest, "No."

Hearing him laugh, "Lilith, I need to get up, everyone already left and you need to eat something."

"But-" I start to argue.

"But nothing, come on Darling," he tells me, scooting me off of him, "we need to get going."

"Why," I whine, trying to cover my eyes from the light. "So much has happened today."

"That's exactly why," he tells me, as I hear a drawer open somewhere. Finally opening my eyes, I see him shuffling through one of his desk drawers. "I need you to eat, and then I want you to go see a doctor."

"You have doctors in hell?" I ask, sitting up finally.

"Yes, we do get sick but sometimes we don't heal as fast as we do," he tells me, closing the drawer and slipping something into his pocket. "I need the doctor to look at the wounds that Koriene left."

Hearing her name just pisses me off, which I don't understand because I don't think I've ever felt this angry at a person. Not even Adam. Moving my shirt, I look to find two scratch-like marks on either side of my collarbone, "Um, Lucifer, they aren't here."

"What?" he asks, coming over to me, and running his hand over my collarbone, I try not to shiver at the touch. This is not the time. "You must have gotten my healing abilities, I didn't know that was something that you would get. But I guess I also didn't know you would be able to have fire abilities."

Nodding my head, I agreed with him, I didn't know that I would get any powers. "Well I will call the doctor off, but you still need to eat something," he tells me, helping me up off the couch, keeping my hand in his hand.

Walking out of the office, Poppy is waiting for us in the hallway, "why is she out here?" I ask, letting go of his hand to go and pet them. "Why weren't they in the office?"

"Lorenzo let them out," he tells me, "he must have not let them in."

"Well we are just gonna have to talk to Lorenzo aren't we?" I ask Poppy as they bark in agreement. "Now let's get going, your daddy wants us to eat something."

"They also need to eat, so they aren't gonna argue," Lucifer comments, taking my hand again, and walking down the hall. "You aren't arguing."

"Arguing about?" I ask, confused.

"Holding my hand," he tells me.

"Don't push it," I tell him, taking my hand out of his for him to take it once again with a huge grin on his face. Letting him hold my hand, we walk into the dining hall, where only two chairs are waiting for us. "Nobody else is dining with us?"

"Well that wasn't such a nice time last time," he tells me, true. "Are you saying that you don't enjoy my company?" he asks with fake pain in his voice.

"Oh you know it," I tell him, trying to keep a straight face, thanking the staff when they bring me a plate of food.

"Damn, I thought after kneeling at our wedding it would make you happy enough to like you," he tells me, not even trying to hide his smile.

"You would think, but I'm hard to please, it's gonna take more than just kneeling at a wedding to get on my good side," my smile finally won over my face.

"I can kneel in the bedroom," he tells me, gasping at his words, I look up from my food to see him have a sly smirk, his eyes bleeding into me.

"Lucifer," I scold, taking a sip of the red wine. "That comment was unnecessary."

"Not it was," he replies, sending a wink my way. "You give me the word my queen, and I'll be on my knees once again."

"I don't know what the fuck I just walked in on, but I can leave," Lorenzo says, coming from behind Lucifer's chair, taking a seat across from me.

"Where the fuck did you even come from?" I ask.

"I came through the kitchen, but I wasn't expecting to come to you guys talking dirty," he tells us with a smirk, wiggling his eyes at both of us.

"Get on with it Lo, what the fuck do you need," Lucifer states, adjusting his posture in the seat as he stares daggers at Lorenzo.

"We had a meeting about thirty minutes ago, you schedule it like five days ago, we were all waiting," he tells Lucifer with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Shit," Lucifer mumbles. "We'll finish eating and then we'll go, just get everything set up, we are almost done here."

"Yes sir," Lorenzo says, before waving at me and sliding out the main doors.

"I don't have to go," I tell him. "I don't know if you want me there but I don't want you to force your hand."

"I was wanting you there, but if you don't want to go you don't have to," he tells me, finishing his meal as I take another sip of my wine.

"I can go," I mumble, finishing my meal. "Let me just finish this wine." Sitting back, I relax into the chair, taking small sips of my drink, not wanting to rush.

"You still tired Darling?" Lucifer asks, his head resting on his hands as he looks at me.

"Yeah," I tell him, "but I don't want to go to sleep, I don't want to sleep my day away."

"Well, today let's have this meeting, and then we can go and just relax. I have this whole wing that we all usually just hang out with, it's more modern than the rest of the castle."

"Okay," I agree, taking my last sip of wine. "Let's go to this meeting."

...

This meeting is very freaking boring, all I've been doing is sitting at the end of the table, trying too hard to concentrate on what they are talking about. But they keep naming people I don't know, and they keep going into what I believe is Latin, which I don't fucking know because it's a dead fucking language.

Looking up from my hands, I look up to see Lucifer staring at me, while everyone else is shuffling through papers, talking amongst themselves. Smiling at him, he gives me a small smile in return, before pointing his finger back and forth, beckoning me towards him.

'Why?' I mouth, doesn't he have work he needs to focus on?

As he continues to motion for me to come there, he mouths, 'Now.'

Rolling my eyes, "he is so fucking demanding," I mutter. Getting up from my chair, I go around the rest of the table, getting over to his side, I bend down so he can talk to me.

Before I can realize what is happening, he grabs my waist, placing me in his lap, my little squeak making three of them look up before going back to their conversation. "Don't roll your eyes at me again," he commands, squeezing my waist.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I whisper in his ear.

"Don't lie to me Darling," he whispers in my ear, biting softly down on my ear, making my entire body shutter.

"Why did you call me over here," I ask.

"You seemed very bored with what was going on," he whispers, his breath hot on my ear and neck.

"I am," I whisper honestly. "I was trying to pay attention and then I couldn't."

"Lucifer," Isabania says, both our faces moving away from each other to look at the table. "We can be done."

"Nope, let's finish this so then we can be done for today," he replies, starting to rub my back as I feel his body tense up.

"I don't know if you want Lilith here for this part," Harium speaks up, throwing a sad smile my way.

"No, if I'm here, I'm not leaving," I argue. "What is it?"

I see Harium look at Lucifer with a questioning look, "go ahead," Lucifer says which makes me angry.

"Nope, I'm not doing this," I tell them, getting out of Lucifer's lap and going back to my seat. "I might not be one of you, but if I'm going to be Queen you are going to tell me everything, you are going to give me responsibilities. So don't look at him to question what I say. I am your Queen, so fucking tell me what it is. I know it has something to do with me."

I see Lucifer smile, as well as Isabania, while Lorenzo just looks impressed and Harium looks more embarrassed than anything else. "Yes ma'am," he murmurs, before picking up the papers. "There have been threats towards the palace, specifically after they heard about Lucifer kneeling for Lilith."

"How bad are these threats?" Lucifer asks.

"They aren't that bad, which would lead me to not usually say anything but most are saying they know people in the palace," Harium tells us. "We've started going through staff and visitors from the wedding but I'm still not sure."

"What specifically are they saying?" I ask.

Speaking up for the first time Isabnaia reads a threat, "Devil, you can't be a god that kills thousands upon thousands to bring a human as queen. Watch your back, many do not like this, there are many inside the palace. One that holds great power, do not underestimate the numbers of us."

"Koriene," I mumble, all four sets of eyes snap to mine. "We are all thinking of it, 'one that holds great power'. All of you seem perfectly fine with it, now who else holds great power."

"I hate to admit it, but she is probably right," Isabania says. "The only other person that holds great power would be The Reaper, but he hasn't been in the palace for god knows how long, we haven't needed him."

"The Reaper?" I ask this is the first time I'm hearing of him.

"My brother," Lucifer states, his voice much deeper and angrier than I've heard before. "He wouldn't try anything, he knows his place. And we talked only last week, he is doing well."

"Then what do we do?" Lorenzo asks, I turn to him in surprise, his tone is more serious than I have ever heard before. He sounds terrifying.

"Do what you wish, figure something out, the three of you. I will not deal with her anymore," Lucifer says, getting up from his chair, anger still in his voice. "Lilith, come."

Getting up from my chair, I say my goodbyes to the Inner Circle, before following Lucifer out the door. "Lucifer," I call out to him, as he speeds down the hall. When he doesn't stop or slow down I call for him again, "Lucifer!"

Turning around, I see his eyes a fire red, his horns coming out of his head, he's losing it. "Lucifer," I whisper calmly, taking slow steps toward him. The closer I get to him, the more I see the anger. His breaths are coming out heavy and short, his entire body seems to be trembling.

"Don't come near me," he commands, his voice full of anger.

"You won't hurt me," I tell him, continuing with my small steps. "Lucifer, tell me what is wrong."

"Lilith, stop."

Stopping a foot away from him, I just watched him, "What happened in there."

"Those threats Lilith, nobody should threaten you. The fact that half of those threats say that someone in my home is trying to get you is disgusting and must be dealt with. But I can't deal with them this angry, I need to calm down."

"I'm glad you know that, but let me help you calm down," I tell him. "Please."

"No Lilith, I will take you to my room and you will stay there until I come back. I did not always know this Lilith. When I got angry, I used to go and kill, take lives, and leave chaos in my tracks, I have learned not to do that. But I can not be around people," he screams.

"Lucifer," I start, but I don't know what to say.

"Lilith, I'm fucking dangerous," he tells me. "And you can't get hurt, if you get hurt, if I hurt you." His hands come to his face, his entire body still trembling.

Without thinking anymore, I come forward, wrapping my arms around his body, my head in his chest. "You aren't going to hurt me Lucifer," I whisper. "You won't hurt me, I know that. So please, let us just go and relax, like you said. We can deal with this later."

"I don't want to deal with it at all," he whispers, wrapping his arms around me, his head falling into the crook of my neck. "Darling,"

"Yes?"

"You taking charge in there was hot as fuck," he mumbles into my neck, leaving a sloppy kiss on my skin.

"Weren't you just raging mad?" I ask, laughing as he pulls back, his eyes back to their normal hazel, his horns no longer there.

"Shut up and kiss me," he whispers against my cheek.

Pulling him close to me, our lips smash against each other. This time unlike the others his lips are soft against me, slowly moving with mine. His tongue slips into my mouth, this time he doesn't try to dominate, our tongues just twist amongst one another.

Moving back from each other, "Jump," he tells me. Jumping up, my legs wrap around his waist, my lips attaching to his neck. As we start moving, I can feel myself slowly starting to slip and he places his hands on my ass, holding me closer to him.

Soon he kicks open a door, closing it behind us before placing me down on a large soft bed. "Lilith, tell me to stop," he whispers, biting down on my neck, pain, and pleasure.

"No," I gasp out, when his hands go under my shirt, grasping my breast in his hand. "Don't stop."

"Darling," he groans out when my lips find his neck again, leaving a matching mark on his neck like mine. "Fuck." Moving his head down further and further from my neck, "May I?" he asks his hands at the bottom of my shirt. Nodding my head, he looks up at me. "Words Darling, words."

"Yes," I whisper back. "Please, Lucifer."

Stripping me from my shirt and pants, he throws them onto the floor, taking his shirt off. I suck in a breath when I see his body. He has long scars going up and down his torso, ending right before his neck. He's hot a fuck. "Like what you see," he teases, coming back in between my legs.

As I go to answer, I'm cut off by my moan, as he nips at my thighs, before kissing right about my panties. "Lilith, one more time Darling. Am I okay to continue?"

"Yes," I tell him, not waiting another moment, he moves my underwear to the side, kissing my folds. Grabbing at his dark hair, I beckon for him to come closer to me.

Licking from the top of my pussy down, I shiver as his tongue plunges into me, my hips bucking. As I squirm under his touch, he places his hands on my hips, holding me down against the mattress. "You have to stay still darling." Whimpering at his words, I try to keep my body from moving as his hands stay on my hips.

Coming back down, he brings my thigh into his mouth, leaving dark marks on either side before going back in between my thighs. Taking one hand from my hips, he digs two fingers into me as his tongue flicks my bud, making me gasp and my back arch.

"Lucifer!" I scream, when his fingers continue going faster and faster, hooking at the end of every pump. "Fuck, fuck, Lucifer."

As I continue calling his name, I feel the pressure rising in the pit of my stomach as he continues to distract me. Not being able to stop my squirming, I grip his hair, pulling at it, him groaning against my bud as I do so. "Lucifer, I'm close."

"Cum for me darling," he tells me, his lips reattaching to me, as he adds another finger to me. Pushing myself up, my head falls back as my back arches even further, as I reach my high. My body twitches as I ride my high out on the Devil's face. As my high finishes, he crawls up my body.

Inserting his fingers in his mouth, I scrunch my face at the action, "You taste delicious darling." Placing a kiss on my lips, I can taste my saltiness on his lips. As he pulls back, I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him back for a longer kiss. His weight dropped on me, but I could care less.

"Darling, you need to use the restroom," he tells me, laying down next to me.

"I don't want to get up," I whine, knowing he is right.

"Come on Darling, then you can take a shower and go to bed," he tells me. "Get that relaxing in."

"Okay," I reply, placing another kiss on the thick stubble on his cheek. Getting up, he follows me into the bathroom, going into the private toilet area, I go in there and do my business, hearing him turn the water on. Going back out into the large bathroom, I start washing my hands as Lucifer comes against me, wrapping his arms around my waist, and resting his head on my back.

"You look gorgeous," he whispers against my skin, placing kisses across my back.

Looking at my reflection, I laugh at his words. My hair is a mess, my cheeks are covered in bright red, and there is a trail of dark marks from my collarbone down to my thighs. "I look like I just got fucked," I mutter, turning to dry my hands.

"Not yet, Darling," he tells me. Letting go of me and heading towards the bedroom.

"Where are you going?" I ask him, as I open the shower door, seeing how warm it is.

"You are going to shower," he tells me, giving me a questioning look.

"And you are going to join me."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

273K 10K 29
🔞🔞 Tw:: abuse / violence / sexual themes / gore It's tradition for a Fae to marry a demon if peace between the realms is to continue. The fairy...
252 0 11
Disclaimer: This story contains mature elements and subjects that could be disturbing to some readers such as: sexual themes/acts, strong language, t...
54.2K 1.4K 28
Angels and devils. Two races who hated each other. But what if an angel falls for a devil? Would they be accepted? Are they even allowed to love? The...
356K 15.4K 84
Now Complete! *** It begins with sultry dreams, a shadowed apparition relentlessly seeking the sweet heat of her body no matter how Sable resists. Po...