[NEW]Kirby: Curse of the Skul...

GoldenEiffel tarafından

Note: Not very good at story covers... CHAPTER 1 IS OUT!!!!! Kirby belongs to © Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, In... Daha Fazla

THE FIRST CHAPTER IS NOT RELEASED YET
Why did I delete and republish chapter 1...
quick announcement #1
HELP!!!
Fixed problem
I have a YouTube channel...

Chapter 1: Salty Caramel ice cream

314 8 7
GoldenEiffel tarafından

It was like any day here in Dreamland. The bright and cloudy day was peaceful with no beast in sight, the Sky clear for the bright sun, and our lovable powerful eldritch demi-god of cuteness and destruction Kirby was resting under the tree, Dreaming of food and many of their friends. A satisfactory sleep indeed. Well it would be for Kirby but something was disturbing their sleep, A loud sound was heard in the forest. At first, Kirby ignored it since they didn’t know what it was plus they were very good at sleeping through worse events, But as the seconds passed they decided to finally bother paying attention to disturbing their sleep. Something in the back of their consciousness tells them to take a peek at the disturbance. Something was gnawing at their mind.

“What is it this time? I hope they aren’t here to attack dreamland again… woah…” Kirby said surprised to see one of the many star-shaped portals here. They thought they fixed that problem. So to see one of the portals still open is a surprise. ‘I should contact Elfilis or Magolor to fix this problem, It might cause trouble’ Kirby thought at the possibility of disturbing the peace and possibly harming the innocents. But before they can do that, The portal starts acting very strange whirling and whirling as it suddenly starts to suck everything in front of it.

Kirby fought with might trying to stay grounded but unfortunately, an apple hit their head and made Kirby lose focus. This ultimately led them to get sucked into the portal.

As Kirby spins and spins and spins one thing is on Kirby's mind ‘Well looks like I'm on a new adventure! I hope I make it in time for Ribbon’s picnic, I Don’t want to disappoint her. Plus I’m getting hungry’ Kirby thought of both the fairy and the food they probably wouldn’t get to eat. Kirby sighs disappointingly as they won’t get to eat some of the fairy’s prepared picnic meals Plus they're pretty relaxed in the portal as this isn’t their first time going through such, Even their latest big adventure involves such things. So they’re probably fine, the question is how long will this adventure take?

Meanwhile in an unknown distorted world…

Two female figures surrounded by all sorts of items were busy trying to fix their TV. These two gods that make up the divine trinity, Aeon and Venus, were busy rebooting their consoles.

“C’mon is it fixed yet?”

“Not yet and… We’re done.”

“Finally, It was getting boring.”

As they finally got the console to work, Aeon felt something unfamiliar yet deja vu-like powerful force.

They looked around but didn’t notice anything weird so they ignored it. As the TV turned on the Skullgirls logo was briefly glitched into the Kirby logo before briefly glitching back into the Skullgirls logo. Venus caught a glimpse of the glitch but choked it up to the imagination then they pressed play…

it glitches a bit and the game goes into the character roster. As they get ready to play the game, A single frame of a Gray circle with dots for eyes and a great smile flashes through the screen and the crack in their prison gets slightly bigger Soon the game starts as something is happening within the code of the game

Meanwhile within the code…

>>Launching Skullgirls

>>Are you loading a new timeline? Y/N

>>Yes

>>Loading…

>>ERROR!

>>Anomaly detected!

>>Reconfigure the timeline? Y/N

>>Yes

>>Loading…

>>Warning!

>>Launch timeline =/= New anomaly

>>Solution = Reconfigure anomaly into the downloadable content

>>Anomaly data detected!

>>Downloading…

>>Data Downloaded.

>>Reconfigure Data into Downloadable Content? Y/N

>> Yes

>>Reconfiguring…

>>Reconfiguring completed!

>>Data turned into Downloadable Content…

>> Successful!

>>Reconfigure the timeline? Y/N

>>Yes

>>Complete!

>>Launch Skullgirls? Y/N

>>Yes

>>Are you loading a new timeline? Y/N

>>Yes

>>New Story Mode unlocked: Kirby.

Somewhere???

As Kirby continued to spiral and spiral around the portal, till finally they were spat out of the portal and are currently falling through the sky hitting Kirby and screaming through it all as they completely forgot that they can fly or that their malleable body can survive this fall since they were wholly distracted during the fall plus despite being an all-powerful demi-god, They weren’t exactly the smartest nor the wisest.

“AH!!!!!” They screamed as they finally hit the ground, landing and disturbing the street cats nearby.

They were still dizzy as they tried to get the bearings of their surroundings. Kirby finally lifted themselves up

“Ugh… Where am I?” Kirby, still dizzy, finally shook it off. Kirby looked around their surroundings and noticed they were in some form of an alleyway with yucky trash and muck surrounding them, and the street cats and other rodents they were scared of when they landed.

“*Sigh*...I hope they can find me soon. For now, I can only explore this place a bit…” Kirby told themself “Who knows I might make some new friends?” Kirby said optimistically “But first I need to get out of this smelly place…” Then Kirby’s stomach growled “And a snack…”

Kirby then blindly picked a direction and shuffled forward.

Meanwhile at the boardwalk…

“Sure was a lot of talk about sister time for someone who doesn’t spend any time with her sister” A young-looking girl in a yellow raincoat, with pink hair said, She’s Umbrella Renoir, She is the youngest of the two Canopy Kingdom princesses of the Renoir family, the rulers of the Canopy Kingdom. An umbrella-looking thing wielded by Umbrella responded with a bunch of gurgling noises, It has eyes all over it’s purple frame and bony like structure giving it the appearance of an umbrella, It’s Hungern, umbrella-shaped Living Weapon with an insatiable appetite and best friend of umbrella.

They originally went with Umbrella’s older sister, Parasoul Renoir, The older of the two princesses of the Renoir family, and commands the Black Egrets, to have some “Sister time” but she left because of the appearance of the Skullgirl at New Meridian, Umbrella wants to come but Parasoul told Umbrella to stay and wait at the Ice cream stand to wait for someone to pick them up before she quickly left.

“SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHH it’s fine. Let’s see what flavors they have. I’d love some SALTED caramel.” Umbrella says

Back with Kirby…

Kirby’s stomach growls as they pout, “I could really go for some Ice cream, I hope this dimension has it.” Kirby hoped, As they continued walking they wondered, ‘Just where am I?’ Just then a Newspaper hit their face, “A newspaper! Now I know where I am!” Kirby said as they grabbed the newspaper only to realize, “I forgot I can’t read…” Kirby is now back in step 1 without making any progress, “Jeez If only there was some other way for me to get this information- oof!” Kirby reacted as they hit their head on an abandoned but still functioning television, and luckily it was on the news channel

“Good evening everyone, and thanks for tuning in to the 5 o’clock Canopy Kingdom news. I’m Rachel Wong, reporting from our studio in the nation’s capital, Canopolis. Frank has the night off.” The reporter introduced herself

“Thank void there’s television, I’ll be lost in this world since, well… I can’t read…” Kirby felt somewhat relieved

“In our top story today, there have been numerous reports of Skullgirl sightings in New Meridian, Leading the Canopy Military to raise the Skullgirl alert to"Mauve "."

“A Skull-what?” Kirby says confused at what the reporter is saying

“New Meridian citizens are advised to stay indoors, remain vigilant, and report anything suspicious.” The reporter told the instruction ‘Something tells me that whatever a Skullgirl is, They seem like bad news’ Kirby thought judging by the report

“This newest incarnation of the Skullgirl has yet to be identified, but our sources within the NMPD say her victims seem to be connected with the prestigious Medici family.” The reporter explained which seemed to catch Kirby’s attention “Lorenzo Medici, the most prominent of this powerful clan, has withdrawn from the public spotlight and is believed to have gone into hiding.”

Kirby doesn’t know why but looking at the picture of what they presumed to be Lorenzo, It fills the pink puffball with anger, disgust, distrust, and any other negative thoughts against this person, and they don’t know why…

“Having just observed the seventh anniversary of the defeat of the previous Skullgirl, our kingdom’s own Queen Nancy (Trinity bless her soul), The appearance of a new Skullgirl is a chilling development.” Kirby got a slightly better idea of what a Skullgirl is but not the whole picture.

“While expected, The core of our nation is once again shaken as normalcy seems to be returning. But we will not be defeated, and we will stand strong against this new enemy!” Reporter said

“Seems like this world is in trouble, good thing I arrived to help…” Kirby said to themselves

“In related royal news, the eldest daughter of Queen Nancy and King Franz, Princess Parasoul has successfully apprehended the infamous Gigan Half-breed terrorist, Scythana, with the help of her elite military force, The Black Egrets.” Kirby decided to stay and watch for a while, probably due to them being lost and probably needing information on how to get around plus they have nothing better to do “As reported earlier, Scythana attacked the Renoir Grand war memorial in Canopolis and has been in Alastor Maximum Security Prison.” The reporter explained the details of the arrest. “So once again, thanks to Princess Parasoul and the Black Egrets, you can sleep easy at night, even as this new threat has emerged. In these uncertain times, It’s good to know that we can always rely on the strength and leadership of our Canopy Royal family. Goodnight, and Goddesspeed.” Only for the TV to eventually run out of power

“Seems like I got some of the gists of this new world, and with a new world, A new threat.” Kirby said “While it’s nice that this world can protect themselves, the question is, is it enough? I hope those Black Egret people will appreciate an extra hand or two.” Kirby says then starts running down the alleyway “Okay then stop the Skullgirl threat first and then I find a way to go home.” Kirby proclaimed before their stomach growled as they briefly stopped “Okay maybe a snack first” Kirby cheekily said.

“Question is where do I get a bite-” Only for Kirby to stop talking to themselves as they start smelling the air “Popcorn, Cotton candy, ICE CREAM!” Kirby screamed with excitement, Kirby then followed the direction of the smell arriving at the New Meridian boardwalk attraction “Oh my Void! Oh, my Void! Oh, my Void!” Kirby ran and ran seeing the sights as they finally exited the alleyway only to bump into someone.

“Oof!” A voice that sounded like a little girl reacted while someone or something was making incomprehensible noise angrily.

“Hungern STOP! No chompies!!!” It was Umbrella that Kirby bumped into “Sorry, He NEVER bites! He does bark a lot, but he doesn’t try to bite people most of the time. I mean, he bites AT people, but he’s not trying to EAT them or anything.” Umbrella tried to explain “There was one time he tried to eat a cat, though, but he wasn’t that serious about it because I mean if he had oh boy that cat be-” Only for Kirby to disturb her explanation “It’s okay, I'm used to it.” Kirby flashbacked to all the times bad guys threaten them to chew them like gum “Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention, just trying to find a place to get some ice cream.” Kirby shrugged their head

“No way! We’re also getting ice cream!” Umbrella exclaimed, “Looks like we should go together then.” Kirby offered of course “Oh yeah forgot to introduce myself, I’m Kirby”

“Hi! I'm Umbrella Renoir!” She grumbled negatively at her last name which Kirby noticed, Just then a living umbrella with a big mouth and a multitude of eyes popped up " And this is my bestest friend Hungern who is a big slobbery cutie” Hungern then made a bunch of indescribable growls, and slurps "He says he's pleased to meet you."

Umbrella noticed the way Kirby looked, Umbrella was somewhat aware of the other species and races living in this city, but Kirby didn’t look like any race or species she was aware of which led to Umbrella looking and admiring Kirby weirdly the pink puff noticed. Not only that but Umbrella also feels a strange presence with Kirby. ‘Why does Kirby feel a bit like… Mom?’ She thought

“Um… Hey, why are you looking at me weirdly.” Kirby said which snapped Umbrella out of it. “Sorry, You just don’t look like any of the races or species I’m aware of,” Umbrella explained “You look like those cutesy kiddy creatures from that kiddy show my sister watches… Sorry... I'm not used to seeing pink well, whatever you are...?”

“Yeah, I’m not exactly from this world…” Kirby says

“Wait a minute, are you like a space alien or something?” Umbrella asked

“Kinda… Let’s get some ice cream first then we will discuss it.” Kirby introduced as they walked to the Ice cream shop which had a giant Egret sign on top they angrily stared at it not knowing why. “Let’s pick up some ice cream! My sister’s paying.” Umbrella introduced as Hungern also made some incomprehensible noise making a lot of slobber.

“Can you please ton down the slobbering tho, It’s pretty gross,” Kirby asked

Umbrella responded “Hey, don’t be mean! Hungern isn’t gross. He’s the cutest!”

“Well I can kinda see it” Kirby admitted a little that there was some cuteness in there if you ignore all of the slobbering and grossness. ‘plus he is kinda cute in his disturbing type of way' Kirby thought “Anyway, let's get some ice cream!” Kirby shouted in excitement to which Hungern happily responded in how he always responded with Umbrella also calling “Yeah! Let’s get some!”

It took a few minutes but they arrived only for them to be disappointed at what was at the front door.

SORRY!

SOLD OUT!

COME BACK TOMORROW!

All three of them were shocked “WHAT?! How did they sell out already?” Umbrella exclaimed “Holy Sakurai, who could have bought that much ice cream, the only ones who could are those who have my diet or a group of people!” Kirby exclaimed

“Can’t fight the Skullgirl on an empty stomach. Eat up, fellas!” The gingered-haired cartoony-looking girl said as a bunch of anthropomorphic objects.

“HEY, no fair! Your goons cut in line, and you can’t hog all the ice cream! That one doesn’t even have a mouth!” Umbrella exclaimed, “Yeah! Wait… hey! Y’know my friend Bandana Dee would be offended if he were here right now to hear you say that.” Kirby remarked, “Let’s try to find someplace else where…” Kirby proposed “But I still want to eat ice cream!” Umbrella protested, “Suit yourself, I'm going to explore someplace else to eat.”

As they left the shop Peacock looked back stroking her chin “Wait you look familiar… almost like a princess…”

“I changed my mind! Wait!” Umbrella shouted chasing after Kirby

As they left the shop, Kirby facepalmed as they remembered what was their original goal before getting distracted by ice cream “A geez, I forgot, I was so focused on the ice cream that I was supposed to find the Skullgirl…” Kirby said, “Sorry about the ice cream and all of that, I know I promise an explanation but I have a Skullgirl to chase…” Kirby explained as they summoned a warp star and got on it to prepare to travel.

“Yeah… Yeah…” Only to hear what Kirby says, As she got an idea, all she wanted to do was to see her sister beat bad guys up, and now she has the opportunity to do it, All they want is to hang out with their older sister and watch them kick bad guys butt, So she decided to run after Kirby, Was it a stupid decision, probably, But their young and they weren’t thinking straight, just relying on instinct apparently plus they want to also have some adventure and kick bad guys butt also and help her sister and Kirby was their ticket to do that. “Hey! Wait! Let me come with you!” Umbrella says running to Kirby “Wait! Don’t get on! It’s about to launch-” But It’s already too late she jumped on the warp star and it launched to the sky as Umbrella held on to Hungern and the warp star tightly while Kirby tried their best to steer it only to crash it somewhere else in the city which landed them in some garbage in some other part of New Meridian.

Kirby was fine as they got used to crashing their warp star, They were currently dizzy trying their best to regain their thoughts.

“Ugh… That was rough- Oh Sakurai! Umbrella!” Kirby panicked as they went where they could visibly see Umbrella, Only to see Umbrella and Hungern fine but dizzy also, “That was dizzying…” Umbrella commented as they finally regained as they stood up

“You two okay?” Kirby asked

Umbrella “We’re fined just dizzy” 

“Thank void you are okay, Looks like I have to explain after all” Kirby looked around and saw a restaurant “Let’s go over there.”

They went inside the restaurant passing by a tan-skinned, lithe young woman with light blue eyes and white hair styled in a bob cut with long dark cat ears, tail, clawed hands, and feet exiting the restaurant.

“Alright then, guess this is the part where I explained myself,” Kirby said as they found a table to sit at. “But first some food.”

Somewhere in the catacombs…

While the Skullgirl is looking at one of the many Medici it killed. Within its chest, the Skullheart beat as it felt a foreign yet familiar force like deja vu 'I felt a force that is beyond any power I have known or felt, possibly beyond the trinity...' and for the first time in its life, the Skullheart felt an emotion foreign to it, Fear, for the power they wield even scared them... 'This could be interesting...' It thought, But for now, all it could do was fear them, having no idea what this force was…

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

509K 15.1K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
23.2K 751 17
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
206K 2.5K 76
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္