LOVE ME HARDER PROFESSOR | RO...

Von QueenRia_10

"Please." Rosalie breathlessly begged, her nails digging on both sides of the table as her legs spread wide. ... Mehr

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1 - DAUGHTER OF THE BACHELOR
CHAPTER 2 - THE CHANGE OF RESIDENCE
CHAPTER 3 - THE NOSY AND THE BABIES
CHAPTER 4 - SEXUAL TENSION
CHAPTER 5 - UNEXPECTED VISIT
CHAPTER 6 - A STUBBORN CHILD AND A BALL
CHAPTER 7 - DOORSTEP AND SEDUCTION
CHAPTER 8 - THE PHONECALL
CHAPTER 9 - DINNER AND PRAYERS
CHAPTER 10 - ROMEO AND JULIET AND A BAD GIRL
CHAPTER 11 - PLAY TIME AND VULNERABILITY (M)
CHAPTER 12 - OAF STRIKES AGAIN
CHAPTER 13 - A PREGNANT WOMAN AND RORY'S BORROWING ERA
CHAPTER 14 - A LONG NIGHT TO REMEMBER
CHAPTER 15 - BEWARE OF LEATHER SHOES
CHAPTER 16 - CONFESSIONS AND THE MOMENT
CHAPTER 17-ACCEPTING REJECTIONS AND LIFE CHOICES
CHAPTER 18 - OVERPROTECTIVE STEP MOM TO BE
CHAPTER 20- TAKING HER ON A DATE FIRST
CHAPTER 21- PAIN OF THE PAST

CHAPTER 19 - AT PEACE WITH YOU

3.5K 199 6
Von QueenRia_10

Elara thank Merlin for being in time to stop her mate from lashing out to everybody who hurt Rory. She knows how territorial vampire can be and the fact that it's Elara's daughter who got hurt, Rosalie's mate's daughter, made Elara terrified of a possible murder that Rosalie will commit.

The vampire on her hold stayed inhumanly still but not quite as rigid as before. Elara had the urge to use her magic to make Rosalie sleep but it would've been cruel of her to do, so she just let the thoughts go before she coax her mate more into calming down.

"It will be fine, we'll get inside and get Rory out and never take her here again. I'll hire a nanny to take care of them while I work so they won't have to be here." Elara said softly, getting a hold of Rosalie's hand, peppering kisses on her knuckles to which made the vampire gave in and unnecessarily sighed, giving into her mate's wishes with a stiff nod of her head.

Elara sighed gratefully before shooting her a smile. "Now, I will knock on the door and get this over with okay?"

With a single nod from Rosalie, Elara knocked three times before it abruptly opened by a stressed looking Mrs. Smith whose eyes shined brightly when it captured Elara's tall figure but dimmed drastically when she saw the two holding each other's hand.

Rosalie didn't like the way the woman's eyes lit up when she look at Elara, nor she like the way Mrs. Smith invade her mate's personal space by touching her arm in a manner that made Elara squirm uncomfortably, but the woman's hand didn't linger longer when Elara brushed her off and jogged towards her children to take them in her arms.

Rory hugged her mama tightly but she draw back and tearfully held her arms up for Rosalie to take making the blonde take her in her arms, hugging Rory, gently rocking her side to side to stop the little girl from crying.

"Thank God you are here. Your chidren were being difficult to handle and were menace to the class -" Mrs. Smith rambled, truthfully having  been stressed out by the squabble.

"Excuse you?" Rosalie cut her off, as if it offended her, before taking a threatening step forward, her glare piercing on the woman infront of her while Rory was still in her embrace.

Taken aback by the interruption and hostility, she cleared her throat before continuing, nose up in the air. "Well, they were causing ruckus inside the classroom-"

Teddy's nose flared, flailing out of Elara's clutch and point at the smug looking child thats on a woman's arms before yelling indignantly, his British accent prominent on his each and every words making it hard for common folks to understand. "That's not true! This mongrel was bullying me into doing his artwork but I said no so he started terrorizing Rory but Rory fought back so he punched her! Its his fault not ours, not my sister!"

But Mrs. Smith was not having it and wave him off as if his side of the story wasn't important. "As I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted, which by the way was really disrespectful, you should really raise your child to be more respectful and polite." She quipped, raising an eyebrow at Elara before glancing at Rosalie, judging her. "And find a better partner to raise your kids with."

The nerve of this bitch.

Rosalie was so ready to pounce at her but Elara's cold voice stopped her on her tracks. "As if you're any better."

Mrs. Smith nerves spiked at Elara's sudden coldness to which the half-vampire reveled at and grinned condensingly at the nervous woman. "May I remind you that each and every parents can monitor their children through the CCTV. I quite vividly saw everything that happened."

A flash of recognition can be seen on the daycare teacher's eyes. Her guilt of negligence clearly visible on her body language. "M-maybe we s-should take this up in my office."

Elara only chuckled, shaking her head in response and walk towards the door to show herself out, gesturing Rosalie to do the same. "No. I'd like to discharge my children from here earlier than they should be and I thank you for taking them in but they'll never be coming back. I'll be raising a complaint to your superior with the way you handle the situation."

Rosalie reluctantly retreated as well but not before giving the woman a stinky eye and a scoff, all the time holding her tongue to not curse the living daylight out of the woman.

Elara hold the door open for her and before closing it, she smiled  at Mrs. Smith guilty stricken figure. "The next time you say something about my parenting and choice of partner, make sure you're doing it any better."

Elara thought back the time when a boy made a disgusting comment about her in the hallway resulting to Rosalie giving him a good beating and flash a mocking smile. "Oh wait, your son Jackson, he's in my class. Is he any better now? Teach him manners will you?" She said sarcastically, closing the door with a bang and holding Rosalie's other hand to calm her down again and with a single twirl of Elara's wand, they vanished from the empty corridor.

Rosalie felt as though she was being flushed through a pipe, feeling as though her body being sucked into a cramped contraption. She tried to get out but the thing that was making her trapped vanished as soon as it came and Rosalie found herself in a quite cosy living room of the Black's household.

Her eyes snapped back towards Rory who's still hiccuping in her arms, the little blond's head resting on the crook of the cold one's neck making Rosalie's heart melt. "Oh Rory."

"They were so mean to me and Teddy, Roselie." Rory mumbled, her littles hands fisting the woman's jacket. "They were making fun of how I speak and won't leave me alone. Why were they like that?"

Rosalie glance up towards the equally sad looking Elara before dropping kisses on the little girl's head. "That's how ignorant people act, honey. If you are different from them, they'll be threatened of what you can do and what you are. They will take their insecurities out by bullying and making fun of people and the only thing you can do, is to fight back."

Rory was now looking up at her slightly, her body still quite attached to the woman and listening intently to what the vampire was saying. "You fight back no matter how much pain it brought you."

Rory pouted,  "But the meanie said I'm just a girl."

Snorting a bit, Rosalie rolled her eyes at that. She hold both side of the little girl's cheeks, looking at her straight to her eyes. "Whatever he said, it doesn't mean anything. You being a girl won't stop you from doing anything you set your mind to. You are more than just a girl, you can be anything, you are more than anything."

Rory's eyes shined bright, sinking in all Rosalie's words, taking the woman by surprise by hugging her tightly to which so reciprocated.

The day was eventful for each and everyone of them, more so the children than the adults inside the household. The children were now situated in their respective rooms while the adults were trying to get ready for bed.

Hermione just got back from work with her child and had been filled in by the event transpired within the center and was enraged by the audacity of the daycare teacher.

Despite her being the levelheaded one, people hurting her niece and  nephew is a different story. She was ready to disapparate to find the woman but being the ever so prepared Elara, the wand that was on the brunette's side disappear making her glower at the culprit but Elara isn't at all bothered by her and just waved her off and retreat to her room.

She found Rosalie on the bed flipping pages through a magazine elegantly and tiptoed towards her lightly to not bother the woman but Rosalie glance up at her, amused. "You know I can feel you right?"

Elara sheepishly scratch her neck, beaming a smile in response and took a sit on the side of the bed. "I know."

Comfortable silence enveloped them both. Having Rosalie inside the Black's room felt natural for Elara. It's as if she have been living with them the whole time and the fact that Rosalie look comfortable being around them, means everything to Elara. It got her thinking how it would be like if the blonde moved in with them, it would be so much better.

Elara shook head for thinking ahead, blame it on her being a lesbian for taking everything so quick. They haven't even talk about their relationship any further yet, though they agreed on taking things slow.

Painfully slow.

Elara internally grumbled at that and rolled her eyes at herself before glancing back at her mate who was already looking at a teasing smile on her lips. "What's on your head, lovely?" Rosalie teased, causing an embarrassed Elara to be flustered.

"Oh I was thinking of what to do tomorrow. I can't let them be by themselves so I have to take some time off from work which I doubt Mr. Greene would be so happy since I just started working. It would gave me very bad impression but I don't really care, it's my children we're talking about." Elara rambled on her flustered state, looking sheepish as finished talking. "I can't really find a nanny that fast that's good enough to take care of my kids."

A sudden idea popped in Rosalie's mind. Esme would've been a great choice to take care of the kids for a day while Elara's still looking for a suitable nanny for the children, but she still have this doubt in her mind that the adorable kids would be safe around her mother figure. Sure Esme is great at caring other people, but there's this certain feeling that made her so apprehensive in making her idea known but she brushed it off instantly, thinking, its her overprotectiveness talking. "What if we let Esme babysit them?"

Elara raised an eyebrow at her in question. "Who's Esme?"

Rosalie tilted her head, fishing her phone out to call Esme. "My mother in all intent and purposes."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 30K 45
"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖 𝑚𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟...𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟" 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢...
187K 5.3K 19
❥ Why aren't you with that human? ❥ Because she's not the one I want. °°°°°°° Corinna wanted a new start. Now, she'...
177K 6.3K 31
{ROSALIE HALE FAN FICTION} Alina Courson, is the original vampire. She has watched civilisations burn and fall, some even by her hand. She's been alo...
139K 3.7K 31
"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?" Pixie haired girl whispered, making me turn around. Earning an smirk from the vampire group, knowing something isn't adding...