SOLARVERSE: Thorns and Dreams

נכתב על ידי XABITE

Taking place after DUSTED, weeks pass by after Beelzebub has been defeated, and it seems like everything has... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
The Last Pursuit

Chapter 7

37 0 0
נכתב על ידי XABITE

Dream dashed towards Sau, sending out multiple slashes of positivity magic while Sau narrowly dodged them, meanwhile, Insanity attempted to sweep Dream by the leg with a sneak attack, but as he tried doing so, Dream quickly jumped upwards, kicking both Sau and Insanity away simultaneously with his legs in a split position.

But while Sau and Insanity were sent away, Sau sent out multiple blasts of pain magic, which was to explode upon contact, while Insanity summoned his bloody Gaster Blaster, which sent a beam of magic almost as red as Sau's attack.

"...So be it," Dream thought in a serious tone as he summoned two positivity barriers, temporarily stopping the two attacks for a short moment, giving him enough time to slip out of that situation

...

Horror was seemingly knocked on the ground, like a ragdoll as Zero and Dos stood over him, he was bleeding in some areas but knowing his strength, he would most definitely not die to them.

"You hesitating on killing him?" Zero asked as he turned to Dos.

"As I said, I take heavy displeasure in killing potential," Dos responded.

"Ah, that's such a problem with you, honestly, for being the embodiment of terror, you're anything BUT terrific," Zero spoke sarcastically.

"Who said my ideology and personality had to follow the concept I am?" Dos replied in a rather serious tone.

"...Eh, never mind," Zero spoke back as the two then turned to Horror who was still on the ground.

But in that instance, the two felt rough shaking behind them, as if something was landing.

As they turned around, a few beams and blasts of string and angelic magic flew right toward them, but luckily, they were both able to teleport out of the way.

"ABOUT DAMN TIME!" Error shouted as he summoned more of his strings from his hands, searching for HIS two adversaries as he flew away.

"Don't go too far, both literally and figuratively," Zeph told Error as he flew away.

"Geez... They really fucked him up," Killer remarked as he and Dust dashed towards Horror, seeing if he was alright.

"He isn't dead at least," Dust spoke, sighing out of relief.

"Hey, Zeph, you have healing magic or something?" Dust asked as he turned around.

"Hm? Well, I do, but it'll be a bit hard for me to pull off, still I could give it a try," Zeph responded, walking up to the three as Dust and Killer stepped out of the way.

"On to the main problem..." Zeph muttered, as his hands were covered in angelic magic while Killer and Dust watched patiently and worriedly.

Zeph touched Horror with his magic-imbued hands, his face looked tensed as he tried his best to manipulate the magic into healing Horror's body.

"I'm still quite an amateur at this... I mean, it took me four days just to regrow my arm ever since that fight with Beelzebub..." Zeph said, as he continued pouring angelic magic into his hands, desperately trying to heal Horror, which seemed to work, but it was rather slow.

"What If we help?" Dust said as he turned to Killer, then to Zeph.

"That COULD work," Zeph said as he moved his head in approval, and shortly after, both Dust and Killer joined in to help Zeph, using their own magic and amplifying Zeph's rate and power in healing.

"Hey... How come I heal most of my wounds the moment I get into that Half-Singularity?" Killer asked.

"Well... Shit how do I say this..."

"Your magic reaches its peak in that short time frame, which is why you heal quite fast in that instance,"

"But right now..."

"The situation is vastly different,"

...

"Damn it... They seriously ran off just like that?!" Error said, in clear disappointment.

"Might as well find Golden Boy then, he shouldn't be too far away," Error said as he looked left and right, searching for Dream.

"It's dark as hell in this multiverse... Just what in the fuck did that self-proclaimed prince of shit do?" Error thought until he suddenly heard a portal open behind him.

"..."

"Speak of the devil,"

"My bad pal..."

"Looks like your ass has to wait," Error said as he turned to Nightmare with a fierce expression.

But as he stared at the King of Negativity, he also felt a presence all too familiar, located within Nightmare.

And that was when he realized.

Error then put on an irritated grin, as Nightmare could feel Error's frustration for him, reaching new heights.

...

Dream breathed profusely, his arm slightly bleeding, as did Sau and Insanity, it was incredible how they were still at an equal match despite all that had happened.

"Heh... So, you out of fuel already, Insanity?" Sau asked as he then stood up.

"...Like hell I am, it's idiotic of you to even ask something like that," Insanity replied, gritting his teeth as he was halfway through breaking the sharp bone that he held in his hand.

"Well, let's keep going then-" Sau said, but suddenly stopped in his sentence as he felt an odd presence through his spine.

"Actually..." Sau then grabbed Insanity by the collar.

"We're booking it," Sau said as he flew away, with Insanity in his grasp.

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU-" Insanity yelled out but was cut off as Dream jumped up towards the two, outstretching their hand out of desperation as their face was as cold as ice.

Insanity and Sau, both felt shivers equal to the one Sau felt beforehand, but the source was much clearer as they looked at Dream from the corner of their eyes.

But it was futile, as in the end, Sau and Insanity flew into a portal, and just from a glimpse, Dream was familiar with what that portal led to.

"...How come?" Dream said as he wiped the blood off his mouth before taking a breather.

"You said I was weak when alone, right?"

"But apparently it was the opposite the entire time,"

...

"Is he waking up?" Dust asked as he noticed Error slightly roll his body to the left.

"Yeah," Zeph said as he sighed out of relief, with his healing and the help of Dust and Killer he was able to regrow Horror's hand and heal his other miniature wounds.

"...Shit, I was almost at death's door, what the hell happened?" Horror asked as he sat up.

"We'll explain later," Dust answered.

"You wanna rest here for a bit? Or do you still have a fight in ya?" Killer questioned.

"I'd like to fight with you guys but I need to sit this one out for a bit..." Horror said as he closed his eyes, before taking a nap.

"Take your time, pal," Dust said as he opened up a purple portal to the Omega Timeline before carefully transporting Horror into the portal.

"Well then, what now?" Killer asked.

"It's like I said before, we beat this bastard to a pulp," Zeph answered as he then stood up.

But suddenly, the three heard rough shaking across the multiverse nearby.

"The calamity always occurs as I speak, as if it's a curse," Zeph remarked as he turned to the location where the rumbling came from.

...

"DIE ALREADY!" Error yelled as he clashed with Nightmare, who used a spike made out of negativity magic to combat Error's blade which was formed out of strings.

"I see you're still all bark but no bite," Nightmare remarked as he stepped out of the way, dodging a Gaster Blaster Error had summoned, and rather than shooting Nightmare, he instead used its frame to ram through the king of negativity.

"THEN SHOW ME YOUR BITE ASSHAT-!" Error shouted but was suddenly knocked away by a large negativity orb, almost crashing him into a universe in which Error caught himself with a web of his own strings.

"Y'know, I don't actually need to use my powers to beat you, do I?" Nightmare said, before teleporting towards Error, catching the destroyer off-guard as they immediately tried to throw a punch at Nightmare, quickly setting on fire due to the sudden speed Error went.

But suddenly, Nightmare moved his head to the side, before spinning to to the right and kicking Error away in the face, leaving a trail of negativity while Error was sent flying to a short distance.

Before Error fell to the ground, Nightmare quickly teleported to them, picking them up as he punched Error in the face, then followed up with an elbow strike to the stomach.

But Error quickly retaliated, by summoning multiple flaming string beams from all of his fingertips, directly aiming at Nightmare, who had no choice but to dodge and evade all of these attacks.

"I'm genuinely sorry for the one who has to be held accountable for you doing such a terrible job," Nightmare remarked before teleporting behind Error and smacking him away in the skull with his hand.

"...And I'm sorry for you're brother who's related to a DIPSHIT!" Error yelled back genuinely as he was able to grab Nightmare's hand just before he was about to get knocked back, he then counterattacked with a punch imbued with destructive magic, right towards Nightmare's face which exploded into bits the moment Error's fist got into contact.

"...Not bad," Nightmare muttered as his face quickly reformed into a spike, which hit Error directly in the forehead, sending the black skeleton flying away as the king of negativity properly regenerated his head, before dashing towards Error at immense speeds, catching up to the black skeleton almost immediately as he still felt his power surge and grow through him.

But Error reacted, as he stopped Nightmare's two fists with both of his hands as the two practically wrestled with their fists.

"Where the hell did your side-hoes go?" Error asked as he gained the upper hand.

"Somewhere off at my place, it's none of your concern though, I plan on killing and absorbing their magic too once this is all over," Nightmare said, smirking as he used a small portion of his power to strengthen his physicality, slowly overpowering Error in the process.

"Now that I think about it... I should probably absorb yours too once you're dead," Nightmare spoke, his grin growing wider as Error gritted his teeth out of anger.

But suddenly, in that instance Nightmare felt something painful and sharp pierce through his head, that instance, he immediately pushed Error away with his tentacles before ripping out what was in his head.

"Hmm?" Nightmare muttered as he saw in his hands, a positivity arrow.

"Oh... So you've already arrived?" Nightmare commented, grinning as he turned to his left, to which he saw Killer, Dust, Zeph, and Dream standing before him.

"You don't have the right to speak-" Dream spoke out almost immediately, however, was stopped by Zeph who took a step forward as Dream sighed, realizing what he said.

"Let's end this fast, I'm not exactly a fan of overstretching time," Zeph said as his eyes flamed up and he activated his Half-Singularity.

"Why use Half? Are you holding back?" Nightmare said in a mocking tone.

"Nope, It's just that I can't utilize it at its fullest manually," Zeph replied as the rest of the three took a step forward, prepared to fight.

"That's quite interesting, indeed," Nightmare responded, before dodging a beam of magic sent by Error's Gaster Blaster from his side.

"HE'S GOT INK SEALED! BUST HIM OUT OF THAT BASTARD'S GRASP!" Error shouted, the four immediately took in this information, surprised and confused, but regardless, didn't stand to wait as they all dashed at Nightmare, in different directions.

"...So then," Nightmare spoke, stretching out his arms as four large orbs of negativity were summoned behind him.

"Allow me to run this fine gauntlet," Nightmare said.

Truly, this situation was completely...

And utterly...

Chaos.

...

Suddenly, a large explosion occurred in the middle of it all, both white and red, strong enough to completely obliterate a large portion of the negativity that affected the multiverse, catching everyone, even Nightmare by surprise as they were pushed back due to the blast's power.

And so as the explosion settled, everyone was there to see the center of attention in all his hellish glory as it burst through a blood-soaked portal.

...

Across boundless stars and endless roads;

There would come many a time of relentless destruction.

For the last and the first of the unclean bode.

The pinnacle of reduction.

And the marshal of all that will corrode.

He looked not on the path of redemption.

But faced only the lane of utter contention.

He alone stood.

And he alone would.

The Sovereign of Chaos.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1K 59
An UNDERVERSE ALTERNATIVE in many ways (Jakei's animation UNDERVERSE) But is very different as well. In fact, it's becoming an entirely different sto...
9.9K 566 11
A passive soul from our world is reborn as a Sans who has to take action, Ink. As willing as a soul who was forcefully reborn they take charge of th...
1.4K 1 65
Welcome to my book of UTMV. Here have some cookies before you start. 🍪🍪🍪
199 24 9
An alternate universe, with beginnings, endings- A story where Nightmare starts it as the cruel prince. And a story that shall continue on, weaving i...