Hidden Titles

Από Aeroh_luck

Ellie Moon is the prodigy child of the world's most renowned detectives. She has helped crack supernatural c... Περισσότερα

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 10

35 5 0
Από Aeroh_luck

Ellie's POV

I slowly started to open my eyes, finally getting out of that weird dream that I was in.

"You're finally awake!" I heard a soft voice say next to me.

Turning my attention over beside me, my eyes landed on a worried Megan laying there next to me. 

Confused on if I was actually awake or not, I furrowed my eyes at her.

"Megan? What happened? Is this real?"

She gave me a wicked smile just then and moved a loose strand of hair away from my face, tucking it behind my ear causing me to shiver. 

"You were stuck in a type of mind coma." she said, scrunching her eyebrows together looking like she was deep in thought about something.

Mind coma? Wait, that's right. The last thing I remember happening wa-

"Damian put you in it during your fight." She must have seen the confusion on my face. "Luckily the headmaster showed up before anything could have gotten any worse."

"That's good. Is... is Fen, okay?" The smile never left her face as she nodded her head. 

"Thanks to you Fen is perfectly fine..." She whispered, continuing to stare at me before she spoke. "Ellie... I was so worried about you." I could see the concern that played on her face, alongside some other emotion that I wasn't sure of. I felt my lips tuck upwards at what she said. She cared about me. 

"I'm sorry for scaring you, Megan." I apologized, watching her expression turn soft.

I-It's okay... You're okay now and that's all that matters. Granted I don't condone you recklessly jumping into a fight like that... But either way you did the right thing, and because of that I am proud of you Ellie."

I slowly watched as her gaze flickered down to my lips and back up to my eyes again. I could feel a faint blush appearing on my cheeks as I watched her. Did she want to kiss me?

I watched as she slowly began to lift her hand up to my cheek, moving her face closer to mine. I closed my eyes; feeling my heart rate increase as she got closer.

Please kiss me, please kiss me. I chanted in my head.

I could feel her breath just inches away from my lips, making the anticipation almost unbearable. 

I could feel her hesitate for a moment before I felt her lips slowly press up against my cheek, giving me butterflies in my stomach.

She held her lips there for a few moments longer before she pulled away and sighed. I opened my eyes to see her already watching me, a faint blush spread on her cheeks while her eyes avoided mine. Without thinking, I moved my arms forward and pulled her closer into my arms. 

"Thank you for protecting me earlier, and thank you for being here now." I whispered into her ear.

I felt her shiver as goosebumps made their way onto the skin of her neck, feeling her arms slowly begin to wrap around my body, squeezing me back.

"Of course." she whispered.

I held her for a few seconds longer before pulling away and looking into her beautiful emerald eyes.

"Are you hungry?" she suddenly said, making me laugh at her question and nodding my head yes.

"Food sounds amazing." I said answering her question. She gave me a wide grin before she got up from the bed and motioned for me to follow her.

I turned around to get off the bed, but then noticed the white leopard from earlier, laying there sleeping on the floor.

"That's impossible." I muttered, staring wide eyed at the animal in front of me. 

"What's impossible?" I heard Megan say as she walked over next to me, a confused look on her face.

"This is the same white leopard that was in my dream, it appeared just before I woke up." I said to her, questioning what all of this meant.

Turning to look over at Megan, I saw as she just stood there looking stunned. She seemed out of it for a moment before she subtly regained her composure.

"His name is Remi, he's actually my pet leopard... He must have taken the bad energy that was left with you after your fight from earlier."

I slowly nodded, looking back over at Remi. That would make sense but, my next question would be...

"They just let you keep him on campus?" I asked, giving her a questionable look. I watched as she removed her gaze from Remi and back onto me.

"That's right... H-him and I... we are actually connected." She stuttered, making me that much more confused. She must have noticed because she elaborated. 

"We have a magic link with one another, we share our powers. In other words, you could say he is also another part of myself... Which leads me to wonder... How exactly are you able to see him?"

Was he invisible? I didn't even realize that being a possibility. He looks so real, more than just any energy if that was even it? Then again maybe not, because if I wanted to, I could probably just reach down and pet his fur and feel it. Which is exactly what I did.

Instantly I could feel that warm energy that emulated all things Megan as I pet Remi. Curiously wondering how this was even possible. Remi wasn't just any normal animal either... In fact he had the same exact same energy as Megan too. 

Seeing as Megan's eyes widened, she must have been just as confused as I was. How could I touch him? Let alone how come I could see him? 

"I-I'm not sure." I said shaking my head. "I didn't even realize this was possible, let alone me seeing him doesn't make much sense either."

She studied me for a moment longer before nodding. "Maybe it's another one of your gifts that you just didn't know about?"

That seemed like the only other logical reasoning. "That's got to be it." I nodded, still wondering what this could mean. If this was just because of my powers then how come this is the first time that this has happened?

But there couldn't have been any other thing that would be able to explain the current situation.

Right?

"Ellie are you okay? You look like you're in a completely different world." I felt Megan's hand on my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts to look at her. 

"I'm okay." I smiled, watching as she slowly reached her hand out for me to take. 

Very reluctantly I moved my hand up to place in hers, instantly feeling my hand tingle as her hand connected with mine.

What was this woman doing to me?

"We will learn more about that later. In the meantime, let's go get you some food." She said, giving me a big smile.

I noticed she was doing that a lot right now. Not that I'm complaining or anything, it's literally one of my favorite things about her. 

"I won't argue with that." I said chuckling, just as I followed her out of what I presumed was her bedroom, and into the hallway. 

I noticed a couple of doors along the way before we eventually made our way down the stairs and into the living room/kitchen area. Seeing there be a lot of plants placed all around her house, giving the place life.

(Picture of Megan's living room area)

"Your house is beautiful." I breathed out as I continued looking around. I heard her giggle from the bottom of the stairs.

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it, It's one of my favorites." She beamed. Making me wonder just how many houses she could have.

"Now what would you like to eat honey?"

I turned to look at her, watching as she rummaged through her fridge. 

Did she just call me honey? I felt the blood instantly rush up towards my face as I made my way over to where she was standing, as I looked over her shoulder and into the fridge.

"I will leave that decision up to the chef." I said, causing her to jump from in front of me.

"Good hell Ellie! I didn't realize you were behind me!" She gasped, putting her hand over her chest, making me laugh at her reaction.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." I continued to chuckle, watching her pout before lightly pushing my chest.

"You're lucky that you almost died and that I like you enough or else I would have totally punched you just now!" She said trying to glare at me.

"You like me?" I questioned, feeling myself get a big smile on my face. She scrunched up her face looking embarrassed by my comment.

"That's all you got from that?" Her eyes piercing into mine, an amused smile now playing its way on her lips. "You know what I mean..." She trailed off, now suddenly looking down at the sink as if it was the most interesting thing she'd ever seen. I tried to hold back my laughter as I watched her. 

Cute.

"I'm sorry im not sure what you mean, would you please elaborate?" I pushed, doing my best to sound as if I had no clue as to what she meant. 

She just shook her head as she turned back around towards the fridge, completely ignoring my comment. 

"Pleaseee Megan." I begged, giving her my puppy dog eyes, watching her expression melt for a second before she shook her head again.

"No." She said, resuming her position in front of the fridge. Stubborn. But I wasn't going to give up that easily.  

"Come on, how could you possibly say no to this face? Especially after I almost died today." I said, doing my best to not laugh as she turned around to face me, looking defeated. 

Bingo. 

"It's just that I care for you, that all." She said, now leaning her body on the front of the counter and crossed her arms over her chest to face me. I felt my lips curve upward before slowly walking up to her and placing my arms on both sides of the counter, trapping her, feeling victorious.

"I care about you too Megan." I whispered before looking down at her lips, thinking about how badly I wanted to kiss her again. I watched her gulp as her eyes followed my gaze.

"Ellie." She whispered in a warning tone. "We can't." She barely breathed out, almost seeming unsure.

I looked up into her eyes, seeing the uncertainty that she held in them, alongside what looked like...desire? But I knew we couldn't, I didn't want to get her in trouble or have her avoiding me again.

I could only figure that I wasn't even supposed to be here in her house either so I didn't try to push it any longer. I slowly backed away from her, looking down at the ground to help me compose myself.

"I'm sorry Ellie, it's not that I... don't want to kiss you..." She trailed off, causing me to instantly look back up at her, my heart now beating at an irregular rate. 

"You want to kiss me?" I asked surprised, turning to see her face already bright red. I couldn't believe that she actually just admitted that to me. She actually wanted to kiss me! 

She looked back up at me before she started pulling things out of her fridge and putting them onto the counter before she turned back to face me.

"I have always wanted to..." she trailed off, I felt my stomach doing summer salts at what she was admitting.

I couldn't take it anymore; I began walking back over to her as she placed more things down. 

She saw me approaching from the corner of her eyes as she pulled more ingredients together for what I could only guess was spaghetti.

"Is that right?" I questioned, placing one of my hands on her hips, while my right hand went under her chin, causing her to look up at me. I saw her visibly gulp before her eyes shifted back down to my lips again for the second time.

"Me too." I whispered. 

I felt myself pulling her closer, my body having a complete mind of its own.

I began to slowly lean my face closer to hers, feeling as she started leaning in too, her eyes slowly closing as our lips neared closer.

"This is so wrong..." She whispered, just before my lips crashed into her soft ones, instantly igniting sparks all throughout my body as we kissed. I felt her teasingly bite my lip, making me feel butterflies. 

She must have felt them too because she tightly wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me even closer to her. 

I squeezed her hips lightly, feeling her smile into my lips before she slowly pulled away, resting her forehead against mine. 

Her eyes were still closed before she finally opened them to look at me. 

I felt the blood hit my cheeks realizing what we just did. I was scared she was about to get angry or tell me to leave, but instead she surprised me.

"H-how does spaghetti sound?" she said, seeming out of breath.

"Perfect."

Megan's POV

"Megan this is th- *swallows* the best spaghetti that I have ever had!" I watched Ellie saying as she devoured her noodles. I laughed at her, amused at her having no care about having any manners in front of me.

"I'm glad you are enjoying them so much." I continued to chuckle at her as I placed my hands under my chin, watching her.

"No like seriously! Where did you learn to cook like this?" She asked as she took another bite.

How adorable.

"My mom actually taught me." I told her, watching as her eyes met mine.

"Well kudos to your mom, she must be an amazing cook." She complimented, continuing to eat her noodles.

"She definitely was." I said, watching as she tensed up and stopped eating to look at me.

"You said was?" She questioned, causing me to nod. 

"Yeah... my mom, well she and my dad both disappeared on a business trip when I was young, I was told that they passed away." I explained to her, watching as a frown made its way onto her lips.

"Megan I am so sorry." She said, seeming worried all of a sudden. "I never would have guessed."

I held eye contact with her, slowly shaking my head. "It's okay El, and thank you. It was a long time ago; I was 14 at the time." I watched her eyebrows furrow in question. "I'm 24 now." I said, seeming to have answered her question.

"I see, but still I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you, especially at such a young age."

I nodded and gave her a small smile.

"It was hard, but I feel at peace with their deaths. I'm just grateful for the time I was able to share with them." She smiled back at me in understanding while I took a bite of my pasta.

"I'm glad you feel better about it all. Thank you for sharing that part of yourself with me. "She said causing me to smile at her.

No one's ever reacted like that when I've opened up to them about anything, especially when it came to my parents. 

Ellie really is different in so many ways.

"So, you said you're 24?" She asked me, suddenly changing the topic.

I watched her look down at my chest before her eyes found their way back onto mine. I grinned at her showing that I know she just checked me out.

"That's correct." I said, watching her lightly nod her head while looking down at her food. A small blush playing on her cheeks.

"So... when is your birthday?" she asked looking back up at me, waiting for my answer.

"It's on national cereal day." I instantly said causing her to almost spit out her food from laughing.

"I'm sorry, nation cereal day?" She wheezed out.

"How am I supposed to know when that is? Let alone the fact that you just said that without hesitation is hilarious." She said in between fits of laughter. I watched as tears came to her eyes, causing me to laugh with her.

"Seriously Megan, without telling me the holiday what's the actual day?" she said, taking a deep breath as if to try and calm herself down.

"Okay fine, it's on March 7th. But the national cereal day is true too." I said, seeing her eyes instantly light up.

"So, are you trying to tell me that you have a thing for cereal?" She said that playful smile never leaving her face.

"Oh yes very much so." I said grinning at her, just then an idea popped into my head.

"Especially when you add milk and it begins to get all wet, that's when it really tastes good." I smirked, watching as her face instantly heated up. 

The fun I'm going to have with this one.

I grinned at her reaction before taking another bite of my spaghetti.

I'll admit, after our kiss I was definitely being a lot more forward with her, which even surprised me but I didn't regret it one bit. 

It just definitely means that I'm going to have more fun messing with her as much as I can. Her reactions were priceless. 

I know that I could lose my job now and who knows what, but for whatever reason I wasn't worried about it in the slightest. I felt safe around Ellie, she was worth it I decided.

"Soo... When is your birthday?" I asked after swallowing my noodles. She seemed to snap out of whatever she was thinking about before responding.

"It's on July 14th." She spoke.

A Cancer, how adorable.

"It all makes sense now, no wonder we get along so well." I said, causing her to give me her famous lopsided grin.

"You know now that I think about it, I'm curious, what holidays are on my birthday?" She questioned. 

I watched her shuffle in her seat, moving her hand to her back pocket, seeing her pull her phone out and opening it up before she started typing something out and scrolling.

"National Mac n' Cheese Day!" She screamed in excitement causing me to smile. "And" she paused, furrowing her eyebrows. 

"National nude day? What the-" now this caused me to burst out laughing, making her give me a bewildered look.

"Now that is something to look forward too." I continued to laugh.

As if on cue the blush was back, far redder than the last time.

I loved how easily I could mess with her, especially when I knew I could always get a reaction.

She peered at me just then, giving me a knowing look.

"You know... if you really want to see me naked so badly then maybe you should come and do something about it, Megan." She said, making my mouth drop wide open. 

Now this shut me up, I wasn't expecting her to respond, let alone say something like that to me.

She grinned, watching me sit here shocked by what she just said. I wasn't going to lie; I was feeling some kind of way after that comment.

"Oh, how the tables have turned." She teased, giving me a daring look. I tried to pretend that what she said had no effect on me, and instead averted my eyes.

Trying to think up a way to change the subject before I did something stupid and got myself into even more trouble than I already was... 

An idea suddenly popped into my head, causing me to smile.

"I know it's starting to get late but would you be interested in watching a movie with me?" I asked her, her eyes instantly lighting up as she nodding her head yes, a wide smile making its way onto her face.

"Yes! Omg yes! I would love to! Oh my gosh do you like Disney?! Because I absolutely loooove Disney!" She squealed.

I watched her excitedly bounce up and down in her chair, at the thought. I loved seeing this carefree side to her, it was cute.

"Yes, we can watch Disney." I said chuckling. 

She lit up even more like a kid on Christmas, instantly running over to the couch and turning on the TV. I sighed, grateful that she wasn't pushing on our earlier conversation any further.

If she did, I wasn't too sure if I'd be able to hold myself back any longer. Then I'd really do something I'd likely regret later.

Or maybe not? I wasn't sure.

"Come on Megan come sit by me." She turned around giving me a pleading look and pouted her lips out at me. I grinned, taken out of my thoughts before making my way over to her.

"Let me get us a blanket first." I said, quickly walking over to my bin full of blankets and pulling out my big fluffy black one. I walked back over to her and sat down, placing the blanket over us.

I grabbed my remote for the couch and clicked down on the buttons that would turn the couch into a make shift bed for us to be comfier on.

"Ooo this is nice." She mused, snuggling further into the blanket. I watched her scrolling through Disney + before she stopped on Aladdin.

"Aladdin" is my favorite Disney movie, would you like to watch it with me or would you prefer something else?"

I couldn't help but smile at her asking me.

"Of course, love, Aladdin it is." I said just as she clicked play.

I looked over feeling as the blanket ruffled up a bit, seeing that Remi came over to snuggle with us too.

Gahhh this chapter is soo cute!! Bit of a longer one but I hope you enjoyed it!

Please comment and vote :)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

The Teacher Από sunflowers1964

Εφηβική Φαντασία

6K 193 38
Fay moon was a senior in high school, she was very smart talented, and participated in some of the schools activities, she lived with her mother, her...
792K 27K 72
Alex García is your typical badass lesbian starting her last year of highschool. She has a very complicated family situation not to mention her past...
38.6K 1.4K 13
Clair is a beautiful smart and athletic girl. She live by herself and has a terrible pass. She is a vampire and something about her life is about to...
7.3K 345 28
Many hundreds of years ago magic did exist. For Raven she knows all too well about magic, without it, she'd be dead. As a newborn she was touched by...