My Heaven's Flower || 📔 (Nam...

De Jeonimagine

when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies... Mai multe

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Last Part
Bonus Part

Part 20

61.4K 2.6K 1K
De Jeonimagine

Hezlin's POV

" Is it too much that I ask huh? "

I was silently staring in his dark orbs and my heart sinked after hearing his last words, I licked my lips and gulped down my saliva then I said " no. "

He didn't speak anything in return but was staring at me with a longing look in his eyes then I smiled a little and said
" you are asking from the wrong person... if you'll expect from a human to fulfil your desires and wishes then you'll be left broken hearted Jeon... pin your expectations to Allah ask from him whatever you want and desire to have and see he'll fulfill your wishes or replace them with more beautiful things if they are not good enough for you. "

" but I don't want more good than all of this... " he replied me in a low voice and I stared back and forth in his eyes then I said " if something is meant for you then it will reach to you even if it's between two mountains but if it's not meant to be yours then it can't be yours even it's between your two lips. "

The atmosphere got all silent between us just then we heard the voice of Azaan and I looked at my surroundings while saying
" it's Duhar time. " I saw he took a sigh and looked at his surroundings then he asked me " what kind of sound is this? It sounds familiar... like you too say AllahuAkbar. "

I hummed in response and said " you wanna know what this is called ? " he nodded his head then I said " hold on for a minute let this Azaan complete just listen to it carefully. "

We both silently listened to the whole Azaan call and after the Azaan finished I recited the dua after Azaan while closing my eyes then I opened my eyes and looked at him who was staring at me then he asked me " now tell me what was that?"

" hmmm... this is a prayer call... called Azaan and Allah calls his servants 5 times in a day to come towards him and tell him everything his servant is going through in his life or wish to have in his life, he never said that come and listen to me I'll tell you what to do when you are depressed or feel alone... he said I'll listen to you tell me everything you can't tell anyone I'm the most near to you even when you are happy tell me this, ask for me I'll give you, tell me your sorrows I'll turn them into happiness for you tell me you happiness I'll double it all you need to do is to just prostrate Infront me and don't pin your hopes to any other except me because I'm the one who is the provider and giver. "

I saw he was listening to me carefully while staring at me then he said " tell me the meaning of each sentence of Azaan. "
I smiled and said " okay I'll. "

AllahuAkbar AllahuAkbar 2x

Allah is the greatest Allah is the greatest

Ashadu Alla-Ilaha Illallah 2x

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allah

Ashadu-Anna Muhammadar-Rasoolullah 2x

I testify that Muhammad SAW is the prophet of Allah

Hayi-yala asalat 2"

Come towards salat.

Hayi-yalal falah 2x

Come towards success

AllahuAkbar AllahuAkbar 2x

Allah is the greatest Allah is the greatest

Lailaha Illallah

There is none worthy of worship but Allah.

I smiled while looking at him as I told him the translation of Azaan then he asked me " it was Allah's voice? " I chuckled and shook my head then I said " it was Allah's servant's voice called muezzin they tell us that Allah is waiting for us to meet him and communicate with him... when a person offers his prayer Allah is just before him and sees him prostrating in front of him... that's why I love Salah more than anything else because I got to meet my Rab 5 times daily and talk my heart out with him and he gives me peace and comfort in return. "

" hmmm... let's see if your Allah hears me or reply to me or not. " he speak while taking a sigh then he said " it's a little hot here come on let's eat something cool hmm then we have to go back and pack our stuff too. "

I hummed in response and then he got up from the ground while I was about to got up but then I saw he forwarded his hand towards me and then I saw he was holding a corner of the napkin while the other corner was hanging down towards me, I looked up at him and he smiled.

I looked at the corner of napkin and gently hold the hanging corner then I got up and found him close to me while we both stared into eachother's eyes, his eyes always makes me lost in them whenever I looked in his eyes I don't know why but I see my whole world in his eyes while knowing the fact that nothing can work between us but he always makes my heart beat at faster rate and I feel all those strange emotions I never felt for anyone ever in my life and I always remained sad after realising that I'm going through the toughest trial of love and faith and I've to choose between one of them and I know that I can't choose him over my Deen.

He moved his attention away from me and lead the way out of the park while I was staring at his back figure with longing eyes and speak in my heart
" pleased ya Rabbi... I don't ask much... make things easy for both of us... please. "

He was walking on the road sides while I was silently following him then he stopped near a coffee shop and asked me
" wanna have an iced americano? "

I smiled and nodded my head then he hummed in response and went inside to take coffee while I was standing outside the shop then I saw him through the glass door how humbly he was talking to the staff girls and was bowing after receiving his order then I smiled that he has started to become nice to people specially with women while he used to treat them so bad back then wether who ever it was then I looked up at the sky and said " he's also your servant but he's not aware of his right path... you love your each and every servant more than 70 mothers then don't remove your hand of blessing from him... please... "

With that he came on the spot and forwarded my coffee towards me while saying " here Angel take this. " I hold the coffee cup from him then he said " there's a grocery mall at some distance let's go there. "

I joined my eyebrows in confusion while sipping on my coffee then I asked " but we decided that we will not go anywhere but back to our hotel. "

He chuckled and said " I just want to buy something from there... I promise we'll go back after that hmm. " I twitched my lips to side then he grabbed the corner of the napkin and lead the way, after walking for sometime we reached at the grocery mall and went inside I saw he walked towards a corner and was finding something in the shelves while I was staring at my surroundings because I don't want anything from there.

Then I saw he came out of the shelves while holding alot of boxes of chocolates of different brands, I joined my eyebrows in confusion and walked towards him while he went straight to the bill counter.
I stood beside him and asked him
" Jungkook what is this? "

He chuckled and said " you become so intelligent and sharp when you attend meetings but now you don't even know these are chocolates. " I shook my head and asked " but this much? "

He took his card back from the cashier and smirked while looking at me " these are for someone special... you move away go... go. " I remained shocked at his statement and my mouth was wide open in the air just then I saw he laughed and shook his head then he grabbed the shopping bag full of chocolate boxes and walked out of the mall while saying
" come on let's go... Angel. "

He emphasis my nick name he gave me then I followed him while twitching my lips to side, we both walked towards our car which was a little far from the mall and when we reached there he opened the door for me and I looked at him while saying " for how long you gonna do this for me? "

He chuckled and said " what? "
" opening the door for me... like you don't do this for anyone else. " I replied while staring in his eyes then he took a step closer to me and I hit my back with the car then he speak while he was still at a distance from me " my plannings have no endings Angel... I wanna do this for whole of my life if you let me. "

I gulped down my saliva and avoided his gaze then I sat in the car without saying anything and then he closed the door while he walked towards the driving seat, he sat in the car while he gave me the bag and said " can you hold this for me? "

I hummed in response and then he started the engine while I placed the bag on my lap and then we drove back to our hotel where we were staying.

In the way back towards the hotel my eyes fell on the area of his lands and my mind recalled all the memories of the time we both spent here and I felt my heart sinked as those moments will always remain memories and maybe we both will never got to spend such moments ever in life again.

I looked away from the window towards my lap and closed my eyes then I took a glance of his side profile who was looking straight at the road while driving then I noticed his side profile carefully and noticed how beautifully Allah has created him, he has the most innocent face and no doubt he also have a pure heart but the only wrong thing was he was distracted and was lost all he need was guidance and Hidayah and I always pray for him that may he find his right path and for that I'm ready to help him, to guide him and will give every answer of his every question and will never left him unanswerable so he can clear his doubts and may be Allah hear my prayers and things works for us if... Allah has destined this for us .. if...

I didn't realise when we reached at the hotel then my thoughts broke when I heard his voice " we arrived. " I looked at my surroundings then I saw he got off the car and came towards my side, he opened the door and bowed a little then he said
" come out Angel... what happened to you?"

I came out of the car while holding the bag of chocolates then we both went into the elevator and get into it just then I forwarded my arms towards him and said " your bag. "

" these are yours Angel. " as those words left his mouth I looked up at him with wide eyes and asked " what? But you said these are for someone special. " I saw he was staring at me while Pocking his cheeks with tongue while a smirk was plastered on his face then I realised he was talking about me and then I looked at the bag and then back at him then I said
" yah... no way... please I can't accept these I'm already in alot of debt. "

He joined his eyebrows in confusion and asked " debt? What kind of debt huh? " I licked my lips in nervousness and said
" the dress the shoes the bracelet you bought for me I can't even count maybe It will take me more than years to pay you back from my salary and now these expensive chocolates. "

He was staring at me while narrowing his eyes then he said " stop it Angel... I don't want your money okay... I bought everything for you and I want nothing in return okay... " I shook my head and said
" no... no please no Jungkook I can't accept anything from you it's not allowed for me please try to understand. "

" then throw them away... but don't you dare to think I'll take everything back... understand! " his voice was angry but low and he was staring at me with a pissed look then I looked down at the bag and said " donate them then... don't take them to your self. "

He looked away from me and said
" do whatever you want to... don't ask me or tell me anything. " I looked at his side profile and found him pocking his inner lips while there was a frown visible on his face.

I didn't speak anything then the elevator door opened and he left from there without saying anything. I took a sigh and walked towards my room as I entered my room I placed the chocolates bag on my bed and sat on its edge then I took a deep sigh and looked at the bag then I speak to myself " what if you stop being stubborn then things can work between us... but I think you don't care about my situation where I'm stuck in or else you would have understand... you shouldn't do all of this Jeon... it's not good for both of us... please stop doing efforts for me because everything is useless if you can't revert nothing can work between us. "

I looked up at the ceiling and speak " Ya Rabbi I'm stuck... I'm stuck so bad please help me to get out of this situation... please guide me please have mercy on me... I don't wanna make you angry so please don't make my heart get weak. "

I felt tears in my eyes and then I lay down on my bed and I closed my eyes I didn't realise when I fell asleep.

I heard my phone was ringing then I moved a little in my sleep and got up while rubbing my eyes then I saw it was dark out there and then I grabbed my phone from the night stand and saw it was Jungkook calling me.

Hello...

Where are you damn it I'm getting worry... I'm calling you from a long time just broke this phone If you don't wanna pick my calls.

W... what happened Jungkook I was sleeping.

Open the door right now...

Huh...

Just open the door Angel I'm outside your room.

I looked up at the door and then I walked towards the door then I opened the door while the phone was still placed near my ear then he cut the call and said " are you done with your packing? "

I shook my head while removing the phone from my ears then I said " I'm sorry I didn't realise when I slept. " he took a sigh and said " come on let's do it together we have to leave in an hour it's already 9 pm. "

My eyes got wide open in shock and I asked him " did I sleep that much huh? " he rolled his eyes and walked in my room while saying " why the hell I was getting worried huh but you don't give a damn about me... come on now come and pack your stuff. "

I walked towards my suitcase and opened its zip while kneeling down on the floor and then I got up from the floor and saw Jungkook was sitting on my bed while placing his both palms on its edge and was staring at me then he said " don't stare at me and do your work. "

He was sounding a little rude but I didn't ask him anything because I know why he was reacting like this then I silently walked towards the bathroom and collected my belongings from there and started to pack my stuff while I heard he make a call from the landline and ordered food for one person.

I was done with my packing and was putting things in my hand bag which I keep with me during the flight and I put my diary in it in which I've written my favourite Ahadees and Qur'anic verses.

I wasn't talking nor he was talking anything then we heard the door knocked and he got up from the bed then he walked towards the door and came back with the food trolley he then said " leave everything and eat something first. "

I looked back at him and then at the trolley then I asked " you'll eat here too? "
He scoffed and said " like you'll let me huh?... I already had my dinner come on eat and then get ready. "

I took a sigh and sat on the beds edge then I started eating my dinner while he was still standing opposite to the trolley while joining his arms Infront of his upper body, I took a glance up at him and said " why are you standing here? Sit or leave. "

I saw he shook his head and said " better to leave. " with that he left from there and I closed my eyes while saying " Jungkook." But he left from there without answering me and I licked my lips in frustration.

Then I looked at the food and felt like not eating more but then I took a sigh that it'll be disrespectful to waste rizq and then I finished my food.

After that I got ready and grabbed my hand bag and my suitcase while making sure I'm not leaving anything behind then I walked out of my room and knocked Jungkook's rooms door but I got no answer then I took out my phone from my bag and called him and he picked up the call

Where are you?

Turn around...

I turned around at his voice and saw he was standing near my room while leaning with the wall then I said " but you were not here! " he moved away from the wall and said " I was near the elevator now let's go.

I followed him silently and then we both left the hotel in the car while he was sitting beside me and the driver was driving the car. After sometime we reached at the airport and hopped in his private jet.

It was 10 pm here and it means in Korea it was already midnight 12am and it will take us 6 hours to reach there it means we will reach there at 6 in the morning... so I decided to write some of my favourite Qur'anic verses in my diary while I've saved some in my phone so I decided to pen them down in my diary.

I saw Jungkook was sitting beside me while he was scrolling through his phone while I was sitting at the window seat I placed my legs on my seat while folding them and covered them with a blanket then I opened my diary and turned on my phone then I started writing

How much Allah loves us:

Forget someone who hurt you, I'll accompany you in every moment.

At-Tauba 40

I swear to love you in a different way.

Al-ahzab 43

I'm truly near.

Albaqrah 186

remember Me; I will remember you. And thank Me, and never be ungrateful.

Albaqrah 152

My comfort verses:

He knows well what lies in hearts.

And Allah is capable of all the things.

oh you believer, take care of your soul.

[ Allah ] said fear not, Indeed I'm with you both: I hear and I see.

Your lord had said , call me and I'll hear you.

Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear.

Remember me and I'll remember you, and thank me and do not be ungrateful to me.

And who can forgive sins except Allah.

Indeed Allah does not break his promise.

Treat your parents with kindness.

Don't walk proudly on earth.

My favourite quotes :

What is chosen by Allah is best for you, even if it's outside your desire.

If you lose something you never expected to lose, Allah will give you something you never expected to own.

Perhaps they are only being polished by the pain.

Treat people with your manners not theirs.

Test after test, I've failed but Allah's infinite love and mercy always remains.

Mistakes makes you wiser and pain makes you stronger.

God will save your relationship with who is good for you.

After writing the last quote I looked at Jungkook who was sleeping and then I closed the diary and turned my body towards his side and put my head on the back rest of the seat and placed my palm underneath my face and started to stare at his innocent sleeping face while I noticed his each and every features carefully from his big Bambi eyes to his round nose and a mole over his side nose bridge and a mole on his left cheek then my eyes fell on his parted thin lips while he was wearing a lip piercing around the corner of his lower lip and there was a mole underneath his lower lip then I stared all over at his face and smiled
" Allah surely have done a great effort while creating you and you are surely his beautiful creation. "

With that I didn't realise when I also fell asleep.

Author's POV

The plane landed after the 6 hours of flight and Jungkook was already awake then he saw Hezlin was sleeping beside him on her seat and her diary was hanging at the corner of her seat which was about to fall, he grabbed the diary and then he called her " Angel... wake-up... we reached... Angel. "

She moved a little in her sleep while she speak in a pout " don't bother me... I wanna sleep. " he chuckled and then he said " okay keep on sleeping I am going alone you stay here hmm. "

With that she opened her eyes and looked at him with a sleepy pissed face, he pressed his lips to control his laugh while making sure to maintain his facial expressions neutral and straight then he said " I'm going out come out hurry. "

With that he got up from his seat and grabbed his things then he left from there and Hezlin looked at her surroundings then she scratched the back of her head and picked up her things then she also got up and left from there.

Jungkook's car was already there then he opened the door for her and she sat in the car then he walked towards the driving seat and sat there while their luggage was already placed in the car trunk.

It was 6 in the morning and sun has started to rise then he drove towards her house, while driving she said " drop me near the company I'll call Altan and he'll take me. "

" why? While I'm going to drop you then why would you call him huh? " he asked her still staring at the road then she said
" why don't you understand at once huh? You will go to that area in this day light huh? You still need any explanation? "

He didn't speak anything then he speed up the car and continue driving while Hezlin noticed that he was driving towards her house then she said " Jeon please... "

He stopped the car at the same ground near the society where John lives then he said " call your brother and ask him to take you. " she looked at him and found him Looking straight at his front side with a straight face then she took a sigh and licked her lips and make a call to Altan then she told him about her arrival and where she's was at.

She cut the call then she turned her attention towards Jungkook who was holding the steering wheel tightly while he was biting his inner lips and was staring at his front side, Hezlin noticed a restlessness in his temperament then she asked him in a gentle voice " Jeon. "

He closed his eyes after hearing his name from her mouth then he said " please don't say anything... I'm already holding back myself. " she looked down at her lap then she saw from the back mirror Altan was coming from behind and Jungkook also looked at his reflection from his side mirror then he licked his lips while he felt his heart sinked at the thought of he have to live without her from now on and he'll only see her for a short time only during his office times.

" he's here, I'll go now. " he looked at her immediately after hearing her words and then she got off the car, he felt and urge to stop her but he hold himself back for doing anything without her consent when he knows she'll never even let him hold her hand for even a second then he closed his eyes and licked his lips as she got off the car and he also got out of the car.

He took out her luggage from the trunk and then he saw Hezlin hugged Altan over his shoulders and he hugged her back while he caressed her back then Altan said " yah we missed you headache... these 3 days were so boring without you. "

Then Jungkook speak to himself " ask from me boy you are going to take away my living heaven from me and the reason of my peace think about me how am I gonna survive... now I've to wait all night to see her again in the morning and then whole day I've to find different excuses to see her, spend time with her while I'm not sure now she'll let me do these while she's aware now about my feelings. "

His thoughts broke when he heard hezlin's voice " Allah Hafiz Mr Jeon... " he hummed in response and said " take rest today then come tomorrow you might be having a jet lag so no need to come today."

She nodded her head then she left with Altan while Jungkook remained staring at her back figure and speak to himself
" turn around Angel... please one look... please. "

He saw she didn't look back at him and her sight fade away from his sight then he pushed his hair backwards while running his fingers through them and licked his lips in frustration then he get in his car and drove out of there at fast speed while drifting his car.

While driving he stopped near a signal and opened the drawer of dashboard and took out his cigarette and lighter then he lit up his cigarette and took a puff and closed his eyes to cool his nerves then he saw hezlin's diary was placed in between their seats, he picked up her diary and open it then he saw she has written her favourite verses and quotes in it while she had placed a card over which something was written in Arabic and he didn't know that language

سأحبك حتى يريد الله أن نلتقي

He joined his eyebrows in confusion then he pursued his lower lip out while thinking what's the meaning of this sentence can be that she placed it in her diary like this.

He then caressed her handwriting and speak to himself " I'm already missing you Angel... what have you done to me huh? "

He spent sometime while wandering on roads and then he reached his home. His servant took his luggage to his room and as he entered in he saw his Dad was sitting on the couch in the living room while his mother was in the kitchen with Nari then Mr Seong asked him " where were you huh? It's been 3 days since you are disappeared... what going on Jungkook! "

He stopped in his tracks and said " Dad I'm so tired I wanna take some rest ask Mr Park where I was. " he was about to walk then Mr Seong speak " he told me that you went on a business meeting at Thiland but how so sudden huh? And for which meeting. "

He looked at him while making a tired and pissed face then he said " whatever the meeting was it didn't work out they cancel the deal so the meeting is finished and I'm here Infront of you... now let me go and take some rest my head is hurting please. "

With that he left from there and went straight to his room while he was holding hezlin's diary in his hand, he placed her diary on his night stand and went to the bathroom to change his clothes and took a hot shower to relax his muscles.

He came back in his room and lay down on his bed while he was shirtless and his hair were a little wet although he dried them with the towel then he grabbed the diary from the night stand and placed it near his heart on the bed then he fell asleep while hugging her diary.

At noon Hezlin woke-up and had lunch with her family then they all spent a good time with eachother then she came back in her room in evening and opened her suitcase to place her things back and took out her clothes for laundry.

Her eyes fell on the branded Shopping bags of her dress and shoes and the bracelet he gave her then Altan came in her room while knocking the door and she looked up at him then he asked her
" what are you doing? "

She took a sigh and said " unpacking my luggage what else I can do? " he hummed in response then his eyes fell on the branded Shopping bags he then asked her in a shocking voice " don't tell me you spent your money on these luxury brands... yah how come you have so much money at firsts place huh? "

She chuckled and said " not me but Mr Jeon bought all of this we had a meeting with Thiland's most elite people so he said we have to present ourself well. " he was still staring at her with a shocking face then he said " he bought all of this... now you must be in a lot of debt. "

She shook her head and said " he's not that type it's nothing much Infront of him he spends money like water... I asked him that I'll pay him back but then he said
" better to throw them away... now I'm thinking what to do with them? Should I donate them? "

Altan chuckled and said " are you for real... no girl would done this with these luxury brands. " Hezlin took a sigh and said " I've no right to take something from him Altan... so why to keep them huh? "

He hummed in response and said " do whatever you think is right... just remember he have spent a lot on you for just even a meeting so think wisely before doing anything... " his words left her lost in her thoughts then she looked at the chocolates and took out some boxes then she gave him those boxes and said " he bought them too but now these are yours."

He chuckled and said " he did?... he's such a nice boss but I'm still confused why he behaves so tough when he's actually a nice guy. " Hezlin chuckled and said
" he's just like this tough and hard from outside but the most sweet and nicest from inside. "

She didn't realise she was smiling while thinking about him then Altan said
" haram haram... come out of your delusions. " she then hit his arm and said
" shut up I'm not being delusional okay... just leave and let me do my work. "

Altan left from her room while laughing then she started to find her diary which she didn't found in her luggage then she speak to herself " what am I mistaken huh? Where did I kept it, it was with me in the plane... oh no what if I forget it in the plane?... yah... my diary. "

She made a sad pout then she twitched her lips to side and got up from her seat to do preparation for tomorrow because she had to go to office the next day.

On the other hand Jungkook was with his friends at the bar and was drinking shots and whiskey then John speak " the festival is coming bro... and the grand race will happen are you ready for this? "

" I'm not feeling like continue this anymore John. " he replied him a low voice while gulping down his whiskey then John asked him " what's going on with you huh? First you leave to sleep with strippers and other girls now you are feeling like quitting race... while you can't live without this you yourself say this all the time... then what has happened to you now? "

" I'm in love... so badly in love. " he looked at John and smiled in pain, John remained shocked at his words and said
" I can't believe... you hate this shit always now you are saying that you are in love...yah... don't tell me it's Hezlin. "

He smiled while looking down at his whiskey mug and caressed it's corners then he said " it's true... I would have never fell for someone if it's not her, because she's not like any of the girl I used to hang around... she taught me the meaning of life, gave me my goals, she is the one who is making me wanna be a better man... I'm trying to change myself for her but you know what's the biggest pain. "

John was staring at him in shock and wonder then Jungkook speak " our paths are totally different, she might feel same for me but she'll never choose me over her Deen and I'm struggling with myself, my thoughts because I'm madly in love with her but this religious beliefs always comes in between us... why can't two people be together regardless of belonging to any religion? Why this wall of faith and religion comes between us? While I'm ready to love her for the whole of my life the way she is then why can't she love me for who I am? "

John was listening to him silently then he said " I don't know much about religion beliefs but one thing is for sure if you really love her and don't wanna lose her then you should have the guts to do everything for her... if you really wanna make her yours then you have to fight with yourself to overcome this wall of faith between you two... or else forget about her. "

Jungkook looked at him with shocked eyes and said " I can't... I can't forget her it's not easy for me... I've come so far loving her that now there is no way turning back. "

John patted his shoulder and said " don't stress yourself too much... now I can't even say have faith in God because you don't believe in his existence so believe in yourself if your love is true it will make its ways towards you... if she's destined to be yours then no one can do you both apart. "

Jungkook looked down at his drink and took a deep breath while thinking about his words what he just said.

The Next morning Hezlin got ready to leave for office and Altan came with her to drop her, she entered in the building there she saw some staff members were gossiping about something then one of them called her " Hezlin do you know some of our staff betrayed our companies policies and were in involved with Mr Cho in his illegal activities. "

She raises her eyebrows and pursues her lower lip out in wonder and said " now what will happen to them? " then they replied " we don't know... now it depends on Mr Jeon but everyone is saying he said he will kill all of them whoever was involved in all of this. "

She shook her head and said " he's not that cruel please don't talk something like this about him... let's wait for him and see what he decided till then stop gossipping around and focus on your work don't give him reason to lose his temperament. "

They all went back to their work and she went to her cabin then Aliya asked her
" woah... ma'am is back from trip huh? "

She joined her eyebrows in confusion and asked " trip? Are you in your senses it was a business meeting... not a trip who goes on trip with their boss huh? "

Aliya laughed and said " I was just teasing you... so tell me how was the meeting? "
She nodded her head and said " it was good we got the contract. " just then her colleague speak from behind" but we heard the deal got cancelled... Mr park was talking to someone about that. "

Hezlin joined her eyebrows in confusion then she said " how is this possible they sign the contract Infront of me. " then Aliya speak " may be they have changed their mind... we don't know if Mr Jeon will be angry on this unprofessionalism or not. "

Just then a staff member came in the cabin and said " yah Mr Jeon is in so much anger yah come on get back to your work. " Hezlin turned around and asked him " what happened! "

" he's insulting those staff members and he's so angry we've never seen him like this before... " she looked at her surroundings while joining her eyebrows in worry then she said " I'll go and check what's going on. "

She left from there while some other staff members were also with her then she reached at the ground floor as the elevator door open she heard his loud angry voice " I'm gonna kill all of you but I think it's more better to dig you all alive in your graves what do you say huh? "

She felt her heart skipped a beat after hearing his voice then she walkout of the elevator and saw him standing in the reception hall while he was glaring at them and anger was visible on his face but today his temperament was alot different than other days he was more angry than usual and today he was in extreme anger then she walked towards him and stopped in her tracks as she heard him saying

" you all going to be terminated and I'll make sure you never found a job because I'll make your life hell you'll yearn for each and single penny then you'll realise what have you done when you'll not be able to feed your family and you'll see your love ones yearning then you'll realise your mistake death is not a solution for guys like you. "

They started to pleaded him and started asking for forgiveness but Jungkook's face expressions were still angry and furious then Hezlin walked towards him and he said " don't do this drama infr... "

He stopped in his words as his eyes fell on her standing beside him looking at him with worried eyes, he stared back and forth in her eyes and then he looked away from her while closing his eyes and pinched his nose bridge when he felt himself getting weak by seeing her In front of him then he speak to himself

" damn it. "

________________

A/N

It's in the eyes,

Always the eyes

Don't forget to vote lovelies :)

Love from Mahi ♡

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

27.3K 1.4K 36
50,000 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀ, ᴀʟʟᴀʜ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. When she fell in love with JK (Junaid Khan) who waited years...
37K 3.3K 36
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
352K 14.2K 44
The story of a boy named Jeon Jungkook, who is a extremely sweet, caring and hardworking person but the problem is that -his family is filthy rich an...
93.2K 3.3K 45
baby why are you scared I would never hurt you never ......but you should also remember whom you belong to .. I aa.m so..rry jungk..ook it w..as on...