Taekook Oneshots

smrkth

Taekook stories 💜💜 With, Lots of Kisses Love Passion and Admiration Top Tae💜 Bottom Kook💜 Hope you enjo... Еще

My Cub
My Cub - 2
Luna
Vampire's Love
Starry Eyes
Angel Baby
Rut💣

His Hero

694 22 24
smrkth

Especially for and on the request of one of my dear readers, vkook_ultima8e_fan 💕💕

I'm extremely sorry for being so late, I hope you grant my apology.

( Mute and soft top.)

I purple you 💜

It was a peaceful night.

The beautiful full moon was shining magnificently .... helping the tiny stars by its side to shine more aesthetically....

It was a perfect night....

There was a peaceful silence in the environment.... silence which was comically incomplete without the natural beatings of insects... letting the night have it's usual texture...

This beautiful and peaceful moment , was being enjoyed and shared by the beautiful pair of couple.

Couple who were tangled up in each other's blissful embrace....by one of them lying on the soft bouncy bed , while the other one lying comfortably on his lover...on his own hard yet most enduring mattress.

A white satin sheet was dumped on their lower body...upper half were left exposed... exposed to shine under the smooth light of the moon, in the sheer darkness of the room.

There bodies were being connected to each other in the most intimate way...one of them being buried deep ...too deep inside his lover , that even a little movement of his was enough to make his lover breathless...lover who was beautifully lying beneath him.

But the most anticipated thing about them.. their love...was their souls, which were more connected to eachother....more than anything , even above than there any intimate connection.

Both of them were also silent... giving there own touch of respect to the heavenly surroundings....untill,

" Love"

A panicked gentle whisper broke it...

"Are you crying?" Again that gentle soothing voice said ...voice belonging to one of the lover... lover who was lying on the bed.

" Please look at me . Look at your kook."

kook ....or better Known as Kim Jeon Jungkook , spoke once again ... trying to find , if anything is wrong with his love...

His love Jeon Kim Taehyung,

when he felt the wetness over his exposed flesh...on his chest...

His hands , which were previously resting on the small petite back of his lover... came up...up and into the sliver straight locks of his ethereal lover...he caressed those soft locks.. before he cupped the soft cheeks of his precious in a gentle hold.

" Please love."

He tried... tried to persuade his sad lover...with his gentle touches and pleading voice.

It was like a punishment to him... Punishment to see his lover...shedding tears silently... Taehyung tried to get his face out of his hold...

Nevertheless, Jungkook made taehyung to face him...to look at him....and teary bright blue pairs of orbs came in contact with his own doe black ones.

"Why?"

He questioned.. wipping the pearl like tears of his...

" I will be back in no time, My petal."

He added , when those shimmering blue eyes of his lover accused him..him with a new set of tears.

" Please My cub... You know it right, I don't like these tears in your eyes. " Jungkook spoke rubbing his thumb on the warm baby soft cheeks of taehyung... Removing the very remaining trances of those tears...

Tears which were tearing his heart.

" I will be back .....back to you.... In your arms baby, but please let's not be sad. " He whispered with utmost gentleness in his voice.... His eyes looking deep into his lover's gorgeous blue ones.

He gripped taehyung's jaw in gentle hold and pulled him closer.... before he captured the pink trembling lips of his in his own soft ones...

He gave a small suck to his upper lip... before pulling away with the string of saliva on his lips.

" Please look at me ....Talk to me baby." He requested , to taehyung, who was enjoying the tender fingers of Jungkook on his face with closed eyes.

He complied with the request of his lover , by opening his eyes and blessing his husband with those shinny striking blue eyes.

Jungkook smiled as he saw himself in those ocean eyes, before he kissed the tip of his lover's nose.

" We will go on a trip after I get back." He stated , only to have a aggressive protest against his this idea , from his husband, who shaked his head in negative response quickly, denying the offer...as those blue eyes started complaining to him yet again for the second time that night.

" Why ? Love , Why not" He questioned tilting his head a little to the left , trying to understand what those expressive eyes have to convey.

"We have a wedding to attend."

Taehyung signed , using his long fingers to tell the things , his eyes failed to convey.

" oh , I'm sorry love. My bad , I literally forget about it." Jungkook admitted, taking those long gorgeous fingers of his husband in his own beautiful and rough one , before kissing the back of his hand in most loving way.

Taehyung pecked the alluring lips of his smiling lover and rested his head on his chest.

" Tired ? Are we?" Jungkook asked softly, only to get a nod as an answer.

" Then, Good night baby."
.. ..............................................................

The time was there, time to go on duty. Time to be more than someone's lover, time to be his companions leader.

To Be The Captain.

" Yes, I will take care of myself. You too be careful about your health, love. Let's not get skinny again."

Jungkook whispered to his lover...who was hiding his face in his shoulder... embracing his tightly...

While Jungkook did the same...he held upon to his husband with utmost tenderness...he was patting Taehyung's head lovingly... whispering his wish to see him healthy, once he came back from his service.

Taehyung noded his head... agreeing to whatever his dear husband was saying to, while hoping and wishing the same thing in return...

Taehyung tried to stable himself...his emotions...it wasn't the first time Jungkook was going to leave him for months...he had done it...they had done it numerous of times..but each time, it was considerably becoming more and more difficult for him...

He was proud of his husband...for being so brave...for being the best captain...but the terror which , comes along with such a prestigious duty, was anything but acceptable to taehyung.

Each day he spend apart from his husband, was making him and his heart weaker and weaker.

" I will , love. It's time to go now." Jungkook exclaimed softly.. trying to prepare his lover for the upcoming farewell.

" I love you, baby." He whispered, sealing his confession with a sweet kiss on lips...

It was difficult but needed... needed for taehyung to let his husband go..to let him do his duty..thus he gave a smiley yet teary farewell to his captain.

He kissed his Jungkook's forehead in utter respect and love...He respected his husband's profession and loved him for his sincerity towards it.

After 4 Months,

In absence of Jungkook , Taehyung wasn't living his days , but passing the time..time of pure tornament...and everything around him was making it more difficult for taehyung to not to miss his husband.

The cold sheets of the bed, the silence of nights and dullness of days..were always seems to scream at taehyung's face, reminding him of the absence of his precious one...

He missed Jungkook terribly...

He always does....

Only, the periodic phone calls from Jungkook was helping him to maintain his sanity...to gain the strength to survive other course of loneliness..

It was just been 4 months without him... without his Jungkook...

But only he knows how slowly he was dieing to face his husband once again, to embrace him, to Kiss his face, to hold him, to hide him...

Only He knows.

" Taetae, coffee was amazing." Nia , one of Taehyung's friend as well as customer, stated cheerfully, hoping and trying to lift his friend's sore mood up.

Taehyung gave her his beautiful smile, bowing his head as a little gesture of gratitude... Turning his head to another customer, who placed his order for two hot chocos...

Taehyung's cafe, ' GOLDEN ' was packed with customers like always, and he was making sure to provide each of his customer with best of him and his service..

" Taetae, You remember right, we have go for shopping today?" Nia , questioned,once Taehyung was free from the earlier customer, he noded in acknowledgement, his head bowed down,

It would have been great ,if Jungkook would have been with him now, he would have loved to shop for taehyung..

He loves doing stuff related to him, he loves dressing taehyung in different outfits, making him pretty with precious jewels...

" Good, we will look for couple suit , for both you and Jungkookie." Nia's excited tone brought taehyung back to present, back to reality where there was no Jungkook .

" Jungkookie, will love it."

He knows he will, He loves wearing matching clothes. They do wear matching clothes, most of the times , when Jungkook comes back for holidays.

Taehyung noded , once again, this time smiling a little , smile which came out genuinely.

"Taehyung-shi, there is a call for you." The sentence was enough to widen the smile, in full boxy unique smile of his, it was enough to brought little tears of happiness in his beautiful blue eyes... making him prettier than he already was.

" Love." Taehyung giggled wholeheartedly, loving the endearment, the warmth of the voice.

" My Giggling baby, How are you?" Taehyung giggled once again, letting his husband know that , he was fine and he should not worry about him..

" It's good that your are well, honey. I , too am good." Jungkook's stated, relaxing the every high nerve of taehyung. He smiled, smooching the phone, praising his husband,for being healthy.

" Ahh, love , Don't attack me like that. I will miss you more than." Taehyung smooched the phone again, this time making more louder noise, yearning to make his husband miss him and come back to him as soon as possible.

" This isn't fair." Jungkook sulked, complaining to his notorious husband, who huffed in return.. while puffing his cheeks and jutting his lips out, showing his disbelieve...

" Alright love, I am sorry, I am not fair, now listen to me , I have something important to tell." Taehyung frowned, not liking the serious voice of his husband...this kind of voice always give him bad news.

" It will take me a month or more to come back." Taehyung's breath hitched , as the words settle down in his mind...only two weeks were remained for Jungkook to come back, now what with the period of a month and more.

" Listen to me , baby. The major part of the ship had been damaged due to the storm ."

" I know baby you are upset but I will try to come back soon. But I won't be able to attend Hyung's wedding, please do attend it baby. Don't miss it because of me." Jungkook stated further, hoping to convince his husband, who Doesn't like visiting anyone or anywhere without him.

Jungkook was guilty enough to put his husband in such a position but he too couldn't do anything at this time.

" Hyung loves you so much , baby. Don't miss it." At end of his words , a sob broke Jungkook's control. He made his Baby cry.

" Don't cry love , please." Jungkook pleaded, to taehyung, who put his hand on his mouth..he obviously wasn't intending to cry, and make Jungkook worried..but the information of his husband coming late, pinched his heart painfully.

He moved his head left to right vigorously, hoping to convey it to his husband that he wasn't crying.

" I get it love. Pl---COMING. I'm sorry love , I have to go. I will call you later. Take care of yourself." Jungkook waited for Taehyung to make any gesture, who atlast, after a minute of delay, claimed his goodbye with a little peck on the phone.

" I love you." The call got disconnected, leaving taehyung, to wail on his own misery. He sometimes, hate himself for being so vulnerable...but he can't help but get sad and be vulnerable quickly, when things are about his koo.

" Taetae, it's okay. He will come back soon." The words were said to ensure him, but it did nothing more than to make taehyung cry out more...

25 days later,

Bless me with greatness in heart to see, his passion for duty and love for me. Bless me with understanding to know, that when duty calls I must let him go . Bless me a task to do each day,to fill the time when he is away. Lord grace my husband with all the success and me with patience and place to rest.

" I, Min Yoongi, take you, Jung Hoseok, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow."

"I, Jung Hoseok, take you, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow."

" I pronounce you both as Husbands, seal your relationship with a Kiss."

Taehyung applaused, in sheer happiness, pearls leaving the blue Oceania eyes, to express his emotions...the thickness of it, that he wasn't able to express through his words, that his silence was unable to express.

He was happy, to see his Hyung, grabbing the opportunity to live his life with his lover.

He did the same, seven years ago,took vows , not through mouth, but through his heart, to serve for his husband, to wait for his husband, to live for his husband, till the very end.

" Oh my taehyungie , don't cry, sweetthing." Min Yoongi, Elder brother of Jungkook said , as he took his precious little brother in law, in his arms. Taehyung was more precious to him than Jungkook. Taehyung was just too sweet to not to be loved a little more than anyone.

Taehyung returned the hug, patting his Hyung's back, telling him how happy he was. For him. For his spouse.

Hoseok , did the same, as his husband did, took taehyung in his arms, when the Little pretty thing, moved towards him.

" Thank you for blessings, Taehyungie." He thanked him, wipping taehyung's tears away for him.. Kissing the younger ones cheek in pure adore.

" Don't Kiss him , seok. Your brother in law, don't like it when someone else touches his pretty hyung." Yoongi chuckled at the end of his statement, as red tinted cheeks of taehyung, proved the correctness of his statement.

" Yes, Don't like when other Kiss My Love. Only I can kiss Him."

Was it True? The voice , The sweetness,His Koo.

Taehyung turned around as fast as he could. It was a moment of pure bliss to him. Even If it was a dream of him, like other ones, he wasn't ready to miss a second of it.

His Jungkook and his dreams too, always gave him reason to live ... reason to be happy once again. They were like a cold fresh air for him to breathe in.

" Kook-ah" Yoongi shouted for his brother, who was busy grinning towards his husband. He made a short run towards him , in order to engulf him in a hug. His eyes shed little tears of relief, relief to see his brother, healthy.

" Are you fine bunny?" Yoongi asked his brother, his voice cracking, in middle, while Jungkook on the other hand laughed loudly on his , 'Always Cold' Hyung.

" I am Hyung. Now lemme breath." He stated, pecking his elder brother's forehead, who was slightly shorter than him in height, as he ran towards his Love.

Love, who still was in daze, his Koo, was  truly here... Or he and Yoongi were seeing the same dream.

" Love." Jungkook exclaimed, taking his husband, in his arms, who kept looking at him with wide blue eyes...

" I Missed you baby." He said further...

He missed his pretty hyung, alot...every second of his duty. Thus, he was back quickly after his commitments....

Still , dazed Taehyung, cupped his husband's flawless face,in his trembling hands....His Koo was really here...with him.

He cried his heart aloud.... kissing each and every corner of his husband's face ...

Pecking his eyes, his nose, forehead, cheeks and mainly lips , again and again.

Each Kiss, describing his sorrows...his pride, for his husband...each kiss making him more hungry for another kiss... It was making him crazy. His husband was making him crazy.

Jungkook let his lover do whatever he wants, he loved whatever his lover was doing to him. He too , do was yearning to Kiss the day light out of his blue eyed beauty.

He held him closely.... pulling him more and more into himself... hiding his Love, in his arms ..out of anybody's reach.

" Love you baby, I-i love you." He confessed , keep on confessing, till his husband calmed down ....till his breathing become regular.

" Let me Kiss you , now ." Jungkook spoke further, moving back a bit, just to take taehyung's face out of his neck...and Kiss the life out of him... He was going to capture the pink petal like perfect lips of his baby, who looked ethereal with red cheeks, puffy eyes and messy hair... when,

" Calm down bunny, we are also present here." His Hyung interrupted him.. He was going to ignore him like always, but this time his husband stopped him .

Whose, blue beautiful orbs roamed around his surroundings once before it stuck back to his own black ones. His lips parted in acknowledgement, for them being in the mid of their Hyung's wedding.

Taehyung gasped loudly, hiding away from all the stares directed towards them , in his husband's uniform coat.

He was embarassed....in good way.

Shy to be exact.

" Don't be shy , My Love." Jungkook chuckled lovingly on sweet gestures of taehyung... Falling more deeper, if it was even possible, for his husband.

" Let's get out of it."

He left the place , with his beauty in his strong muscular arms...

Jungkook took him , in dressing room and closed the door of the same room with his leg and made his baby sit on the chair

He himself kneel down,in order to fulfill the remaining wish of his....

Wish to love his husband....wish to kiss him.

Loving a military man was never hard to Taehyung.The distance was hard, the worry was hard, the sacrifices were hard. But loving him , that was the easiest thing he've ever done.

And He was blessed to be able to do so. To be the chosen one of His Koo.

His Hero.

******************

Thankyou so much for reading ❤️

Hope you enjoyed it 🥀

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

464K 29.7K 40
Unknown:Yo! Taehyung:Who is this? Unknown:Your future boyfriend😌 Just Jungkook trying to woo Taehyung who likes anything except Jungkook. They say o...
37.8K 573 21
(。>﹏<。) heyyy, I am back with another shots 2.0 enjoy reading ❣️ fluff, angst, happendings, darkhumour etc..
120K 2.8K 33
Taekook ONESHOTS♡ !! Warning!! -Top Kook -Bottom Tae -Contains INTENSE SMUT -Might have Gguktaekook. -NSFW