Breaker, Broken | Jorah Mormo...

SprintingFox tarafından

The sweet butterfly of House Targaryen narrowly escaped with her life as the rebellion came to an end. Hidden... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Final Author's Note

382 16 3
SprintingFox tarafından

That concludes Breaker, Broken.

I almost considered making them battle it out but realistically Dany might have managed to kill Saera even if Saera's forces would have lost the war. Obviously, Dany was a lot more vicious in this story than she is meant to be in canon (books and pre-S6/7 depending which you think really started to make the show go to shit).

I decided against it because I didn't want Saera to die. Then, I thought I'd have Jorah kill Dany. But I didn't want that to happen either because even if it meant Saera was free of opposition, she'd never feel good about it. That's not how she operates.

I am satisfied with the ending and I hope you are too!

I've switched the order of my planned stories again, hehe, so surprise surprise, here is my next fic:

Ursa Major (Tormund Giantsbane x OC) —> look for it on my profile!

Mischief Managed,

Sprinting Fox

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

60.6K 2.9K 62
Vaera Targaryen wasnt going to be pushed around. She was taking control of her life and the men in it. 🐉 "We are a half written story without any...
216K 6.1K 39
What if Rhaella and Aerys Targaryen had a daughter other than Daenerys? What if Daenerys and Viserys had an older sister? What if the history of...
17.1K 586 24
She saw firsthand how loyalty could falter, how war destroyed everything in its path, how men died serving fools. So much that could have been preven...
39.9K 1.1K 51
🚧UNDER HEAVY EDITING🚧 Riva Targaryen is Rhagar Targaryen's twin sister. Viserys always envied his older sister and looked down at her just the way...