Alpha to Omega-mxm

Da TheoryKierei

(Can be read as a stand-alone but it is a spin-off from Bleeding Heart and I'd recommend looking at that one... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Epilogue

2.9K 284 82
Da TheoryKierei

(Gonna hop over to Adrift now since I'm pretty content with how this story went and I really wanna get the other moving XD) 

Somehow, things just happened to fall into place as time went on. Unsurprisingly, their furry guest had disappeared quite quickly after the pirate lord had paid them an uninvited visit. The pup he'd left behind, however, was safely returned to its pack once healed. 

The pack hadn't seemed all that worried about their missing alpha, which had Marquise questioning whether a possible takeover hadn't been in the works for a bit. Of course, they could also just have that much faith in their leader, too, since their alpha was definitely not a pushover. 

He had plenty of scars from him to prove it. 

"Master Marquise, does this look alright?" 

Marquise blinked out of his thoughts and refocused his attention as he stepped forward and lifted his arms in order to straighten his heir's tie. 

They'd started having him and his grandmother over each night for dinner to get used to the staff and get an idea of what his future would be like. 

Leonardo had been hesitant, at first, but he quickly became more confident as Marquise, and more specifically, Pepper and Garlic, showed him the ropes while Vrasje was busy working. 

He always arrived in the morning and played for hours with Garlic, then ate and napped with Pepper before attending some lessons in the early evening. Afterward, a carriage was sent to pick up his grandma for dinner. 

Tonight was supposed to be a bit of a practice run for an official heir ceremony so they were dressing up a bit. He'd never actually gotten one since he'd been changed so abruptly... and technically against the rules, but it seemed like a fun little thing to do to celebrate adding a new member to their family. 

And, of course, grandma Sofia was also added automatically. 

In fact, Marquise tilted his head slightly as he heard a frail knock on the front doors downstairs. 

"Your Nana's here, hun," he said as he finished straightening out Leo's suit, then stepped back with a smile. 

His heir quickly shouted his thanks as he hurried out of the room and down the stairs to greet his grandma. 

"I think I'm finally obsessed. He's so sweet but mature, but also still a kid in many ways." 

It was no surprise when he felt his love's arms slip around his waist and tug him backwards against his firm chest a moment later. A gentle kiss to his cheek soon followed, and he could even feel the smile on those lips as Vrasje completed the action.

There was also a hand suspiciously sneaking beneath his previously-tucked in shirt, heading south at an impressive speed. 

He gently swatted it away as he looked over his shoulder. 

"I thought you were working late tonight? Were you just waiting to ambush me once Leo went downstairs?" he asked as he felt his vampire nuzzle into the crook of his neck, already knowing that the answer to his question was an obvious yes. 

His body was honestly reacting from memory, thinking that it was going to get some intimate attention momentarily. 

Not tonight. Err, well, at least not right now. 

"Behave. We have to go downstairs," he said as he finally nudged Vrasje's face away, only to receive a nip to his ear before his man stepped to the side and took his hand with an innocent smile. 

"I always behave, love. What would I do if any of the townspeople found out that their master hunter and council head was a pervert for his sweet werewolf husband?" 

Aren't you supposed to be a pervert for me?

"Hmm, true. I suppose I can go make an announcem—" Marquise sealed his lips with his own. 

Of course, that was evidently exactly what Vrasje had wanted. He gladly deepened the kiss as he returned his arms to their spot around Marquise's waist. 

You think you're so smooth, Marquise grumbled into his mind even as he kissed him back. 

You know that I am, love. Our bodies have slid together more than enough times to understand that, no? 

He wanted to scream. 

Instead, Marquise gave a quiet growl, the sound making Vrasje immediately step back and remove his arms from around him. 

They'd come to understand certain signals from each other during their time together, and his biggest one was that specific growl. It meant that he was done with whatever situation was going on and that it needed to be ended immediately. 

He rarely used it, but it had just sort of developed into an important communication tool for them when he couldn't figure out the right words he needed to say. 

Had he liked the attention? Absolutely. Was it the right time for it? Absolutely not. 

He was about to just grab the man's hand and tell him that they were going downstairs when he heard someone else at the front door and immediately perked up. 

Taru! 

Vrasje was left in the dust as Marquise ran, limping but determined, down the hall, then stairs, and straight into his master's arms!

"Hey there sweetheart," Taru said as he hugged him tightly and patted his head. 

Best master!

He could sense Vrasje's slight jealousy from where he was calmly walking toward them, but he didn't bother giving him any further attention. Taru was there and he rarely got to see him anymore! His master needed his attention much more right then. 

"Hello, master," Taru said in greeting to Vrasje as he finally walked up to them. 

Marquise could sense the tension from the older vampire, but they both knew that Taru had no interest in him. That was one of Vrasje's quirks that he'd learned more recently. The man hated when other people touched what was his... which was pretty much him. 

He hadn't realized it at first, but the man tended to block just about everyone besides Leo from touching him unless absolutely necessary. 

He was still cordial and did so without really being noticeable, which was why it took him a while to realize it. 

My vampire is extremely clingy. 

As if to prove him absolutely correct, Vrasje reached over and gently tugged him out of Taru's loosening arms and directly into his own. 

"Good evening, Leo and his grandmother are already situated in the dining hall," Vrasje replied as he settled a hand on Marquise's waist and began guiding them in that direction. 

How are you doing, Marquise? Is he behaving? Taru asked telepathically, skirting his overly-protective master by not speaking out loud. 

Of course not, but I'm making him. 

He heard Taru's faint laughter in the back of his mind as they ducked into the dining hall. Leo and his grandmother were already at the table, sipping waters and conversing with smiles on their faces. 

Most of the household servants were also seated at the table, and as they stepped into the room everyone's attention quickly turned to them and the talking quieted. 

Vrasje had wanted to make the official ceremony a family affair, and since he'd had most of his personal servants for years, he'd wanted to include them in the festivities and had hired a set of professionals from a well-known local company to serve during the actual event. 

"Good evening, everyone. Thank you for coming to the rehearsal, and thank you for helping us welcome my love's new heir," Vrasje said as he guided Marquise and Taru to the head of the long table. 

Marquise took the seat to his left as Taru settled into the one on his right. 

Vrasje then began a short but meaningful speech about his own heir, and how they had come to welcome Marquise into their family. Of course, he redacted a few key parts, but Marquise and Taru simply grinned to each other whenever he skipped over certain things. 

After the speech, he walked down to the middle of the table and spoke with Leo and grandma Sofia, then returned to his spot at the head as the dishes began to be served. 

Marquise ate a bit before going over to talk with his heir, too. He stayed standing beside them for quite some time, discussing the previous week and their hopes for a comfortable future. 

Leo wanted to eventually go to school and learn architecture, while grandma Sofia wanted whatever was best for her grandson... and maybe a little vegetable garden to tend to if she eventually moved to the estate. 

The two really were a sweet pair, and he was extremely happy that they'd met Sofia that evening at the party they'd attended. 

Sensing a specific set of eyes on him, Marquise looked up, only to see Taru tugging at a length of Vrasje's hair and nudging a grape into his scowling mouth. 

They really do make the best heir and master pair. 

Even though they didn't spend a whole lot of time together, and when they did they'd begun to frustrate each other off and on, they still were clearly family that deeply loved one another. 

With a pleased grin Marquise dismissed himself and walked back to his seat, which had somehow, miraculously, been moved much closer to Vrasje. 

Miss me already, Jey? he asked through their thoughts, not bothering to hide the humor in his words. 

Every second of every day that you are not at my side, Marra

The man's honest response had Marquise blushing, suddenly glad that the food had been served and no one was paying them much mind any longer. 

A faint chuckle sounded in the back of his mind before he felt Vrasje's hand settle atop his hair, drawing his attention back up to him. 

A warm smile was waiting for him, and it immediately melted his nervous heart into a pile of goo. 

"I love you, Marra. Let us have a splendidly-long, beautiful life together," Vrasje said as he leaned over and pressed a kiss to the tip of Marquise's nose. 

Marquise couldn't manage to get a single word out in response, so instead of mumbling a bunch of gibberish as his face burned brighter than the sun, he simply leaned forward and stole a tiny kiss, then turned back to face the table and promptly dug into his meal in silence. 

His vampire was going to drive him crazy—er, but somehow, he just couldn't be mad at him. He was sweet, handsome, and pushed all the right buttons for him in bed. 

I'd love to push even more for you tonight, love. 

Marquise felt his eye twitch but refused to look away from his plate of turkey and mashed potatoes. He really shouldn't have responded, but perhaps elder Vrasje was rubbing off on him in more ways than one.

You better not run out of energy... 

He felt the man's faint laughter in the back of his mind as Vrasje reached forward and picked up a turkey leg from his previously-untouched plate. 

I will eat tonight just to be sure that I can sate my love later. 

Marquise's ears burned darker but he refused to not have the last word. He wanted to be the one who wore the pants in their relationship... even though he was also the one who was pounded into their mattress every single night without complaint. 

Good.

 He cut off their connection at that point and silently laughed to himself as he continued to eat, a smile on his face. 

Now I'm hungry, and it's definitely not for food. 

His vampire was such a cocky brat sometimes, and he honestly kind of loved it... because he, himself, was exactly the same!

I'll be putting my Ko-fi link at the bottom of the final chapters of my books from here on. It's totally optional, of course :) See you guys on the next story!)

Tips always appreciated :) https://ko-fi.com/theorykierei

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

61.1K 3.9K 23
Can a criminal alpha who hates omegas fall in love with one? And can an omega forgive him for what he's done to his kind in the past? ***** A notori...
122K 3.4K 20
(There is a rewrite of this story in the context of omegaverse, titled 'Ours') The world that Alex Kingston lived in was anything but Normal. The wh...
11.6K 1.3K 12
Maybe finding a true mate isn't always love at first sight. ***** An omega thief gets thrown out of his clan of...
70K 1.7K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...