The Last Battle (After Stella...

By ItzHarmony123

A story that takes place after Stellarlune from the book series Keeper of the Lost Cities By Shannon Messenge... More

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Preface

168 2 0
By ItzHarmony123

She knew she had to be the one to do it, No matter how much her stomach churned at the idea no matter how much she hated it, she had to do it.

She was made to do it. 

not them 

not him 

Her.

She was the Moonlark after all and as the Moonlark, she had to protect everyone from harm. 

Sophie walked up behind her and directed the goblin throwing star towards the lady who caused half her problems She flung it her way and when the figure started drawing blood Sophie was shaking, shaking, shaking. and her head was spinning, spinning, spinning. Stomach-churning. Sophie threw another one and that's when her figure collapsed. She knew she wasn't going to get up again and neither was she.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
195K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.