OFF SEASON. |KV X NM X YB|

TheeJasCole

" Baby your love like cocaine, Tell em I want the whole thing"... Еще

CAST.
PLEASE read.
1. I admit.
2. what now.
3. One call Away.
4. Love in this club.
5. Overtime
6. Rather Be Ya N.I.G.G.A
7. All about you.
9. Mad at me.

8. time of your life.

463 23 5
TheeJasCole

SONG OF CHAPTER: IDGAF X Tee Grizzley, Mariah the scientist, & Chris brown

NICKI

" CHI- I don't know why I let you talk me into getting this long ass wig", I say to Chyna, looking at myself in my phone camera.

" You needed to try something different.  Besides Von paid his money for you to get something cute done to your head", she says  smiling, flipping her long blonde hair.

" It looks real good girl, you look fine bestie," JT says smiling, slapping my ass causing me to laugh.

As soon as we got off the Jet Von and the guys sent us to go shopping and get our hair done because we had to wait to get into the Air BnB, apparently we had got there a little earlier, so while we had time to kill Von made me take his money to go do whatever I wanted.  Von even let me take one of the rental cars which we currently sitting in, it was a red Ferrari, very fast.  I mean Kentrell had money, but he never spoiled me like this. I wasn't used to this type of treatment. I can say so far this Vacation was extremely fun.

" I can't wait to put on that dress I had got from Givenchy ", Jt says smiling, as she looks in her bag.

" Yeah that was such a cute dress you picked out", I say to her, snapping some selfies of me.

Just as I was about to record myself, Von starts to call me. I couldn't help h
But to smile ear to ear as I answer his call, on the second ring of course.

" Hey Ma", Von's smooth voice rang through the phone. Whew, just his tone turned me on.

" Hey Babe, is everything okay?" I ask him.

" Yeah I'm good, I was calling to see what yall was doing?" He says.

" We just finsihed shopping,  we're in the car now", I tell him.

" Did yall eat already?" he asks, concern in his tone.

" Of course, you gave me so much money", I say rolling my eyes as if he could see me.

" That was the point so you didn't have to spend your own", he reminds me for the millionth time.

" Babe, I can cover any other expenses-"

" Anika shut that shit up. You not spending not a fucking dollar.  Now get yo ass to the Bnb, I sent you the Lo", he says, his tone very stern.  That dominance in his tone CHI-

Before I could even respond the nigga hangs up on me. I couldn't help but to laugh. He knows I hate when he hangs up on me. It's okay, I got his ass. I will not be giving him no pussy tonight. Mark my words. He gonna learn how to talk to me nice.

" What Von say?" Chyna asks smirking as I start up the car.

" He said meet them at the BNB", I say simply, as I pull out of my parking spot, out of the parking lot.

" Bullshit, what else?" Jt says smiling.

" Girl he got mad because I told him I got my own money ", I say to her.

" Don't you think he know that?" Chyna asks me.

" Well of course,  I just don't want him to think I'm using him for his money", I say to him.

" He knows that Nick, He just wants to spoil you. Let him. It's not hurting nothing but your pride ", Jt says to me.

" That's true, I just got to get used to dealing with a real man", I say,  more to myself.

" This vacation is for you to let loose Anika, for once in your life. You haven't had time. Please just promise me you'll enjoy yourself and don't answer the phone for Kentrell or anyone from his camp", Chyna says to me.

I know Chyna and JT wants me to have some fun for the first time in a long time, I'm young, beautiful,  and I have a handsome man who wants to give me everything I want. Even this whole experience would just be for a little while. I just have to learn how to get out of my head, swallow my pride and let my guard down once and for all.

" Okay, fine", I say caving in, listening to her words.

" Thank you sis, I just want the best for you", She says, her tone sincere.

" I know Chy, I love you too", I say smiling, nodding my head as I focus on the road.

" BITCH, they got us at a beach house?!" JT loud ass yells as we pull up to The air Bnb, completely changing the subject.  She's so easily distracted.

" It's so big too, Omggggg ", Chyna squeals, just as loud as JT.

I can agree with them both, I wasn't expecting it to be this big. I was expecting a small space,  but I should've known dealing with Von and Durk we were not going to be in a small space. Once I parked next to the other rental car Chyna and Jt grabbed all their stuff and got out the car so fast they rushed over to the BnB quickly, leaving me behind. I chuckle to myself as I follow behind them, grabbing all of my things, coming inside behind them.

First people I spot is Booka, Muwop, Durk, Louie and Duke all in the livingroom, they were smoking and drinking,  rapping along to one of Durk songs of course. Chyna and Jt was already getting lit with them,  their shopping bags everywhere, a blunt in Chyna's hand and A bottle of casiomigos in JT's.

" Shot O clock, come here Nicki", Jt says smiling waving for me to come over where they were which was in the middle of the livingroom.

" Okay Just one shot", I say to her as I walk over to her.

" Lean yo head back and open yo mouth ", she instructs.

I frown a little, but I do as she told me.  Then this girl had never to pour all this alcohol into my mouth which was more than a shot. But since I'm deciding to let loose, I wont even trip. I just swallow it like a champ, even though it burns my throat a little. Everyone cheers all excited that I took this drink, I just smile and laugh

" Do you guys know where Von is at?" I ask the guys.

" He in the room getting ready, he up stairs at the end of the hallway it's a big ass door ", Durk tells me.

" Thanks Durk", I say smiling, then I turn around to the stairs, from what it looks like Dayvon has his own side of the place, like he said which makes me smile.

My hearts start to race like crazy as I got closer to the door, I hate when he's mad at me. He could be so intimidating,  but of course I couldn't let him see or know that. So I take a deep breath as I walk into the bedroom, which was absolutely breathtaking,  like something straight out of a movie. I drop my bags as soon as I close the door.

Dayvon was halfway dressed, just in his jeans, his sneakers, and all of his jewelry.  He looked so sexy, I loved his slim, yet muscular body.

" You just gon stare at a nigga?" He asks looking at me, frowning.

" I wasn't staring", I say rolling my eyes, walking over to him, kicking off the heels I had on.

" You got on panties?" He asks, licking his lips as he towers over me, looking in my eyes.

" Why you wanna know?" I ask smartly, rolling my neck a little.

" You tryna test me?" He asks, grabbing a hold of my neck, and whew chile. All my morals went out the window.

" No, it's a question papa", I say softly, looking up him.

" Go get ready we got a long night ahead of us", he says letting me go.

" Papa, I'm sorry", I pout, I was turned on and now he wanted to stop.

" Nah don't be sorry na, I was finna do yo shit right. Now you gotta wait", he says, putting on his tank top.

" How long?" I complain, folding my arms.

" We'll see", He says smiling,  walking out of the room.

I roll my eyes, stomping into the bathroom. This was about to be a long ass week...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

LMAOOOOO

Chile more is OTW gang

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know

I'll be able to respond and like comments soon, just waiting on wattpad to fix it. So please do not think in ignoring you all. As soon as it is fixed, I will respond, etc.

Your support and patience means the world to me!

Pink Friday 2 is coming to do what the girls should've done🤭.

  12.08.2023🦄💗💕🎀🔥

Jas b is out PEACCCEEE

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒™ eαт мy pυтнy

Художественная проза

28.4K 1.2K 6
"𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘺" 𝘱𝘶𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘺 .. ᴘxᴍᴘᴄᴇssᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs
1.1M 60.1K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
136K 6.8K 59
·˚ ༘ ┊͙[ paradise ] ! ˊˎ in which two people form a dead twin club right before they leave for a new world, one with many twists...
15.1K 550 38
This is a black vampire love story.