I'm gonna getcha..! (Zarry St...

Από LamPayning

Zarry one shot, split in two parts! Warning: Mature boyxboy content. When you really like someone it doesn't... Περισσότερα

I'm gonna getcha..! (Zarry Stalik Two-shot)

Part two - You don't want me to go?

15.6K 477 163
Από LamPayning

DON'T REPORT PLEASE!

If you cant handle Zarry sexiness then you can leave, if you do then enjoy ;)

***

Harry took the longest shower of his life. It was one of these times where he tried to get his thoughts of the things that were haunting him even in his dreams, but he ended up thinking about them even more.

It’s been three days since Zayn had stopped trying to convince Harry to go on a date with him. Harry was somewhat relieved, but he didn’t know whether he was happy about it or not. He sure would miss Zayn’s cheesy pick up lines or simply his voice. Just now Harry started realizing that maybe he liked the fact that he had Zayn’s attention.

He couldn’t understand himself either. How many times he had thought about having something with Zayn, he dreamed about even a one night stand, yet here he was avoiding him.

What if he’s sincere? A voice in his head asked, but his conscience disagreed

He’s not. He’s a player

What if he really likes me?

He doesn’t. You’re the freak of the school, no one likes you

Why is he after me then?

So he can laugh at you later

I don’t care

Yes you do

I want him

You’ll be hurt

“I know” Harry sighed, finally finishing the shower. He got out and wrapped a towel around his waist. He went to his room, but didn’t bother to turn the lights on. He was going to go to bed anyway. He noticed that he had forgotten the windows open and it had gotten pretty cold. He shivered a bit as he made his way to close them as quickly as possible.

It was dark outside, and the moon was shining brightly. The moon light fell on Harry’s head and shoulders and Zayn knew that he had never looked so tempting before. The only item that was covering Harry’s body was the towel that too hung low on his hips.

Zayn couldn’t see the younger boy properly, but he knew that the sight he had in front was the most beautiful one he had ever laid eyes on. Harry’s silhouette looking outside the window was just… so beautiful it hurt.

Harry made his way to his bed from the window, glancing a couple of times at Zayn’s room. He sighed heavily, as he laid down on his bed, not bothering to wear anything.

He snuggled into the covers, and glanced up at the ceiling. Why couldn’t he get Zayn of his mind? Was he used to having Zayn’s attention and now missed it?

He closed his eyes, trying to get the thoughts of his mind again. He just wanted to get a few good hours of sleep, and forget about the world, but he couldn’t.

Zayn stripped of his clothes, leaving only his boxers on and started walking towards the bed. He watched the lump on the bed, until he hovered over it. He looked down at Harry’s beautiful face, smiling to himself. He knew he wasn’t asleep and it was a matter of seconds until he opened his eyes again.

Zayn lifted his hand, and placed it over Harry’s mouth so he wouldn’t scream. Harry’s eyes shot open as he flinched away, but Zayn’s strong hands kept him in place. Harry started panicking for a moment, but he watched Zayn’s calm look, so he calmed down a little.

Zayn leaned down and placed a kiss on Harry’s forehead, before sliding in the bed next to Harry, his hands still over Harry’s mouth. He could feel Harry’s skin against his own, and he felt his warmness travel through his body.

Harry’s eyes were still wide, looking at the gorgeous boy hovering over him. He gulped, looking deep into Zayn’s eyes, before placing his hands flat on his chest so he could push him away, but he couldn’t find the slightest bit of strength.

Zayn felt a soft push, so he leaned even closer to Harry. He swung one of his legs over Harry’s naked body, and leaned closer to Harry’s face.

“Don’t be scared, i won’t do anything you don’t want” Zayn smiled, and placed his lips softly on Harry’s cheek. Harry’s eyes closed as he did a sharp intake of breath. Zayn was practically sitting on his naked man parts, and that was driving him crazy.

Zayn’s lips moved on his face, from one cheek to the other, to the tip of his nose, his forehead, then down to his neck, his jaw until he finally removed his hand from his mouth, and kissed his lips.

Harry’s lips molded with Zayn’s, and quickly he moved his hands behind Zayn’s neck to pull him closer. Zayn smiled into the kiss, feeling happy that Harry wasn’t rejecting this as well.

Harry’s thoughts were fogged. He couldn’t think clearly because the feeling of Zayn’s lips on his was making every single cell of his body shake in pleasure. His shaky hand slid down Zayn’s neck to cup his jaw as his tongue peaked out and licked Zayn’s bottom lip.

Zayn pulled back in surprise and stared down at Harry, who was grinning.

“I thought…” Zayn started, but Harry pulled him closer, and connected their lips again, this time pushing his tongue inside Zayn’s mouth. Zayn felt Harry’s tongue brush against his own and couldn’t hold back a moan.

Harry chuckled against Zayn’s lips, moving his tongue against every inch of the older boy’s mouth, and that’s when Zayn started participating in the kiss. His tongue started moving against Harry’s, fighting for dominance which he soon got because of his position on top of Harry.

“Harry honey?!” they heard a voice from outside the door, and pulled away wide eyed. Zayn almost jumped of the bed and hid under it, but Harry’s hands which had moved behind his back, kept him in place.

“Yes mum?” he shouted

“Are you feeling better?” she asked making Zayn frown and mouth a ‘You were sick?’ to Harry who shook his head and smiled

“Yes mum, i took a shower and now i’m going to sleep. Goodnight”

“Okay, goodnight” she said, and they heard a few steps, signing that Harry’s mother went to her own room.

“What was she talking about?” Zayn asked, leaning to place a kiss on the side of Harry’s mouth.

“I was tired and moody” Harry answered before capturing Zayn’s lips with his own again. Zayn’s hands moved down Harry’s firm chest, to his abs and rested there. The kiss was getting heated, with lots of lip biting and sucking when Zayn pulled back, licking his swollen lips and then placing his hand over Harry’s mouth again.

Harry gave him an odd look, but Zayn leaned down, and started kissing Harry’s jawline, next to his ear before whispering

“We don’t want your mother to hear us, do we?” Zayn purred in Harry’s ear, who closed his eyes to hold back a moan.

Zayn leaned down again, and started placing open mouthed kisses on Harry’s chest, before moving over to his neck and nibbling there, trying to find a spot which would earn him more shivers of pleasure from Harry.

Zayn searched for a few moments before placing his lips on the spot between Harry’s neck and shoulder and that’s when Harry let out a moan that got muffled by Zayn’s hand.

Zayn chuckled soundlessly, moving his face in the same level as Harry’s again, and peaking his nose softly.

“That was sexy” he whispered, shifting a bit over Harry’s waist, making another more aggressive sound erupt from his chest.

Zayn could feel Harry’s hard on pressing against his thigh, that’s why he moved. It was all part of the teasing. He leaned down pressing his chest against Harry’s , grinding down as he kissed the skin behind Harry’s ear.

By now Harry had turned into a moaning mess. Small droplets of sweat were forming on his forehead, and he was grateful that Zayn was holding his hand  over his mouth cause he was sure his mother would have appeared in the room panicking by now.

Zayn was just as turned on as Harry, but he was in charge of the situation, he was the one who was teasing, so it wasn’t as bad as Harry. He knew that by now Harry would beg him to fuck him, and even though that was what he was Zayn had been wanting this whole time, it wasn’t enough.

“I should go now…” Zayn said, pulling back starring into Harry’s eyes, whose eyes widened as he shook his head. Harry’s hands pulled him back down, making their crotches brush in a pleasurable way.

“You don’t want me to go?” Zayn asked smirking his voice sounding low and sexy in Harry’s ear as he shook his head again.

Harry’s hand moved over Zayn’s pushing it away from his mouth, revealing his red, bitten lips. He gulped as his eyes bore deep into Zayn’s.

“Please stay” he whispered “I-i… want you” he breathed out

Zayn’s lips widened into a grin as he leaned down and peaked Harry’s lips for a second before placing two of his fingers on Harry’s bottom lip.

Harry got the hint and opened his mouth as Zayn’s fingers slid in, getting covered in his saliva. Harry’s tongue swirled around Zayn’s fingers as he looked straight into Zayn’s eyes.

Zayn bit his lip as he watched Harry licking his fingers seductively. He was getting even harder at the sight if that was possible, his eyebrows sinking  on his forehead as he fought back the sounds that wanted to escape from his lips.

When Harry thought that the fingers were enough lubricated, he grabbed Zayn’s massive hand with his own and pulled it from his mouth with a soft pop.

Zayn’s free hand moved down Harry’s body, pushing one of Harry’s legs, and the younger got the hint bending his legs and spreading them a bit, while biting his bottom lip. A deep shade of red covered his face as Zayn’s lust filled eyes traveled down the curly haired boy’s body. He was so perfect.

Zayn leaned down painfully slow and placed his lips on top of Harry’s none them doing anything, just leaving their lips rest against the others. Zayn moved the hand with the wet fingers down, caressing Harry’s thing until his pointing finger found Harry’s tight entrance. He circled it with his finger and Harry’s eyes fluttered closed, a quiet groan erupting from his throat.

Zayn licked his lips, listening to Harry’s sexy voice, but he had to place his hand over Harry’s mouth. If he was moaning and groaning like that this early, who knows how loud he would be when they got to the real thing.

Zayn slowly pushed his finger inside Harry’s ring of muscles that tensed, tightening around Zayn’s finger. Zayn who was sucking on Harry’s neck, marking Harry as his moved his head slightly so he was whispering in Harry’s ear

“Relax babe! Tell me if you want to stop”

Harry nodded not daring to open his eyes, scared that he might come then and there at the sight and sound of Zayn… or maybe just at the idea of what was about to happen.

Zayn felt Harry relax under him, so he once again started pushing his finger inside Harry until he was knuckle deep inside him.

Harry was uncomfortable of course, and he was feeling a tiny bit of pain but nothing extreme. He couldn’t believe this was happening, but he didn’t care less about what would happen in the morning for once in his life. He was enjoying himself way to much to think about that.

Zayn on the other hand waited until Harry was completely relaxed before starting to thrust his finger softly in and out of Harry. By now his head had moved down and his tongue was licking Harry’s abs as he enjoyed the way his tongue moved along the lines that traced the six pack.

He added the other finger inside Harry, as the curly haired boy did another sharp intake of breath that got muffled by the hand that was still placed over his mouth and wasn’t planning to move.

Once Harry was comfortable with two fingers inside of him he gave Zayn a short nod, and Zayn started moving his hand, scissoring his fingers to stretch Harry so their first experience together wouldn’t be too painful for the younger lad.

Harry winced from time to time at the pain, but when Zayn’s finger hit something inside of him, the wincing and flinching turned into gasping of pleasure.

Zayn grinned against Harry’s skin when he understood that he had found what he was searching for, that’s why his hand started moving faster, and his tongue dipped lower, licking just above Harry’s shaft that was now standing to attention and was brushing against Zayn’s chest and throat.

Harry’s moans and gasping turned frantic as Zayn kept hitting the same spot. He was ready for Zayn and he needed to let the other know, that’s when his eyes finally shot open and he looked down at Zayn’s whose face was hovering just over his shaft. Their eyes met, and Zayn with a smirk leaned down taking the tip of Harry’s hard on in his mouth, seeing as both of his hands were busy.

Harry felt a bolt of pleasure travel through his body and he tried not to make any sound, which was impossible. His eyes kept their gaze and Zayn wouldn’t look away either. He started sliding his mouth to take more of Harry’s cock all with this seductive look in his eyes that made Harry shudder.

Soon Zayn’s head started moving faster up and down and taking more of Harry’s shaft, until the tip was hitting the back of his throat. He moved his head and hand in sync, curling his fingers to hit Harry’s prostate better. Harry had turned into a moaning mess, and Zayn was having a hard time keeping himself from ripping the boxers and showing himself inside Harry.

Harry gripped the sheets beside him and clawed at them not being able to control his actions. He started thrusting up inside Zayn’s mouth and that’s when Zayn couldn’t handle it anymore and leaned up. He smirked as he lifted his hips up and pulling his fingers out.

Harry whimpered feeling empty so he lifted his hands trying to grab Zayn and have him doing what he was doing earlier, but Zayn grabbed Harry’s shaft with his hand, making him calm down again and the feeling of ecstasy return.

Zayn removed the hand from Harry’s mouth for a moment, allowing himself to pull his boxers down and throw them somewhere behind him, before returning it to it’s previous place.

He pressed his body against Harry’s, grinding their naked erections together creating a pleasurable friction for both, until they were both fighting back loud screaming and moaning.

Harry tried to say something but Zayn’s hand muffled it, so he lifted his shaky hand to remove it making Zayn’s eyes meet his again. Harry’s eyes lingered over Zayn’s slightly parted, swollen lips before repeating the same words

“Just fuck me already”

Zayn captured Harry’s lips with his own, as he grabbed his own dick and lined it with Harry’s hole. He placed the tip inside and easily slipped in at the same time as his tongue parted Harry’s lips.

He started moving seeing as Harry wasn’t protesting or wincing at the pain or anything, and he started angling his thrusts at the same spot which he had hit earlier with his fingers.

Harry was on the verge of tears from the massive amount of pleasure and pain at the same time. It just felt too good to be true.

Soon, both boys were running out of breath and when Zayn pulled back, Harry himself grabbed Zayn’s hand and placed it over his mouth.

Zayn threw his head back after glancing under him and seeing how his cock was disappearing inside of Harry. He could feel his muscles tense as he neared his high.

Harry watched Zayn’s screwed up face, and almost came at the sight. He felt Zayn’s thrust turn more frantic and fast and he knew that he was nearing his high along with himself.

Zayn leaned down pressing their chests together and placing kisses along Harry’s shoulder, who placed his hands on Zayn’s back, and his nails scratched down every time he felt waves of pleasure weaken his body.

Zayn moved his free hand and grabbed Harry’s dick once again, running his thrum across the tip, moving the skin  from his slit and that was the final push for Harry.

Harry felt every single muscle on his body tense as he screamed as loud as he could, his fingers curling and he could see sparks blurring his vision. He was grateful that Zayn had decided to play like that and cover his mouth.

Zayn’s thrusts that had become sloppy stopped at the same time as he felt Harry’s walls tighten around him, and he bit his lip hard drawing blood to hold back the inhuman noises that threatened to escape his lips. He shot his loads inside of Harry who was releasing sexy voices along with the juices that shot between their chests.

Zayn collapsed on top of Harry, every single drop of power drained from him as he recovered from the best orgasm of his life.

***

Harry groaned when he tried to turn around on his other side, and a sharp pain shot through his back. His opened and closed a few times before finally getting used to the light and he saw that the sun was pretty high on the sky, meaning that it was around noon.

Well, screw school then!

He tried to move again but something was keeping him in his place. He closed his eyes, trying to wake up fully when different images of last night’s memories came in front of his eyes.

His eyes opened wide when he remembered Zayn’s screwed up face that was a result of the pleasure and he almost hardened again at the thought.

He felt a slight tingling on his shoulder and soft snores next to his ear. He lifted the covers a bit, and surely he found a tan hand over his stomach. To say he was surprised was an understatement.

He thought that Zayn left last night after he got what he wanted, but he probably was to tired and fell asleep. It was no wonder! Last night was so good, Harry still felt excited and not to mention sore.

He struggled, but after a bit he finally managed to turn on his back, and stare at the ceiling.

It still felt like a dream to him.

It was cliché and it made Harry chuckle when he remembered the daydreams.

How many times he had thought about how Zayn was the bad boy and they started going out together. How his mother would find out and ban Harry from seeing Zayn because of his reputation when in fact Zayn was the biggest sweetheart, and what they felt towards each other was real and pure love.

How they wouldn’t be able to stay away from each other and how they would see each other secretly. How Zayn would sneak inside his room and fuck him while covering his mouth so his mother wouldn’t hear them…

“What are you thinking about gorgeous?” he heard a raspy and not to mention SEXY voice on his side.

Harry turned his head ad met Zayn’s half-closed *breathtaking* ones. He didn’t know what to say. Was this the beginning of the awkward conversation, in which Zayn would again be his cocky self and say to Harry ‘I told you so!’. Would he joke about how easy Harry gave in?

“You” Harry said in barely above a whisper a sad frown setting on his brows.

Zayn smiled raising his hand to push Harry’s hair away so he could see his eyes better.

“I know that you think that i will leave now and probably say a couple of things that would make me sound cocky and you feel like shit, but i won’t” Zayn said leaning in and giving Harry a peak on the lips

“I didn’t plan this to happen. I didn’t plan to fall for you that first day when i talked to you. I just wanted a good shag, but when you didn’t give in you made me try harder. Usually i would have moved on and not give a fuck, but this time it was different. I couldn’t get you out of my head. I found myself searching things about you and the more i knew the more i wanted you, not only physically. I wanted to spend time with you, and get to know you…” Zayn trailed of not knowing what else to say

“You didn’t leave on purpose?” Harry asked in a small voice turning so he was facing Zayn with his whole body.

“I remembered what you said that day… that you didn’t want to wake up and find an empty bed, so i didn’t leave. I couldn’t care less if your mother found us, i just wanted you to know that i don’t want to use you. I really like you, and i would be very happy if you agree to be my boyfriend” Zayn’s smile widened along with Harry’s who threw himself at Zayn, and embraced him in a tight hug, ignoring the pain that went up his back.

Harry found himself sobbing in Zayn’s chest from happiness. While Zayn talked, he felt a huge lump form in his chest and now he was taking it all out. All the negative things he had thought about before were coming out in silent sobs, and all his happiness was coming out in happy tears.

He felt deep inside that finally someone cared about him. He finally felt needed. He finally felt worth it. He finally felt loved.

__________________________

WAS IT STREAMY ENOUGH? 

I don't know if i'm a good smut writer but idgaf! I felt like writing it so i did!

This wasn't meant to be like this... idk!

Dedicated to my wifey (If you don't ship Valmma, you're irrelevant) Valerie a.k.a rebel_girl cause i feel terrible for not having time to talk to her. If you don't know her, you have missed the best One Direction boyxboy fanfics on wattpad. 

Hope you liked it and don't forget to Vote and Comment.

Message me if you want me to write you a one shot, just give me a prompt and the pairing (possibly Zarry, Ziall or Lirry) 

I love you all

XxxXxxEmma

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
832K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
155K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
61.7K 7.6K 121
❝ Saya datang dari jauh, dan saya taknak tinggal di kaki lima. Jadi, boleh saya tinggal sekejap dengan awak? ❞ ━ picture used in the cover does not b...