The Way You Smile

Por agustadearly18

Aditi Varma. Aditi Vamshi Varma. Your typical girl with average looks and modest of marks. When her bitchy b... Más

DISCLAIMER
Charecters
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
~Teaser~
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty

chapter sixteen

33 4 12
Por agustadearly18

💌 Featured song 💌
Lover
(remix. Feat. Shawn Mendez)
Taylor swift

Author's POV:

"One minute," Aditi exclaims seeing Vivaan out of the cafe, kind of spying on her. "Oh hey, Vivaan, I was just talking with her, I am done now,"

"Oh no, you left your airpods paired," Vivaan pretends to be cool, lending her erm – him the airpods. "I don't mean to, you know, spy on you,"

"I know, buddy, I'll be back."

Vivaan entered the cafe whistling "Apna bana le" and took his seat. Aditi, on ensuring the sitting of him, proceeded to resume the call with her best friend.

"Phew, just missed," Aditi hissed ruffling her flawless hair.

"You don't need to show off, okay?" Anu shouted through the microphone.

"Okay Miss, now go and continue your date with the Salvatore brothers," Anu's tone was symmetrical to the voice of Katherine Pierce from the vampire diaries.

"Okay, darling. I hope you don't have any grudge at me for dumping you for them," Aditi winked her eyes and smirked a bit.

"No no no, you can't do this to me! Not right now! I've loved you for a thousand years, babe. Please." Anu fake cried letting drops of water from her water bottle. "Okay bitch, drama over, you dumped me, get over with your shit, move on,"

"Copy that," Aditi smiled sheepishly, ending the call.

Bitch business was now over and it was time for her to face her worst nightmare. Actually best. Vedant.

Aditi's POV:

What do I do now? Ughhhh shall I cancel once again stating the fact I had menstruation. But wait, I am a guy. How would I have a period? I am a fucking man! She is the man!!

Can I invite someone to shoot me dead? If that's an option, I'd totally take it. I'd be dead rather than facing this tight corner.

But that ain't a possibility. Cause, think it out, If I'm dead, I can't be with my loved ones, physically. They need me and I need them. So it's out of le- dammit. Nonsense, Aditi!

Come to your senses! You are Aditi damn Varma.

I Sniffed around me and realized I was standing in a dumpster all long. Disgusting yuck!!

I ran towards the Glarites' keeping my phone in my pockets, without watching the ground, as usual.

Dammit. Why do I always bump into people? I guess that's my usual routine, nowadays. And with one particular guy named Vedant.

"You always bump into me, don't you?" The laugh was silly, but it bought me whole. That's it, I'm sold. His laugh was as addictive as nicotine which stimulates us to have more of it.

If it takes for me to see him laugh again, I'll do anything. Even this bump shit thing. I'm ready.

His eyes were looking through me, as if it is a big fat well known well in which he is looking for treasure. I didn't get a chance to pierce him through with my stare cause I already fell into the world of Him.

"Um I’m Sorry?" I tried looking away from him but his eyes are a damn magnet! I didn't feel any better place or thing to look at rather than him. I'll stare at him for an eternity.

"Okay," He turned away and started to walk away from me.

Man, those butts. Eww Aditi stop that! But the style of walk is to die for! Shit Aditi, shit.

"Why are you avoiding me, Aditya?" These were the words said By Vivaan as soon as I entered the diner. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh no, bhaai, I was just attending the call from Anu. It was kind of important to me," I stammered realizing the stress I had given to the word important. "No, you didn't do anything, come on let's get you something to eat," I kindled his foodie spirit which got me off the hook. Phew.

I ordered a pre-baked mac and roll, Vivaan wanted Indian and Vedant opted for Italian. Italian, yummy.

I opened my big gawky eyes at the big dosa the waiter had bought for the table beside us. I mean it's literally the ginormous one I had ever witnessed. I could see tons of chutneys and sambar and I couldn't control my saliva.

"Excuse me, make the mac and roll into a big fat ass dosa," I said, with a sheepish smile that would have been eight inches long to the waiter. "Right away, sir," Omg, I'm a sir now! Isn't it too exciting?

"You should have just stayed home," Vivaan mumbled under his breath, meaning that We always have dosa at home.

"You asked for it," I jumped over the table and caught his neck collar and threatened him. "I'm your big bro, Vivaan," I simultaneously played my famous smirk and in no moment, I was seated in my seat, adjusting my clothes.

"Big bro, my foot, Aditya," He laughed and the anger in his voice seemed to fade into thin air.

All the time, Vedant, being the nice gentleman that he is, didn't even utter a word. Not at all.

I was tired of being awkward in this position. You'd never find me quiet for less than one minute, but here I am seated before Vedant Velan, like a little charming princess.

"Ved, do you know that Aditya is also a NEET aspirant, just like you," Vivaan stuffed a large piece of naan into his mouth, while the paneer butter masala dripped from his mouth. I directly said, "Yuck, Vi,"

"Mhm," Was all I could hear from his quiet eating. I would choose my future children to be nosier like me and not this quiet as him. It's creepy.

"Aren't the results out tomorrow?" Vi asked gulping a big amount of lassie from the cup.

"Man, this ain't the right time to bring that up," haha I deserve an Oscar. In Spite of making myself sad, I found enthusiasm in the look of his eyes, at me.

"Why would you say that? Physics was much easier this time," He wiped the pasta pieces with a tissue and spoke as if he is THE MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI, CALM AS FUCK.

Not that I didn't do physics well or something, I wanted to keep my act going! "Buddy no! What the fuck? It sucked full time!”

Vedant coughed and Vivaan grinned at me. I looked at him, cluelessly.

“He doesn’t really like swea- Hey!”  I wished Vedant had waited for his brother before slapping his bicep as he continued coughing violently. I tutted the way my grandma did before realizing that I am a man. I passed Vedant a glass of water as Vivaan continued to snigger at us.

“No- nothing! You think we’d better order dessert?” Vedant asked hastily, glancing between his companions,us.

“So soon? But we- uhh okay.”

Once again, I rolled my hand into a fist. And once again, I wished Vivaan had finished his sentence before receiving that glare from his brother.

What the fuck is wrong with him?

I sighed while picking up the menu card. I already knew what I wanted so I just flipped through it casually.

“Chocolate chip ice cream.” Vivaan said, nodding thoughtfully.

“You didn’t even touch the menu card!” I chidded, amused.

Vivaan opened the menu card and closed it within a mini second. “Now, choco-chip ice cream.”  He said with an air of arrogance. I chuckled and Vedant shook his head, gesturing to the waiter.

“Chocolate chip ice cream, Gelato and..?” He looked at me, frowning at his choice of dessert.

"Jigarthanda, please," I said smiling neatly to the waiter.

The waiter was called into the kitchen and that's when I noticed his dark black eyes staring at me. I instantly looked away, taking a glass of water and pretended to devour it as the holy Amrit. I'm going insane!

Vedant was not yet finished, so he continued eating. But in between I heard his voice trumpeting, "what about chemistry?" Chemistry huh? Well, It didn't work out. Us? No way.

I was so busy speaking with myself that I had forgotten to answer his question. This day could not get anymore worse.

"Aditya?" He fucking called out my name and I prayed to God that he'd call me again by my name. Aditya was so nice coming from his mouth, the way his tongue rolled- damn.

"Um- I- sorry, I forgot how I did since it's been weeks so I was trying to remember," What a nice lame ass excuse!
Nice try man.

"So how was it?" Vedant asked me and I didn't know what to answer! I wanted to know if he expected me to be a nerd or cool kinda guy. I wanted to be in the favor of him. Despite the commotions, I decided to be truthful. There is no need to show that I hadn't done well. It was all my fault that I didn't do well the previous year, I had been blaming it on people, like they'd given me their evil eyes, but fuck, I am dumbstruck on knowing this fact that It had been me all long.

"I did annoyingly well," I said, as proud as a peacock. "Even the physical chemistry," I was not afraid, I was myself, again.This boy…he has already made me better. Ahem- you are Aditya now, stop looking at him like a lost cute puppy!

"Cool, I think I'm with you in this," He took a very long bite of his whatever-dish on the table cause I couldn't concentrate on anything but the tearings and eatings, that mouth- Aditya!

"All of my friends say it's harder than last time," A playful voice. "Dumbs," A smirk. That's all I wanted.

"Yeah and which college are you seeking for?" I asked, pushing myself out of this goddamn dream Of Vedant Velan.

"Stanley's, cause I have to be there with him," He side eyed his brother, Vivaan and kicked him right at his scrotal sac. Shit, that must be painful.

"I hate you! If my unborn child has any defects, it's on you!" Vivaan blabbered like a little guy, devouring his ice cream.

I laughed at their actions, Only if I had a brother of my own. Well, there is Bubloo, even though I consider him as my brother, you know, I haven't got the feeling like He is my own. I sometimes scold my dad and mom for not getting me a big bro, not younger ones.

"Since you treated me, it's my turn now," Vivaan said looking at his phone. He was seeing something and got excited in the mid way.

"How about you?" Vedant asked and I replied that I wanna go to Madurai Medical College. It's my native, my grandfather's home town. I always liked going there. I could see myself going to college there in the future.

He said that it was a good choice and they had a lot of patients and big infrastructure. I agreed to every one of his sentences, even if they are wrong. I always will.

"So here, the show starts in an hour, it should be right if we leave now," said Vivaan, whose ice cream glass was empty. He had ice cream traces around his mouth and it made me shrug.

"What show?" We both asked, in unity. We. I immediately looked at him and saw him staring at me, dumbfounded. Cutely gorgeously adamantly beautiful stare I have ever seen.

"We are gonna watch a movie," Vivaan leaned towards the both of us and whispered, "a porno,"

A/N:
Heyyyy people! Agusta's still alive and healthy haha! I was just taking a break and I'm prone to take that long breaks!

And so I missed Christmas this year, and here's a compensation on behalf of me!

Merry Christmas y'all!

Hope you had a good one with your fam and friends!

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024

YOURS,
agustadearly18
ivyB4winter

Buh byeeeee

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

61.1K 6.8K 45
In collaboration with @_Simran_N_ FATE A four lettered word with a deep meaning. Sometimes you just need to wait and watch what destiny has got for...
174K 9.8K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
7.7K 350 7
Aditi is a upcoming businesswoman and AI entrepreneur. She's friendly, brave, and determined. Varun is a graphic poster designer and photographer in...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...