New King

Autorstwa Irish_Wolves

by: draco122 Published with permission Percy Jackson after having his request refused by Zeus challenges him... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20

16

937 21 8
Autorstwa Irish_Wolves

Scarlet woke up the next morning knowing she was not next to Lilly. She knew she fell asleep next to her last night. She guessed her daddy brought her home since she was in her bed. She did not know the answer of if she was going to have moms and she really wanted to know. It was making her jumpy and annoyed. She gets into the kitchen and sees her daddy and the two pretty ladies.

They were claim and relaxed way to relaxed for Scarlet's liking. They were hiding something form her. She knew her daddy was not playing fair so she smiled and thought you are playing unfair so shall I. She used the ultimate weapon on her daddy one that always worked. Using a really cute face she said.

"Daddy why are you being mean to me? Why not tell me?"It caused the others to smile.

"Ok so we can't draw it out." Percy said. Both Artemis and Athena gave a thought and there rings appeared. They can hide their rings at will. Since they can change their shapes they just created a finger without a ring. A simple trick but sometimes the simplest of tricks are the most effective. It is also a really creepy one when you think about it. This goes to show the author is abnormal.

"To clear up any confusion we both said yes." Athena told her soon to be daughter. In response Scarlet tackled her soon to be moms and hugged them.

"I am so happy when is the wedding. I love you mommies." Scarlet said.

"We do not know when it will take place. We have to go visit grandma will you come with us. It will only be me and mommy." Artemis said. She spoke since Athena was close to tears at having Scarlet call her mommy. Scarlet agreed to go with her soon to be moms. Percy was going to plan the party.

Later that day the two goddess's and one wolf human girl went down to the underworld. Scarlet was happy to be seeing her grandmother. Athena and Artemis were a little worried since both were a little nervous. Percy told Athena and Artemis stories of his life and Sally was protective of her son she may be dead and a mortal but from what Hades, and Thalia said she was scary. Thalia did not scare easily so they were worried.

However Scarlet was with them and she would help them at least that was the hope. Athena and Artemis did not like using Scarlet as a shield but Scarlet was powerful and could defend herself. Plus they knew Sally would never harm Scarlet or try to harm them in front of Scarlet.

"Greetings Lady Athena and Lady Artemis and little Scarlet to what due I owe this visit?" Nico asked. He had grown a little taller. Somehow he had not gotten too pale. The reason for this was he spent a lot of time on Earth so he got more light then his father did plus being a god was really good for his skin.

"We wish to speak with grandma. Is she free?" Scarlet asked. Nico motioned for the three to follow him.

"Sally your granddaughter is here and she brought some guest." Nico said. Sally Jackson comes out of the kitchen and sees the three. She smiles.

"Nico I am taking a break right now. Your food is in the kitchen I will be back in an hour or so." Sally said. Nico just nodded and Sally led the three to her room. She had a nice room that was bigger than her old apartment. (Think of the first movie if anyone has seen it. It was ok but not worth the money.)

Scarlet hugs her grandmother tightly. Sally was known as a kind woman and a smart woman. She was also not that patient about something's. Percy got that aspect form her.

"So you both are here. My son purposed last night. Now I wish to know the answer please." She spoke with a level voice that was kind yet demanding. Artemis and Athena now understood what everyone said about Sally Jackson. She is not someone to mess with she was a dead mortal but she was scary. She would have been a great goddess.

"We both said yes." Athena told her future dead mother in law.

"It was by far the happiest moment of my life." Artemis added and Athena agreed with that.

"I am so happy and can't wait for the wedding." Scarlet said and she was practically jumping up and down. Sally could tell that the two were nervous very nervous.

"I am not going to hurt you are threaten you two. I know I get over protective when it comes to my son but that is how I am. Thalia has spoken highly of both of you as have Hades, and Nico. So I will not do anything." Sally said which caused both Athena and Artemis to relax. Sally switch from her happy tone to her scary tone.

"However if you hurt Percy in any shape or form I will find away to harm you." She then went back to happy mode and the four just talked. Towards the end she had this to ask.

"So will I have grandkids soon?" This question caused both to blush bright red. Now neither were against it but both were not ready yet.

"We both like the idea but are not ready yet." Artemis said.

"After we are married is the earliest." Athena said. It surprised Artemis that her sister could speak since she was so embarrassed. Athena did not handle embarrassment well. Sally started to laugh.

"I know I am just messing with you a mother has a right to mess with her daughter in law. Besides I have a granddaughter I am in no hurry and neither should you two be. It will happen when it happens." The four just talked and had fun till the three living beings went home. Percy had gotten news to everyone about the party in a few days. Once they left Sally did not tell Nico the news.

"I am guessing we will find out in three days. Percy is having a party then. I can wait and I figure it is good news since there was no violence." Nico said. Sally just smirked her creepy smirk and walked away. Nico was left scared and wondering if he should get a new chief.

The party was starting in a few hours. The three days had been busy for the family but it was a fun busy. Percy made all the food when he was not needed as the King of the Gods. He was not making any blue food only his family was allowed to have it. The blue pancakes were an addiction to Athena and Artemis.

Percy knew that Annabeth would find out the truth tonight and he would most likely lose one of his first friends. He was a little hurt by that but he knew that was the way life worked. Sometimes friends drift apart and move on. Artemis and Athena knew this since Percy shared all of his feelings with them.

One by one the party goers arrived. Aphrodite was the first to arrive this caused the three to laugh at her eagerness to know what had happened.

"Looks like I lost the bet o well." Percy said this caused Aphrodite to give the confused look.

"We bet on who would be the first to show up. Athena said you, Artemis said Annabeth and I said Thalia so I was wrong." Percy said.

"So what did Athena win?" Aphrodite asked.

"I won a shoulder rub he is really good at them." Athena said. This was something Percy would do every week give a shoulder rub to his girlfriends. Sometimes he would give it three to four times a week.

"So are you going to give me one?" Aphrodite asked.

"Nope only Athena and Artemis get one." Percy said which caused the goddess of love to pout which in turn caused laughter from everyone.

"Are we making fun of Aphrodite why did you not invite me?" Everyone knew it was Ares. That comment earned him an elbow strike to the ribs which caused him to double over in pain. Aphrodite may look weak but she was stronger then she looked. Percy was smiling and trying not to laugh at his friend.

"You really need to stop making fun of her. She can easily crush you." Percy said.

"I know I just keep on forgetting how strong she is." Ares said. (A nod to Perodite by redwarrioroflight. It is a Percy/Aphrodite story that show a different side to her. She beats the crude out of Ares read it. It is a great story a long one shot but worth the read.) Afterwards everyone else arrived all of Percy, Athena's and Artemis friends and family had come. Annabeth came and she had mixed emotions. She was unsure of how she was going to react when she found out who Percy was going to marry.

The party was in full swing everyone enjoyed the food that was set out and made by Percy. Percy was hanging with his friends just chatting and relaxing.

"Mom I am going to make an announcement soon. Can you keep an eye on Scarlet please?" Amphitrite nodded she understood what Percy was asking and no one was going to harm her granddaughter. Her other son Triton and his wife had yet to give her any grandchildren. Triton had said that he and his wife were not ready yet.

The former Queen of the sea could accept it but she still wanted grandchildren. That said she was very protective of Scarlet and no one would harm her granddaughter. If some mortal tried to harm her little granddaughter then that mortal would die a very painful death. She was not as powerful as her late husband. She was nowhere near as powerful as her two sons but she was still a force to be reckoned with. Percy had called everyone's attention to him.

"Hello everyone thanks for coming out to this party. Now I am sure many of you are wondering why I am throwing this party."Many nodded at this.

"Well for the last three years I have been dating two women. Over the course of the three years I have fallen head over heels in love with them. A few nights ago I asked them to marry me." He took a paused to take a breath and to torture everyone else. He was enjoying watching them squirm.

Everyone knew that Percy was dating not many knew whom it was. The ones that knew he was dating knew he had asked and they were getting annoyed at the waiting. Percy sensed this and was having way to much fun.

"Dad you need to tell they have suffered enough." Scarlet said. Percy sighed.

"Ok when the question was asked the answer was yes they would marry me." The ones that knew who he was dating started to cheer and cheer loudly. Annabeth stepped forward.

"Percy who are you going to marry not all of us know I think it is fair that you tell us who the Queen of the Gods or Queens's of the Gods will be." She said. Amphitrite got near Scarlet to protect her. Scarlet could handle herself but Percy was being over protective.

"I am going to marry two goddess's. My soon to be wives wish to give a challenge to the ones that do not know. I will give a clue that will identify the goddess in question." Thalia started to laugh and the others that knew laughed as well.

"Ok first one by the forest you can find me with my family. Ok the second one by a school you can find me departing knowledge to one and all." Percy finished up yes the clues were easy if one thought about it. However the three did not want it to be too hard. They wanted to have some fun but not too much evilness involved.

After a few minutes Annabeth ran out crying for she had figured it out. Thalia ran after her to make sure Annabeth would not do anything to hurt Scarlet. Percy did not feel any pity or sadness at this. Athena felt a little bit of it since the girl was her daughter but she had the thought that her daughter lost her chance.

"I am going to be his wife." Artemis said shocking many people.

"I am also going to be his wife." Athena said which shocked even more people. Now many understood why Annabeth ran out of the room. After the shock wore off everyone started to cheer.

Scarlet did not like Annabeth much but she did have a big heart so she ran after the blond. Amphitrite and Thalia followed as well. Neither were going to allow Scarlet to be hurt.

Annabeth felt that her heart had been ripped out of her chest but she should not feel that way. She had tried since Percy became the King of the Gods to move on but she could not. She still loved him. It hurt that he was with two others but to find out that her mother was one of the ones he was dating was way too much.

"Why are you sad you did let him go at least that is what Aunty T said." Annabeth saw Scarlet and in her sadness she took out her knife however she felt a blast of water knock it down. She looks up to have an arrow pointed at her heart form Thalia.

"I advise you to stand down. If you harm Scarlet you will not leave this city alive. If you somehow make it out of the city alive you will be hunted down Medusa and her forces." Thalia said.

"If you somehow escaped you could not hide anywhere on earth. I will destroy you with the sea." Amphitrite said.

"I am sorry Scarlet I will never harm you." Annabeth said.

"Scarlet I know you are being nice but go and enjoy the party." Amphitrite said to her granddaughter. Scarlet hugged her grandmother and went back to the party.

"Why did you not tell me?" Annabeth asked.

"It was not my secret to tell. I would be betraying my mom and brother if I did that. I would also get Sally mad and she scares me to be honest." Thalia said and Amphitrite agreed with that statement.

"I wish to speak to my daughter alone." Athena came out wearing a long form fitting blue dress. Before the announcement she wore her simple battle tunic. Artemis did the same but after the announcement she switched to her brown and green tree dress. Thalia nodded and left.

Annabeth could not look at her mother. Annabeth knew her mom was seeing someone. She noticed that her mom was happier and more carefree then she used to be. She was warmer and more nurturing to her children now. She now guessed correctly that Percy had a big impact on that.

"Is this why he has been distant and reluctant to be my best friend again?" Annabeth asked her mother.

"Yes that is the reason. He did not think it was worth becoming best friends again only to lose your friendship once it was announced." Athena said.

"This is going to be a stupid question but how are you feeling?" Athena asked her daughter.

"I am ok with it mom. It hurts but I should have done something but I did not once again. Its funny he will be my father soon and he will be a better one then Dr. Chase." Annabeth said.

"Thalia said the same thing." Athena said and the two shared a laugh.

"Mom congrats on your engagement you deserve the happiness." Annabeth said and gave her mom a hug. So the two walked back in and approached Percy and Annabeth asked for a minute alone with Percy. Artemis and Athena nodded that he should go. The two did go outside the room once more.

"Congrats Percy I am happy for you. I want my best friend back please. Can we go back to being that way?" Annabeth asked. Percy smiled.

"Yes we can but if you hurt my family I will end you plan and simple understood." He asked and Annabeth nodded her head and the two hugged. Nico was waiting. He handed Percy a piece of paper.

"You mom asked me to give it to you. It is for your eyes only." Percy opened up the letter. It read as so.

"Percy inside are directions to two rings and two necklace's that I have hidden for you to use. They are family rings and necklaces and I would very much like you to use them for your future wives. They may not be the prettiest but they mean a lot to me. Scarlet is the only one allowed to help you find them." So Percy hid the directions.

The party was over and Athena and Artemis wanted to know what was in the letter.

"Mom left me directions to find something she left for me. It was important to her so I am going to find them in the morning." Percy did not tell the whole truth but he was not outright lying. He vowed he would never do that.

The three fell asleep cuddled up to each other. Not before a good night kiss. He hoped Athena and Artemis liked the rings and the necklaces. He would give them on the wedding day that was tradition in his family. The next morning he and Scarlet went out and found them. They were amazing and he could not wait to give them to Artemis and Athena.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

268K 3.5K 50
Whatever it is, he's seen it all. From son to warrior, to lover, and the following fall, he's experienced it all. It doesn't get much worse than the...
23.5K 498 21
*Discontinued* Percy Jackson battled against Kronos and just when he thought he had won, he couldn't be more wrong. Kronos sends himself and Percy ba...
8.7K 98 27
(mostly) One part stories about the characters of Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus. Some are AUs, which means it isn't based in...
723 127 23
Percy Jackson never wanted or asked to be a half blood, but he is. And finally, after so many years of fighting the gods are finally giving him and A...