The New Classic

Von bibliomxniac

𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one... Mehr

Author's Note #1
Aesthetic + Playlist
Dedication
Epigraph
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Epilogue
What's next?

Chapter Eleven

737 29 0
Von bibliomxniac

Saying that Aaliya was gorgeous was an understatement. She was downright ethereal, splayed like this in front of me. And I couldn't wait to devour her tonight. Licking my lips, I pulled her panties down as my eyes snapped towards her glistening pussy.

"Fuck," I cursed gruffly, "did choking on my cock make you wet, mon soleil?"

Aaliya only moaned in response, the sound going straight to my dick. I unclasped her bra, her bare tits springing free as my mouth watered. As much as I'd loved her seeing her in a matching lacy set for me, seeing her completely naked was much better. I latched onto a nipple as my hand played with her other breast. I pinched and pulled, her breathy pleas spurring me on even further. Letting go of her tit with a plopping sound, I kissed my way down her body, making sure to linger near her lower stomach as I kissed her stretch marks.

Aaliya's body stiffened under my mouth as my eyes darted to hers.

"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing." The Aaliya that I was used to usually had a confident demeanor - a stark contrast to the woman who was squirming in front of me and barely holding eye contact.

"Don't lie to me, Aaliya." I murmured, knowing what had her suddenly uncomfortable, as I continued kissing my way around her hips and squeezing her thighs. Thighs that I loved having around my head. "Does it make you nervous when I kiss you here?" I followed the question with a nip to her lower stomach. "Or here?" Another kiss near her hip bone.

I watched as Aaliya closed her eyes, swallowing hard before focusing on the top of my head.

"I hate my body." She whispered brokenly as her fists clenched my bedsheets. "My mother -" Her voice broke at the end of the word as her face scrunched up in something akin to pain. "My mother keeps telling me to lose weight, but like the fat pig I am, I just can't stop eating!" She punctuated her words with an awkward laugh as fury simmered beneath my veins. I could tell that this was a very vulnerable moment for her and I had to handle it - handle her - with care. I think I already hated the woman that she called her mother.

"Listen to me." I started as I pulled back, peeling off my clothes. When I was fully naked, I covered her body with mine, turning us around on our sides so that she was facing me. "Look at me." I commanded when she went to turn her head to the other side. "Fuck anybody who tells you that you have to lose weight. Fuck them for making you feel that your body is anything less than a temple to be worshipped. You are beautiful, Aaliya. Inside out." I said softly as I cupped her cheek, something strange making my chest feel heavy. "Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

"But how do you know?" She asked in a small voice as she curled into me. "All I've been is a bitch to you, Neil."

"I mean, you can be kind of crabby sometimes." I admit with a wink, in an effort to lighten up the atmosphere as she laughs. "But I like it. I like that you feel safe enough to be crabby with me."

Aaliya huffed a sigh as she pulled back, her eyes roving over my face as she looked for something. "Make me forget, Neil." She whispered. "Make me forget for one night."

I sucked in a breath at her request. The way she'd spoken it so softly, with a hint of desperation in it. If that was what she wanted tonight, I'd give it to her.

"Okay." I breathed out. "Whatever you want, mon soleil."

I didn't hesitate as I pulled out a condom from my bedside drawer and sheathed my erect cock in it. I held her eyes as I poised myself at her entrance, holding still as my eyes traced over her face. I pushed inside her roughly with a single thrust as her body arched off the bed with the force of it. Taking a second so I wouldn't turn into a two pump chump, I breathed deeply through my nose before pulling out to the tip and pushing in again. My thrusts became unforgiving as I delivered what she'd asked for. To help her forget.

"Look at me when I'm fucking you, Aaliya." I said hoarsely when she closed her eyes, the sensations becoming too much for her. "I want you to see who's fucking you. Whose cock you're coming on."

She whimpered in response, completely putty in my hands as I felt her walls tighten. I could feel my cock throb with pleasure, but I held back. I wouldn't be coming before her. My finger went to her clit, rubbing it in circles before her pussy fluttered and started rhythmically clenching around me as she came with a cry. Only then did I let go and come inside of her, buried to the hilt as I almost blacked out for a second. It felt so fucking good to be wrapped in her snug heat. It was as if I didn't want to let go and wanted to stay inside of her as long as possible. Which was dangerous. Because the stipulations of tonight had already been made clear by both her and I.

"Jesus fuck." I dropped down beside her, taking a moment to catch my breath. "That was fucking incredible."

"You could say that again." Aaliya said with a laugh as she turned to face me, her body relaxed now that she'd gotten her release. "That was, hands down, the hottest sex I've ever had in my life."

"Me too." I admitted. And it was true. I'd never felt this sort of connection with anyone ever before. The way our bodies melded together and became one...it was fascinating, to be honest.

"Round two?" I asked cheekily as I put my arm around her waist, pulling her body as close to mine as possible.

"Already? Don't you, like, have a refractory period?" Aaliya's warm chuckle went straight to my heart. I don't know what it was about this woman but something about making her laugh made my insides feel all tingly.

"I was kidding." I replied after a few seconds. "You should get some rest. We've got all night, anyways."

A frown crossed her face and I instantly wanted to erase it. What did that say about me?

"I don't -

"Don't." I told her. "We both agreed to one night. So don't even think about wiggling your way out of this. I'm going to fuck you even harder in a while. You're going to sleep it off and in the morning I'll make you breakfast like the gentleman I am."

Aaliya took a deep breath and I could see the war going on inside of that smart mind of hers. She was trying to put as much space as possible between us so that she could have a hasty exit, just like last time. But I wasn't going to let that happen again.

"Don't fight me on it, Aaliya. Please." I murmured as I pushed a stray hair off her face. "Please stay. It's just one night, right? So let's make the most of it."

There. I'd been vulnerable with her. And as hard as it was, I didn't for a second regret showing her how badly I wanted her. How she'd plagued my thoughts for the past month or so. Or how, somewhere deep down within me, I knew that one night just wouldn't cut it. I knew I would be back for more. I guess this was my way of getting more from her - for now.

"Okay." Her whisper cut through my thoughts as I smiled, satisfied with her answer.

"Good. Now, go to sleep because the next time I wake you up, it'll be with my cock."

***

A groan spilled out of me as I felt something warm and wet around my cock. A head of brown hair popped up from under the sheets as I opened my eyes, the partial darkness still making it difficult to see clearly.

"I distinctly remember that you were going to wake me up with your cock, Mr Miller." Aaliya purred as she reached over me for something. "Promises, promises." She sighed as I ran a hand through my hair, only one thought running through my head. She'd stayed. I was soon distracted from it as I felt a small hand rolling latex onto my now fully hard dick, her hips straddling mine and her naked body soft under my hands as they found their way to her waist. The sun was yet to rise which meant that we had a lot of time left.

"Guess you wore me out." I muttered, my voice a bit groggy from sleep.

"I guess I did."

Even in the dark, I could see the half smirk she had on her face as she rolled her hips, teasing me by only pushing my tip inside her pussy. God, I loved her pussy. How tight and wet she always was for me.

"Don't fucking tease me, Aaliya." I gritted through clenched teeth as I fought to let her have control and not plunge straight into her.

"Patience doesn't seem like a strong suit of yours, Mr Miller." She taunted as she leaned over me, her breath ghosting on my neck before we were face to face.

"I swear to fuck, if you keep calling me Mr Miller, I'll spank your ass and fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for days. So don't fucking play with me, Aaliya." I warned, my fingers pressing into the divots of her flesh as my self control slowly frayed.

Aaliya gasped in surprise but quickly recovered as she pulled away, her pussy now inches from my cock.

"Why? Don't you -

I shut her up with a kiss as I simultaneously thrust upwards into her, swallowing her moan of pleasure. Biting her lip, I murmured gruffly, "That's what you get for testing me."

"I was supposed to be in control." She panted, taking over now as she swivelled her hips, using her thighs to push up and down.

"You're delusional if you think that even for a second."

Aaliya quirked an eyebrow as she slowed her pace. "Are you a secret dom or something?"

My chest heaved up and down with a laugh at her question. "Not really." I mean, I did love control in the bedroom, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that I was a Dom. Contrary to what Aaliya thought, I did like to give up control now and then.

"God, you feel so good." I moaned as she kept doing that delicious little motion that made me want to explode inside of her. "Keep doing that and I'm going to come in the next two seconds."

"I mean, that's the point, isn't it?"

That cheeky little shit. I pinched her butt as squealed, taking me deeper as I revelled in this side of her. The siren that I'd met that first night. "Ride me and make yourself come, baby." I commanded, gripping onto her hips as if my life depended on it.

Aaliya's breaths came out quicker as she followed my instructions like the good girl she was. She was setting the pace, taking me hard and deep, our mingled breaths filling the air around us. "Touch your clit for me, mon soleil." I rasped as I felt a tingle going up my spine. "Need you to come now."

"Oh god!" Aaliya exclaimed as her finger found her swollen, pressing into it as her eyes closed and her head tipped back. "Fuck, Neil. I'm coming."

Her orgasm triggered my own as I felt my balls tighten before I spilled inside of the condom, coming down only once her walls had stopped clenching around me and the pressure had eased a bit.

"Every single time, I keep telling myself I couldn't get any better than this." Aaliya murmured, her hands going to her eyes as she rubbed them. "But here we are."

"Amen." I mirrored her sentiment as I pulled the condom off my spent dick and tied it before disposing of it. Our sweaty bodies were a tangled mess as our legs intertwined with each other, the only sounds being our slow and even breaths. Eventually, Aaliya drifted off to sleep without another word while I was left dreading the morning. I didn't want to escape our little bubble and face reality where I'd be her boss again. Where I'd have to pretend that I didn't know every inch of her body whilst I worked beside her day in and day out. I'd made my bed and now I had to lie in it, it seemed. I was an adult and I could deal with pretending that this had just been one night of letting off steam and nothing more. At least that's what I told myself before my eyes closed, tired and sated as I fell into a dreamless slumber.

♡♡♡

More smut! (I'm not complaining hehe) What do we think of the story so far? Lmk xx

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

736K 42.6K 54
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
5.1M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
459K 3.5K 29
"Open up, Eve." His voice was deep, yet velvety like silk. "Wider, I want to fuck you in every single hole till all you can remember is my name." He...
649K 40.8K 102
#2 in Indian on 09/22 Lovestories are fairytales where a prince charming comes on white horse ! Not really!! Sometimes it's a bit different! When one...