If I Take That Chance

נכתב על ידי SherlySusan

On her wedding day, Sam Sheppard would have bolted out of the door if she hadn't remembered why she agrees to... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue
Short stories
One morning in Russo's kitchen
She Is In My Shirt 1
She is In My Shirt 2
One Beautiful Morning
My Perfect Goddess
House Chores
I Love You
Dreams
He doesn't Love Me
Red Lingerie
Kiss Me
The Bachelors Auction

How to Please a Girlfriend

8.4K 254 7
נכתב על ידי SherlySusan

Hello all.

Just another fun story. I got this idea while accompanying my man watching his favourite show: cage fighting.

Hope you like it!

Please vote and comment. And don't forget, subscribe!

As always, apology for mistake. This story hasn't been edited.

____________________

"Oh, not again...." Sam grumbled when she opened the door for her boyfriend and her only best friend, Luke. They hadn't seen each other for almost a week and this was she got to see. She missed him so much and when they finally got the time to be together, this was what he had given her.

His face was black and blue with bruises and his lower lip was more like purple than usual sexy and moist pink. Great, she would lose the chance of making out with him tonight. Look at that lips.... She thought.

He winched for trying to give her a smile. Sam rolled her eyes, took few steps back to allow her man to step inside her apartment. Her hands quickly snatched the food bag from his and she strolled into the kitchen.

"Aren't you going to yell at me?" he followed her.

"I am through yelling at you Luke. You never listen anyway."

"I always listen." He protested.

"Then why are you looking like you just got hit by a truck?"

"Well, my opponent didn't listen to me, I already told him not to punch my pretty face..." and there Sam cracked up, "yeah, too bad, that pretty face isn't so pretty tonight and it won't get a kiss. So, you lost?" she bent over to grab some clean plates from the dishwasher and Luke who leaned on the kitchen's counter opposite her smiled inwardly admiring her cleavages. He often had a hard time controlling his urge to grab the only woman he loved and bombarded her with kisses.

"Nah, he passed out." He replied after clearing his throat and Sam mushed his hair proudly, "good." She said. She didn't really get that cavemen sport called cage fight but as long as Luke happy, then she would let him do it.

"Oh, will you come to my gym next month? Watch me fight?"

"No! I don't like seeing someone punching your face. That makes me want to climb up that cage and shoot him."

"Please don't...." he walked around the island bench and pulled her against him, "I'll be allright, I promise." He dropped a kiss on her head carefully so he wouldn't hurt his lips.

"I know you'll be alright but every time we walked down the street people looked at me funny, they think you are some kind of a victim of domestic violent."

"I have to admit that I am a victim sometimes."

"What?" Sam pushed him and he yelped, her hands hit the bruises.

"See, this is what I am talking about. You hurt me." He rubbed his chest but Sam ignored him completely. "So, will you come?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please." He followed her to the dining table, nagging her nonstop for five minutes until she finally gave in.

"Fine, I will come. What's in it for me?" she looped her hands around his neck and touched his nose with hers. She held herself not to claim his lips or he would cry in pain.

"You get to see me punching someone." He sat on his chair and pulled his plate closer, then carefully pushed his spoon inside his mouth.

"That sounds barbaric." She laughed.

***

And there she was a month later hanging out at his gym. He was nowhere to be seen so Sam busied herself hitting the cardio area and started her work out.

"Sam? Is that you?"

Sam reduced her treadmill's speed into slow pace and turned her head around, "Matt?" she was at total angst. Oh yeah, she was upset to see him here. The Jerk who cheated on her and denied his wrong doing. Blaming her for not wanting to sleep with him instead.

"Do you change gym? Want to learn how to fight?" he grinned, showing his UFC gloves around his hands. Oh the dickhead can fight, Sam thought.

"Yeah, something like that." She answered shortly.

"That's great. You should. Then when you trained enough you can fight in that cage." He pointed to the fighting area which was around the corner, close to the backdoor exit.

"Oh wow. Impressive." She rolled her eyes inwardly and turned her attention back to her treadmill giving him a total silent.

He was about to say something but thank god, someone called out for Matt from the cage.

"Come and watch, I'm about to have a match." He offered. Sam stopped her machine and followed him from behind in hope that his opponent would beat this guy up for being an ass. The cage area was soon surrounded by people who wanted to watch.

Matt took his top off and climbed into the cage, someone helped him checking his gloves and Sam had to admit that he looked ripped. He was bigger than she remembered, maybe as big as Luke. Oh Luke, where the hell was he?

Sam stood there tiptoeing and scanning the whole area for Luke. He promised he would be here right now.

Soon her eyes caught him walking out from the changing area that hidden behind the crowd in his work out sleeveless top. He had his fighting gloves on. He caught her eyes and waved with his usual smile on his face. Sam folded her arms across her chest, frowning. What the hell? Her lips mouthed the words.

He stood so far away from Sam so he pointed at Matt in the cage before making a sign like slitting his throat with his index finger, after that he lifted his thumb up, grinning at her.

Oh great, he wanted to bash Matt, she thought.

"Shit!" Sam mumbled as soon as Luke walked up into the cage and got his gloves checked and a mouth guard put on by his trainer. She was worry now, Matt looked strong and confident, while Luke eyed him quietly. Maybe Luke had underestimated him?

"Is that Luke fighting?" Sam heard some girls who stood next to her whispering to each other. Sam had to hold the urge to cover her ears with the inappropriate comments that followed about his chest and his abs. One of them even mentioned his butts.

The bell ringed and the room turned into silent. Both fighters started to move. Luke took his stance with both fists in front of him, ready to block any attacks, while his feet walked around on full alert trying to find a chance to hit Matt and soon he found one. He sent a kick on the side of Matt's upper thigh and cheer erupted in the air. Matt successfully blocked him and threw a punch right on Luke's face. Sam clasped her mouth and the girls screamed in horror when Luke received the punch and staggered to the side. But luckily he gathered himself and soon back in the game.

"Oh my god, not his face...." One of them with black hair commented and Sam rolled her eyes, "tell me about it." Sam replied.

"You should see his face last month, oh my god, he was covered with bruises." The black haired chick talked again. "Are you new here?" she asked and Sam nodded.

"Welcome." She elbowed Sam softly, "He's the best. Nice guy, hot as fuck..."

"Yeah, I can see." Sam nodded.

"I wish he took his top off." The other girl interjected.

"Naw naw ladies, he has a girlfriend....." the short hair one warned them.

"What?! When? No way..... Tell me more, please...."

"Oh dear lord..." Sam mumbled and pushed herself forward to add some distances from these three girls that apparently got distracted by Luke's girlfriend and no longer pay attention on the fight.

Sam found a nice spot down the front, on the left hand side of the cage and soon her concentration was back on the fight. Luke threw some punches and kicks again. Sam didn't know much about fighting but she could sense that Luke was playing around with Matt.

"Did Luke stop attacking on purpose?" she asked a guy who stood next to her.

"Yeah, Luke wants to give Matt some bruises and maybe make him bleed before knocking him off." He chuckled.

"Oh, why? Just knock him off already."

"Matt is a new comer with a big mouth, no one like him." The guy replied shortly before turning his attention back into the cage.

"Ah..." she nodded and as that guy predicted Luke threw rapid punches on Matt face and chest. One occasion Luke managed to tear Matt's skin just above his eyebrow and soon blood run down and covered his right eye.

"Perfect! Just perfect!" the guy pulled out his mobile phone and took a snap of Matt's exhausted and bleeding face. "This one goes to the looser wall in the changing room." He chuckled.

After two rounds, Luke got enough, Matt soon being knocked off by a single kick on the side of his face.

He was lying flat on the ground followed by loud cheers from the audience.

"Okay boys, give me money, money, money right here..." a fat guy with red singlet yelled out and waving ten dollar notes on his hand. People gathered and gave him their notes.

"What is that?" she raised my eyebrows. "Are they allowed to make bets?"

"Nah, that was our promise to him if he won the fight we will pay for his protein powder supply." He laughed.

"Why?"

"Some of us arranged the fight because we knew only him could beat Matt. And he delivered with extra blood." He pulled out his ten dollars and threw it on the fat guy's face before cheering in joy.

Do you know he's as rich as fuck?" She asked.

"Yeah, who doesn't know a Russo?" He lifted his shoulders, clearly didn't care where his ten dollars went.

Luke climbed down the cage and walked into the audience. The fat guy handed him a small messy pile of ten dollars inside his hands and tapped his shoulders. He grinned ear to ear when he came to Sam, "happy?" he asked.

"I don't know what to say...." she shook her shoulders and eyeing him struggling holding the money with his gloves still on. "Give me that." she gathered the notes, folded them carelessly before shoving them inside her bra, some of them popped out and covered her cleavage. He looked at her open mouthed until his mouth guard fell out.

"You're unbelievable!" she shook her head. "How could you not tell me that Matt would be here? He came to me before and pissed me off with his smug face."

"Are you mad? Tell me you're not mad? I just made the dickhead bleed for you." He stopped grinning.

"I am not mad. Who said I am mad?" she frowned and place he hands on her hips.

"Oh..." he stared at her with a confuse look.

"I just try to figure it out how I can kiss you right now without anyone noticing."

"Well, in that case, I can't help you..." he took a step closer and his sweaty chest touched her boobs. Slowly he lowered his face to her.

"Luke.... Not here." She was about to push him away when she saw the three girls stood not far from them and watched them intently. "Oh what the heck...." she pulled his neck down and kissed him hard.

She already heard how aggressive those girls tried to get his attention. She might as well mark him before it was all too late. "You're the best boyfriend ever." She whispered in his ear.

"Oh wow, thank you. Maybe I should punch more people to get you this excited."

"Stop it! I was worried sick seeing you in that cage." Sam took his hand and leaded him outside. "Let's go home."

"Can I have my money please?"

"You can help yourself when we got home...."

***

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

330K 10.6K 46
Martin Manil is the only son of Mr Baskl Manil who has everything health, wealth, look and every woman hope she could be with him for even one day, e...
14.5K 820 51
!!! A Stray Kids Modeling AU !!! 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗑_𝖼𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌_: 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌 𝗌𝗐𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗁𝗐𝖺.𝗁...
834K 25.6K 23
Adam Devin Crighton was in love with Rhea Ivy Palmer ever since he could remember. But whatever he did, his love was only one-sided. What was he supp...
38.1K 1K 28
The stories were wrong. Harry Potter wasn't an only child. Harry didn't know he had any siblings. Until Hogwarts he couldn't remember much. Then th...