summer fever (BL) kim sunoo

Bởi yoongismalva

I was only pretending to look at my phone when your pretty eyes came into sight (summerfever - BEVY MACO) ... Xem Thêm

mood maker
= about =
uno
dos
tres
cuatro

intro

124 14 1
Bởi yoongismalva

I think there might be something wrong with me. There has to. Maybe I got sick; but if this is sickness, then I have been sick for a very long time. And if this is sickness, I don't think I want to be cured.

You see, I just can't stop thinking about you, or your pretty lips, or the way I am dying to kiss you. Why do I want to kiss you? Why did you have to be so freaking adorable that all I can think of when we're together is that I want to taste these lips?

My mind goes blank and all I know is that I am completely infatuated.

And this is the first time I have ever felt this way towards... a boy. Is it wrong? Am I wrong for having fallen for you, Kim Sunoo?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
217K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season