stay here

By tellmeaboutomorrow

You're falling in love with the heartbreaker. Jaden Hossler. More

Rudy and Ross
Jaden and Nessa
Mads and Mags
Hello, Chris
Jealousy
Chrisy or Jae? Maybe both?
First dates and first firsts
Cheaters and liars
Mads and Parents
Run away plan
School
Jaden and Maggie
Magi and Jae
Quinton and kisses
It's snowing!!!
Love
Rudy and Maggie
Ross and Rudy
It's almost prom!
Prom

The crew

381 1 0
By tellmeaboutomorrow

I woke up and fixed my hair, brushed my teeth and got ready. I was so excited.

But let me first show you the characters.

That's me. Maggie Lindemann.

Nessa Barrett. She's amazing, wtf. I'm so gay for her.

Oops, not this photo. Okay, sorry, Jaden, i know i promised I won't show this photo but—ahhhh
This is Jaden- he is my best friend since day one.

Jaden Hossler. I know he's hot but don't look for too long, okay?

That's Cooper. He is my best friend, that's why I'm using this photo.

That's Quinton, you can see him. He's so funny and crazy. He is not the craziest one but he is kinda crazy.

Fucking Chase. I love him, he's also one of my friends but we're not that close because he's always with his girlfriend.

Vinnie. He's our driver, i meant friend.

This is Ross. The stupid one in the group.

Talking about crazy people. Rudy. He is the one who will burn your house if he wants to. But that's why we love him. He's also a kleptomaniac.

(I'm kind of using his OBX character as a base)

I know, i know. A lot of hot guys. But they are my friends, jeez. Well, i do see Jaden a little bit but we're not talking about this, okay? We are friends.

-Guys! There's a huge party! We should go. Oh, Maggie. Hi!-said Quinton. He looked surprised that I'm home. In my fucking house.

-Hi.-i said. They were in my house because I'm the one who lives alone.-You should go. I'm not in a mood.

-Nessa will be there! She posted a story.-said Coop.

-Damn, she's so hot!-said Jaden and I punched him.

-Just because you're in love with her you punched me.

-Jaden, are you going?

-"Jaden, are you going?"-Vinnie mocked me.

-Vinnie, you're in my house and I'll kick you out of here.

-Of course, there will be a lot of girls, you know...

-Jeez.-Vinnie rolled his eyes.

-So, are you coming?-Ross asked.-It'll be crazy! Get it? Because you'll be there and you're crazy?-he winked at me and started running. I started chasing him. Talking about chasing, I'm wondering if Chase will be there because i kinda miss him.

Damn. What am I supposed to wear. Party crasher outfit.

I wore this and went downstairs.

-Damnnn, you're hot. So sad you're not into me.-said Jaden.

-I know I'm bisexual but you're making me question my sexuality, stoopid.

We ran to the car and Vinnie looked at me.

-There's no space for you.

-Don't worry, I'll sit in Rudy.

-Be careful, he'll steal something from you.-we laughed.

-Don't.-i said and sat in him. I mean we know each other so it was not a problem. We were close. Plus the only thing in his head is money, kleptomaniac shit and how to open a can without a can opener. Some things are just not for him. He struggles with it. But don't tell him I said that because he'll get mad at me.

They were ready so we basically went to the party and started dancing like we're invited. We weren't but who gives a fuck?

Ross and Rudy were walking around, i was kinda scared because when they are both somewhere, it's just not good.

-Hi, Maggie.-Nessa said.

-Uhm...hi. Uhm... Ness!-i smiled at her. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

-You look so goddamn hot.

-I think you look hot too.-Jaden was laughing behind my back and it was not funny. I wanted to put snow in his mouth so he can choke. She smiled at me again and Jaden was looking at me with the white on his eye. I fucking hated him. She waved for goodbye and left.

-Good.-I sighed.

-It can't really get worse, i mean you were like "i-uhm-ugh-uh", at least i can talk with girls.

I punched him again.

It was a very hard night because Nessa and Vinnie were making out in front of my fucking face. It was disgusting because obviously she was into him. I know he is one of my homies but Jesus. What she sees in him? They were not together tho. Jaden hugged me and sat next to me on the couch.

-Let's play truth or dare.-said Jaden with a little smirk on his face.

-I'm down.-Quinton instantly said.

There were a lot of people there, I don't even know them.

-Okay, Maggie. Listen up. You play with everyone and i'll try to steal something, okay?-Rudy whispered in my ear.-Jaden heard him and laughed.

-O...kay...?-i said weird. He was doing it always so I wasn't surprised but still.

-Now, Vinnie, truth or dare?-i asked him and he looked at me with a death stare.

-I'm not playing.

-Pussy.-i said and looked at Nessa, who was not feeling my joke, obviously.

-Nessa, truth or joke?-i said.-Fuck, i meant truth or dare.- My brain is not working sometimes.

-I choose joke.-she looked at me jokingly.

-The boy next to you.-i said and looked at Vinnie. He can't tell me shit. Literally.

-Enough, Maggie.-Coop said and I immediately stopped because Cooper was my best friend and when something is enough he's telling me.

-Well, well. Maggie, truth. or. dare?-Vinnie looked at me.

-You're not playing, Vinnie.

-You're just scared.-he said.

-Okay. Dare me.

-That's what I thought. Kiss someone from the group.

-I already did that.-I grabbed Jaden by the t-shirt and kissed him roughly, then i looked at Vinnie and he was blushing so fucking hard, I think he found it kinda hot. I don't know, perv, tf.

-Man, this was the best kiss in my life.

I just rolled my eyes. Nessa smiled at me. She smiled at me, yo.

-Yo, she smiled at you.-said Jaden.

-I saw!-i said mad at him.

-You should finally talk with her. Maybe she has something to say.-Cooper said. I have no feelings for her, can't just they leave me alone? I know she's hot and cool and well dressed always and makes me wanna jump on her but- i don't have feelings.

Jaden hugged me again. I pushed him and laughed.

-Stawp.

-I really can't keep my hands from you, not gonna lie. Hot gurl is standing right next to me and you're expecting me to keep my hands to myself?

I punched him again and laughed.

-Hot but not into you.-i said. Maybe i meant it. Maybe.

-Where are my keys?-some girl screamed.

Then i saw Rudy and Ross running out of the house.

-We gotta go!-i said and ran with Jaden and Cooper.

We jumped in the car and started laughing.

-Why would you steal the keys.

- That's not the only thing i stole.-he randomly took things out of his pocket.-This is weed.-he showed a pack of weed.-This is Vodka, this is the key for the lamp and this is chocolate.

-Why do you need the key for the lamp?-i asked.

-Ross broke it, so i stole it, because there will be his fingerprints.

-What about the keys?

-If i need something, I'll just go there again.-he said with a big smile.

-You're right, that's actually something good.

I was laying on everyone on the backseat. It was so comfortable. As i was saying Rudy is the crazy one and Ross is just Ross, i don't know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 274 20
Falling in love with someone you can never have is the worst feeling in the world...
60.7K 1.9K 35
- 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓 ! thought you were too good for me my dear! heartbreak high. malaka...
1.2K 18 10
Lilly is going to end up with Jaden Hossler by the end... but how? I guess you're going to have to read to find out.
57K 695 27
A day at Vidcon, when your friend saw 3 hot guys walking around. But you never knew it was Jaden Hossler, Anthony Reeves, and Chase Hudson. Jaden Hos...