๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ษขษชส€สŸ | ๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜Š๏ฟฝ...

By obrowne21

โ„‚๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•โ„‚๐•–๐•– ๐•ฉ ๐•๐•’๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’ More

๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผง๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฌ
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š›๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ
001. แด„สœษชแด„แด‹แด‡ษด ๊œฑสœแดแด˜ แด…แด€แด›แด‡
002. ๊œฑสŸษชแด… ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด๊œฑ
003. สŸษชแด แด‡
004. ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แดœแด…ษชแด
005. แดœษดษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡๊œฑแด›แด‡แด…
006. ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส
007. 4แด›สœ แด๊œฐ แดŠแดœสŸส
Other fanfics
008. สœแด€แด‹แดœษดแด€ แดแด€แด›แด€แด›แด€
009. ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด›ษชแดแด‡
010. สŸแดษดแด…แดษด
011. แด…แด€แด›แด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด›
012. แด€ษขส€แด‡แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›
014. ๊œฑสŸแด‡แด‡แด˜ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด‡แด€แด‹
015. สœแดแดแด‡
016. ๊œฐแด€๊œฑสœษชแดษด แดกแด‡แด‡แด‹
017. แดแดแด ษชษดษข
018. ส™แด€แด‡แด„แด€แด›ษชแดษด
019. แด„ส€แด€แดขส 'แด‡xแด‡๊œฑ'
020. แด„สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€
021. ๊œฑแด„แด€ษดแด…แด€สŸแดแดœ๊œฑ
100k Reads
022. แดแดœแด‹ส™แด€ษดษข
023. แด›สแด˜แด‡ ๊œฑสœษชแด›
024. ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส แด˜แด€ส€แด› 1
025. ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส แด˜แด€ส€แด› 2
FREE PALESTINE
026. ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส แด˜แด€ส€แด› 3
027. ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส แด˜แด€ส€แด› 4
028. ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส แด˜แด€ส€แด› 5 ๐Ÿ’”
029. แดแดแดแดแด€ แด„แด‡แด€๊œฑแด€ส€ ๊œฑแดœ
030. ษขส€แด€แด…แดœแด€แด›ษชแดษด
031. แด„แดษดษขส€แด€แด›แดœสŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ
032. แด›แด€แด‹ษชษดษข ษชแด› ๊œฑสŸแดแดก
033. แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ แด„แด€ส€แด‡ แด๊œฐ สแดแดœ
034. แดกแด€๊œฑสœษชษดษข แด€ษดแด… แด›แด€สŸแด‹ษชษดษข
035. ๊œฑสŸษชแด˜ แดœแด˜
036. ษขแด‡ษดแด…แด‡ส€ ส€แด‡แด แด‡แด€สŸ
037. แดœสœ แดสœ
038. แดษชสŸแด แด„แด‡แด€๊œฑแด€ส€-๊œฑแดœ
COPYING

013. แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข แดœแด˜

9.4K 251 20
By obrowne21

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

CURLED UP ON THE COUCH laid a sleeping Valentina. After her small disagreement with Oakley she purposely took a long shower, knowing he needed it too. Then avoided him when it was his turn to shower and ended up crashing on the couch.

With his chest still wet from the shower, Oakley walked out into his living room to see his girlfriend in her resting state. "Sleepy baby." He muttered while making his way to her.

Her cheek was slightly squished by the hand she was laying on. She was a silent sleeper but soft breaths escaped her mouth. Bringing a hand up to rub her puffy cheek he smiled. The argument had been looping his mind. Trying to come up with ways he could've avoided it or worded it better. The last thing he wanted to do was make her question herself.

After looking around for a moment he used one of his hands to softly lift her head up. His body was now being used as a pillow but he wanted it that way. He wanted her to lean on him whenever or wherever.

Moving a hand to rub her hair, something he found himself doing often, he noticed how she hummed and leaned into his hand.

I'm definitely a simp. She looked so peaceful compared to all the emotions she was throwing at him earlier. It was really only one emotion; anger. He never wanted to be on that end again. She was quite scary.

Val was surprised to be laying on Oakley when she woke up. The feeling of him was something she would never get over. She almost went back to sleep if it wasn't for the voice from above her.

"Yo." His soothing voice greeted her. His eyes roamed her pretty face for any sort of emotion, any thing to give away how she was feeling at the moment. Did I scare her off?

"No." She turned her head to look up at him. He didn't realize he had asked the question out loud. "You didn't scare me off. It's gonna take more than that."

They shared a small smile. Both happy that they were on the same page. I mean, they were still going to talk about the agreement he threw at her but at least neither of them wanted to back out.

"Who hurt you?"

The question made Oakley take a breath from his nose. Looking away from her and at the TV. She predictably had put on the Originals. He noticed how she was obsessed with these type of shows. Almost got him hooked but he would never admit it.

Reaching for the remote she turned the TV off. He gave her blank look. "You serious?"

"Serious as a sailor."

He laughed before realizing she actually wasn't joking. He kept silent for a moment. "Are we really about to have the ex talk?"

Val tilted her head up more to look at him. "Yes." She crossed her arms. If he was bold enough to bring up a relationship agreement than he can be brave enough to do this.

She admired his body as he moved his arms to lay on the back of the couch. "You know I almost proposed to someone once."

That caught her off guard. Since the day she met Oakley he had sworn off love, obviously before he hopped into a relationship with her. But it took her awhile to break down his walls before she could finally reach his heart. He didn't just give it to anybody.

The confused look on her face made him nod. "Yeah, I'm not going to tell you her name cause shes irrelevant. I met her in London at one of my shows. She wasn't like most of the girls there, she looked presentable."

Val snorted on accident. "Sorry, continue."

He laughed before carrying on. "Anyways, after my show I had a little meet and greet or whatever. She walked up with her friend, who seemed more excited to see me. That's what caught my attention, the girl didn't like me."

"Trying to be mysterious."

"Yeah," he chuckled. "That's exactly what she was trying to do. Turns out she was obsessed. Not with me but the money I was earning. I should've saw it coming. The first date she asked me if I could buy her these nice earrings."

"Red flag." Val cut in.

A hand enclosed over her mouth. "Shush." Oakley scolded with a smile on his face. His eyes looking at her with nothing but love.

"As time went on she kept asking for more stuff and would get mad at me if I didn't buy her it. Talking about 'didn't love her' or some shit. She really drained me. Financially, emotionally."

Val's eyes softened and she placed a light kiss on the palm of his hand that was still covering her mouth. Nobody should be treated like that. Especially not this man in front of her, who was sweet and kind person.

"I learned my lesson with her. Every girlfriend after that I gave them the agreement. Most shut me down but some did sign it."

Their eyes hadn't left each other once. He noticed how her eyes creased in worry for him.

"I shouldn't have brought up that stupid agreement with you."

Removing his hand from her lips she sat up fully. She had to turn her head to the left to face him. Hair falling over her shoulder as she tilted her head.

She brought his hand to her jaw allowing him to caress her face. "It's okay, I get why you did it. But I'm not signing that."

"I know. You shouldn't have to."

Her eyes admired all around his face. To the tattoo above his eyebrow all the way to his pretty eyes. She finally reached her favorite feature about him; his lips.

Looking back up to make sure he was okay with it. She giggled as he puckered his lips jokingly for her. Her thumb moving to play with the bottom one for a second. She wasn't going to kiss him first, he should do it.

He tilted his head back giving her blank look. He knew what she was doing. She was making him work for it. He smirked lightly at her attitude, it was sexy.

Using the hand already placed on her jaw he brought her in. He let her arms wrap around his neck, her fingers now tickling the back of his head. Tilting her head she asked. "Are you gonna love me or what?"

"You gonna let me love you?" He challenged a smirk still present on his lips.

Nodding she leaning in more. "Si." She used the easiest word in Spanish knowing he'll understand.

Watching her for moment and just taking in that she was his. Her eyes sparkling as she just admired him.

He hummed trying to snap himself out his daze. He brought her in for a kiss. Both of their eyes closing at the familiar feeling. Val gave him a few short kisses before allowing his tongue to enter her mouth.

She sighed dreamily as he explored her mouth. This felt like home. He felt like home.

Her tongue swirled his as they moved into a sloppy kiss. Their heads tilting to deepen it. Her left hand moved from the back of his head and slid down his neck, all the way down his chest to finally stop at his clothed covered length.

"Fuck." He muttered into the kiss. She was so good at everything, especially making him feel good.

Pulling back with their foreheads still touching she moved to sit on his lap. Their breaths mingled together as they tried to control themselves.

Val let out a small moan as she sat down on his lap. She could feel him through their clothes. His hands found a spot on her waist. He guided her into moving forward and backward motion on him causing him to groan into her mouth.

"Fuck, baby." She let out moving her hips. "It feels good."

"Yeah?" 

Oh god. His kisses moved to the crest of her neck. He sucked and nipped until he found her spot. Leaving a few dark hickey's on her neck making her tilt her head and let out a breathy moan.

"You wanna go to bed?" He asked leaving soft pecks around her neck and jaw. He was fine doing it out here but he wanted her to be comfortable. His hands moving to hold below her thighs and giving a hard squeeze.

Turning her head to kiss him deeply she muttered. "Yeah." It was too hard to talk right now.

He moved to stand up, with her still in his arms. Their lips still molding together as they passionately kissed.

"Next time you can make love to me out here." She whispered into his ear. Her tongue licking the side of it seductively making his hands tighten around her thighs.

"I'm gonna hold you to that." He commented opening his door.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺✔️

𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺✔️

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

• GUESS WHOS BACK🥳 sorry guys I was on vacation and I'm sick and I start school soon, so a lot going on 😀 (Ik yall really dgaf 😭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.8K 19
๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ || Girl, you do damage to me You know I love it, yeah I love you ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ
163K 2.5K 63
โšก๏ธhp, next generation Instagram n stuff.
100K 1.9K 50
เผถโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆเญจโ™กเญงโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขเผถ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ญ๐ž , ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐‡ ๐„ ๐€ ๐‹ ๐„ ๐ƒ
372K 12.6K 34
๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—… ๐–ผ๐–พ๐–พ ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—† ๐—ˆ๐–ผ. ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘บ ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘ท๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฒ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต...