๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท...

sillydestiny tarafฤฑndan

(๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ฅ ๐‘‚๐‘) โ™กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿโ™ก ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘’๏ฟฝ... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1~โ โ™ช
Chapter 2~โ โ™ช
Chapter 3~โ โ™ช
Chapter 4~โ โ™ช
Chapter 5~โ โ™ช
Chapter 6~โ โ™ช
Chapter 7~โ โ™ช
Chapter 8~โ โ™ช
Chapter 9~โ โ™ช
Chapter 10~โ โ™ช
Chapter 11~โ โ™ช
Chapter 12~โ โ™ช
Chapter 13~โ โ™ช
Chapter 14~โ โ™ช
Chapter 15~โ โ™ช
Chapter 16~โ โ™ช
Chapter 17~โ โ™ช
Chapter 18~โ โ™ช
Chapter 19~โ โ™ช
Chapter 20~โ โ™ช
Chapter 21~โ โ™ช
Chapter 22~โ โ™ช
Chapter 23~โ โ™ช
Chapter 24~โ โ™ช
Chapter 25~โ โ™ช
Chapter 27~โ โ™ช
Chapter 28~โ โ™ช
Chapter 29~โ โ™ช
Chapter 30~โ โ™ช
Chapter 31~โ โ™ช
Chapter 32~โ โ™ช
Chapter 33~โ โ™ช
Chapter 34~โ โ™ช
-โœง*โ .โ A/N*โ .โ โœง-
Chapter 35~โ โ™ช
Chapter 36~โ โ™ช
Chapter 37~โ โ™ช

Chapter 26~โ โ™ช

727 55 6
sillydestiny tarafฤฑndan

Taylor and Cage started moving, drawing the attention of the gathered guests

Athanasia glances at Venion and sees a mix of anger on his face.

Venion says, "What is this...?!"

Athanasia can't help but feel amused at Venion's expression. She thinks to herself, "Hahaha, Venion's face right now is so funny!" She suppresses her giggle, not wanting to be noticed by others.

Cale, who was lost in thought for a moment, hears a giggle beside him. He turns his gaze and sees Athanasia giggling a little. At first, he's confused but then looks at Venion, understanding why she finds it amusing.

Cale thinks to himself, "What an amusing scene.

So, that's why Athanasia is laughing right now." Despite his stoic face, he inwardly considers that popcorn would be perfect for this moment

Meanwhile, Alberu speaks, "Then, is the lady a priestess of the god of death?"

Cage replies, "This servant of eternal rest is named Cage. Greetings, Your Highness."

Alberu responds, "Let us talk later. It is time for this gathering to start. I am not sure where to sit the two of you, but I believe there is a perfect spot for you."

Alberu looks at Cale's table, and Cale and Alberu exchange a momentary stare.

Cale thinks, "Makes sense that this would be the only table where a high-ranking noble isn't seated."

Alberu says, "Young Master Taylor can sit at the northeastern nobles; there happen to be some extra seats there."

Taylor thanks Alberu, saying, "Thank you for providing seats for us, Your Highness."

Cage also expresses his gratitude, saying, "Thank you very much, Your Highness."

Athanasia glances at Neo for a moment and thinks,

"Ah, two trash making that amusing face, making my day a little bit better." She smiles at her thoughts.

Alberu humbly responds, "It was nothing. We should work together with people who will make great contributions to the kingdom in the future."

As the seating is rearranged, Eric warns Cale and Athanasia, "You know, right? Just stay still and be quiet."

Athanasia nods in agreement, while Cale remains stoic and doesn't respond.

With the seating sorted out, Taylor and Cage approach the table. Taylor says, "Nice to meet you," and Cage gives a slight bow.

Alberu continues, "Then, although it was slightly delayed, let us resume. I wanted to gather together the individuals who will bring forth the future of our kingdom and share a meal together. Thank you all for responding to my invitation."

During the meal, Athanasia and Cale slightly nod at Taylor and receive nods in return.

Alberu continued with a warm smile, "And I hope we have a wonderful meal." Athanasia thoroughly enjoyed the meal

but couldn't help comparing it to Beacrox's cooking, thinking to herself, "It's delicious, but not as delicious as Beacrox's cooking."

Amiru then approached Cale and Athanasia, informing them, "Young Master Cale and Young Lady Athanasia, we plan to go greet the crown prince in a bit." They both responded with a nod, acknowledging the plan.

While Cale was lost in his thoughts, Zaphyr and the dragon spoke in their minds, praising the human's culinary skills. Athanasia agreed, "You're right; it's good, but not as good as Beacrox's cooking, though." Zaphyr and the dragon concurred with her assessment.

Athanasia caught Cale's attention, and he turned his gaze towards her. She smiled and offered him a piece of meat on a fork, saying, "Try this, Cale." Cale hesitated for a moment but then opened his mouth and took a bite.

With a satisfied expression, Athanasia asked, "Is it good, isn't it?" The noble guests around them could only sweatdrop at the couple's casual intimacy during the formal gathering.

Cale nodded and shifted his gaze to the other nobles, perplexed by their stares. He wondered why they were looking at him like that.

Unbeknownst to him, the dragon informed him through their mind link, "By the way, there are magical video recording tools all around this hall."

Cale inwardly at the revelation. He thought, "I know one thing for sure: the crown prince is monitoring the nobles. And of course, the 2nd and 3rd princes know about this too."

Cale smiled, realizing that this was something the entire royal family desired.

As they began to stand up, Eric suggested, "Let's go," and they all walked towards Alberu. Athanasia was standing beside Cale, observing the exchange with interest. Alberu greeted them warmly, "Ah, our northeastern nobles," he said with a smile, impressing everyone with his eloquence.

As Alberu engaged in conversation with Eric

Both Athanasia and Cale were secretly , thinking, "Looks like he's slowly getting into it. He really does have a glib tongue."

When it was Cale's turn, Alberu recognized him as Young Master Cale of the Count Henituse family, responsible for the edge of the northern region. "This may be our first meeting," Alberu remarked.

Alberu continued, using his glib tongue to praise Cale's family, "But due to your family, we do not have to fear the Forest of Darkness.

You don't know how reassuring that is for me and everyone else."

Cale couldn't help but be impressed by Alberu's charisma and thought, "The crown prince sure is amazing."

As they shook hands, Cale decided to express his admiration, "I also felt something after meeting Your Highness today. I realized that in addition to our current sun,

His Majesty, we also have you-the one who will shine over the night to watch over the citizens at night." Cale's face brightened with a genuine smile.

Alberu, intrigued by Cale's words, asked, "Is that so?"

Cale's smile persisted as he replied, "Indeed, Your Highness."

Meanwhile, Athanasia observed the interaction between Cale and Alberu, amused by both of them using their glib tongues. She sighed internally, thinking, "You're both quite skilled at this," as she watched Cale maintain a pleasant demeanor while talking with Alberu.

Eric, Amiru, and Gilbert were quite surprised by Cale's actions,

not expecting such eloquence from him.

Alberu, seemingly finding a connection with Cale, remarked, "I feel that Young Master Cale is similar to me."

Cale responded while still smiling, "Such a statement is the biggest honor of my life, Your Highness."

As Alberu greeted Athanasia with a smile, he said, "You must be Young Lady Athanasia, Cale Henituse's fiancée," as they shook hands.

Athanasia smiled back, replying, "Indeed, Prince Alberu."

Alberu continued with compliments, describing her as the epitome of benevolence, with a face that matched the stars in beauty and a saintly personality radiating warmth and compassion

Athanasia gracefully responded, "It's also a pleasure to meet Your Highness, His Majesty the Sun, and the careful guardian of the night, the Moon, decorate our sky. Wander in the azure vastness, reigning the incandescent sovereign of daylight, His Majesty the Sun.

When dusk falls, the Moon emerges as the ever-vigilant sentinel of the nocturnal domain." She smiled sweetly.

Eric, Amiru, and Gilbert were sweetly flabbergasted by Athanasia's eloquence, while Cale simply smiled

To everyone's surprise, Alberu then broke the handshake and kissed Athanasia's hand. Athanasia was taken aback and thought, "What the???? Why did he do that?"

Eric, Amiru, and Gilbert were a little shocked by the prince's action, while Cale's smile faded slightly, though he maintained his composure.

After the unusual exchange, Athanasia decided to move closer to Cale, still feeling a bit surprised. The group then returned to the table, where Cale started talking to Amiru and Gilbert. Athanasia was still slightly dazed, lost in thought, and didn't notice Cale conversing with them.

She found herself gazing at the hand that Alberu had kissed,

puzzled by his unexpected gesture.

As Cage and Taylor bid their farewells with the words, "See you later, little brother and sister,"
Cale couldn't help "I said I didn't want to be their little brother,"he thought

Cale glanced at Athanasia, who was still lost in thought, gazing at the hand that Alberu had kissed. He noticed her preoccupied expression and decided to approach her. Coming closer, he could sense her confusion.

"Let's go after this. You look tired," Cale said, concerned for Athanasia's well-being.

Startled, Athanasia snapped out of her thoughts and replied, "Ah... I see, okay."

After that, when it was time to leave, Athanasia was the first to head towards the carriage, knowing that Cale would be discussing something with Amiru for a moment. She nodded, understanding the situation she already knows what cale and Amiru are discussing.

As she waited for Cale's return, Zaphyr, who was in her lap, continued sleeping peacefully. Athanasia pondered the events of the evening, trying to make sense of the unexpected evenys

After a brief while, Cale finally returned to the carriage and sat beside Athanasia. Both of them remained silent, lost in their thoughts.

Athanasia wondered, "What's with this atmosphere?

It's so tense. Did I perhaps do something wrong?"

Meanwhile, Cale was also deep in thought

As Athanasia's mind was still occupied with questions, Cale gently grasped the hand that Alberu had kissed, surprising her. She looked at him with confusion, unsure of what he was doing.

Cale smiled and said, "As we return, watch your hand well, especially this one that I'm holding." His smile

While still puzzled by Cale's words, Athanasia nodded in agreement. Cale smiled back,

jealous cale check✅~😘😌
its so much fun making this chapter
lmao😌😙
Anyway thank you so much for the reads and votes i really appreciate it💖🥰

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

32.1K 2.5K 8
"๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Œ๐„, ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‚๐‘๐€๐™๐˜" โ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ข โ”€๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™€ สœแด€s ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษขษชแด แด‡ษด แด€ แด›แด‡แดแด˜แด›ษชษดษข แดา“า“แด‡ส€ แด›แด สœแด€แด แด‡ สœษชs sสŸแด€แด„แด‹แด‡ส€ สŸษชา“แด‡. ษชษด...
58.2K 1.7K 24
I'm tired. I did my best, no one acknowledged me. It seems to be hell wherever I go or do. I died and reincarnated. When can I stop acting? "END MY M...
356K 14.2K 37
( ๆ ‡ ) ๊žŒ๊ž‹ เฃช ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’' ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ห–สพสพ ๏น— โฒ ๐š•๐šž๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–! ๐š˜๐šŒ โณ ...
2.3K 587 10
[on going] ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ-๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐„๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ...