Challenges

بواسطة IAMKORRA

Quinn Fabray x Male OC المزيد

A/N
A/N‼️
A/N
A/N‼️‼️‼️
Cast List
Featured Artists
1-Pilot
2
3-Showmance
4
5-Acafellas
6
7-Preggers
8
9-The Rhodes Not Taken
10
11- Vitamin D
12
13-Throwdown
14
15-Mash-Up
16
18
19-Ballad
20
Cast List #2
21-Hairography
22
23-Mattress
24
25-Sectionals
26
27-Hell-O
28
29-The Power of Madonna
30
31-Home
32
33-Bad Reputation
34
35-Laryngitis
36

17- Wheels

566 15 0
بواسطة IAMKORRA

I sat down in the secluded office. Looking outward on the small city below the four story building. Straightening my suit I prepared myself for what's to come. The door creaked open and the lawyer I was looking into waltzed in.

I stood up and took her hand in mine "I'm so sorry I'm late. The boss had me run and go grab coffee at the last minute." she explained as she fixed her appearance. Assuming she rushed here.

I shook my head "No it's uh- it's completely fine." I smiled softly before taking a seat again. "Refresh my memory but you're here for the custody battle." she asked as she flipped through a file. "Yeah. Yes I am." I nodded.

She hummed in acknowledgement. "I just want to get a few things straightened. You don't mind if I record this conversation do you?" she asked, reaching into her drawer and pulling out a tape recorder "No, not at all." I smiled softly.

She nodded before clicking play on the tape "I want to remind you that at any time you feel that the following questions are making you uncomfortable you have every right to stop me, okay?" she informed me.

I nodded and waited for the first question "Why are you re-opening a case that was finalized only four months ago?" she asked "I've recently had an eye opener. Something or I should say someone that helped shine light onto my situation." I explained.

She nodded before continuing "Why was this case ever filed? If you're okay with going into details it would be appreciated." she smiled "I uh- I had a very difficult time accepting that she was possibly pregnant with my child." I started.

"She as in Chloe?" she asked "Yeah. When I finally came to my senses she had met a guy. She told me pretty bluntly that I wasn't gonna be reliable as a father and that the kid would need a stable father that can provide. I found out she was having a boy not too soon after. Then there came the birth. I found out through a friend. She went into labor at an assembly I couldn't make it to. I rushed to the hospital, but I was denied access even as the bio father. That's where the news was broken to me. They had opened a case without my acknowledgement and had her boyfriend sign the birth certificate. I am more than ready to be a father. Yes I am young. But I shouldn't be deprived of my first born. Especially my son. I have a job, a car, and an apartment. No need for mommy's or daddy's money. I made my own." I explained.

I was on the verge of tears "Could you just state your name and the date so we can close out the tape?" she asked, obviously sensing my nervousness "My name is Griffin Hudson and today is November 11th 2013." I finished. She stopped the tape and tucked in her desk "I can tell you mean right by this Griffin and I'm gonna do everything I can to get what you deserve and that's your rights to your child." she smiled softly.

I nodded before clearing my throat "Can I use the bathroom? Just to freshen up." I asked.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
I rushed into the Glee room "I am so sorry for being late. I had an important meeting." I explained before sitting next to Quinn "It's alright. We were only talking about the new song we're working on." Mr. Schuster nodded.

He handed me a music sheet. I looked over the paper in confusion "Defying Gravity?" I questioned. Mr. Schuster nodded "So how'd it go?" Quinn whispered "Huh?" I frowned, looking up from the paper.

"The meeting with the Lawyer." she clarified "Oh, it went well. She took my case. I just really hope this works out." I smiled at her softly "You deserve the best Griffin. You're gonna be an amazing father. I can't wait to meet him." she smiled back.

I tuned back in on the main conversation "Alright, on to item two the school won't pay for the special bus we need to take Artie and his wheelchair to sectionals." Mr. Schuster explained. "W-W-What?" Tina asked in disbelief "That's completely unfair." Rachel spoke next.

I frowned in disbelief, looking over at the binded boy that I've grown attached to. "So, we're gonna have to raise money to pay for it ourselves." he explained. I looked around at everyone's sudden change of expressions.

"See, when I was in glee club, and we needed new silk cummerbunds for regionals, we held a bake sale." everything went silent before some of the students started laughing.

I looked around at the laughing students in disappointment. "You're joking, right? I mean, bake sales are kind of bougie." Santana spoke up. "So hip people stopped eating delicious sugary treats?" Mr. Schuster countered.

"It's not that? It's most of us? Don't know how to bake? I find... recipes confusing." Brittany tilted her head "My family is fully committed to takeout." Rachel spoke next "That's not healthy." I commented.

"Yeah, Mr. Schue, kids are busier than when you went here. We've got homework and football and teen pregnancy, custody battles… lunch." Finn listed "You did not just compare lunch to helping out a friend in need." I rolled my eyes at my idiot of a brother.

Sometimes I really contemplate if I happen to be an adopted look-alike. "Can't Artie's dad just take him?" Mercedes pressed. I scoffed in annoyance "I am so disappointed at the fact you guys have no courtesy to help a friend in need. If it's such a big deal I'll personally pay for the bus or I'll just drive Artie there myself." I looked around the room

"No, Griffin you don't need to do that. They need to learn themselves." Mr. Schue turned to me before facing the club again "I can't believe how insensitive you're all being. Are you a team?" he stated.

"Of course. But Artie understands, don't you, Artie?" Quinn shrugged "Oh... Of course-" I cut him off "No, Artie. Don't encourage this. We're doing the bake sale. That's final. You will not treat him like an outsider in a group of outsiders." I finished.

The school bell rung. Everyone leaves but Artie and I, who goes to tie his shoelace. "Let me help you out, AR." I smiled softly at the younger boy. I knelt down and helped him tie his shoe. "Thank you." he smiled softly

I stood up fully and sighed "Look, I'm really sorry about how they all reacted, Artie." I shook my head "Oh, it's okay. I'm used to it. They just don't get it…" he smiled softly "You're right. They don't get it." I smiled widely.

He waved before wheeling off. Mr. Schue walked out of his office and back into the choir room "Hey, Griffin. You're still here?" he said confused "Yeah. I have a proposition." I smirked.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

"I have something I'd like to say. I want to audition for the wicked solo." Kurt announced from his spot. Murmurs of encouragement erupted around the room. "Kurt, there's a high F in it." Mr. Schuster stopped what he was doing.

"That's well within my range." Kurt assured the man. Several ooooh’s begin around the room. "Well, I think Rachel's going to be fine for the female lead, but I'm happy to have you try out something else, Kurt. And we'll make sure it's got a killer high note." he assured the boy.

Kurt sits back down whilst the others continue to murmur amongst each other "You tried." Artie spoke. He was always so supportive of others. He didn't deserve what they did yesterday. He's an awesome addition to this group.

"Anyway, I wanted to say something to you guys. Someone else and I was a little disappointed at how you were all so willing to take the bus to get to sectionals and make Artie drive by himself with his dad. We're a team, guys. We're in this glee club together." Mr. Schuster began.

"Artie doesn't care. His dad drives him everywhere." Mercedes shrugged off the situation again "How about you let him speak for himself and stop trying to control his narrative." I spoke up in annoyance.

I was sick of this. AR is apart of this group like any other. He's sharp, elite, and powerful. That's why I call him AR. I patted Artie on his back from where I stood, encouraging him to speak up "I do care. It kind of hurt my feelings." Artie announced

"We didn't think you would take it personally." Rachel said "Well, you're irritating most of the time, but don't take that personally." Artie and I said in unison. "Look, Artie is a part of us just like Kurt or Finn or Tina." I began as I walked to the front of the class and stood next to Mr. Schue.

"I don't know if you guys really understand how much harder Artie has to work just to keep up." I continued "Preach." Artie commented in the background "We're riding to sectionals together. Or we're not going at all. And to pay for the bus, we're having a bake sale." I finalized.

Groans and murmurs of displeasure sounded around the room. Mr. Schuester goes to the door to let in several people pushing empty wheelchairs. "St. Ignatius nursing home was having a tag sale, and my AV club friends here agreed to help out. For the next week, each of you is going to spend three hours a day in a wheelchair." Mr. Schuester explained.

I scanned everyone's shocked faces in pleasure. "Oh, oh, oh. And we're doing a wheelchair number." I informed them with a smile.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

I approached the baking room where Quinn is in there surrounded by baking materials.  "Hey." I smiled "Hey wassup." she smiled back "I just wanted to check on things." I stated as I looked into the bowl with a mix of cocoa powder.

I dipped a finger in and licked it "Hey, that's perfectly measured!" she smacked my hand from the bowl "Sorry, sorry!" I surrendered. She chuckled at my antics. I brushed a piece of hair behind her ear the she was relentlessly trying to remove from her eye sight.

"How's everything with the baby I couldn't make it to the appointments because I was pulling extra shifts. That should be enough to pay for the appointments and whatever else you might need." I explained. Quinn sighed before turning toe "Look, I don't want you to continue worrying about this baby." she said defeatedly "Why not?" I asked "Because, I haven't fully decided my decision we aren't in the best position right now." she clarified.

I nodded softly at her words "I know. I just really don't want you to feel alone in this situation. So..." I trailed off. I pulled a envelope from my letterman jacket and handed it to her. She opened the envelope and pulled out the wad of cash "Griffin, I-I can't take this." she said in disbelief.

"Yes, you can." I sighed "Look I don't care if you choose Finn over me at this point. But I just want you to know I care and I'm here. I'm always here an open book. If you need someone to talk to at 4 in the morning I'll be there, tired or not." I reassured her.

She looked up at me with a certain look in her eye. I couldn't tell what it was but I felt the urge to lean in. Her eyes were mesmerizing. Noticing the soft fluttering of her eyes I broke out of my trance and placed a kiss on her cheek instead.

I pulled away and noticed the soft red coating move up her neck. "Just- talk to me. I don't wanna feel locked out of your life." I said before walking off and past Puck.

I looked back and noticed Quinn quickly stuffing the money into her pocket as Puck entered the room.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
All the kids are in their wheelchairs. As Will  is talking to Rachel. "I know this is going to be hard on you, Rachel, but I can't, in good conscience, preach about the importance of helping Artie and then reject Kurt's request out of hand." Mr. Schuester said much to my agreement.

"So, you're giving him my part?" Rachel asked "Boo." I quietly mumbled to myself. "This is totally unfair. You gave me the part." Rachel protested "And I will give it to you again. If you can sing the song better than Kurt." Mr. Schue argued

Once Rachel sank into her seat in defeat Mr. Schuester spoke up "Now, all of you are going to judge, and in the spirit of full access, each of you is going to get a vote. Whatever singer has the most votes, gets the part." he stated

I raised my hand and waited for him to acknowledge me "Mr. Schuester as much as I'll hate to admit this. This isn't going to be about talent. It's going to be a popularity contest. We all know everyone in here likes Kurt more than Rachel. Some less than others." I shrugged

"Stop right there. Mr. Shue, if I may." Kurt cut me off. He wheeled to the front of the room and faced the rest of the group. "We all know I'm more popular than Rachel. And I dress better than her. But I want you all to promise me that you're going to vote for whoever sings the song better. Raise your right hand." he clarified.

Everyone raised their right hand with varying levels of enthusiasm. Brittany mistakenly raises her left hand. "Your right hand, Brittany." Kurt corrected her. Santana pats Brittany’s right hand "It’s this one." she whispered to the blonde. "Sorry." Britt apologized.

"Repeat after me. I promise to vote for whoever sings the song better." he stated "I promise to vote for whoever sings the song better." we repeated. Kurt smiled at the group before turning to face Rachel. "It's on." he stated. He does a twirl in his wheelchair and goes back to his position amongst the group. The school bell rung after, signaling the end of the clubs period.

"All right, guys." Mr. Schuester nodded us off.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Brittany and I approach the cupcake stand with Backy following us. She's a down-syndrome student. She's still awesome though "See, so many? And look how pretty they are, Becky." Brittany spoke "Wow." Becky breathed

"Brittany, you're supposed to be in your wheelchair." Santana frowned "I lost it." Brittany shrugged "Are you a cheerleader? It's so cool." Becky smiled at Santana. "So is buying a cupcake. That's really cool." Brittany convinced. Told you she was smart.

"But I don't have any money." Becky frowned. "That's okay, I have some." Brittany shrugged. In her own way. Brittany takes some money out of her bag and hands it to Becky. Becky then hands it to Santana. Santana grimaces as she accepts it and passes it to Quinn, who passes it to Puck. Santana gives Becky her cupcake.

"Thanks." Becky smiled. Brittany waves goodbye to Becky and she leaves. "So, how much do we have now?" Brittany asked "Well, with this one dollar, we have... one dollar." Finn said. "This is ridiculous." Quinn scoffed.

"Well, maybe if we put a jelly bean or something on top we'd sell more." Finn said, causing me to groan. "Are you an idiot?! How am I supposed to trust you to take care of our baby when you can't even figure out how to sell a damn cupcake?" Quinn said with an annoyed tone.

I watched as they continued bickering deciding it's best not to step in "Stop attacking me. I'm sick of it." Finn frowned. "Get a job." Quinn stated "I'm trying!" he exclaimed. Finn stands up in frustration and kicks over his wheelchair before storming away. "Finn!" I called after the boy.

To no avail he didn't turn around. Quinn sighs and tries to wheel herself away from the table but she gets stuck.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15.1K 841 18
Quinn Fabray needs someone to confide in, and Sanique Banks just so happens to be an amazing listener. [quinn fabray x fem!oc] [s1-?]
413K 8K 54
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ in which a always happy blonde...
10.6K 241 16
I guess they call it the sophomore slump Always crying always drunk Alex moves schools after issues at her last one. They just so happens to join th...