Path to Nowhere(oneshots)

Von LuciliaLohefalter

this is gonna be FEM reader x FEM characters Mehr

Intro
Eirene x FEM reader(chief)🔞
Zoya x fem chief (reader)
Chameleon x FEM Reader(chief)
nightingale x FEM chief(reader)
yandere chameleon x FEM reader 🔞
Chameleon/Cabernet x FEM reader
Chameleon/Cabernet x FEM reader part 2
chameleon/Cabernet x FEM reader part 3 🔞
Zoya x FEM reader🔞
Eirene x FEM reader🔞
Ninety nine x FEM reader(Chief)
Cabernet/chameleon/Langley x FEM reader🔞
Rahu x FEM reader
Shalom/Rahu x FEM reader 🔞

Chelsea X fem chief(reader)🔞

2.1K 64 10
Von LuciliaLohefalter

Requested by EiuXunnia

"Chief~"

You know that voice very well as you were met by a hug so tight that it made you impossible to breathe somehow.

Chelsea just got back from dispatching and of course she would be needing your attention after dispatching because that's what she always do.

You on the other hand had no choice but to let her embraced you since you know no matter what you do, she will always be this clingy to you.

"By the way chief, have you received the gift I sent you when I was away?"

"You mean the gift that has a flower bouquet with chocolates and jewelery?"

"Yes~ so you did receive them..."

She smiled while you just looked at her.

"So will you be my sugar baby-"

"No"

She then pout while you just gently took off her arms on you as you went back to your desk and started working.

She then went to the other side of the desk and sat on the chair while her eyes are just fixated on you.

"Why won't you agree to be my sugar baby? You will have all of what's mine you know"

"We've already talked about this"

"But chief~ I want you to be my sugar baby though.."

She then lay on the desk as she looked at you and grinned.

"You know I can give you everything, money, jewelry, expensive clothes..even a mansion for us if you want~"

"That's so sweet of you but still no"

She just sigh in defeat but still looked at you.

"You're so hard to get chief"

You didn't respond as you kept Working but then Chelsea put something on your desk which caught your attention because it's a cat as you turn your gaze at her and tilt your brow.

"But I won't give up~"

"....what is this?"

You pointed at the cat.

"I thought we agreed that no adopting  cats...the bureau is not an adopting center for cats"

"Oh but this is for you chief"

You were surprised when she said that as she smiled at you.

"You see, you often sent me to dispatch and of course you would get lonely without me so..."

You looked at the cat which was just looking at you as it meowed and slowly approached you to which you just looked at it before turning your gaze back at chelsea.

"See? She already likes you?"

"She?"

"Mhm..the cat's a girl so why don't you name it chief?"

You then thought for a moment as you lean your hand and the cat just licked your fingers then rub itself to your hand.

"Chelsea"

"Yes?"

"No..I meant I'll name it Chelsea since you and her might be the same"

"Aww~ chief is that how you miss me everytime I was away?"

You just rolled your eyes while Chelsea just chuckled then stood up.

"I'll leave now chief"

She said and left you and the cat alone while you just petted the cat and it made you smiled a little.

~~~

For the past week Chelsea still always visit you but she notice that your attention was always with that cat and you even refuse her everytime she asked you to visit her.

"Chief~"

Chelsea called out to you as you turn around and Chelsea immediately notice that you were holding the cat on your arm.

She stop Infront of you while you just looked at her.

"Chelsea, is there something you want?"

"Ah well..I was hoping that maybe-"

Suddenly the cat meowed and snuggle into you more while your attention went back to the cat again.

"Sorry, Chelsea. She must be hungry, I need to feed her"

You said and walk away while the cat then crawled up to your shoulder and Chelsea just looked at the cat with furrowed brows.

The cat then stick out it's tongue to Chelsea which made Chelsea frowned more.

"...I can't believe that.."

She mumbled while she click her tongue and started walking away.

At night you were overworking and had to take the cat to nightingale since you won't have any time to gave it some attention so you asked nightingale to take care of it for a while as you were just about to get back to your office.

You open the door to your office and sat on the chair as you sigh before starting to get to work.

While working you suddenly felt something on your thighs which made you flinch as you immediately looked down to see Chelsea under your desk.

"What are you doing down there!?"

You asked her which she just looked at you and press her palm on your cloth down there as you squirm a little.

You held her head and tried pushing her away but to no avail when she suddenly grab both your thighs and put it on her shoulders.

She then took off your pants and underwear as you got flustered.

"Chelsea wait-"

She started kissing your inner thigh as you just squinted your eyes while she looked at you desperately.

"You must be tired through all that work chief"

She then smirk.

"Let me give you a little medicine for that~"

She started licking your clit as you squirm again as she kept locking it while you just covered your mouth to prevent your moans to be heard around the office.

"Chief, you don't have to resist your moans~"

She said and looked at you.

"It is late already, there's no one outside~"

Just then she slid her tongue inside making your walls apart which you couldn't stop your moans and let it out and it made Chelsea smirk and started licking faster.

You held her hair and grip on it while she kept licking you and moans were escaping your lips.

"Ch-chelsea..ngh~.."

*That's right chief, say my name*

She thought as she made her tongue went deeper making your head fall back as you kept moaning.

You were close to released as you push her more in and it made her chuckled while licking you as you finally released.

She licked your juices clean before she slowly made her way up to you.

You were catching your breathe and slowly looked at her while she just looked at you while smirking.

She then started unbuttoning your top shirt and pulled down your turtle neck cloth as she nibbled on your neck while she sat on your lap.

"What's with..you today?"

"...you barely give me attention this week chief..

She then went to your lips and started kissing you desperately and needy.

"Everytime were together, all you talk about is that cat you name after me"

"...don't tell me your jealous over a cat?"

"So what if I am?"

She said and looked at you while furrowing her brows.

"I'm having regrets giving you that cat because she took my spot"

"Spot?"

"Everytime I came back from dispatching, I can see the cat resting on your lap..that's my spot!"

She said now pouting which you looked at her in disbelief but then suddenly chuckled and slid your fingers through your chin.

"If it makes you upset then why don't you stay with me all night? I still have work and I gave the cat to nightingale for a while since I wouldn't be able to take care of it today"

"Hmph..that's not fair I want to be with you always, not only today"

"...fine, whatever you say"

You said and peck her lips.

"Though I still need my pants and underwear back because I won't let you sit on my lap while I am naked down there"

You demand to which she just laugh and kiss you again. She then went off your lap for a sec as you then wore your underwear and pants back and clean your chair before sitting and Chelsea didn't waste any time and sat on your lap and rest her head on your shoulder while snuggling onto you more.

"From now on, no one can rest on this lap except me chief~"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

592K 9.9K 80
ratman and y/n oneshots fluff and smut but mainly smut because im out of control completed on the 14th of April 2022
373K 7.8K 60
whatever the title says. i'm so sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language.
139K 3.8K 62
anna shumate x fem reader fanfiction