Evermore

exclusivepearls

The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :) Еще

𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒆𝒏
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 (wedding pt.1)
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙 (wedding pt. 2)
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
Authors message

𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

15.4K 285 550
exclusivepearls

-Natalie's POV-

I roll over pulling the blanket over myself, I open my eyes as I realise there's not a blonde woman laying on top of me with her hair in my face like usual.

I sit up slowly, looking around and she's not in sight. How does she keep waking up earlier than me?

I get out of my bed grabbing my robe as I slip on my slippers since it's cold. The bathroom door is open and the water isn't running so she's not in there.

I leave the bedroom and I hear talking downstairs, I walk down the stairs slowly as I tighten my robe.

I walk into the kitchen and Diana is sitting at the island while Charlie stands beside her looking at the manuscript...

"Darling.." I say before Maggy comes over, rubbing herself off of my legs. I look down to her.

"Oh—Hi, I was telling Charlie about the manuscript you were sent by that Author." She says and I hum bending down as I pick up Maggy.

"Hm." I rub Maggys head.

"I really like Julia's character." She says and I look at her before glancing to Charlie.

"Really? What do you like about her?" I ask.

"She's incredibly hot..." Diana tells me and I raise my eyebrows.

"Oh god, you two are doing that thing...I'm leaving, merry Christmas Eve and merry Christmas or whatever, I will call you tomorrow, thanks for the presents." Charlie says and Diana breaks the eye contact looking to Charlie as I put down Maggy.

"Merry Christmas Eve. Thank you for the presents too, I'll text you later." Diana smiles as he walks out of the kitchen, Maggy follows him out to the hall.

I look out the kitchen door as the front door shuts. I walk over to the back of her chair, putting my hands on it.

"You named me Lily?" She laughs and I smile, moving her hair to the side as nip at the back of her neck, she squirms and I pull back.

"I'm not good with names." I tell her and she laughs.

"I can tell Miss Julia Hayes." She says and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up." I rest my chin on her shoulder as she flips a page.

"Why did you make it so detailed?"

"Would you rather I didn't?"

"Well, I got a bit hot and bothered when I read the desk scene, I don't remember that happening." She says.

"Just something I added in."

"You have a desk in your office." She fiddles with one of the pages and I laugh.

"Behave yourself." I pick up her coffee cup taking a sip as I straighten up.

"What? You don't want to bend me over your desk like you did in your book?" She asks looking back at me as I hold eye contact with her before putting the cup down. She's really going to be the death of me.

"I just woke up."

"I had just woke up yesterday and you wanted your head between my legs." She glances down at my robe.

"We have dinner later with your Aunts and my Mom." I say. Diana invited my mom, Jane and Beck over for dinner...

"That's later." She says.

"Yes, but we still have to bake those Christmas cookies." I say and she smiles.

"Baby, they're coming at five...It's eleven." She huffs. I cross my arms for a second while looking at her and she holds eye contact.

I wait for her to break it but she doesn't, I laugh a little looking away.

"You're always so horny." I turn her legs towards me and she smiles opening them.

"Maybe don't write stuff like that then." She says, I grab her waist picking her up and she gasps, her legs wrapping around me.

"Lesson learned." I say as I walk towards my office. She reaches back opening the door and I can't help the smirk as I shake my head.

I move my hands up to her waist as I put her down, I shut my office door before she pushes me back up against it as she grabs my face kissing me. I laugh against her lips.

When Diana's horny and I give into her, I can almost never tease because she will whine about it...she wants to be touched right away.

"You need to relax." I mumble pushing down her shorts, she helps me with them before her hands go to my robe.

"I need you, Natalie." She mumbles back in response and I smile against her soft lips.

I move my hand to her lower back, walking her backwards as my mouth works against hers, our tongues meeting.

My robe gets pushed down and I smile against her lips, I pull back, I pull out my office chair, moving it.

"You cleared your desk? Were you expecting this to happen?" She breathes heavy, as do I.

"I never know what to expect with you." I say pulling the oversized hoodie over her head, I throw it on the floor before I grab her waist again pulling her against me, roughly but she moans into my mouth as our lips meet again.

I back her up against the desk, I nip at her lip, tugging as her hands run over my back.

I reach down, moving her legs apart, I feel her wet core. I suppose she did imagine this before it happened.

"Turn around." I pull back and she looks up at me through her eyelashes, I pull back slightly as she turns around, she glances at me over her shoulder.

I look down her back, I smack her ass, not too hard...not yet at least. She jumps slightly, I run my hand up her back, I push her down onto the desk.

I pull my hands back as I move her legs apart, I look down. I take a breath at the sight of her bent over the desk.

I move my hand between her legs again, she looks back at me, I look at her as I press my fingers into her tight core, she holds eye contact with me as she sucks in her own breath.

"Is this what you wanted?" I ask and she nods slowly looking back up at me.

I begin to move my fingers into her. She lets out a quiet noise, I glance to her again.

"Don't look away." She says and I search her eyes.

"Your eyes are going to be rolling back soon, so, who are you saying that to?" I bend over her slightly as my thigh meets hers.

"I—" She gets cut off by a gasp as I begin to move my fingers quickly into her.

I can already tell she's struggling with the eye contact she wanted, I raise my eyebrows a little and her mouth falls open as I bite my lip while working my hand, giving her pleasure.

"Oh my god." She moans. Her moans turn me on, I move my other hand to her hair as she keeps looking at me and I do the same to her.

I watch as her bottom lip disappears between her teeth, I pull her hair slightly making her moan more.

"Harder, baby." She moans through her teeth, I add a third finger as I start moving them faster and harder.

Diana tends to tell me go harder or faster and when I do she ends up a mess over it, sometimes I'm afraid the neighbours will complain.

She whimpers looking away, she brings one hand to her face as the other goes to the end of the desk, she grips onto it.

I slap her ass, hard and she whimpers...loudly.

"Fuck—Natalie!" She moans loudly, almost too loud into her hand. I reach up pulling her hand away from her face as she starts to tighten around my fingers when she becomes more wet.

She keeps the side of her face against the desk as she bites down on her lip still. I slap her ass once more, harder, she cries out as she tightens completely around my fingers. Her legs try to shut but I quickly slip my knee between them as I keep moving my fingers into her.

Her legs shake as she gasps squeezing her eyes shut.

"Oh—fuck—yes, baby!" She screams, I breathe heavy over her over how turned on I'm getting myself. I shush her with a little laugh over the noise she's making. I lean down kissing her back as she keeps whimpering. Her legs bend, meeting her ass as her body shakes.

I slow my hand and she breathes heavy slumping against the desk. I pull back slightly looking down at my hand between her legs.

"Oh, fuck me." She breathes out and I smile looking to her as she has a small smile on her face as her eyes stay closed and her cheeks now a light shade of pink.

I pull my fingers out before smacking her ass making her jump.

"Good girl." I say grabbing my office chair, pulling it closer as I sit down, licking her off of my fingers. I move the chair closer to her as she doesn't move for a second.

"I don't think I can move." She breathes heavy. I look at her ass...shit.

"I don't think you might be able to sit either, darling." I say and she huffs.

"Fuck." She says, her feet go to the ground, they shake a little as she pushes herself up. She looks back at me before falling onto my lap, I smile pulling her closer.

"Okay, shit—did you bruise me?" She asks leaning the side trying to look down.

"Had to leave my marks." I say squeezing her waist.

"Just after I said it the other day—you actually leave a bruise on my poor butt." She says and I bite the back of her neck.

"Don't you dare leave a hickey when my Aunts and your Mom are coming over later." She says squirming.

"There's a mess between your legs..." I say and she laughs a little.

"And I'm the horny one?"

"Alright, then. Clean it yourself."

"No, do." She gets up, turning around as she sits onto the desk slowly. She winces a little.

I look up at her shaking my head with a smirk. She opens her legs looking at me and I hold the eye contact with her for a second before my eyes go between her legs.

I feel something between my own legs before I put my hands under thighs, I move the chair closer before I move her thighs to my shoulders.

I lean down kissing at her before running my tongue along her folds, humming at the taste of her.

She looks down at me as her mouth stays open slightly and her chest rises and falls quickly, I hold eye contact with her as I flick my tongue, her waist twitches a little as she gasps.

"Oh my god, baby, you're so gorgeous between my legs." She mumbles quickly and smiles quickly as her hand goes to my hair. I smile before looking away as I work my mouth against her.

I suck at her clit as she holds onto the edge of the table, I swirl my tongue around her swollen clit due to her arousal. I lap my tongue as I hold onto her thighs tighter, turning her on more as she moans.

I run my tongue along her cunt before lapping at her. She moans moving up more against my mouth as we both hold eye contact.

"Ride my face, darling." I mumble as I look up at her, I move out of my seat, pushing the chair back with my foot as I kneel in front of the desk.

I squeeze her thighs before she starts moving her waist up against my mouth, I continue to taste her as she moves her waist faster as her moans get louder, I watch her as she moves up against my mouth.

"I—Oh my god, I'm gonna come, baby!" Her hand moves the my hair, pulling as I start lapping my tongue against her quickly as she tightens.

Her hips buck as she gasps loudly gripping both the desk and my hair. Her thighs shut at either side of my head. I keep lapping my tongue as she begins to cry out from the pleasure.

"Natalie, shit!" She whimpers, her voice shaking, she falls back on the table and I follow her, kneeling up quickly. Her legs begin to shake and I taste more of her. I hum as she keeps a tight hold on my hair as she lays back on the desk, her back slightly arched as her head falls back, one of her hands goes to her mouth.

I slow my tongue as her thighs drop against my shoulders and her hand disappears from my hair. She keeps her mouth blocked for a second and I look at her pale hand as I lick at her once more before slowly pulling back.

Her chest rises and falls quickly before she relaxes her body, her arched back dropping to the desk. I massage her thighs as she breathes heavy.

"You're alright, beautiful." I tell her kissing her thigh, she twitches a little and I kiss down her thigh a few times as she begins to calm down.

"I know, I love you." She says quietly, I slowly take her thighs off my shoulders as I get up, I let them drop slowly.

"I love you." I respond as I wipe my chin with my thumb before licking at it slightly. I lean down kissing up her stomach slowly as she smiles looking down at me.

"You're amazing." She says moving my hair out of my face as I get closer to hers.

"At making you come or in general?" I ask giving her a quick peck as she looks up at me, her cheeks pink.

"Both."

"Hm." I laugh a little. She moves her hand down my body, I cover hers stopping it.

"No need for that, how about we have a bath then make those cookies?" I ask and she smiles nodding.

"Im eating you out tonight." She says and I roll my eyes.

"No, we are not having sex for a few days because you are becoming too much." I say and she looks at me offended.

"Tomorrow is Christmas."

"Then after tomorrow, we're not having sex till new years." I tell her and she huffs.

"Diana." I hear Beck singing as the front door opens, Diana laughs licking the icing off her fingers.

"In here, is Jane with you?" Diana asks as Beck enters the kitchen followed by Jane who smiles.

"Would you not be happy if it was just me?" Beck questions. Beck dropped off presents yesterday and Diana gave her the ones she bought, Jane and her exchanged presents a few days ago.

"Of course I would but I was just wondering." Diana says. She decided to wear a black overalls dress, with a red long sleeved shirt and black boots. She tied half of her hair back with a red bow.

I went for my usual black jeans, black turtle neck and white sneakers.

"We're decorating cookies but it's gone terribly wrong."

"That's because you're making a mess of it." I speak up and she rolls her eyes smiling.

I walk over to the oven grabbing the oven gloves before opening it as the lasagna should be done now. I decided to make lasagna and garlic bread since that's what I'm best at making..

I pull it out, I shut the oven door with my foot as I set the dish down on top of the stove.

"What the hell is that supposed to be?" I hear Beck asking Diana behind me.

"Santa Claus." Diana says and I hear Jane begin to laugh.

"That's not funny...I thought it was really good." I hear the pout in her voice as I smile rolling my eyes.

I hear a knock at the front door.

"It's open, Mom!" I say taking off the oven gloves as the front door opens.

"Natalia, every time I come over that door is unlocked!" My mom gives out and I sigh putting my hand on the counter.

"Well, unfortunately, nobody has tried to kill me yet." I say and she looks at me as she walks into the kitchen. She's angry..

"Do not joke about death!" She yells at me and I close my eyes as I press my lips together.

"Yes, Mom, got it." I say as she comes over kissing the side of my head making me cringe from embarrassment. I hear Diana laugh a little, I'd beat her ass if it wasn't already bruised.

"Hey, I'm Jane, Diana's Aunt." Jane holds out her hand to my Mom, My mom shakes her hand.

"I'm Isabelle, Natalia's mother." My mom smiles as if she didn't just shout and kiss my head in front of them all. Her under eyes are dark, she's probably having trouble sleeping and now she's having to put on a smile.

"Natalia? I thought her name was Natalie...I'm Beck, Diana's other Aunt." Beck holds out her hand and again my mom takes it.

"Natalie is what everyone's been calling her since she was younger, her birth name is Natalia grace—"

"They get it, Mom." I say.

"Are you two also homos?" My mom asks and I put my hand to my head. Jesus Christ, where did she learn that...

"No...We're sisters." Jane tells her and my Mom nods.

"You both have very beautiful hair." My Mom tells them.

"All of you sit down. Everyone's in my way." I say nodding for them to go, Diana doesn't even pay attention as she keeps decorating those damn cookies that has gotten her frustrated at least ten times in the last hour.

The three go to the table talking, I go to pick up the pot but burn my finger.

"Ah, fuck!" I say shaking my hand, I accidentally bump into Diana, knocking the tray from her hands as she picks it up. I look to the floor...at the upside down tray of cookies.

"My cookies...." She says dropping her shoulders as she looks at the floor. I look to her and she looks back at me.

"Damn you, woman." She huffs.

"I apologise, darling, I burnt myself, the store is probably still open, I will go and get you—"

"No, it's fine...Ill just throw out the ones I made." She huffs bending down. She's made me feel terrible now.

"Stay here and take the food over to the table, I'll go get you some cookies." I tell her.

"No, baby, it's fine, I just spent awhile on these and—"

"I am going, I will be back in less than twenty minutes with more ingredients and already made cookies." I tell her.

"But—"

"I must run to the store, I'll be back soon. Put on the gloves when taking the dish to the table." I say before looking to my Mom mainly.

A/n
(There will be a mention of Sh on this part, if you are disturbed, please do not read the rest of this chapter.)
-Diana's POV-

"This is amazing." Beck says and I smile sitting back, uncomfortable since someone gave me a spanking earlier.

"Natalie's a great cook, she just doesn't admit it." I shrug eating some of my lasagna.

"She used to love to bake when she was a child...Brownies were her favourite things to make." Isabelle smiles and I smile back at her as I listen.

"I heard she used to be sportive too?" I ask and Isabelle nods.

"Very, she used to love boxing with her brother, Carson. she was into basketball, football and track...She loved doing them in her P.E classes, she would tell me about them sometimes." She smiles and I nod.

"I heard about her diaries, did you ever find one of hers?" I ask and she nods.

"Oh yes, numerous times. She would hide them in her drawer." She smiles slightly and I nod back.

"What did they say?" Jane asks.

"Her crushes, she wrote quite a lot in them...I can't remember as it has been so long but her father found one before..." She trails off staring at the table for a second. I get awkward and I start eating my food as I glance to Jane, she presses her lips together and Beck continues eats her food.

"What about you, did you write in diaries as a child?" Isabelle speaks up as she clears her throat. I look back to her.

"Oh, no." I shake my head and she nods.

"What was your childhood like?" She questions..I glance to Jane and she looks at me before to her plate and Beck does the same, I'm guessing Natalie didn't tell her.

"Um...It was okay, I've always had my best friend, Charlie to get me through the rough times so I survived at least." I laugh a little as I put down my fork, picking up the wine glass.

"If I may ask, how did your parents pass?" She asks...She thinks since they aren't here that they're dead...I look to Jane again and her eyes stay on her plate as does Becks.

"They didn't pass." I say quietly, looking at my own plate getting uncomfortable at the thought of my parents—especially at the holidays when it's all my mind thinks of.

"Oh, where are they then?" She questions. I move my hands underneath the table as I shut them tightly.

"They just...." I trail off. I don't look at her as I feel my face heating up from the embarrassment, I'm usually okay with saying that they both were addicts but I'm just embarrassed.

My nails dig into my palms to the point where it makes my eyes tear up slightly but it helps, the table is silent, not comfortable silence—in the slightest, it's the worse type of silent.

I hear the front door opening and let out a breath. It's not her fault, she didn't know, I just wanted a nice Christmas break, trying not to think about them like every year.

"I got too much cookies, I'm afraid." Natalie walks into the kitchen with a grocery bag in hand, I glance to her making eye contact. It might be only her who's noticed my eyes since she's the only one I'll look at.

I mouth a 'help' and she puts the bag down on the counter.

"Can you help me upstairs with something? Really quickly." She asks me. I love you, Natalie. I get up quickly nodding.

"Just a second." I say but my voice comes out a bit blocked. I walk out of the kitchen and Natalie follows, her hand goes to my lower back once we walk up the stairs and are out of sight.

"What happened?" She questions and I look away for a second.

"Nothing, Natalie....I'm just..." I sniffle, taking a breath as I walk to the bedroom, she shuts the door behind her.

"Sit down, beautiful and take a breath." She says and I walk over to the bed sitting down as my eyes tear up more, this is humiliating, I ruined everything. Me and my stupid parent issues.

She follows, crossing her arms as she looks around, she's doing that so I can gather myself and catch my breath, she's not looking at me so I don't feel forced to speak right away, she doesn't want to rush me.

"Your mom brought up my parents—It's not her fault, I just—I wasn't expecting it..." I say swallowing and she looks to me as she walks closer, she bends down in front of where I'm sitting.

"Alright, I should have told her not to bring it up, how about—"

"It's not that she brought it up....It's the fact that they haven't reached out...I said I didn't want to speak to them, yeah but I just want my parents, Natalie. They hurt me but the least they could do is try...That's all I ever wished for on Christmas." My shoulders shake a little as I cry more. She pulls me into her arms and I tuck my face into her shirt as I just let the tears out.

"I know, darling, I know and I am here for you. You shouldn't have to wish for them." She says rubbing my back and I sniffle.

"Why won't you leave me?" I ask and her rubbing slows.

"What?"

"Why do you love me, Natalie? Why won't you hit me...or leave me like they did?" I ask as she pulls back looking at me, she searches my eyes.

"I won't hit you because that's not love, Diana. I love you because you are you, you are so perfect in my eyes and I can't help but fall in love with you every single time I look at you...The last thing I will do is what they done to you." She tells me cupping my face as my lip trembles a little.

"I'm sorry for ruining this—"

"You did not ruin anything, you have a reason to be upset and if you need to cry, cry. I'm here for you and if you want me to go down and tell them go home, I will." She says and I shake my head.

"I'm fine, I'll be fine...I just need a second, you can go down...I just need a second to myself." I say and she pulls back, I sit on the bed as she looks at me for a second before getting up.

"Come down when you're ready." She says and I nod rubbing my nose.

She leaves the bedroom and I fall back on the bed, rubbing my hand over my face. I want to scream...or punch a wall maybe.

I take a breath dropping my hands, I get up walking over to the mirror because my eyes are probably puffy.

I walk closer noticing the pink around my eyes before the little trickle of blood on my cheeks. I wipe it off confused.
Where did that come from?....

I glance down doing a double take at my hands, I look at the blood on my hands, I panic a little as I wipe my hands off my dress, now noticing the stinging. I look down at them again, looking at the little crescent dents in my palms from my fingernails digging too harm into them.

They bleed again and I go to the bathroom quickly to wash my hands.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

95.6K 3.5K 32
#Unbreak Sequel# (Please read Unbreak first before you read this one.) 10 YEARS LATER . . . . . . ∆ Contains : -strong language -gxg sex scene ∆ It's...
703K 29K 28
- Sequel to Stuck With You
Drawn to the English Teacher youRsome1

Любовные романы

73.5K 3K 34
Sequel to Stripping for the English teacher.
Do I Still Love Her? (Lesbian Story) xCSx

Любовные романы

77.1K 2.1K 17
"Oh hell. Do I still love my ex-girlfriend?" -Willa Violett ~GirlxGirl / Sequel to Because I Met Her~