Mr Pei's Little Pity Is Too G...

NaomiiDump tarafından

The poor little one who suffered from depression and aphasia curled up in the corner, and Master Pei hugged t... Daha Fazla

KIDNAPPING
FAILED ESCAPE
HOPE
DESPAIR
PEI CHUAN
PICKED UP THE LITTLE POOR
HE'S CRYING
BASTARDS
WAKE UP
HE'S SCARED
DOES IT HURT?
I WON'T HURT YOU
YOU WON'T BE BULLIED AGAIN IN THE FUTURE
BROTHER
STILL DON'T TALK
HE CAN'T TRUST ANYONE
SO GOOD
OBEDIENT
QUARREL
THEY ARE FAMILY
THE TRUTH
COME BACK WITH ME, OKAY?
DEPRESSION, APHASIA
YOU ARE WRONG
BROTHER
WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 43

2.1K 56 2
NaomiiDump tarafından

As Lin Suici fell asleep, Pei Chuan was ready to go back to his bedroom to rest.

It was already one o'clock in the night, he tried his best to keep his movements light, and just when he lifted the quilt and was about to get out of bed, someone gently grabbed the corner of his clothes.

Looking back, he met those eyes that had not been fully opened, looking hazy and dazed, with a bit of a bewilderment.

After Lin Suici felt the movement, he almost subconsciously grabbed Pei Chuan's clothes.

Pei Chuan felt like he couldn't leave this time. He didn't expect Lin Suici to rely so much on him like a child. Ultimately, he still lacked a sense of security.

He stroked Lin Suici's head reassuringly, and whispered softly in his ear:

"You continue to sleep, I will go wash up and come back soon."

Upon hearing this, Lin Suici hesitantly let go of his hand, looked at the man worriedly, and then closed his eyes again.

Pei Chuan went back to his bedroom to wash up briefly, then turned back and lay down next to Lin Suici again.

Lin Suici slept in a daze, and when he felt the movement, he subconsciously moved closer, nestled his head into the man's arms, found a comfortable position, and even rubbed against him lightly like a small animal.

Pei Chuan's body stiffened for a moment, then he picked up the remote control to turn off the lamp, and raised his hand in the dark to gently hug the person in his arms.

Lin Suici curled up and shrunk his body, feeling like a small ball for a tall and muscular person like Pei Chuan.

He is very thin with little flesh on his body, but his body feels a little soft when he is hugged, and the faint fragrance of shower gel from him still lingered in Pei Chuan's nose.

The bedroom was very quiet, so quiet that one could hear the even and long breathing of the person in his arms. The warm breath was sprinkled on Pei Chuan's neck, and the skin there felt hot and itchy.

Pei Chuan furrowed his eyebrows lightly in the dark. But for some unknown reason, he suddenly felt a bit restless.

—-

Perhaps because of Pei Chuan by his side, Lin Suici slept soundly and finally didn't wake up in the middle of the night.

The next day it was already bright outside, and when he woke up, he realized that the space next to him was already empty, as if nothing had happened.

Last night, he had the cheek to ask Pei Chuan to sleep with him... He didn't even let him go, and Pei Chuan even coaxed him to sleep.

How could he have done such a thing!

Lin Suici frowned in annoyance, only to realize later that he felt extremely embarrassed, and wished he could find a hole to burrow in.

At this moment, he felt itchy on the soles of his feet, as if something was moving.

Lin Suici sat up from the bed in a daze, and saw a little red guy arching around his feet, it was little Lucky.

This little guy in the morning is full of energy.

Lin Suici's mood improved a lot. He hugged Lucky in his arms and rubbed it a few times, as if feeling a bit dissatisfied. The little guy groaned and flipped his short legs, he escaped from his arms, jumped off the bed nimbly and ran outside.

Lin Suici got out of bed and chased after him.

He picked up Lucky again at the door, and just as he stood up, he saw that the door of the master bedroom next door had been opened from the inside.

Immediately afterwards, Pei Chuan appeared at the door.

He seemed to have just taken a shower, his short hair was still half wet, and a few strands of hair hung messily on his forehead, looking somewhat lazy and sexy.

Looking down, the man was wearing a black bathrobe with a V-shaped neckline, which was a little open, revealing healthy light wheat skin.

The crystal clear water droplets slowly slid down the muscular chest and disappeared into the bathrobe, with a hint of sensuality in the midst of abstinence.

Lin Suici's Adam's apple rolled involuntarily.

And what Pei Chuan saw was Lin Suici standing at the door of his bedroom with a puppy in his arms. The expressions of one person and one dog were very similar as they raised their heads slightly, staring at him blankly.

Before he could speak, the young man, who was still in a daze, suddenly looked away, and holding the little dog in his arms, he turned around and left in a hurry.

Pei Chuan only had time to see the red tips of his ears. The next second, Lin Suici returned to his room and quickly closed the door.

Pei Chuan pursed his lips in confusion, then felt that the child's reaction was quite cute, and smiled silently.

On the other side, Lin Suici leaned against the door to calm down for a while, and his fast heartbeat gradually returned to normal.

He touched Lucky's little furry ears and thought casually, 'but why did Pei Chuan take a shower this early in the morning'?

Perhaps he loves cleanliness so much.

He didn't take this matter to heart. After a moment, he thought about what happened last night, and squatted on the ground alone, feeling very embarrassed.

However, Pei Chuan acted as if nothing had happened, as if he wasn't the one who coaxed people to sleep like his old father last night. He still had a calm expression on his face, and after changing his clothes, he came over to call Lin Suici for breakfast.

The two sat face to face at the dining table. Lin Suici kept his head down the whole time, and didn't even give the man opposite him a look. He only fought with the fish porridge in the bowl, and poked it with a spoon for a long time without taking a bite.

Pei Chuan, who had been paying attention to him all this time, couldn't stand it any longer. He frowned slightly, then raised his index finger and tapped twice on the table, saying softly, "Eat your breakfast properly."

He felt that his tone was not fierce, but the young man's thin shoulders visibly shook, and his head was almost buried in his chest. At the same time, he opened his mouth obediently and ate a mouthful of porridge.

Pei Chuan: "..."

"If you finish this bowl of porridge and this sandwich." He pushed the plate of sandwiches in front of Lin Suici, and deliberately slowed down his tone while speaking, "I'll give you a reward. "

After hearing this, Lin Suici was finally willing to raise his head to look at Pei Chuan, with a hint of confusion on his fair and handsome face.

What kind of reward?

Pei Chuan: "Can you finish it?"

Lin Suici nodded hesitantly, he was still very interested in this reward.

The next second, he lowered his head again and began to eat breakfast seriously.

Pei Chuan secretly sighed, it's really not easy to coax children to eat.

However, he was finally willing to eat more. Seeing how Lin Suici's cheeks bulged as he ate the sandwich, he suddenly felt a sense of relief like an old father.

Lin Suici finally managed to finish the bowl of fish porridge and the sandwich, and the bowl was completely clean, not even a grain of rice was left in it.

After he finished eating, he pushed the empty bowl in front of Pei Chuan to check.

Pei Chuan gave a fair evaluation: "Not bad."

Lin Suici took out his mobile phone and quick call typed on it.

——So, what's the reward?

He has grown up so big, but no one has ever coaxed him like this, and he has never received any rewards. When he was a child, he got full marks in the exam, and ran home excitedly to show Lin Yue the test paper, hoping to get some reward or words of praise.

But Lin Yue never even looked at it, and sometimes even told him to go away and leave her alone.

He no longer had any expectations.

Later, he was sent to the Jiang family by Lin Yue. At that time, the person he envied the most was Jiang Le.

It's not that he envies that the other party's family is rich, it's just that Jiang Le is the same age as him, but has the love of his parents and brother. Even if he only does a small favor for his parents, he will be praised and encouraged.

Jiang Le's grades were not very good when he was a child. Once he improved from the 30th position in the exams to the 20th position, then Jiang Hongyu and Zhou Wenqian laughed and said that 'our Lele is so great', and they bought various toys and gifts for him as rewards for his progress.

Lin Suici remembered very clearly that at that time, he hid in the corner and peeked at them while holding the report card with the first position in his class, but he didn't have anyone to share it with.

Even though he is no longer a child now, when Pei Chuan said that he would give him a reward, he still felt curious and looked forward to it. This is a very new thing for him.

Looking at the anticipation in Lin Suici's beautiful eyes, Pei Chuan's calm eyes were tinged with a smile.

"You will find out later, first go up and change your clothes, I'll take you out."

Lin Suici became even more curious, and he even forgot about the embarrassing incident last night. He immediately got up and walked upstairs.

Pei Chuan looked at his slightly cheerful back, which was indeed much better than his previous lifeless state

I just don't know when he will be able to speak.

Pei Chuan calmly leaned back in the chair, his slender fingers casually tapping on the table. He imagined in his heart the sound of Lin Suici's voice, which should be very pleasant to hear.

After a while, he also got up and followed upstairs.

-—

The black Maybach was driving at a constant speed on the highway for almost two hours, and it had already left the jurisdiction of City A.

Lin Suici didn't expect the distance of the reward to be so far away, and Pei Chuan refused to tell him anything about it.

He sat bored in the car, looking at the man beside him from time to time, who was holding a mobile phone and attentively talking to someone.

When talking to others, Pei Chuan still spoke very little, and his tone of voice was cold, giving people a sense of distance.

Mostly, he just listens to the other party's speech, responds with a single word occasionally, or spitting out some words that Lin Suici doesn't understand, all of which are related to business matters.

He obviously knew every word, but when combined together, Lin Suici couldn't understand it at all.

Pei Chuan was very attentive when answering the phone, but when Lin Suici looked over, he still noticed it. He immediately took the phone away and said to Lin Suici: "We'll be there soon, don't worry."

What Pei Chuan said was true. About ten minutes later, the car turned a corner, and the surrounding scenery changed accordingly.

The original high-rise modern buildings have gradually disappeared, replaced by antique buildings and pavilions, looking very magnificent. It creates an illusion of being in ancient times.

Lin Suici looked out of the car window curiously, and saw a tall plaque not far ahead, with several conspicuous characters, reading as "XX Film and Television Base".

The reward that Pei Chuan said was to bring him to the film and television base?

Lin Suici has been fond of acting since he was a child, and naturally knows about this film and television base. Many famous film and television dramas are filmed here.

"I have an acquaintance who is filming here recently, so I'll take you there to have a look." Pei Chuan said as he ended the call. He put down his phone, looked at the curious gaze of the young man.

Lin Suici had never been to such a place before, so he turned his head and smiled at Pei Chuan, even bending his eyes slightly.

A few minutes later, the driver parked the car in a certain parking lot.

As soon as the two of them got out of the car, a young man wearing a work badge walked over from afar. He's probably been waiting here in advance.

"Excuse me, is this Mr. Pei Chuan?" The young man asked politely.

Pei Chuan let out a faint hum, and the young man continued to speak politely; "Hello, Mr. Pei, I am Teacher An's assistant, you can call me Xiao Liu. Teacher An asked me to come and pick you up, please follow me."

Teacher An? Which Teacher An?

Lin Suici was puzzled when Pei Chuan reached out and grabbed his wrist, leading him to walk forward.

"This is our production crew, and Teacher An is inside."

Xiao Liu took them into the filming set of a certain costume drama, where many staff members were busying themselves.

Lin Suici looked at the people and things around him curiously, and the passing staff also noticed them, casting their attention one after another.

Some people started whispering among themselves.

"Are those two new artists in our group? Why haven't I seen them before?"

"He looks too handsome. If he were an artist, I would've known him. Do any of you recognize them?"

"The tall guy looks too much like an overbearing CEO who came out of a novel, doesn't he? The younger brother next to him is also so pretty!"

The surrounding people cast their gazes over with curiosity, and Lin Suici lowered his head unnaturally. Fortunately, he didn't let Pei Chuan hold his wrist when he first came in.

Pei Chuan was not affected at all, and his expression remained unchanged.

"Mr. Pei, Teacher An is just right ahead."

Lin Suici followed Xiao Liu's gaze and saw a young man sitting on a folding stool not far away.

The young man's facial features are handsome and exquisite, dressed in a black ancient costume and a waist-length black hair wig. The wig looked real and was tied with a jade crown. He looks like a handsome young man who came out of ancient times.

There was a faint smile on the corner of his mouth, as if he was talking to the person next to him.

Lin Suici couldn't help but hold his breath, he knew this person.

"Yan Yan, Mr. Pei is here."

Xiao Liu shouted, and the young man lifted his head and smiled at them, then got up and walked towards this side.

Lin Suici's pupils dilated slightly, staring intently at the person walking towards him, he almost forgot to breathe.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14.2K 328 25
A boy wearing a mask that everyone calls cold and ruthless is actually a very tender hearted one. When he meets this certain person his life changes...
21K 1.4K 33
*TRIGGER WARNING* Warning of depressive thoughts and acts!! - Self-harm - Depressive content Fanfiction. Story of Kit's life from the beginning. Kit...
5.5K 336 10
" I know he is alive .my wei ying couldn't leave me he is alive.. wei ying where are you " lanzhan continue chanting those hopeful word about his lov...
160K 8.9K 33
You think you can see everything when your eyes wide open. But try to close it for a while; you might see other things, things that you never believ...