Forced Addiction (COMPLETE)

Von Dreamy627

Medical Registered Trauma Doctor, Kaia Blanc is well known in her field, paid well, desired among many hospit... Mehr

🩶
Once in a Lifetime
Phone Call
Nothing to Lose
Brats & Margaritas
What I Want
Asshole
Rich Girl Struggles
Drama
New Orleans
Warning
Pick Your Poison
Tainted
Haze
Feelings
Introduction
Mush
Petty
Frustration
Win x Lose
Things to Do
Overreacting
Nine?
Melt
Drunk
Bathing Suit
Nerves
Sunscreen Issues
Treatment
Recieve
Skene's Gland
Like you
Sydney
Validation
Uncertain
Jumping Ahead
Epilogue

Carried Away

8.5K 302 80
Von Dreamy627

Kaia Blanc

I woke up, my head throbbing.

My stomach aches but I don't feel too terrible.

A knock came at my door.

"Can I come in?" Zion asked.

"Mmhm." I hoped it was loud enough because my throat was dry and my voice felt unusable.

He came in, handing me 2 Aspirin and a glass of water.

"Thank you." I whispered as I took the medicine and drank the water.

I set the glass on my side table.

I looked up at him, frozen.

He was in grey sweats and shirtless.

"I took the couch, you were struggling." He said, scratching the back of his head, his abs flexing, the ink was incredible across his body, there wasn't really a blank space.

"Okay." I nodded, looking at my hands after scanning him.

Nine inches...

I glanced. I did but didn't see anything since they were baggy and he wasn't moving or standing weird.

But nine? Under there?

Nine?

He tapped my chin up and I met his eyes.

He smirked.

"Distracted?"

I swallowed, turning away and reaching for my glass as I chugged the rest of the water.

"Food or bath?" He asked.

"Bath." I answered.

"I'll run one for you, eat a banana please."

"I don't have-"

"They're on the island. Beside some peanut butter I left out. Go eat it." He offered his hands as I worked to stand up.

I was in a large black T-Shirt.

"Did you change me?" I asked.

"I did. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable you just were in a really-"

"It's okay." I nodded.

"Are you sure?" He frowned.

"I trust you. What's the backstory about my lack of underwear?" I asked.

"You fought me and told me your private parts had to breathe but you used a fancy French word." He rambled, clearly still nervous I was upset.

"Sounds like me. Listen, don't overthink it, I trust that you did what you had to do and I know how I am when I'm drunk. Clothes aren't drunk Kaia's thing." I nodded.

"God it was terrifying. You removed the dress as soon as you got in here and just left everything on the floor in a mess and I had to fight you to put a shirt on. You said you wouldn't unless it was mine so I had to take mine and put it on you then you finally went to bed after asking why the sky cries." He sighed.

I laughed.

"I'm awesome."

He glared at me.

"What? I am. This is the first time I haven't woken up completely naked after drinking. I'm impressed." I walked past him and to the island where the bananas sat with the jar of peanut butter.

I knew I'd recall everything eventually but I wasn't worried.

I ate the banana completely, peanut butter still stuck to the roof of my mouth a little bit.

I walked to the bathroom and the water was filling the tub as he added a bunch of stuff to it.

I put my hair in a messy bun, brushing my teeth and washing my face.

I pulled the shirt over my head.

"Why?" He asked.

"Nothing you haven't seen before. I'm tired. I don't give two shits." I yawned.

I left, grabbing a towel from my closet and coming back, setting it on the toilet seat.

"God damn. Don't stand so close to me." He frowned.

"Why?" I smiled.

He stood, covering himself.

"I'm going." He said and I got in, the bath absolutely perfect.

"Wait, can you get me a glass of water? I forgot mine." I smiled.

"You're being a brat. Can you wait until-"

"Are you telling me no?" I gasped and he glared at me.

He cursed in his language as he left.

He came back, one hand with the glass, the other covering himself.

I was so curious.

"Stop looking." He said and I smiled.

"Ugh, no fun." I groaned.

He walked away, came back and knelt by the tub.

He set three crayons on the tub, stacking one on the other, crayon tip to the base of the next, for all 3.

"That's precisely nine." He said and I stared at the length of the crayons being stacked.

Three crayons equal nine inches.

"Are you sure? I'm concerned as to if you're taking steroids." I said and he laughed.

"I'm sure, and I'm not taking steroids." He removed the crayons.

"And you're not planning on letting me go?"

"No. Why?"

"I want you to damage someone else's insides." I nodded.

"No, I just wanna be in yours."

"You're gonna split me in half if you do that." I frowned.

He smiled, "there's no if, love, it's when it happens and you'll learn to take me."

"Don't I have some sort of flaw? Uhm... I have stretch marks on my back from growing fast and a weird beauty mark above my lip. I have a bad attitude and you annoy me very easily. I wash my hair about once a week and sometimes I'm too lazy to shower everyday. Baths are technically soaking in your own filth and that technically makes me disgusting." I listed.

"You're mine. You belong to me. That attitude is easy to correct. Your stretch marks are sexy as hell. I could care less if im annoying. People with curly hair usually wash their hair once a week. Baths are fine because you do shower after." He told me.

"How do you know?" I scoffed.

"I know a lot of things, printsessa." He smiled.

"If I don't want it?"

"You will, and I'll wait." He nodded.

"If I run away?"

"You think I'm controlling now? I have American mafia as well as their military and Russian military in my back pocket..." he grabbed my face, his palm over my mouth, his fingers digging into the side of my face, his thumb on the other side and I felt slightly claustrophobic.

My heart began hammering, panic surfacing.

"...if you run, I will tear down the earth, piece by piece until I find you. I'll never touch you if you don't want me to. I'm okay with that as long as no one else has the chance to either. Then I'll keep you even if it's kidnapping, even if you hate me. I'm a sick fuck, Kaia." He had a slight look of satisfaction when he realized I was nervous.

Then he released my face, cupping it instead, a gentle smile.

"But I trust that was a joke. Correct?" He asked.

My lip was trembling in the heat of an adrenaline rush.

"Yeah. A joke." I nodded.

He kissed my lips gently, not forcing anything more than a peck.

"Alright, my girl. I'll leave you alone. I'll have proper breakfast ready when you come out." He gave me an understanding expression.

"Okay."

He mumbled Russian gibberish to himself as he left.

Sometimes I get to carried away and forget who he actually can be.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

290K 7.2K 50
Carter Romano is tired of the mafia life. To get his freedom, his father makes a deal with him to kill their biggest enemy, Rossi. In searching for t...
897K 26.2K 32
Saint Morseti owns his own gourmet restaurant. He is the lead/head chef. With a passion for cooking and baking, he finds peace in producing delicious...
27.8K 1.2K 32
Life keeps throwing lemons and stones at her , when she believes that she wants to live her life until she dies alone , but when she meets her Mr rig...
49.6K 735 40
"I'm not a cigarette you will smoke and crush, I'm a drug baby, you will beg." ~~~~~~~~~ Divya is a 17 year old girl that has a bad attitude on her...