Reincarnation of Zarc: Y/N Yu...

By ynln67283

When Zarc was separated into 4 different counterparts, there was a surprising development. Zarc's soul separ... More

Main Character Profile
Zarc's Deck List
Main Character Profile
Ray Akaba's Deck List
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Duelist Zarc
Chapter 3: Zarc's Memories
Chapter 4: Duelist Kingdom Start
Chapter 5: Battle of Supreme Kings
Chapter 6: Battle of Supreme Kings Part 2
Author Update!
Chapter 7: Odd-Eyes vs Blue Eyes
Chapter 8: Odd-Eyes vs Blue Eyes Part 2
Chapter 10: Counterpart Reunion
Chapter 11: Bracelet Girls Reunion

Chapter 9: Odd-Eyes vs Red Eyes

577 9 0
By ynln67283

After the duel between Zarc and Seto Kaiba, Y/N was resting and getting ready for the next battle. 

It was kind of amazing how he had beat Judai and Kaiba already. He wondered who else would challenge him. 

It was kind of amazing how he had beat Judai and Seto Kaiba, he wondered who else he would battle next. 

"Hey, you wanna duel me?" Jonouchi asked as he approached Y/N with his hands in his pockets. 

"Sure, I like that." Y/N smiled brightly as he followed Jonouchi to a duelling arena. 

The two activated their duel disk, settling in a battle stance. 

"DUEL!" 

"My turn! I draw! I activate the Spell Card: Red-Eyes Fusion! I fuse Red-Eyes Black Dragon with Gearfried the Red-Eyes Iron Knight!" Jonouchi said as he reveal two cards and the two monsters swirled and fused together. "Say hello to Red-Eyes Slash Dragon!" 

A black dragon accented by silver and red appeared with a loud roar. 

Y/N looked surprised at this.

"I didn't know you had this dragon card." 

"Let's just say I got an upgrade." Jonouchi said. "I place one card facedown and end my turn." 

"My turn!" Y/N shouted as surprisingly Zarc did not take over this time. 

"I set my Level 0 Gate Zero and my Level 13 Gate Infinity on the Pendulum Scale." Y/N said as he activated the cards on his duel disk. "Let's get this show started! I can summon monsters from level 1 to 12." 

His eyes glowed a bright yellow yet his personality did not change at all. 

"I pendulum summon Supreme King Dragon Odd-Eyes and two Dragon Lightwurms!" 

"Kin with dichromatic eyes, burn all your enemies caught by your sharp eyes! Appear! Level 8! Supreme King Dragon Odd-Eyes!" 

He said as the familiar red dragon appeared with a roar along with two identical golden dragons.

"Then, I overlay my two Lightwurms to build the XYZ network!" 

"The Fangs of Rebellion who live in the pitch black darkness, give in and obey me! Xyz Summon! Rank 4! Supreme King Dragon Dark Rebellion!" He shouted as a black dragon appeared settling close by to Odd-Eyes. 

"I activate Dark Rebellion's effect! I detach 1 Xyz material from Dark Rebellion to reduce your dragon's ATK to 0. Treason Discharge!" Y/N said as Dark Rebellion used its effect to reduce Red-Eyes Slash Dragon's ATK to 0, the silver and black dragon roaring in weakness and pain. 

"Then, my dragon gains ATK equal to your dragon's ATK!" Dark Rebellion roars as it charges with electricity and energy. It's ATK becoming 5300. 

"I activate my facedown Trap Card: Return of the Red-Eyes! When I control a Red Eyes monster, I can special summon a normal monster from my graveyard! Come back from the grave, Red-Eyes Black Dragon!" Jonouchi shouted as his trap card activated and a black dragon with glowing red eyes appeared. 

"Battle! Odd-Eyes, attack Slash Dragon! Spiral Strike Burst!" Y/N commanded to the red dragon as it charged and blasted the silver and black dragon away as it got destroyed. Jonouchi's Life Points go down to 5500. 

"Dark Rebellion, attack Red-Eyes! Lightning Disobey of Rebellion!" Y/N continued as the black dragon charged with electricity as it flew charging at Red-Eyes before destroying it in a burst of destruction. Jonouchi's Life Points go down to 2600. 

"I end my turn with a facedown card." Y/N finishes as he smirks. Dark Rebellion's ATK goes back to 2500 when the turn ends. 

"You look a lot better now. Let's keep up the momentum." Jonouchi said with a grin. 

"My turn! I summon the Black Stone of Legend. By sacrificing it, I can special summon a Red-Eyes Black Dragon from my deck! Be revived, Red-Eyes Black Dragon!" Jonouchi called out as his dragon appeared with a roar behind him. 

"I activate my Return of the Red-Eyes trap card to special summon another Red-Eyes from my graveyard." Another black dragon appears next to the already summoned dragon. 

"I activate the effect of the Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon in my hand to sacrifice one of my Red-Eyes to special summon it!" The black dragon was enveloped in flames before emerging as a dragon decorated in jewels. 

"Its effect activates as it gain 300 ATK for each dragon-type monster is in my graveyard." He continued as the dark dragon's ATK became 2700. 

"Battle! Red-Eyes, attack Dark Rebellion! Kokuendan! (Black Fire Bullet)" Jonouchi shouted as the dark dragon fired a blast destroying the black dragon with an explosion. Y/N's Life points went down to 7800. 

"I end my turn with two facedown cards." Jonouchi said. 

"My turn! I use my already set Pendulum Scale to pendulum summon! Come Forth my monsters!" Y/N said as his eyes glowed bright. 

"Level 4 Double Iris Magician!" 

"Level 4 Black Fang Magician!" 

"Level 4 White Wing Magician!" 

"Level 4 Purple Poison Magician!" 

The four magicians appeared as they stood, it seemed four spirits stood with them. The spirts shared a face that was identical to Zarc himself. 

"Time for the entertainment to start!" 

Author Notes: Hey guys! It's Y/N! Nice to see you guys again! So this chapter is a rewrite of sorts and I thought a duel between Zarc and Jonouchi would be fun! So, this is a stand alone chapter and it's kind of obvious that Zarc wins this one but I think this is a fun read! Hope you guys enjoy. this chapter was definitely a nice practice for me and gives you guys some duelling entertainment! Merry Christmas to you guys! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.9K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
4K 56 3
You already know the drill of things. Rio Kastle, a 16 year old girl from our world always wanted to be in the Yugioh world! And her wish shall be fu...
7.9K 150 10
Many people have different versions of themselves scattered throughout the multiverse. Unfortunately, due to certain events in the multiverse, realit...
36.2K 508 14
Enter the world of Y/n L/n a 16-year-old childish teenager who hangs out with friends Yuya and Yuzu and does weird things that will either surprise e...