ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋᴍᴀᴛᴇ | ᴛᴀᴇʀʏᴇᴏɴɢ

بواسطة satangchan_

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴋᴀɴɢ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ ᴀ ᴄʜᴇꜱꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ʟᴇᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴇʀʏᴇᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍꜱ. ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ "𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. �... المزيد

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝑻𝒘𝒐 - 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 - 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 - 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 - 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑺𝒊𝒙 - 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 - 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 - 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆 - 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑻𝒆𝒏 - 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 - 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 - 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 - 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 - 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 - 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆

𝑶𝒏𝒆 - 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆

268 10 1
بواسطة satangchan_

"My Serena!" A short brown haired girl yells as she run. It cause a lot of attention from the students on the hall.

I slightly taller girl turns as she felt the girl who was previously running crash her body into her as she hugged her tightly.

"Lia eonnie." She noticed her long time best friend.

"Oh Serena I've missed you!" The short girl said as she felt her hug tighten.

"Eonnie I... can't...breathe." The taller one forced her to losen the hug.

"Serena how have you been? How was your flight? Are you still tired? Maybe you should rest." She gives a soft smile seeing how much her best friend cares for her.

"Eonnie call me Chaeryeong since that's my name here in Korea and I'm doing fine and well rested." Chaeryeong assured her as she pat her back.

"I need to get going to the principal's office to get my schedule." Chaeryeong said.

"I'll go with you." Lia told her as she clings to the younger one's arm.

They arrived at the principal's office.

"You must be Lee Chaeryeong. Oh and I guess you've already met our Medical Research Club President." Principal. Park Jihyo said looking at Chaeryeong then Lia.

"Then, I'll give you this. That is your schedule. Julia please assist our new student." Ms. Park explained.

"Come on! Thanks to me you won't be late for your first class." Lia said confidentiality pulling Chaeryeong arround.

"Your first class, General Psychology. I have a friend here." Lia said pointing at the sign above the door.

She peeked at the door eyeing her friend. Shin Ryujin. Soon after a girl with a slightly shorter hair came out.

"Ryujin this is Lee Chaeryeong. Chaeryeong this is Shin Ryujin. She's one of my friend here. You girls have the same schedule." Lia said.

"Hey Chaeryeong. Don't worry I'll help you to settle in since your a friend of my friend consider me your friend too." Ryujin confidently said. Chaeryeong liked her and instantly felt comfortable even if she had a strong presence she seems like she have a great humor and personality.

"Thank you Ryujin." Chaeryeong smiles shyly.

"I'll leave you now. Ryujin take care of Chaeryeong." Lia said before rushing to go to her class.

The two went inside the classroom while getting to know each other.

"So why did you take Psychology?" Ryujin curiously asked her.

"Well, my parents are both doctors. I dreamed of being one too. I would say I only took Psychology because it's an easier Pre-Med. How about you?" Chaeryeong answered.

"Well for me. I took Psychology as a Pre-Law course. I want to be a Lawyer. I have very strong opinions and I think I can use that personality of mine as a Lawyer." Ryujin answered.

"Hey who's the new pretty girl. Ryujinni? Why not introduce her to me?" A ligh brown haired boy rest his arms on Chaeryeong's shoulders. Not long enough Ryujin hits his hands.

"Move your filthy fingers from him Choi Beomgyu." Ryujin said as Chaeryeong was ultimately just confused on what was happening arround her.

"Sorry you have to see me like this. SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO KEEP THEIR HANDS ON THEMSELVES!" Ryujin yells making everyone look at Beomgyu.

"He's an asshole and a playboy. He likes flirting with girls and dump them after flirting with them just to break their heart." Ryujin said.

"But you don't have to worry as long as I'm alive I'll make sure you won't fall for that assface." Ryujin assured Chaeryeong.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Lee Heeseung please forgive my friend for his immature actions." Another boy went near us to apologize.

"You don't need to do that Heeseung it's not your fault." Ryujin said.

"I agree. You don't have to apologize." Chaeryeong gave him a reassuring smile which also made the boy smile. Thinking how cute this new girl is.

Chaeryeong ultimately give off a very gentle and positive energy. During the classes.

"Ehem! Excuse me Ms. Jeon?! If you are going to sleep in my class might as well go out." Professor. Kim Namjoon said.

"Mianhae." The blonde girl beside Chaeryeong apologized.

"Now can anyone please answer my question." Mr. Kim said. Chaeryeong expected everyone to raise their hand but only she did.

"Good Ms. Lee?" Mr. Kim asked Chaeryeong stood up.

"The key difference of Human to animals are our ability of complex reasoning, problem solving, language and great introspection. In addition...." Chaeryeong kept talking but as for the people arround her not including Mr. Kim. It was all gibberish.

"Thank you for that Ms. Lee that was the answer I was looking for." Mr. Kim praised her.

Classes after classes Chaeryeong knew almost every answer to any question in any subject. It was intresting for both Ryujin and Somi as they would always sit beside her as if they're trying to study her.

Chaeryeong was much studious than the two. Reading her textbooks and researching while they walk to their next class. It seems like she was preparing for everything so she could also answer everything.

"H-hi, Chaeryeong right?" Somi asked.

"Yeah, and I believe you're Ms. Jeon." Chaeryeong said.

"Jeon Somi. I'm embarrassed to say this but. I really don't understand anything and you seem to know a lot. Can you maybe... teach me?" Somi even if embarrassed she was also desperate to pass because her grades were barely holding on.

"Of course. If you have any questions at all you can ask me and you can study with me at the library." Chaeryeong offers.

"Chaeryeong sorry to interupt you two. But Lia eonnie wants us to meet at the cafeteria." Ryujin said as he tap Chaeryeong on the shoulders.

"I'll see you on our Biology class at 3pm right?" Chaeryeong waved goodbye to Somi.

"Hey do you perhaps know who Serena is?" Ryujin asked her.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"Lia eonnie said. Come here make sure you bring Serena." Ryujin looked at Chaeryeong.

"What? I heard that Serena is a ghost from the girls bathroom." Chaeryeong said trying to scare Ryujin.

"Are you serious? Then why would eon-" Ryujin stopped when she heard Chaeryeong
cackle.

"I'm Serena. It's my English name." Chaeryeong confessed, laughing.

"You ready made me nervous." Ryujin said. The two walked at the cafeteria.

Chaeryeong saw a group of people circled in a table.

"What's happening here?" She asked stopping Ryujin from her steps.

"Ahh Kang Taehyun plays a fast match of chess with the students." Ryujin said.

"I want to try." Chaeryeong said.

"You play chess?" Ryujin asked.

"No. But I've read about it." Chaeryeong answered.

"Well that's setting your self up for failure but go on." Ryujin said.

"Can I?" Chaeryeong asked Taehyun.

Taehyun tilts his head. "Sure." He answered.

"New student?" He asked. "Yeah." Chaeryeong answered. Ryujin looked at her new friend confused the gentle and soft became serious. It felt like she was a whole different person.

"Which color do you want to play?" Taehyun asked.

"White." Chaeryeong replied. All of his opponents choose black. As they can analyze and sometimes even mirror his move. He thought he might be dealing with somone who plays chess.

The fisrt few moves we're fast. It also wasn't the usual play the you see. The first five moves we're fast. "Not the opponent I was expecting today." Taehyun giggles but Chaeryeong didn't respond.

10 minuites had passed.

"There's still time to quit." Taehyun said as he moved a pice.

Ryujin stood there even if she doesn't know what was happening she was intrested like how everyone watching was. Ryujin saw Chaeryeong smiled.

"I don't step down. Checkmate." Chaeryeong said.

Welcome to Checkmate! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Please vote and enjoy the next Chapter!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

131K 4.4K 38
"𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘 , 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒" 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔️
55.1K 2.5K 20
❝if you didn't fuck it up, we would still be together❞ ✎ hueningkai wants his yuna back 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 I DONT...
1K 106 15
"Wanna check that out?" TXTZY, slow updates.
54.4K 1.8K 14
"𝙞'𝙢 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩."