Fell First & Fell Harder~{Sai...

Von ImDeluluAndi

L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besid... Mehr

1โ™ก
2โ™ก
3โ™ก
4โ™ก
5โ™ก
6โ™ก
8โ™ก
9โ™ก
10โ™ก
11โ™ก
12โ™ก
13โ™ก
14โ™ก
15โ™ก
16โ™ก
17โ™ก
18โ™ก
19โ™ก
20โ™ก
21โ™ก
22โ™ก
23โ™ก
24โ™ก
25โ™ก
26โ™ก
27โ™ก
28โ™ก
29โ™ก
30โ™ก
31โ™ก
32โ™ก
33โ™ก
34โ™ก
35โ™ก
36โ™ก
37โ™ก
38โ™ก
39โ™ก
40โ™ก
41โ™ก
42โ™ก
43โ™ก
44โ™ก
45โ™ก
46โ™ก
47โ™ก
48โ™ก
Bonus Part: Kusuo and Y/n

7โ™ก

3.9K 112 92
Von ImDeluluAndi

《《 Okinawa Trip Day 1 》》

1388 words

Saiki ended up helping the plane fly on the way to Okinawa since he saw a premonition. He was exhausted drinking water. Y/n knew the whole time before walking over to him and flicking his forehead out of nowhere.

The pink haired was too exhausted to stop her instead he gives her a glare and she gladly glared back which was shocking.

"You idiot!"

'What?'

"I know what you did. That was too reckless!"

'I'm a psychic. That was nothing.'

Y/n rolls her eyes before walking away while Saiki made a confused face tilting his head.

'What's wrong with her? I can't even tell since her thoughts are just curses towards me.'

Saiki sighs hearing Y/n's thoughts.

'IDIOT! STUPID IDIOT SAIKI!'

'I feel kind of offended.'

-

-

-

***

That whole bus ride Y/n didn't talk to Saiki once. Which he didn't really mind he thinks so at least.

'Why is it bothering me.'

Saiki glances at Y/n who was chatting away with her friends as usual. He kept trying to not feel bothered until they arrived.

"It's time for lunch!"

With that most the friend group went to get food. They ended up in a place that has soba.

"This is what Okinawa Soba looks like"

Y/n was sitting in the middle of Aren and Kaidou. While on the other side was Saiki, Chiyo and Teruhashi.

"Ma San!"

Kaidou says suddenly his being going at it since Teruhashi complimented him when they were on the bus. Y/n let out a small giggle before eating her soba with a satisfied smile tasting how good it is.

Saiki does the same and everyone does too. Kaidou kept saying Okinawa dialect words It was getting annoying but nobody said anything.

After eating the group then was thinking what to do.

"Let's look at souvenirs!"

Chiyo says and the girls nodded about to go. Then looks at the guys waiting for them but Kaidou was staring at shop.

"Habu vs Mongoose.."

His eyes sparkled while the girls was scared and shakes there head.

"Scary let's go"

Y/n follows the girls still not giving a look at Saiki.

'Shady. I'll just go look at souvenirs too-'

Saiki looks to see Mera eating pinapple samples while Teruhashi was surrounded by guys. Then his eyes landed on Y/n who was helping a guy their age smiling and laughing together.

'Never mind I'll watch the fight.'

Saiki says going in the shop with Kaidou and Nendou.

Y/n looks at the guy with her usual smile.

"Are you okay? You seem exhausted"

"Yeah I'm fine. How are you N/n?"

A good looking guy with platinum blonde fluffy hair and wearing sunglasses before taking it off showing off his yellow eyes smiling at Y/n being casual with her. The h/c haired giggle before answering.

"I'm fine Kei"

Aoki Kei aka Y/n's best friend at her old school. He got busy traveling all around the world but the two kept in touch.

"I told you about my trip. Are you stalking me!?"

Kei chuckles before walking closer to Y/n giving a teasing smile.

"What if I am?"

Y/n laughs before hugging him tightly happy to see her best friend again.

"I missed you!"

"Me too"

Kei says hugging and gently patting Y/n's head. The girls noticed this fan girling but immediately stopped when Y/n noticed them looking.

"Girls meet my Best Friend!"

Chiyo was drooling over Kei and Mera was looking at him wondering if he has food while Teruhashi was stunned. First Y/n who came out of nowhere was called beautiful by others then now she has another gorgeous friend and It's a hot man!?

Kei chuckled seeing Chiyo eyeing him she looks away embarrassed and then smile.

"It's okay Darling you can look I don't mind"

He says in his deep attractive voice. Chiyo was about to melt while Y/n playfully punched Kei.

"Stop teasing her!"

"Hmm fine whatever you want N/n"

Kei says before looking to see a man selling headbands. He drags Y/n to try them on, putting a bunny one on her.

"Aww"

Y/n laughs at this humming looking over at the options but got interrupted when Teruhashi came with a smile.

"We forgot to introduce ourself! I'm Teruhashi Kokomi nice meeting you"

"Oh right Omg I'm sorry to forgot to introduce my new friends Kei-"

Y/n got interrupted again when Teruhashi held Kei's hand.

"I hope we get along!!"

Kei noticed how the girl interrupted Y/n before gently pushing away her hands.

"I hope so too"

He says giving a small smile before looking back at y/n more brightly.

"Besides Teruhashi this is Yumehara Chiyo and Mera Chisato."

The two girls wave at him with a smile Kei waves back smiling.

"Nice to meet you two"

Teruhashi's right eye twitch feeling offended and shock that her charms didn't work on Kei like it does on everyone. She shake it off thinking she just imagining.

'NO WAY THAT HE DIDN'T FALL FOR ME I'M TERUHASHI KOKOMI!"

-

-

-

***

After hanging out together with Kei he drops Y/n and the girls to the hotel.

"I'll see ya tomorrow N/n! and It was lovely to meet you 3 darlings"

"Okay see ya Kei!"

Kei then leaves before Chiyo started annoying Y/n with questions on the way in the hotel.

"SINCE WHEN DO YOU KNOWN EACH OTHER"

"Hmm Middle school"

"How did you guys meet!?"

"Parents"

"HOW IS HE SO GOOD LOOKING!?"

"Hmm I also wonder that at times but seeing his parents I see where It came from.."

Y/n thought back the time she met his parents. They looked so young for their age especially the Dad.

"DO YOU LIKE HIM!??"

When this question came up as they walk they already had arrived at the dining room where everyone was and eyes went their way cause of Chiyo's shout and cause of Y/n and Teruhashi's presence.

Saiki and Y/n made eye contact before she sat with Kaidou and Aren the girls following for obvious reasons.

As they eat Chiyo still kept talking about Kei. Y/n didn't mind but for some reason she can feel a intimidating aura coming off from Saiki making her concerned. Wonder if the others can tell or is it just her. Nobody said anything seemed normal so she thought she was just seeing things.

After eating. Chiyo and Teruhashi looked each other.

"Let's go bathe!"

Chiyo says smiling and putting her arms around Y/n. Teruhashi was hating on her head but she smiles on the outside as they all leave to bathe.

"What are they gonna do.."

Kaidou says out loud while Saiki shrugged eating still.

"I don't know"

Aren says also eating still.

'They said bathe isn't it obvious good grief either way I don't care.'

-

-

-

***

Saiki and the rest of the guys was on the boys bath. Takashi and his 2 friends was talking amongst themselves saying "PEEKING TIME".

When they tried to use some type of device to peek. It landed on Nendou making them ick and glare at Nendou before trying once again and it does the same thing.

"Oh? What are those?"

Nendou tilts his head confused.

"None of your business Nendou go away!"

Takashi says before the trio tries again and failing. Aren glare at the three before standing up and pushing the three back at the hot bath.

"KUBOYASU YOU-"

Takashi's words were interrupted when he sees Aren's 'guy' and then Nendou's down there. The trio almost passed out.

"I'm gonna stop bullying Nendou and listen to Aren."

"Me too."

"Me three."

Kaidou looks at Saiki still wearing his glasses.

"Dang Saiki you kept it"

'Those three idiots deserve that push. Peeking isn't cool.'

'I see no appeal or want.'

Suddenly Saiki accidentally sees through the wall. He can only sees mostly bones but he clearly sees Y/n. He jumped seeing her smile and laugh like usual but on the bath naked. He thanks the god most of her body was under.

His face suddenly becoming red before standing up and leaving. Kaidou was shock and confused.

"You going already Saiki??"

Nendou and Aren look to see Saiki already leaving.

"Wait Pal!'

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8.3K 312 9
" you're real? " ! I ONLY UPDATE WHEN I WANT TO (may take.. a year or two..) ! kusuo saiki x fem! reader cover art is from the tdlosk manga! - #29 in...
3K 90 32
Kusuo x fem! oc "Shit I really do like him." "I think she has got me now.." . . . . I do not own the characters from The Disastrous Life of Saiki K ...
550K 14.9K 36
หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ โ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐˜/๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐š๐...โž โ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž!โž โ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ.โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ข...
204K 6.3K 34
Y/N L/N is an intelligent, and powerful girl. She wasn't a blue blood or any of a sort, but she lived a good life. She was isolated from the world fo...