ALLURⵊNG

By nayeamore

★༄𝐀𝐥𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫༄★ "So basically you have to do-" "Your so beautiful it hurts." "... More

Introduction!
i
A/n
iii
iv
v
A/n
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv

ii

176 6 4
By nayeamore

I shouldn't cry, my lover. Starboy.

                                         -stargirl interlude.

Alhaitham's pov:
I wake up, due to the sound of an idiot.

"Alhaitham, Alhaitham!!! Wake up!" Kaveh says, shaking me awake.

"What do you want." I say, beginning to get a headache cause of his stupidity.

"Nothing! I just want to annoy you!" Kaveh says, annoyingly loud.

"Shut up, Kaveh." I say, raising my voice.
"You can't silence me, Alhaitham!" He says, trying to make himself seem bigger, it's kind of funny how stupid he can be sometimes.

"Silence." I reply. Getting up from my bed. I get ready for the day, it's quite early, so I won't get many disruptions at this hour.

20 minutes later
I finish changing. I pull my phone out, and see I have new messages, it's the random number that goes to my high school.
________________________________

Number
Hey pookie 💋😘

You
What do you need?

Number
You in my bed

You
Your disgusting.

Number
Only for you Ml

You
Get help, seriously.

Number
Ay mi amor, Don't fret, I will make you mine.

                                                                     You
                                          I'm not counting on it.

Number
You better count on it cause it's happening.

                                                                            You
                                                                           Right.

Number
Help me
Mon amour
Help

                                                                       You
                                                                        What?
                                                          Delivered, 6:30
I turn off my phone, wondering what that number meant.

What do they need help with? Did something come up?

I shan't worry myself about trivial matters. I'll just study to take my mind off of them.
________________________________
Back to y/n!
I open up my phone to being bombarded with texts from my friends.

                  The shoes without the H

Flower lover
Y/n? What happened with "getting to know Alhaitham"

Yess gurl
How did being rejected go?

Astrology queen
We're here for you.

Flower lover
How harsh was he on a scale of 1/10?

                                                                    You
                 Calm yo ahh down. He wasn't too bad

Flower lover
Uh oh.

Yesss gurl
Mall therapy?

                                                                     You
It actually wasn't too bad, but I can't say no to the mall.

Astrology queen
I'll treat you to boba tea.

Flower lover
I'll give you a free therapy session.

Yesss gurl
I'll be a cheerleader for you.

                                                                    You
                         You guys are better then any man

                                     And that's on period 😘😘

Flower lover
Ahh y/n we love you too

Yess gurl
Ofc we do! Obviously I love y/n the most

Astrology queen
Nuh uh, I love her more.

Yess gurl
Yeah-huh actually, it's a proven fact.

                                                                         You
                                               Ladies, ladies, there's enough of me for everyone.

I turn my phone off, out of the embarrassment out of what I just typed.

I love the girls, and I'm happy that they're treating me, days like these are what make life worth living.

I smile to myself, and decide to take a nap to make the day go by faster.
________________________________
Alhaitham's pov: (he just can't get enough of you)

I finish studying, and Kaveh barges In my room.

"Alhaitham! Alhaitham!" Kaveh chirps. "What is it, Kaveh?" I ask.

"Wanna go to the mall with me and cyno?" He asks. "Fine. But you have to bring your own money. If you don't, I won't be paying for you." I say nonchalantly.

"Fine you buzzkill!" Kaveh pouts. Kaveh then leaves my room. Thankfully.

                       1 hour later
I finish my project, but I can't seem to stop thinking about that girl.

Those e/c pools I could stare at forever. And those h/c locks I could hold for eternity.

I shouldn't get myself involved in such trivial things such as love right?

But why does it feel so good?

I sigh, and ruffle my grey hair in frustration. I don't get why I feel this way.

It's so annoying, but it feels so great.

I'm afraid that I'm dangling off the cliff for her. But soon, im gonna falling off the cliff.

I have to stop. But I can't, I love her too much.

It's just a measly high school crush, right? I shan't worry too much. It'll go away within 4 months.

I stand up, and head to the kitchen to prepare something that I can eat. Something edible, unlike those monstrosities Kaveh calls "food."

I open the fridge, and take out strawberries. I take out a chopping board, and a small knife.

I cut the strawberries in half neatly, before putting them into a bowl.

When I cut the 20th strawberry, I accidentally cut my finger. I groan in pain.

I walk over to the sink, and wash my wound. I grab a paper towel, and apply pressure to stop the blood. The cut stops bleeding fairly quickly, since I didn't cut my pointer finger too much.

I grab a bandaid from the counter, and wrap it around my pointer finger.

I hum a random tune to myself as I wrap the bandaid.

After all that, I continue chopping my strawberries. Stopping at 25.

I put all 25 strawberries into a blender, and our 1/4 a cup of milk into the blender. Before pressing start.

I hum a tune to myself as I wait for my strawberry smoothie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 91 17
Y/n x Rindou Haitani 죽겠다 [ONGOING] •We Were On A Break• "You're a totally different person to me now. I used to think of you as somebody that would n...
14.3K 465 37
She was my best friend...but not anymore. I loved her...but not anymore. -|| M x F ||-
62.5K 1.6K 22
╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗ "𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫." Y/n is a Mondstadt citizen currently residing in Liyue to take...
224K 10.1K 37
a fluff-filled story wherein you reunite with your childhood friend (who loves to give mixed signals), scaramouche. you never would've guessed that h...