๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐”๐’๐“ | #๐Ÿ...

rhyzwrites tarafฤฑndan

๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐… ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐”๐“๐˜ A U R E L I A : " I applied here to get away from my family and to... Daha Fazla

๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐”๐’๐“
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž๏น—
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๏น—
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๏น—
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๏น—
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐๏น—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐.๐Ÿ“ ๏น—
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐.๐Ÿ“ ๏น—
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๏น—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„๏น—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๏น—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜๏น—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„๏น—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž๏น—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๏น—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„๏น—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„๏น—
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž.๐Ÿ“๏น—
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
โ™ก๏น’ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ & ๐€/๐

๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐

3.5K 42 4
rhyzwrites tarafฤฑndan

" the consequences. "

"I'VE GOT YOU now, asshole." My Lamborghini Aventador grumbles under my feet and my gaze is locked on a familiar black Yamaha R1 with red accents that's illegally lane splitting.

I chuckle, adding more pressure to my foot, increasing the speed of my cruise on this highway.

The eight rounds I had with Aurelia that other night should've been enough of a punishment for me, but I want more. After all, it's not like Aurelia is the only one that deserves to go through the consequences.

The night is still young, meaning, Saint Faiyez can stall as much as he wants because in the end, it'll be me that Aurelia comes home to. He can keep running away, climbing up to 200 MPH, but I will always catch up.

Though, a part of me is doubting the reason as to why I'm doing this. For Aurelia? Revenge? Or just to fuck with the head of an old friend? It doesn't matter. I'm here and I'm going to destroy him.

I halt at a red light, pressing my foot on the pedal a few times and the loud revs of my car overlap the awful engines of the other cars and bikes that surround me. Including that same Yamaha R1. Thankfully, my windows are tinted and I'm free to take glances at the black bike beside me as much as I want.

Saint wears his usual helmet, but tonight, he also wears a fluffy, red helmet cover that has devil horns on top which makes me chuckle at his stupidity. I smile in satisfaction, seeing that he decided not to wear any gear today and is simply clad in a grey, sleeveless shirt that rises, showing the small of his back when he rides at a high speed. What an easy target.

He's tapping on his tank like an idiot, gaze wandering his surroundings until it lands on me. Saint tilts his head at me, bringing his visor up and signaling for me to roll my window down but I don't. Not yet at least. If I was immature, I would have rolled my window down and told him to go fuck himself, but I'm not.

Though Saint is, and he proves my point right with how he moves his bike closer towards my window and taps on it annoyingly. I unexpectedly rev at him in return, which makes him jump and I can't help but crack a laugh. My fingers impatiently tap on the leather steering wheel as I heavily sigh and the traffic lights finally shift from red to green.

The sound of Saint's bike fills the air as he speeds off, I'm seconds behind him. He attempts to switch lanes but I don't let him get away that easily. The cars behind me honk loudly when I switch lanes without signaling, though I have no choice when this stupid asshole is lane splitting.

This man never fails to make me groan. I roll my eyes as I press my foot as hard as I can on the gas, eventually catching up to the Yamaha and there are some other bikes that surround him. I pull up next to Saint and we're on the same page with our speeds which leads me to rolling my window down. He doesn't seem fazed, his whole body leans slightly to the side and he moves closer to me.

"Rainer what the fuck was that?" He yells over our loud engines, and I refuse to make eye contact with him, my gaze focused solely on the road in front of me. I'm doing this to purposely piss him off, and it seems to work. Saint brings his hands up in annoyance, dropping them on his lap before gripping onto the handlebars and speeding off.

My gaze shifts to my speed and I'm at 159 MPH, meaning Saint's in his 180's and I need to catch up. I will. I'm swerving through cars at the speed of light, never letting that Yamaha R1 leave my sight, and he seems to know I'm never leaving his. With my window rolled down, it's much easier for me to see all of the people that stop and stare at my black-ish purple chroma Lamborghini.

I purposely swerve closer to Saint's bike when I catch up to him and of course, he holds his middle finger up in my face, tilting his head side to side tauntingly. Something deep inside me burns and I'm suddenly desperate to destroy this man. I want to see tears in his eyes at the sight of his bike ripped to pieces right in front of his face. I smile to myself at the thought of it.

My mind is focused on the present and my task to take down thus man, but a familiar name appearing on my lock screen with a special 'ding' that indicates to my ears that it's her brings me back to reality.

Mi tesoro
Rainer this is unnecessary.
He can apologize!

Her whiny voice from the other night, begging me to stop, is the only thing that comes to my mind, completely disregarding the contents of her message. My mind clears up and her normal, angelic voice plays in my head, reciting what she had sent me. I can hear the eagerness in her voice and it isn't even real yet I become slightly convinced.

Mi tesoro
Slow down that car right now.

Aurelia commands me, as if she's in charge, and I scoff. I'm slowly starting to realize that she often forgets I'm the dominant here. I'm in charge, and I always will be. I'll always have the upper hand. I'm the one that fucks her like no other, the one that'll stick a remote vibrator up her tight cunt without hesitation before she heads to work.

There's a mixture of anger and arousal that burns inside of me when she tries to act like the bigger person. Though we both know that in the end, she'll be on her knees, crawling towards me. For my cock. For the pleasure that I give her. And no others.

I tilt my head back up to see what's in front of me and my eyes widen. Saint is gone and there's a huge truck in front of me that I'm unable to pass. The second the gap in between the two cars to my left is big enough for me to slip in, I do so which makes the red Kia that's now behind me honk.

I roll my eyes, glancing at my rear view mirror to see that the owner is just another middle-aged man that road rages at the smallest things. With one hand on the steering wheel, I try to type back a response to Aurelia, but fail miserably and end up constantly switching lanes like a drunk driver.

Bingo. There he is. The black bike with red accents comes back into view and I waste no time catching up to it. Saint visibly groans upon seeing me in his side view mirror, slouching in his position with one hand on the handlebars as he shifts his body to side to face me. My whole body moves in sync with my car, shifting to the right as I inch closer to Saint and the side of my car just ever so slightly grazes his precious bikes paint.

He looks at me in disbelief and I laugh in his face before he tucks quickly and speeds off. His clothing is blowing with the wind and I roll my eyes, pressing on the gas to chase him once again.

My eyes catch him signaling for a single second before he quickly switches to the lane on the very right, his middle finger up and pointed towards me as he does so. His sudden switch makes it hard for me as I'm on the second to the left lane, but my eyes are never taken off of Saint.

I wait for the right moment, when there are no cars and I've checked nearly a hundred times to see if the coast is clear for me to turn into the same lane as him. Saint's focused on the road, his chest pressed onto his tank, and he doesn't notice me tailgating him as he leans his whole body to the side to turn on the exit.

I follow right behind him and when he turns his head back to check if his bikemates are still there, he instead sees me and decides to give me the finger. At this point, I'm way more than pissed, even more motivated to get rid of him. My plan isn't to kill him, just teach him a lesson, or two.

Anything to get his pathetic hands off of Aurelia.

I damn near crash into him when the traffic light suddenly becomes red, not even a color to indicate to slow down, and he halts. Saint turns around, seeing both the damage of my bumper to his wheel and the small scratch on the right side of his bikes paint. His reaction is priceless, and I start to imagine what he'd be like when his precious ride is nothing but bits and pieces.

I slowly back up to give him a bit of space before my actual revenge. I make sure to check my side view mirrors as to not accidentally crash into the car behind me, though I'm sure a couple millions dropped in their hands would satisfy them.

The mere second before the light turns green, Saint is already speeding off and I groan, having to catch up to him when he's blocks away. I switch to the lane beside him and we're at the same speed, pressing my foot on the pedal as my car roars underneath me to catch his attention. My fingers fiddle with the steering wheel while my other arm rests on the open window as I lean closer to it, cruising at a steady pace.

"You're fucked, Faiyez." I yell and the bastard pretends he doesn't hear me. Groaning, I speed up and quickly gap him but the man doesn't give up, he catches up and I've had enough. Both of him and this own game.

I turn the steering wheel to the left and I swerve into Saint, my bumper hits the side of his bike and he nearly loses balance and falls but doesn't give up. I curse under my breath, accelerating and pushing my foot on the gas. I successfully hit the entire back part of his bike, my whole body jolts forward as I do so and I grin in satisfaction.

Saint looks back, one hand on the handlebar while the other is grazing over the smashed part of his precious vehicle. He brings his hand up, giving me the finger once again which I respond to by ramming into his wheel. It pops and loud honks fill the air behind me which I choose to just ignore.

I let go of the steering wheel, letting my half a million dollar car run on its own with my foot pressed on the gas. A jolt of energy runs through me as the side of Saint's bike is stuck on the bumper of my car and he's grabbing onto the handlebars for dear life.

My eyes are stuck on the sight ahead and with all of my power on my foot on the gas, Saint's bike crashes into a convenience store and my car follows. I groan in pain, hitting my head on the steering wheel, the glass falls on my head and a few shards pierce my skin. I groan loudly, feeling a huge shard tear the skin on my leg while something big pierces it. The blood is dripping from my torn skin and before I know it, my eyes feel heavy and..

Fuck.

────

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

4.3M 118K 54
[Editing] He's the grumpy CEO of the company she works for. The very boss, no one gets enough words with before he pushes them far away. And then Sie...
259K 7.5K 33
โ™” She is cruel, ruthless, and arrogant. She is stunning, cunning, and deadly. She insists that we are not equal in this arranged marriage. She is the...
1.5M 81.7K 57
"๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." ...
1.7M 44.8K 59
'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the ๐๐ž'๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ family and the top business tycoon of Italy...