๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐—Ÿ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒฬ€๐—ฟ๐—ฒ (๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ YoGotme

[ON HOLD] ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š‘๐šข๐šž๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š๐š”๐š˜๐š˜๐š”. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

Warning.
โINTROโ
โœพChapter_1โœพ
โƒChapter_2โƒ
โƒChapter_3โƒ
โœพChapter_4โœพ
โƒChapter_5โƒ
โœพChapter_6โœพ
โƒChapter_7โƒ
โƒChapter_8โƒ
โƒChapter_9โƒ
โƒChapter_10โƒ
โƒChapter_11โƒ
โƒChapter_12โƒ
โƒChapter_13โƒ
โƒChapter_14โƒ
โœพChapter_15โœพ
โœพChapter_16โœพ
โƒChapter_17โƒ
โƒChapter_19โƒ
โƒChapter_20โƒ
โƒChapter_21โƒ
โƒChapter_22โƒ
WEDDING PIC'Sโ™ก
โƒChapter_23โƒ
โƒChapter_24โƒ
AUTHOR NOTE
โƒChapter_25โƒ
โƒChapter_26โƒ
โƒChapter_27โƒ
โƒChapter_28โƒ
โƒChapter_29โƒ
โƒChapter_30โƒ
The D-day
โƒChapter_31โƒ

โƒChapter_18โƒ

1K 97 49
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ YoGotme

➊➌/➐/➋⓿➋➌

»»---->⋇⋆✦⋆⋇<----««

Media, famous buisness men , people from different industry„ you can only find these type of people all over the big hall, fancy or expensive clothes were hanging on their bodies, lavish accessories were glittering , the sound of boots, heels and sandle was echoing . Some were dancing with their partners, few of them greeting each other with expensive wine on their hands.

The hall was glowing, decoration was prodigious screaming high rated , of course it will be, korea's number one soon-to-be ex CEO is hosting the party, it should be extraordinary. People should know how rich and powerful he is and yes! of course a good father.

Taehyung was inside his room getting ready for the party, hands were busy putting the coat on his body, siren eyes were staring at his own reflection inside the mirror, he was looking calm but only he knew how restless his mind is, the incident is still fresh for him which happened two days ago. there's a gut wrenching feeling that something is not right and what he did was not right. He shouldn't have invited him.

❁-𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐-❁

Taehyung entered inside , where his father was sitting on his chair at opposite direction staring outside from his large window, sensing a presence nag-mil turned around which bought a smirk on his face seeing his son standing in front of him. His little scared son is not so little now is he? Nag-mil knew it though one day taehyung will grow up into dangerous man ,Which is not good for him so it is nag-mil duty to always have a upper hand.

"Sit", he said while gesturing toward chair with his eyes, hand were busy liten a cigar he raised his eyebrows when taehyung didn't moved from his place on the contrary his gaze never left nag-mil face. A chuckle left his mouth seeing taehyung stoic face .

"Relax...My dear, you don't have to be so uptight, when I say sit then sit yeah?," there was a warning on his voice which couldn't get unnoticed by taehyung.

"I am not here for chit-chat Mr. Kim, it would be better if we don't waste each other's time," Ignoring his warning he said it with straight face which ired nag-mil, he glared at the person who is standing right in front of him and talking without fear, this is what ired him. He want to see fear in those eyes again. So he controlled his anger while crushing his cigarette tightly into ashtray, hands turning white due to tight fist.

"Fine then, as you wish ," passing a smile he forwarded a party invitation card which got taehyung attention . " Here, Invite your friend ", nag-mil said and rested his back against the backrest, a visible smirk present on his face while looking at his son. Where as taehyung expression changed hearing his father, gritting his teeth he glared toward nag-mil with a hard expression.

"He.will.not.come ", There was so much rage, so much power in his voice but nag-mil can see the slight fear in those eyes and it was enough to make him satisfied. This is exactly what he wants.

"Don't make me invite him myself taehyungie, you know I can, right? So it would be better for everyone if you invite them ," Standing from his seat he walked toward the mini refrigerator which was kept inside his office, on the other hand taehyung mind was running wild, screaming at him to stop his father but somewhere he also knew he can't. because he don't know the next move of his father.

he can't risk it if jungkook is involved. But there's no way he won't try to stop him so this is what he did, grabbing the card he walked toward his father with fast big steps , nag-mil looked at him after putting the wine bottle beside refrigerator . They were standing in front of each other, the distance between them was too close, one had rage inside his eyes and other has amusement yet satisfaction.

Taehyung tore the invitation card in front of nag-mil face while making eye contact as he speak each word very clearly with such a force which made nag-mil to feel goosebumps on his body," I don't like to repeat myself and don't ever think of controlling me again, I am not the same person whom you can use, did you get it?", the voice was low but sharp.eyes were burning from rage.

Nag-mil was stunned by his boldness but it only excites him more, it's fun so much fun. The smirk on his face grown wild as he started laugh loudly , hands were placed at his waist and stomach trying to stop himself . "O-oh my.... This is so fun", saying this he placed his right hand on taehyung shoulder who jerked it away in a flash while glaring at him with his jaw clenched. Nag-mil chuckled at the gesture and walked toward his table, bending a little he opened the drawer and took out the other invitation card. His gaze went toward his son who was standing at the same place while looking at the card.

"Don't worry I have plenty of them, and the speech of your's was so funny son...when did you became comedian? I thought you are stone hearted," he shook his head while chuckling . " Anyway , Go and invite him or give this card to jeon I don't care but I want them on my party."

He sat down on his chair and started doing his work , not giving any attention to taehyung who was standing frozen with fast heartbeat. His father is insane isn't he? It was no surprise for him to see his father like that. Nevertheless he ignored nag-mil once again and took his steps toward the gate which didn't go unnoticed by Mr. Kim.

"If you want me to fire jeon from his job and stop those trustees from paying your friends fees then you can walk out from here, it's not a warning, I can and I will do it and you know that too so think wisely." he said without looking at taehyung, fingers moving fastly on his keyboard and gaze stuck on computer screen.

"I am capable enough to pay his fees".

A smirk make it way on nag-mil face as he finally moved his eyes from screen to taehyung. " I know, and I am capable enough to threaten them," he moved his elbows and placed them on table , resting his chin on back side of his palm, eyes challenging. "And you know very well how I threaten people don't you? Son... ". Taehyung heartbeat increased his pace. No he can't let this person harm jeon family. He can't. he is aware of his father dirty works, killing people is so easy for nag-mil and it is the biggest reason he is the top business man.

He can provide financial support to jungkook but he can't protect his life, if his father decided to do any harm physically then he knows he can't win right now. Not alone. So with heavy steps he moved forward and grabbed the card. this action bought a satisfaction to nag-mil. Still obedient like before. This is what he want to see all his life. Scared and obedient son.

.
.
.

So this is exactly what did taehyung, he gave invitation to bae-soo who was surprised. nervousness was clearly visible on his face, kim's are rich, powerful people why they will invite a driver and his son if it was taehyung who host the party then bae-soo can understand but Mr. Kim inviting them ? He is not believing it, nag-mil is egoistic man who love to show his wealth. So a middle class man matters to him is hard to digest.

But since taehyung assured him to not worry he accepted. yet there was two concerns for him. First what to wear and second his chico. If they are going to a expensive party they should look a little decent, however bae-soo don't give a fuck about it. they will only wear those clothes which matches their status and he knows his chico will also say that. His chico. well it was difficult for bae-soo to make him agree.

When he told jungkook about the party, he quickly declined without a thought and when Mr. Jeon asked why he's not agreeing even though taehyung himself invited them so he replied and i quote,
" Hyungie doesn't want me to come, and i am sure he's forced to do that" , well bae-soo thinks that too but if they got the invitation they had to go because he knows his boss.

So, bae-soo called taehyung and told his chico to talk . Now he is the only person who can convince jungkook. It was not long conversation but it was enough for both of them to feel at ease, it was the first time they contacted after taehyung graduation. when older himself asked from younger to come then he agreed, jungkook did asked him if Mr. Kim forced him or not but getting no answer from older he got the real answer. The silence was enough for jungkook to understand.

They did talk other than party topic, jungkook asked him about company about mari, his health and so on. Taehyung didn't asked much but answered everything. They didn't wanted to cut the call but there was nothing to talk about. Yet they wanted to talk for hours. Confusing isn't it? Anyway, after sometime they bid goodbyes , with a little excitement visible from both of their sides about their upcoming meeting after two days. although taehyung didn't showed it but jungkook knows.

Hearing each other voices they were happy that day, unaware of every devil who were planning everything on the same day.

❁-𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖊𝖓𝖉-❁
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Chico ready?", bae-soo walked inside his son room after giving two soft knocks, his eyes shined and a big smile took it place on his face when he glance toward jungkook who was wearing his sandle. His son is looking so pretty.

"yes... just a minute papa, " younger hurriedly checked himself once again on the mirror turning around he gave a big smile to bae-soo who was starring at him with heart eyes. It's such a good feeling seeing your child grown up so pretty.

"My papa is still handsome even though he's old man now ", jungkook teased bae-soo with a mischievous grin while fixing his coller. Bae-soo was wearing a black simple suit with a black tie and white shirt. He had a not so expensive watch and black boots which his chico gifted him.

"whom are you calling old?? Did you saw how women's are still behind me. " bae-soo scoffed gave a proud look to his son who started giggling.

"Don't giggle now.. Let's go or we will get late, what if cake got finished?," bae-soo grabbed jungkook hand and walked out of the room. Whereas younger gasped.

"Papa! Are you only going their for cake?and it's a business party not birthday one".

"Won't they give us cake!?," bae-soo shouted then frowned. "Oww man...this is going to be boring party, I am having second thoughts on this one chico, let's ditch this party and let's go to some hotel we will eat lots of cake there." bae-soo suggested with twinkling eyes. to which jungkook just shook his head at his papa tactics. " who knows if they had cake or not,i am too going for the first time papa " . Bickering with each other they left to kim mansion on s taxi.

-

"Tae?", mari called out softly when she found him at the balcony, looking at nothing in particular, the sun was setting slowly it's not night but the stars were making their appearance little bit. He moved his head toward mari giving acknowledge to her presence.

"Everybody came and Mr. Kim called you down there , " she said with low voice while admiring her son who was looking so handsome. Taehyung nodded passing a glace toward mari. Since she is a maid so she had a dress code. It was not party wear .

Taehyung took a step toward gate but mari grabbed his wrist, he didn't reacted much but couldn't moved either. She kissed his head slowly while caressing his cheek, a proud smile was present on her face.

"You are looking so good tae and i am so proud of you today," taehyung had a blank expression but his eyes were soft and as a reply he passed a very tiny smile which was more than enough for mari.

"Let's go, "they left from the hotel room. Coming downstairs mari moved away from taehyung, she walked where maids were standing on line, older was observing his surrounding . The theme looked like disco party but all over the hall chairs and table were kept. Left side there was a big dancing floor. Big projectors were hanging on the stage.

He roamed his eyes , trying to look for someone but couldn't find. As he took last stair mrs. Kim grabbed his wrist and took him toward his father who was talking to some business men's, he clenched his fist tightly and pulled his hand from her grasp, which got him a glare from her in return but he care less.

His attention went toward nag-mil who was standing with a smirk , one hand on his left pocket and other one was holding some drink. there were four people, all of them are in top four position in business world. Taehyung had knowledge about them, he studied each one who are top ten position holder.

"There he is, meet my son Kim taehyung soon to be CEO of my company ", nag-mil introduces him to them, who tried to shook hands with him but instead of shaking hands he nodded to all of them.

"C'mon son don't be like this, they are my friends you should atleast greet them like a good boy ", nag-mil taunted him but for outsiders ot was a cute gesture between a father and son. He doesn't want to create some drama so he did what his father said.

"From now own my son will take every responsibility...we too deserve some rest didn't we, now it's their time to work hard and shine we already did our work, am I right Mr. Chio?," nag-mil joked with a chuckle.

"Definitely Mr. Kim, and look like your son is already trained, I heard he's a topper ." Mr. Choi praised taehyung who was standing unfazed by all these talks.

Their conversation didn't stopped here, but taehyung stopped himself from hearing, he is cabale of doing this, it's his habit. He stop himself from feeling and hearing anything whenever he gets inside that room so he is expert at controlling his emotions and expressions.

He looked toward everyone with his shard eyes, his father and mother was standing with him, his sister and her boyfriend bogum were standing far from them chatting with some people whom taehyung didn't recognized yet. Continuing, he glanced toward mari and all the other maids than his gaze finally went toward entrance where he saw a silhouette of a person who got his breath hitched.

There he was standing in all glory, wearing a dress, clutching bae-soo hand in a tight hold, eyes were roaming all around the hall, those lights were reflecting on his eyes which made them twinkle more than usual, lips were parted in shock, taehyung can easily figure out the word which jungkook let out just now. "Wahhhh" .

His gaze roamed from head to toe, younger was looking so simple in compare to all these people yet he was looking most beautiful, even though taehyung didn't even noticed anyone's appearance but he can tell.

"Oh! Look my special guest are here", his concentration broke from younger and went toward nag-mil who had a satisfied smile more like a smirk on his face while looking at jeon family, which didn't go unnoticed by anyone present here.

"Let's go and say hello to your friend son yeah?"

★ ❃.✮: ✧༺♥༻✧ :✮.❃ ★

It took me one hour to find a dress for jungkook. I am so annoyed because I suck at fashion.

Monday ,tuesday ,wednesday, thursday, Friday ,Saturday, Sunday seven days a week - I LAZE AROUND ᕕ(ಥʖ̯ಥ)

Sorry fellas for late update. 😔

฿ɏ - ◦•●◉✿®©✿◉●•◦

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

16.1K 736 21
The first time Ayan met Akk outside school, the clean boy in white shirt held hands several times and still smiled gently and comfortably. Ayan thoug...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
I'm Not Your Bhai ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ SsNn2007

ฮกฮฟฮผฮฑฮฝฯ„ฮนฮบฮฎ

5.9K 160 18
Four siblings that grew up in Afghanistan each got married and had three kids. They moved on with their lives and now their kids are at that age whe...
RESTRICTED LOVE ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ chinni

ฮ›ฯ…ฮบฮฌฮฝฮธฯฯ‰ฯ€ฮฟฯ‚

24.2K 720 49
Jeon Jungkook is an alpha ,who is cold but he is lonely inside .He doesn't have a mate he wants someone to care for him, love him but he never says h...