Only Yours

Από LittleSome0ne

Sometimes life is seems to play with you more than you think. When all you want is to love and to be loved... Περισσότερα

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 3

376 15 0
Από LittleSome0ne

~Ophelia's POV~

    I think I might live in a joke. Between all the houses, all the families she came into mine. My mother told me that she was beautiful but I didn't expected to be gorgeous. You don't see a  short light skin dark blonde with wide green eyes every day. Her voice was soft and enchanting. But I can not make a impression now I don't know her, I don't know what kind of person is she. I need to know if she deserves to walk through my mind like this.
   I hoped that I could just stay away, but my mother keep pushing me to her. She told me to take her out, to get to know her. I think is better that she said no. Yet she is out now with a man I don't know and I kinda worry for her. I want to believe that she is family now, and this is why I think all of this. Or maybe I just lie to myself.

It is almost  10:50, am walking around welcoming and talking to people. I've never been a party person. I enjoy quiet time.  But everybody was having fun, drinking and dancing. I feel two strong arms wrapping around my shoulders and a powerful smell of rom. I turned around to face Jamie with a big smile on his face.
- I'm so happy that you are back.
- I've missed you too Jamie.
- Come on, have fun! Dance, drink a little.
- You know I don't dance!
- This party is in your name, find a way to entertain yourself.
- I shall find someone!
- Good.

As we were talking with other people, I hear some yellings from the kitchen. I take Jamie with me to see what's going on. Just to see Zack an old bully from school having an argument with a girt. I couldn't se her cause Zach was staying in the way. He was yelling on her louder and louder.
- You've drank enough. She said and her voice was like a knife in my head.
- Who the fuck are you to tell me that.
- Zack stop it.
- You think I am letting any slut to tell me what to do?
- Fuck you Zack!
- Go fuck someone else, you fucking commune whore...  he sais as he slaps her face.

I couldn't hear anymore, I turn him to face me as I punched him with my knee in his balls. Letting him fell on the floor.
- You don't talk like that to my sister you son of a bitch. You're not welcome here anymore you pice of shit.
I go to Beatrice who's face was covered in tears. She was shaking. I hugged her tightly, and she hugged me back.
- Beatrice are you ok?
- No.
- Don't worry, I'll take care of him. I make Jamie a sign to take him out and take care of him properly.
- I want to leave, now!
- Ok!

I take her to the car and start driving through the city with no direction. Her hair was a mess, she was still shaking.
- Where are we going? We're not going home?
- Not yet!  I don't think your father will love to see you like this.
- I haven't even thought about that.
- What happened there?
- I don't know, he never acted like that before.
- So you and Zack Salsman are together?
- For like five months...
- You should know I don't like him at all.
- He is a nice guy...
- Nice guy? He fucking hit you!
- You didn't have to hit him to.
- He deserves it!
- I fell like shit...
- No, he should feel like this, not you.
- Why are you being so nice, we met like 24 hours ago.
- Yea but we are family now, and nobody can hurt my family.
- I hated the idea of a sibling.
- Not more than me for sure...
- So how you accepted all of this?
- I want my mother to be happy!
- I never met my mother.
- How so?
- She died giving birth to me.
- I'm so sorry.
- What about your father? Your mother never talks about him.
- He died in a car crash, I felt like the world collapsed. He was my everything and then he was only ashes on the ground.
- I was ashamed to ask but why boarding school?
- After my dad died I've lost myself, I was always fighting with my mother, she moved on so fast, I just couldn't... after that I started hurting myself. And my mom couldn't bear it so she sent me away, I was broken, I needed to be fixed. But the thing she did not know was that once I got there it started the worst in me.
The first year was the hardest of my life, I had two options, to let them fix me with their methods or to fix myself. And so I did, after that I discovered that I am so much more. So I became this person. I've found myself again.
- So she put you through this hell just because she didn't want to be there for you?
- I can't blame her, that place made me the person I am today.
- Let's go home. I'm tired.
- Ok.

... 12:29 ...

Im Back in My room, dressing myself wit a black short satin robe. I open the windows so I can see the stars. I sit in a chair, I lighten a cigarette enjoying the quietness. It was hard for me to tell that story to Beatrice but I felt relieved. I felt peace. I'm going to get burned if I don't push her away. Even though I said that I look after her because she is family, I can't... Family doesn't feel like that. Family doesn't crave that. She craves desire, she craves fire and I'll be the one who gets burned.
I turn my head to the door to see a pice of paper entering in the room under the door.
I took it and open it. It was a note

" And in your eyes,
I see something more beautiful than the stars..."

Fuck, is all I could say in that moment. This is not going to end well at all. I said as I put the note into the drawer...

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

20.1K 469 20
*stud x stud x fem activities, disappear if you don't like it. *explicit scenes. *i don't own pictures unless i say i do. Lhelani is a stud, she feel...
40.6K 2.8K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...
Rebecca's Life Από MyAlias

Εφηβική Φαντασία

368K 9.6K 33
When Rebeccas mom passed away from cancer, she finds herself 4 months later moving to a new town with her dad. As she deals with starting a new schoo...
11.8K 692 52
When all hope is lost, what can one do? What happens when someone you love changes and becomes the person you most fear? Do you hide? Do you speak up...