The Stranger

Από dominantstories

In the busy life of London, Cassandra Williams is a competitive, driven young publicist. She was led by the a... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - Alex
Chapter 4 - Alex
Chapter 5 - Cassandra
Chapter 6 - Alex
Chapter 7 - Cassandra
Chapter 8 - Cassandra
Chaper 9 - Cassandra
Chapter 10 - Alex
Chapter 11 - Alex
Chapter 12 - Cassandra
Chapter 13 - Alex
Chapter 14 - Cassandra
Part 15 - Cassandra
Chapter 16 - Alex
Chapter 17 - Alex
Chapter 18 - Cassandra
Part 19 - Cassandra
Chapter 20 - Cassandra
Chapter 21 - Alex
Chapter 22 - Alex
Chapter 24 - Alex
Chapter 25 - Cassandra
Part 26 - Cassandra
Part 27 - Cassandra
Part 28 - Alex

Chapter 23 - Cassandra

222 6 3
Από dominantstories

The flight from Berlin to Madrid seemed shorter than I expected. Most likely because I slept the whole way in, so the three-hour flight seemed to only last 30 minutes. We didn't sleep much last night so getting out of bed this morning was a massive task. Luckily, Alex had the great idea to order us room service breakfast which was already there when he woke me up with kisses. Waking up to those "good morning" whispers in my ear, with a slight Spanish accent that I hadn't noticed before, were music to my ears, not to mention the tingles between my legs.

We arrived at Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport at around 1:30 pm and went straight to the Europcar shop inside the terminal.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked, "Does your dad know that I am coming?" nerves started setting in. I hadn't thought about this.

"I've hired a car. We are going to Aranjuez. It is about an hour drive from Madrid.

"Buenas tardes señorita" Alex greeted the well-presented brunette at the desk "he reservado un coche por el fin de semana. Mi nombre es Alejandro Dominguez".

I had no idea what he was saying but the ability to just switch languages on the spot was such a turn on. He continued in Spanish while I waited by him.

"Okay Cassandra," he turned "Let's go". He grabbed my hand and led the way.

The way there on the E-5 was all new to me. I had never been to Spain in my adult life and it didn't seem a whole lot different to England, except that the weather was nicer and that they drove on the wrong side of the road.

"So why Aranhooeth" I tried my best Spanish pronunciation of the word. Alex laughed.

"I grew up there. We have a Hacienda" he said, "I actually don't know how to say hacienda in English" he thought for a few seconds. "It's an estate. Sort of like a farm or a ranch. Mum and dad bought that when she was pregnant with me. They liked the peace and quiet. It also isn't too far from Madrid which was good for mum's studio".

"Studio?" I asked.

"Yes. I told you mum and dad met in Cuba. She was a dancer and was travelling Latin America because she loved the dancing. Salsa, cumbia, tango, vallenato and eventually Flamenco".

"I have no idea what any of the words you just said mean but it sounds really sexy" we laughed, but the truth was that I wanted to reach into his pants and hold his manhood in my mouth.

"They are all dance styles. She found Flamenco here in Spain and that's what she fell in love with and that's why they moved here. Her business was a dance school. A very popular one."

"What did your dad do?"

"He helped running the business and also worked the land and helped build the house".

When we arrived at Aranjuez I noticed less buildings and more greenery. We drove through the main part and past it for another few minutes until we hit a dirt road off the main road. It wasn't very long before we went through a big wooden gate on the endlessly long, not massively tall, white wall that surrounded the property. Once inside I noticed a massive house, old style, white brick walls with the odd red bricks that seem to sit at random. The red bricks also adorned the door frames and the massive windows all throughout the house.

As we stepped out of the car, as sense of peace and quiet filled me. I could hear birds chirping in the distance, I seemed to be breathing cleaner air and the bright sun warmed my face. I could do nothing more than stare at all the trees and grass in the distance.

"Ready?" Alex's hand on my back woke me up from my trance as he guided me to the main entrance. The door in front of us opened before we could reach it.

"Alejandrito!" a lady, maybe in her 50's, smiled and happily greeted Alex "Bienvenido".

"Hola mi Soledad" Alex gave her a warm hug "this is Cassandra." he switched to English, "Cassandra, this is Soledad. The soul of this house"

"Don't be silly!" She playfully slapped him on the shoulder and turn to me "welcome Cassandra" she said with a strong Spanish accent and gave me a kiss on each cheek. Soledad walked us in and said something to Alex before walking away.

"She's nice" I said to Alex "your aunty?" I asked.

"Actually, no. Even though she is like family to me, we are not related. She has worked for our family since I was a teenager." He took my hand and guided me toward the back of the property. There was a massive open gate that led to a veranda with a red floor made from bricks and a black metal fence. The view was spectacular. It was a massive field with cows and sheep on it. The background was green hills, clear blue skies, and the sporadic cloud. I stood still taking it all in, I didn't even notice that Alex had walked away from me until he called me.

"Cassandra. Come" I followed the sound of his voice to my right, maybe 5 meters away from me. An old man sat on a chair staring at the view too.

"This is my dad, Rodrigo" He introduced me "esta es la chica inglesa de la que te hablé".

"Oh, la inglesa," Rodrigo said with a massive, warm smile on his face "nice to meet you. You are way too beautiful for this guy" he switched to English "run away with me instead." He laughed.

"Very tempting sir" I joked. We talked for a while. He told me about his hacienda, how he met Alex's mother, how extremely driven, passionate, and successful she was, how happy and in love they were until the day she died. Alex would join in at times but seemed happy to see his dad talking.

"I am sorry to interrupt," Soledad interrupted our laughter "lunch will be served soon, and Señor Dominguez needs his medicine".

"What a party pooper she is" Rodrigo said to me cheekily "see you in a bit". He left with Soledad.

"Your dad is lovely" I said to Alex.

"He is. He is having a really good day" Alex smiled, grabbed my shoulders and kissed my forehead. "Let's go, I am starving", he took my hand and took me to the living room.

The living room had the same view, of the hills as the veranda where Rodrigo was before but through a massive window, in the middle of the room there was an already set massive wooden table with eight matching chairs, the walls were white and high, the ceiling matched the paint on the walls but had huge wooden beams all across it. The smell coming from the kitchen was amazing. I hadn't realised I was hungry until then. A different younger lady came with plates of food this time, white rice with a chicken stew. I could see red peppers, onion, tomato and bit of ham.

"Pollo Chilindrón" Alex said as if reading my mind "Chicken chilindron, that's what it is."

"It looks delicious."

Rodrigo and Soledad came back.

"Ahhh... Pollo Chilindrón. Mi favorito" Rodrigo exclaimed and then looked at me "Hi, I'm Rodrigo. Nice to meet you". He extended his hand, and I was confused.

"Papá, you have already met Cassandra. We were just talking". Rodrigo looked at Alex and seemed to space out for a couple of seconds.

"Of course! The beautiful English woman. You are too beautiful for this guy. You should run away with me" he laughed.

The dinner was delicious, and I could have had seconds, but I didn't want to seem rude. The conversation at the table flowed well too, but Rodrigo repeated some of the stories from our conversation from the veranda and I realised why he needed care.

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I must go have a nap. My medication makes me sleepy. Please make yourself feel at home." He retired to his room and left Alex and I alone at the table.

"Alzheimer's. Stage Four" Alex said looking into the hills in the distance. "He had a really good time today. Thank you, Cassandra."

We walked around the field in the afternoon. It was freeing not having to think about anything. It was a feeling I hadn't had in a long time.

"I want to show you something" Alex said.

"Is it your penis? Because I thought you'd never ask." I joked.

"Well, yes. All in due course. But it's not just that."

He took me to an electric cart that was nearby which I didn't notice. I guessed the distance to where he wanted to take me was too far to walk. We drove for a few minutes, and I saw a smaller house, a mini version of the one where I had just met Rodrigo and had had a very delicious late lunch. As we got off the cart, I noticed that our luggage was at the doorstep. I assumed we were staying at the bigger house, but this was much more private. He took some keys out of his pocket and opened the door for me and invited me in. He took the luggage and brought it in with him.

"This is my place within the hacienda." Alex closed the door behind him. It looked like a small self-sufficient unit with maybe 3 bedrooms. The living area had a long back sofa, a coffee table and a tv cabinet and a tv on top. The kitchen area was right next to the living room, and it had window views of the hills. A small 4-seater dining table featured right in the middle of the kitchen area. To the right of the living area, I spotted two rooms and a door between the which was a bathroom. The room on the right looked like an office set up, with a desk and a computer. The room on the left looked like a bedroom as I spotted a bed with white bed covers and linen and a bedside table. On the other side of the unit, I spotted a bigger double door that was closed. Alex took my hand and took me towards that door.

"This is my bedroom" he said, "but it is a little different to most bedrooms."

He took another key, unlocked the door, and pulled the double door open. The room was immense, spacious, white walls and ceiling with six bright, dimmable downlights evenly placed. There was a massive bed right in the middle of the room, against the wall that was opposite to its entrance. I walked straight to it as it made me curious. The bed was on top of a not very tall platform, just a step high and had a tall wooden black frame for four posts, all connected by horizontal beams made from the same material. Each post had metal rings attached to them, one in the middle of each horizontal beam, one on each corner that met with the vertical posts and each vertical post had a ring about the same height as the mattress. There were a couple of bedside tables on either side of the bed and that was the only normal thing about it. It wasn't any sort of bed I had seen before. On the wall to the right of bed there was a big wooden X. A cross of some sort. Black leather padding, nicely upholstered, partially covered the top and the bottom of the X and above each leather padding a metal ring. Next to the cross there was a narrow cupboard with closed wooden doors that matched the X and next to the cupboard there was a door that was closed, which looked like it led to a bathroom. Opposite to the cross, to the left of the bed just below a massive window that was closed and covered by roller shutters, there was a sofa, I've seen those before. It had a curved design, with two elevations, almost like humps on a camel, it was also narrow. I knew what that was for, it was a tantric chair. There was a coffee table right next to it.

I slowly walked around the room looking at everything. Alex still by the door just stared at me.

"What is that cross?" I asked him pointing at it.

"It is a St Andrew's cross. The padding on it is so you are more comfortable when I tie you to it" He smirked and had that look in his eyes that gave me a tingle in between my legs.

"Interesting." I smiled, "What's in the cupboard?"

"Toys"

"Toys? Like Transformers or Barbies?" I joked.

"Not exactly. Let me show you" He walked towards it and opened it. It was a lot bigger than it looked when it was closed. A variety of sex toy hung inside it, even on the inside part of its doors. I recognised some of them, but I didn't what they were called but I was getting excited with the thought of them getting used on me.

"Why do the bed posts have rings on them?" I switched my sight to the bed.

"Bondage" He replied.

"So, the tantric chair is the most vanilla object you have in this bedroom?"

"Pretty much." He smiled and walked towards me.

"When do I get to get used by you Sir?" I looked right into his eyes. His eyes still stared at me in that manner that made me wet.

"I just need you to understand that today, I might be threading on some of those limits you listed for me. I might even push past them a little bit. Do I have your consent?"

"Yes, Sir" excitement started building up.

"Do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes, Sir." I said a bit more quietly this time.

"What is it? And use your big girl voice Cassandra" he said sternly.

"Red, Sir" I said loudly.

"Good girl" he smiled as he took a couple of more steps towards me. He suddenly launched himself towards me like a lion to its prey, he put his right hand behind my head, grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled me towards me and kissed me deeply, almost violently. He then turned me around and held me against him.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked in my ear.

"You, Sir. I am yours." I said almost whimpering because of how horny saying that to him made me.

"You are such a good girl." It was surreal thinking how wet hearing those words being whispered in my ear made me. "And because you are mine, your holes are mine and I plan to use them all today." He said as he held me by the throat, his manhood pressed firmly on my ass and his other hand moved down my navel, towards the inside of my pants, on its way to feeling my wet pussy. He stopped however, he loved a tease, instead he undid the button of my jeans and pulled the zipper down.

"Walk" He took me with him by the hair to the side of the bed and threw me on it. My upper body was on the bed and my bottom part hanging off it. The bed was comfortable, but it didn't matter, I just wanted to be naked and used by him.

"Stay there and don't move. Look towards to cupboard with the toys." He ordered. He moved behind me and pulled my jeans and underwear off. He wasn't careful, he was premeditated and rough.

He left me there, torso on the bed, ass and legs hanging off the edge of the bed.

"Watch me." He walked towards the cupboard with the toys and grabbed one. He wanted me to watch as he picked which toy, he was going to use on me.

"Do you know what this is?" He asked holding a small, silver, metal object that almost looked like a spade suit in playing cards, but with a rounded end instead of a pointy one. "This is a butt plug." He said before I could answer while pouring lubricant on it. I had never done anal before and I couldn't think of anyone better than him to try with for my very first time. He walked slowly towards me, eyeing me up and down.

"Put your knees on the bed on either side of your body" he ordered as he came closer.

"Yes, Sir" I did as he said. My head on the bed and ass up in the air made me feel exposed and wet. He kneeled behind me and caressed my ass cheeks with the hand he wasn't using to hold the plug. He moved his fingers and softly caress between the buttocks, moving them down, teasing my opening, drawing circles around the ring, before moving down to my pussy.

"Well, someone is a wet pretty little slut, isn't she?" He said as he inserted two fingers in it. I sighed. A spank woke me up from the seconds of pleasure I had just received. "Answer me when I ask you a question."

"Yes, Sir. I am a wet pretty little slut."

"Good girl" He spread my cheeks apart and proceeded to devour my lips from behind. His tongue felt like it craved the connection with my clit, and I could have climaxed right there, but he noticed and moved up to my ass. He inserted two fingers in my wet pussy again as he drew circles on my anus with his tongue, making sure he left a good amount of saliva on it. He then removed the fingers that were in my vagina and used my own wetness as lubricant to enter my ass with his index. It felt good, it felt safe, it felt right, and I wanted more.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes please, Sir" I moaned.

He stood up and put more lubricant on the butt plug. Then some on my ass crack and used the same finger as before to insert it in my butt again. He removed it and I felt something cold on it.

"Tell me if you need me to stop" He commanded.

"Yes, Sir." I didn't want him to stop. He slowly penetrated me with the plug and my hole felt like it was getting bigger. He removed it slightly and moved it back in a bit further until it was all in. "Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yes, I am. Thank you Sir".

He grabbed a hold of my hair with one of his hands once again and pulled me off the bed and turned me to face him. He cupped my face with the other hand.

"I cannot wait to use each of your holes tonight. They are my holes now".

"Yes, they are Sir".

He slapped my face with the hand he was using to cup it and kissed me.

"Fuck, you are so pretty" and he slapped me again. I would have never imagined how much of a turn on that was. He could slap me and use me in any way he wanted because I trusted this man. I wanted to be his in every way. He took me by the hair and carried me towards the cross and placed me against it. He grabbed my wrists, pulled them up and bound them to the cross with leather cuffs that were hanging behind it and which I hadn't seen before. Now with both wrists tied to the cross, he caressed down my arms, towards my chest which was still covered with my white blouse and bra, down my belly button, then my legs and he also tied my ankles to the cross with the same sort of harness he tied my wrists with. He took a few steps back as if to admire his work and then walked towards the cupboard of toys. He took a rolled leather bag or of it, it looked like one my dad used to have which had wrenches inside it, I didn't think this one had any wrenches in it. He placed it unrolled on the square coffee table that was next to the tantric chair and then moved the whole table to the middle of the room, right in front of me and the cross. He then went back to the cupboard and grabbed a harness that was attached to a metal structure with a smaller ring in the middle.

"This is a spider gag." Alex explained "you won't be able to talk properly while using it, so we need to try something different for your safe word".

"I don't need a safe word, I trust you". I spoke. He looked at me more serious look on his face.

"You always need a safe word. It doesn't matter how much you trust me."

"Ok, Sir"

"Your fingers are free. One finger means keep going, two fingers mean slow down or take it easy, three fingers mean stop. You can still use your head to nod for yes or shake for no"

"Sort of like a traffic light but with fingers. Got it" I smiled. He carefully placed the gag in my mouth and the harness around my head. He opened the bag that was rolled up which revealed a set of knives, a metal handle with a wheel with pointy bits at the end, a feather with a plastic handle. He left them there, purposely so I could look at them when he went back to the cupboard to get more objects. He came back with a blindfold, something that looked like a riding crop and a flogger. A combination of excitement and nervousness built inside me, and I couldn't talk to let him know. He turned away from the bag to face me, holding one of the knives. I noticed him having a glance at my fingers, which I did not move. His glare switch to my eyes, which was very intense as he approached me teasing the knife with his fingers. He grabbed my face and turned it to the right and placed the knife on my cheek and moved it down. I know he was using the blunt side of it, otherwise he would've cut me. He run the knife down my face, towards my neck, my chest and then down to my blouse. He turned the knife and use the sharp side and started cutting each button off with it, slowly, teasing, taking his time. I noticed he missed the third button from the top and I had a feeling he did it on purpose. He kept running the knife down my barely exposed belly, using the pointy bit at the top. It was a scratchy sensation but not pain. He continued to move it down towards my vagina and stopped right at the top of it. He took the knife and placed it horizontally in his mouth and held it with his teeth. His hands now softly run down my neck, barely using the tip of his fingers, the down my blouse where the buttons would have been. Suddenly, with a violent abrupt move, he ripped my blouse open revealing my white lacy bra. I could see a look of admiration in his eyes which made me feel wanted and horny.

"That is such a beautiful sight." He said taking the knife from his mouth. He pulled the centre gore of my bra and put the knife underneath and cut it. I would have been really pissed off if I wasn't so turned on by it. He removed the cups off my breasts and another sigh of admiration flew out of his mouth. He continued with the knife and drew circles on each hard nipple. Drool was now forming in my mouth, and I could not swallow it, so it started dripping down my chin. I noticed that my pussy was also almost dripping in fluid.

Alex walked backwards admiring his work and when he got to the coffee table with all the toys, he put the knife down and grabbed the blindfold. It was black, made of leather with an elastic band also black. He placed it over my head, but he didn't put it over my eyes yet. He wanted me to see what he was going to do next. Alex turned and grabbed some pretty nipple clamps that I hadn't noticed on the bag. They were rose gold; a couple of tiered chains connected the clamps together. He placed them on my nipples expertly and made them a little tighter using the screw pins on them. The chains added a bit of extra weight on them. He glanced at my fingers again which I didn't move. He looked at me, pleased.

"Good girl" he praised me and that made me happy. He turned to the table once again and grabbed the crop and the flogger. "hmmmm..." he started "which one should we use first?" He held both in his hands as he came closer. "I know" he continued but without saying anything he placed the blindfold over my eyes, and I was left wondering and without being able to see anything.

A few moments passed and the anticipation made it feel like it was ages. I felt his presence right next to me.

"Remember you can nod or shake your head?" He asked in my ear. I nodded. More drool fell out of my mouth. "You are going to love this baby girl" he whispered in my ear. I felt a soft ticklish sensation on my neck and then my chest and then my belly, he was using the feather, which felt nice. He stopped and a sudden stinging sensation hit my chest. Then another one. Then another two times. Then a few more times in quick succession. It hurt, but, in a good way. He kept doing it, it seems like he was rotating this object, it was light, stinging grazes. It was a flogger.

"You like that don't you?" He asked as he kept hitting me with it. I nodded. "You are so perfect." He said. "Such a perfect little whore". That word sounded so right coming from his lips. Yes, I was his whore.

He used his hands to gently caress the area he had hit; the soothing of his hands was a nice feeling. Not long after that I felt he went back to the coffee table to grab something else. I felt a not so hard object caress my inner thighs, sort of like leather. He moved this up my leg, past my clit towards my other leg, intentionally making sure I felt it between my legs.

"Do you know what this is?" He asked. I shook my head. "It's a crop. I can feel nice if used gently, like a caress." He tickled my humid clit with it. My legs shook. "I can also use it a little bit harder and tap that wet pretty little pussy of yours." And so, he did. I trembled and I half closed my eyes at the sensation. "Or I could use it even harder to cause pain." He hit the inside of my thighs with it, once on each leg, which woke me up from my trance. I could sense he was looking at my fingers again but, I didn't move them. I liked this game.

"Good girl. So tough. So pretty." He came closer and pulled the chain attached to my nipple clamps down while he stuck two fingers in my mouth. Drool fell out and it was all over my chin and running down my chin. Alex seemed to pick some off my tongue with his finger and run them down my chest all the way down to the opening in between my legs. "Such a wet needy pretty whore. I think you want your pretty pussy played with." I nodded. I wanted his fingers to tickle my clit, I wanted them inside me. Instead, he walked away, towards the cupboard of toys again, I think. The anticipation and the inability to see what he was doing made my heart race in an excited nervousness.

"You are going to love this" I heard him say as he approached me. I heard a vibration turn on and within what seemed to be a split second, he put it in between my legs, right on my clit. It was a soft touch, I felt he was kneeling in front of me, using his fingers to expose that button right between my labia. He was deliberate about how he placed the toy on it, it was soft and ticklish and I just wanted to orgasm for him right there and then. "Want to know what it is?" He asked. I nodded. "It's a magic wand. I knew you would enjoy this." He kept drawing small circles on my clit with it, gradually pressing harder and harder. My legs started to give in, I felt the orgasm building within me and I just needed his permission to explode, but instead, he stopped.

"You want to cum don't you little one?" he teased. I nodded but I was begging to cum in my head. "But I am having too much fun with you Cassandra. I don't want you to cum yet." He placed the wand between my legs giving me a very small break. Every time he saw I was almost about to climax he would stop. He repeated this several times until he stood up, grabbed my throat and left the wand in between my legs. His face was right in front of mine, he was breathing my moans, whispering under his breath how good of a girl I was, how pretty I looked with drool all over my chin, I was happy I was finally allowed to cum, I was just waiting for his command, but he stopped again.

"You are such a beautiful woman Cassandra. Did you really think I was going to make you cum before fully enjoying that pretty face?" He undid the harnesses that held my arms and legs to the cross. My arms just flopping to the side, tired from the almost orgasms. I felt a pull on the nipple clamps, and he used them to guide me towards the bed.

"I want you to look at me while I fuck that pretty face" he said as he took my blindfold off. "On your knees." I dropped as if hypnotised by him. He was already nude. I don't know when he took his clothes off, but his cock was already almost completely hard when he stuck it in my mouth. He fucked it slowly at first, but he progressively increased his thrusting. More drool kept falling out of my mouth and for a split second I thought I should be embarrassed but it made me feel dirty and primal and I trusted this man completely so I knew I shouldn't be ashamed.

"Show me how deep I can go" he pushed himself into my throat and I took him in as deep as I could before I started gagging. He pulled out, grabbed my face and moved his close to it.

"Good girl" He kissed me, he spat in my mouth as if reading my mind because that was exactly what I wanted. Alex grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up and threw me on the bed as if I was some sort of rag doll.

"Get on all fours, on the same position you were when I put the plug in your ass". He commanded and I obeyed. "Here, put this on your clit until I tell you to stop." He handed me the wand, already on and I put it on my clit. I rolled my eyes in pleasure and grunted. He started undoing the strap on my gag while I tried not to make myself climax. The relief of the gag coming out of my mouth was a welcome rest to my jaw. Out of nowhere, Alex stuck two fingers in my wet pussy.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" I asked. I nodded. "You are allowed to speak now princess".

"Yes, Sir." I moaned my answer. "May I cum now Sir?" I pleaded.

"Absolutely not." I felt a grin on his face "Not until I say so".

"Yes, Sir."

He took his fingers out of me and fucked me. The sensation of his hard cock filling me in and the wand on my clit made me want to explode immediately but I wanted to be a good girl for him, and I just bit the bed covers instead. He increased the speed in which he fucked me, and it got harder to stop my orgasm, but I held on.

"Don't you dare cum until I say so" he reached for the butt plug and started pulling it out, I knew what was coming and I would welcome it with pleasure. Alex was about to take my anal virginity.

"I can't wait to fill your asshole with my cum Cassandra." Alex's words sounded as nasty as they sounded hot. He must have grabbed the lube that was sitting on the bed from when he applied it to the plug and squirted a bit between my cheeks and I could feel it running down to my opening, his dick and then drip off to fall on the bed. The excitement started invading my body, I started shaking with the sensation of the wand and my pussy and his cock inside me. Suddenly, one of his fingers went up my ass, then another. It felt tight but it didn't feel painful, it felt like I wanted his cock in there before this wand made me orgasm. The pleasure was so strong that I was about to cum and for one second, I didn't care if he hadn't let me yet, I needed that release. A spank on my ass woke me up from that thought as if he had just read my mind.

"Don't. Stop. Put the wand down." He ordered. The wand pretty much fell out of my hand as he took himself out of me. "Ready?" He asked in a commanding yet sweet voice.

"Yes, Sir. Please fuck my ass." The words flew out of my mouth without a second thought. I was so needy, I needed him like I had never needed anything or anyone before.

"You are so good. Remember your fingers or your safe word, ok?"

"Yes, Sir."

He rubbed some lube on his manhood and then some on my rim and he slowly started entering me. I bit my lips. Bit by bit, slowly and gently, careful yet determined. As he went in further, I started grabbing a handful of the bed covers, he was definitely bigger and wider than the 2 fingers he had inserted in there before. He took himself out a little bit and then went in a little bit further, this time he didn't stop and he pushed himself slowly but at a constant pace. It hurt slightly but in a good way and it felt uncomfortable for a second. Two of my fingers went up. Alex stopped but didn't remove himself.

"Are you ok? Do you need me to stop?" his voice turned to sweetness.

"No. Just give me a second please." I took a deep breath, and my two fingers went down again. Alex continued until the head of his cock went in, that was the thickest part, then he went all the way in. "Thank you for fucking my ass, Sir."

"You are wonderful Cassandra." With that, the speed increased, and he fucked my back hole deeply and fast. It felt good, nothing I had felt before. It didn't feel better than vaginal sex, it was just different, tighter. The pain at the start felt good too. Now that I was more relaxed, it definitely felt better than it did when I had to use my fingers to signal him to slow down; Alex was going faster now, and he was starting to moan and that really turned me on.

"Place the wand back to on your pussy now." Alex demanded and I was more than willing to comply. This man could ask me to do anything he wanted right now.

The vibration on my pussy and the feeling of my butt getting filled, the sound of his moans as his pace increased, intensified the need for me to orgasm and it was coming to a point where I couldn't hold it much longer.

"Please, Sir" I muttered "please let me cum. Please" I pleaded. He placed his hands on my hips and controlled the tempo even better and his whimpers became more intense.

"Cum for me baby. Cum."

I let body shakenly orgasm, I needed to scream, which I did, my legs trembled, and I wanted to fall onto the bed, but I couldn't because he was holding onto my hips. But then, I felt a pulsating sensation on the rim of my butthole, and I heard his own orgasm as mine kept coming. I knew he was filling me up with his climax and the thought of it made my pussy tingle even more. He let me go and took himself out of me. I felt his sperm drip out me and at last I gave in and fell, exhausted. Alex turned off the magic want that was still vibrating on the bed and cuddled up behind me. He spooned me and softly kissed my neck and my shoulder with his arms around me. I felt safe, loved, and pleased.

"Thank you, baby. You were amazing." He praised me and that made me feel happy

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

178K 7.5K 90
What would you do if what you dreaded most became your unyielding coveted desire? We kiss and all I can think about is him taking me right here right...
Filthy Motive Από fia

Ρομαντική

72.4K 919 40
*** Nina Levic had yet to discover the depths of her sexuality as a busy college student. With a constant fear of seeming crazy because of her sexua...
204K 8.2K 34
https://www.amazon.com/Fetish-BWWM-Romance-L-Davis-ebook/dp/B07D6ZV2X3 Constance is a college senior and a bagger at her local grocery store, all of...
89.3K 2.5K 24
Cassie has barely been at the academy for a day before she is bent over a desk and spanked by her alpha mate, Karliah. The name makes her spine tingl...