7Love Found by Chance

Per Angelena519

A gender-swapped sequel to Fantasy Girl, a Cinderella-and-Prince Charming story revolves a male idol named Ho... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 10

10 0 0
Per Angelena519

        Despite the confusion between Xuân Lan and Tiểu Yến, Hoàng Long as Lucas couldn't wait for the biggest moment he had been waiting for. It's time to cure my 2nd male lead syndrome, he thought as he finished his dashing groom tuxedo. It was pretty rad to have a new life with the bride. Lucas received a phone call from Xuân Lan, saying to him, "Alô, are you all set?" He responded with a smile, "I'm almost done, wifey."
"I'm almost done, too, hubby," Xuân Lan added as Thiên An did makeup for her at Vân Phi's house.
Lucas also praised Xuân Lan, "Perhaps my princess looks good, right?"
"I'll see you at the church and you'll find out. Bye bye, ông xã," Xuân Lan ended the conversation with Lucas after Vân Phi wore the wedding crown on Xuân Lan's head. Meanwhile, Lucas drove the car to the church.

        After that, Vân Phi instructed all kinds of things, "You're officially Lucas's future wife! Remember to take care of him carefully, as well as yourself. You must also regularly call me and all of Lucas's employees, don't tell us that you're married and forget everything! Flashing to hear everyone admire the wedding dress Xuân Lan was wearing, she couldn't hold back tears of joy. Luckily, Thiên An comforted her and wiped tears for her, saying, "Hey, be happy because you're no longer FA, don't cry, lady. You're the lucky one to have a good wedding with our boss. I hope you both love each other until the end of time."

        The noise at the church showed that everyone was struggling to prepare for the wedding procession. There was also Tiểu Yến and Gia Thành in other formal attire. While everyone were hustling and bustling, Xuân Lan appeared all of a sudden as a beautiful bride and she held a bouquet of roses with her maids of honor, Thiên An and Vân Phi. While they walked down the aisle, Xuân Lan made Lucas confused seeing her stand out even more than those luxurious people. She was sweating profusely, her heart was pounding like it was going to jump out. Vân Phi smiled and whispered to her shoulder, "Why the heck are you sweating so much? Here's your handkerchief to wipe your face, before your makeup runs out." Meanwhile, the tomboyish Bội Nguyệt said to Nhật Minh, "Xuân Lan considers that lucky to marry our polite and handsome boss."

        Looking at Xuân Lan and Lucas, Tiểu Yến briefly talked to Gia Thành, "They look happy for a big day. I wish I could wear the same wedding dress as hers when I grow up." Gia Thành caressed her cheeks and said, "Don't worry, Tiểu Yến. We've been only dating 3 days ago. About what you just said...we simply take our turn." The minister began the wedding, saying, "Do you guys have vows prepared?" Xuân Lan nodded, "We do, father. We always get to make vows so will you let me do first?" Lucas also added, "I'd love that."
"I remember one time I met you at the library in college. And I chose the book called The Return of Condor Heroes, and you told me that his favorite character is Lu Zhanyuan. And whenever I think about Lu Zhanyuan and Li Mochou on TV, you always get along well and make me clean my brain. Lucas, no matter any drama happens, I know that we're meant together. You're always my Lu Zhanyuan who understands my heart as Li Mochou. Em yêu chồng lắm!"
Tiểu Yến chuckled softly when it was Lucas's turn to exchange his vows, "I remember that day with the book. And that day you took me to Disneyland and the wedding dress you tried on at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo-tique. I love it. I remember and notice everything about you, such as your voice, your fragrance, and most importantly, your vital statistics. You're the only one that I'm faithful to. You are an incomparable source of poetry and boundless love. Thanks for coming with me as a morning dew of the 20s. And I promise you that as long as you just keep being you and let me love you, I will be the happiest man alive."

        After that, the minister realized the moment everyone had been waiting for, "Xuân Lan, do you take Lucas to be your husband, to love and honor, forsaking all others from this day forward?" Xuân Lan tearfully responded, "I do, father." The minister also asked Lucas, "And you, Lucas, do you take Xuân Lan to be your lawfully wedded wife?" However, Lucas hesitated and the church anxiously waited for his response. Finally, Lucas responded in a strong manner, "I don't." This made everyone in shock and Xuân Lan appears frustrated and shouted, "What was that about? I thought you would say 'I do' in front of everyone here! How could you do this so differently?" Lucas sighed deeply and said, "I'm not a gen manager like in this same old crappy comic book. I'm not the 2nd male lead in this old-fashioned and corny love triangle story. It doesn't even matter to me if the main female lead is in love with someone." Then, Lucas walked closer to Tiểu Yến and said, "Tiểu Yến, I may be your boss in hell, but sometimes you're the one who really knows how to love me and you always do. And you know what, I think you should see me as your main male lead of your own story, not a 2nd male lead in the enemies-to-lovers trope." Tiểu Yến broke down in tears, "No way, I think maybe we should never see each other again. It may be better if we'd forget each other. Aren't we more than boss and assistant, huh?"
Lucas wiped her tears and said, "Don't say such unlucky words. Each story will have a good ending." Then, once Tiểu Yến felt better, she pulled out a pen to write her name on Lucas's hand, saying, "Remember me when you're back." Lucas agreed by writing his name, which is Hoàng Long, on Tiểu Yến's hand, "This is my name in a different world. Just keep it carefully." At the end, they shared a kiss and their final goodbyes, leaving people stunned and Xuân Lan jealous, again. After Lucas left, Tiểu Yến felt that she still owed a debt of gratitude and still couldn't pay it all in this life!

        The next morning, Hoàng Long woke up in relief and realized it was just a long dream.. He brushed his teeth and changed to his new clothes, ready for a new day. 17 minutes later, he drove to a cafe and reunited with Quách Nam, who was formerly Gia Thành in a fictional world, and had a fun conversation about dreams that they've been through. Quách Nam said, "Hoàng Long, I heard that you had a long dream being in a comic book world, right?" Hoàng Long nodded, "Yep, and in that dream, I was the 2nd male lead, a handsome fashion magazine editor."
Quách Nam happily related, "I have the same dream as yours, but I was the main male lead and we were...love rivals!"
"Shh! Don't be so overreacted, man! A dream is just a dream. What matters is that we much focus on our real life as good friends."
"Ah really. I forgot to ask you about your first Bigo live with your fangirl last night, the day we performed at the Aqua Hall. I think she's adorable and she admires your performances on The Nail Voice."
"Yep, her name is Lệ Na. But in my dream, she was Tiểu Yến, the assistant. The problem is that I've never met her in person."
Then, Quách Nam patted Hoàng Long's shoulder, saying, "Don't worry, big bro! I think you definitely will. Come on, let's continue eating our ice cream before they melt. And then, I will take you somewhere for fun." From that, we decided to have a Boys' Day Out. Speaking of that, what rhymes with boys is noise.

        3 weeks later, Hoàng Long received an email from Lệ Na, whom he desired to meet in person. Her email stated in a heartbroken manner.

Dear Hoàng Long,
When you read this email, I'm taking public speaking for the summer semester. Therefore, I will temporarily take a break from Bigo Live, meaning that we should break up. I don't even regret interacting with you virtually although I'm your only fangirl you've ever had. It doesn't matter if you still admire Lu Zhanyuan, the guy you told me about. I'm just worried that Bigo Live will affect my studying, as well as my personal life with my family. I'm only a normal female college student. Sometimes, using Bigo Live may be boring, but you're still my favorite man on The Nail Voice. If we have a chance, I'll meet you in person, still remaining as your fangirl. I hope you understand and have a good life.
Sincerely,
Lệ Na

        After reading this email, Hoàng Long felt hard to mend his heart from breaking. In his opinion, sometimes things don't always work out the way he wanted them to. He couldn't even give up easily so he decided to call his special friends who were also Bigo Live influencers. Their names are Kai Đỗ and Avan Tôn. At that time, they were at Avan Tôn's house spending time as a couple. Hoàng Long started his phone call, "Alô, is this Kai and Avan?" Avan Tôn picked up her phone, "Hello, anh Long à? Did you receive the email from Lệ Na?" He responded, "Yep, I received it. Can you guys come over to my house if you don't mind?" Kai Đỗ also added, "We absolutely can. We can also have little snacks for refreshments."
"Come over and discuss about the problem. Được không, người đẹp?"
Avan Tôn also said, "I also recommend you to think about that before resolving. We got the idea, but you did not."
"I'm also interested in snacks so you can come over for those, and then we can continue discussing. Ok?"
Kai Đỗ responded before hanging up, "Easy, we don't need to take that long. Once we watch the rest of the movie, we'll immediately agree."

        At her bedroom, Avan Tôn introduced Kai Đỗ to her CDs and DVDs from her favorite singers, and the comic book she used to transmigrate called Trái Tim Còn Trinh. Kai Đỗ was interested in that comic book so he asked her to bring that to Lệ Na. Avan Tôn also asked if she could give Lệ Na a DVD by Minh Tuyết or maybe a CD from Lương Bích Hữu. Finally, after a long time of thinking, Kai Đỗ convinced Avan to give something special. On their way to Hoàng Long's house, Avan started talking while driving, "I think I figured out something because in college, the teacher told me that if someone get mad, then I should give her a cup of bubble tea to cheer her up." Kai also said, "That's a great plan. Otherwise, anything else?"
"Oh, I know another one. It's to invite her to our house for a movie night. But what if Lệ Na continues to withdraw and fly back to New Jersey?"
"We'll talk about this later cause we finally get to Hoàng Long's house."

        At Hoàng Long's house, three of them talked about regrets. Kai Đỗ started the conversation, saying, "During a Bigo livestream, I used to criticize Lệ Na indirectly about my romantic relationship with Avan. I didn't even like her and wondered if you were her backup. I also hoped her happy with you... I was wrong." Hoàng Long felt pitiful, "Aw, poor Kai. I also regret live-streaming and video chatting with Lệ Na. Because of unreasonable content and words about LGBTQ, Lệ Na found out that my actions were unreasonable. As a result, I automatically kicked her out of the group chat. It's my fault to break her heart." This made Avan Tôn feel empathy in herself, "I have the same feeling as you guys. I know Lệ Na is young and can't think twice although she's just a Bigo newbie. I'm sure she understands and focuses more on real life. Besides, I also want to meet her in person so bad."
Kai Đỗ raised his voice as he thought he had a better idea, "Ah, how about we make a video call with Thảo Trác to see if we can resolve this problem?" Hoàng Long happily agreed and gave Kai a high-five.

        On the other hand, Thảo Trác was at the café having lunch. She's in Fort Worth, Texas. She decided to make a video call with Kai, Avan, and Hoàng Long, because they were used to be contestants in The Nail Voice. Thanks to Thảo Trác's appearance on the screen, Hoàng Long, Kai Đỗ, and Avan Tôn felt better. Hoàng Long enthusiastically greeted, "Hello, Trác!"
Thảo Trác picked up the line, "Wow, hello! Where are you guys at?"
"We're at anh Long's house, and you?" Kai Đỗ politely responded
"I'm at the cafe. I thought the connection has technical issues, but it turns out that the cafe has the wifi."
Avan Tôn also said, "Chị Trác, I figured out all plans but anh Khang thinks each plan doesn't work out. Therefore, I need our help to resolve this urgently."
"Ah Lệ Na's breakup email? I think there's something easy for me. I just need you guys to write Lệ Na a letter for an apology."
Hoàng Long said, "I don't know if you think it works, but for me, it really does."
Thảo Trác said, "Absolutely! I will also write you guys a letter to advise everything."

As she got home, Thảo Trác wrote a letter for Kai, Avan, and Hoàng Long, advising them to apologize to Lệ Na.
Dear Kai, you should apologize to Lệ Na. Dear Avan, remember to buy Lệ Na some DVDs with hologram. Dear anh Long, you should praise Lệ Na's cuteness and purity. And I will send Lệ Na an email to treat her a cup of bubble tea. I hope she's no longer mad at us.
In the meantime, Hoàng Long wrote a letter with the help of Kai and Avan.
Dear Lệ Na,
We regret what we did to you, so we want to apologize to you. We also want to meet you in person someday. I also want to make up with you because I really miss you as my heart tightens. If you accept to meet us in person, we will make a surprise for you.
Sincerely,
Hoàng Long, Kai, and Avan

        5 months later, Hoàng Long woke up and received a new email in suspicion. He said to himself softly, "I just hope it's not Lệ Na." Then, he realized it's definitely from Lệ Na, stating,
Dear Hoàng Long, Kai, Avan, and Thảo Trác,
Thanks for your apology letter. Besides, I accept your apology and will always forgive you. Right now, prepare your luggages and move to Atlantic City. I will have a surprise that will await you.
Sincerely,
Angelena Huynh
Hoàng Long felt happy and exclaimed, "Yes! I knew she forgives me!" He also prepared his clothes in his luggage, as well as his tickets to NJ and his passport. Holding himself from his excitement, Hoàng Long called Kai Đỗ and Avan Tôn to pack up their luggages and get ready for their flight to NJ. If Avan, Hoàng Long, and Thảo Trác were in Texas, then Kai was in California.

        Hoàng Long encountered Avan and Thảo Trác, checking in at the Texas Airport. They happily got on the airplane flying to New Jersey. Kai Đỗ restored his beauty and checked in his luggage at the Los Angeles airport before he was aboard to NJ. Finally, four of them met at the Atlantic City airport after 2 different airplanes crash landed on the state. Kai Đỗ also gave Avan Tôn a gift, saying, "Avan, I got this for you. A new comic book called True Beauty." Avan looked at him infatuatedly and said, "Thank you, anh."
Hoàng Long also excitedly raised his voice, "Come on, guys! Let's go to Phở Sydney for lunch. It seems like my hunger's growling at me."
"Hèn chi anh Long dữ dội như Lục Lang ha," Thảo Trác couldn't even resist the urge in her loins.

Four of them headed to Phở Sydney with some different kinds of food. While Thảo Trác ate a bowl of phở đặc biệt, then Kai, Avan, and Hoàng Long ate cơm tấm đặc biệt. As their tummies were full, they took the taxi cab to Hard Rock Hotel and Casino and checked in. Later that night, they changed to luxurious attire for a special occasion at the Asian City Restaurant. In fact, this was where Hoàng Long wanted to meet Lệ Na in person. Lệ Na, in a white dress, was excited to be sweet 20, saying to her parents, "Mom and dad, I'm so excited to be sweet 20, as well as seeing my idol in person!!" Her mom responded with glee, "So am I. I hope it's those who competed in The Nail Voice." 10 minutes later, Hoàng Long, Avan Tôn, Kai Đỗ, and Thảo Trác appeared all of a sudden for a special performance. Lệ Na couldn't believe about the moment she had been waiting for because she also sang the same song by her idol.

        At the end of the performance, Hoàng Long said, "Happy birthday, Lệ Na!" Then, Hoàng Long kneeled in front of the birthday girl with the support of her parents and relatives. And he said, "Do you remember our first interaction on Bigo Live? You used to say that I'm your favorite on the Nail Voice and I'm the most handsome one. If you don't mind, will you be my fangirl? Because if you agree, you always will be." Lệ Na felt like butterflies were in her stomach, but hearing her parents encourage her to agree, she responded without hesitation, "I never rejected. I don't reject and I'll never reject. Therefore, it's a yes!" Finally, she gave Hoàng Long a hug with applause from everyone. "This is the best birthday party ever!!!" Hoàng Long also realized that no matter who Lệ Na is in a real world or a comic book world, she's always his fangirl.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Redeeming love Per Thatgirl

Novel·la juvenil

36K 1.4K 24
Redeeming love. It's the story of one girl name Adrienne Nelson who try to find her happiness. She never know who is her mother is because it's only...
35.9M 1.1M 47
"She's hot." "Yeah, I know. I'm kinda jealous..." "I'm gonna ask her out." "Are you crazy? You're asking for a death wish." "What's so wrong with me...
311 88 14
| Game of Thrones fanfic becomes Sci-Fi book | Slow-Burn Double Love Triangle | Would you change your body for a robotic one? ❈ ❈...
53.5K 4.7K 97
❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬. ❞ Due to pandemic, people around the world had no choice but to face the new normal. Q...