College Life (Morden Au) Book...

Από oncetake

Smut Warning Mpreg ABO Morden Au Alpha Alhaitham Omega Kaveh Part 2 of Babysitting Who? The old couple moved... Περισσότερα

Characters
Chapter 1: A Fresh New Start
Chapter 3: Time to Party
Chapter 4: Stay right here ⚠️🔞⚠️
Chapter 5: First Day of Work
Chapter 6: No results, yet
Chapter 7: Protection ⚠️🔞⚠️
Chapter 8: If you still want it ⚠️🔞⚠️
Chapter 9: Pregnancy Test
Chapter 10: Results, Responsibilities
Chapter 11: Introductions Part 1
Chapter 12: Introductions Part 2
Chapter 13: Doctor's Appoint Part 1

Chapter 2: The interview

467 12 6
Από oncetake

Kaveh's Pov:
Friday, 1st, September.
4:24 P.M ⌚
Café

The group was now inside the café which is kinda small but comfortable. The manager started earlier since we came in early which is a boost to my chances of being hired. We saw someone of the employees working and all of them were good-looking.
Of course, Tighnari went first out of all of us, while I was waiting nervously. Cyno pat my shoulder and I looked at him.

"I know you're nervous but do you know what happens when that happens?"

I shrugged my shoulders looking confused at this question.

"We call that a-" I put my finger to his mouth shutting him up. I don't want his corny, unfunny jokes right now. He swatted my hand away looking at me disgusted.

"Would have appropriated if you let me finish my joke!" Je whispered yelling at me.

"Well, punk I rather listen to Alhaitham's boring poetic journalism. It's better than hearing your jokes." He let out a dramatic gasp and then side-eyed me.

"I hear you miss "I don't care if I'm ten minutes late, I need my hair done." It's pretty annoying." I just kissed my teeth and minded my business because fighting with Cyno it's not the time or place.

"You children need to stop the bickering and fighting cause you need these jobs."
I know this nepezon baby ain't talking but we do so I'm already the most mature of all these rats I call friends.

"Ok, Dad but he started it first so don't blame me for saying anything." I ignore them and took my phone out of my pocket scrolling on Shein for new fits to wear this term.

---

After a while Tighnari came out looking happy. I guess he got the job but as what though cause this ass can't make coffee for his life. Anyway, a person I would assume was an assistant manager called my name. I took a deep breath and got up going to the open door that's where the interview was probably being held.

---

I was finished in a few minutes which wasn't a surprise cause it's a café but anyway, I went back to my seat and saw other people where we were seated at. The others looked like they were already called up by the assistant so I just went to the front lobby going to one of the tables where I see Tighnari at.

"Hi brat, I guess the interview went well?"

"Huh? Now you're calling me a brat. I'm intrigued as to how many were going to give me." He said while tilting his head and leaning into his arm. "But yeah it went fine, they said that I'll start next week Monday."

"Oh me too. I think we're all starting on the same day. Anyway, I'm going to get some fresh air." I said then got up from the rather comfortable chair.

---
It was rather peaceful to be outside than in an area with so much noise.
After a while, the group came out rather tired, or should I say mentally tired.

"Hey, guys. How did it go?"

"Oh Kaveh didn't see you there but yeah it went okay I guess," Cyno said then sighed like he had just got broken up with. What's the deal?

"Um-what happened Cyno," I said as we walked about to our apartment which isn't that far from the café.

"It's just that I'll go to be the new assistant manager. . ."

"Assistant manager!?" I said loudly in shock, but I think I did it too loudly that people walking the street started to look at us weirdly.

"Ahem anyway but assistant manager? I would think Alhaitham would get that position."

"Well, noooo they picked me 'cause I applied for it and my application was good enough so suck on grass if you're not happy," Cyno said then pouting his lips like a child I just sighed at his childish behavior.

"No, not at all I'm just surprised that's all, but Alhaitham why didn't you go for
That position I think you would have gotten it pretty easily if you wanted." I said looking at Alhaitham and his expressionless face. He turned to me and then looked forward again speaking.

"I just wanted to work with you guys, I didn't want a 'higher' or 'better' paying position or power cause of my family. I'm rather content with what I have now and I think you should know that by now." He finally finished after what I seem to be two minutes of his rambling. Mr. Talk a Lot surely is the dad of the group and I didn't even put that title on him, Tighnari did.

"Haa. . .thank God that rambling has finally ceased to exist in my ear holes," Tighnari said when we came into sights view of our apartment building.

"Don't be rude. I was just answering a question that everyone needed to hear." He quickly defended himself.

"We got that speech already for the 100th time this year, we heard enough from your poetic mouth."

"Whatever Tighnari, whatever." He said to him in a bored and uninterested voice that we hear whenever we tell him to stop his ramblings.

--
7:46 P.M

After the interview, we were back to normal in the four-bedroom apartment.

What I call normal is the two idiots fighting over who was going to use the last bit of cinnamon toast crunch and it was the worst I've seen wait and I thought Tighnari could at least be a bit mature but when he's around that idiot common sense is out the door.

"Can you guys stop the games right now and just share the fucking cereal, it's not that hard you fools," I said finally after the whole thirty minutes of fighting and screaming. Thank God we soundproof this place or our landlord would be at our door.

"But haveeh~ this meathead doesn't wanna do that and being stubborn as always," Tighnari whined out while gripping the cereal box with his life.

"Ugh and to think that you guys are only one year younger than me!" I got up successfully snatching the box away from them. They look at me with puppy eyes and I just pushed past them. Walking over to the cabinet got two bowls and the drawers with two spoons. I go to the fridge grabbing the carton of milk.

I poured the cereal and then milk giving it to both of them.

"Now was that so far for you two idiots? I swear you guys need to find your brain cells for this semester or you're going to be in debt!" I said stomping away to the couch.

"Thanks, Mommy Kaveh!" They yelled from the kitchen.

"Don't ever call me that again or I'll kill you!"

"Okaaay~," They cutely said in union.

I just sighed rubbing the bridge of my nose not being able to take their bickering all day.

"Hey. I see that everything has claimed down finally." I heard from behind me.
I quickly look back regretting it immediately hurting my neck in the process.

"Shit! Ugh, I hurt my fucking neck. You should stop creeping up behind me before you put me in the hospital."

"Oh I'm sorry didn't mean to get that response from you." He said coming around from behind the couch in front of me kneeling and rubbing my neck. "Does it still hurt?"

"N-No it's fine. It's throbbing a bit but it'll be okay."

He looked at me not believing what I said with his hand still on my neck massaging it. He put his other hand on my cheek gently caressing it with his soft yet big hand.

"If you say so but make sure if you feel anyway discomfort after a while just come in my room and I'll help you, okay?" I nodded a yes then he got up to go into the kitchen. I heard some voices but that wasn't paying attention. All that was on my mind was his hand's lingering feeling on my neck and face. I've had a crush on him ever since childhood and it hasn't changed since then. Although I know he's had girlfriends in the past it hasn't stopped me from having these feelings.

I snap out of my thoughts when I heard someone call my name.

"Earth to Kaveh. I've been trying to call you but you weren't answering."

"Oh sorry about that. I was just deep in thought that's all."

"Now? You feel this is an anime when you be thinking the time stops in slow motion?"

"Sigh. No Cyno but anyway what do you want?"

"Oh well, I just wanted to let you know that we're going to a party on Sunday."

"A party? Where?"

"Somewhere but just be ready by the time we're ready to leave. I'll tell you the time when it's the day. Now I'm tired." Cyno said walking away to what I think is his room.

I just sat there going through my phone as I drift off to sleep. . .

(1524 words)

A/N

Sorry for the late update.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

201K 12.2K 37
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo never ridden on the same boat together. They fight at almost everything. Xiao Zhan hated Yibo's personality. He's a total jer...
37K 795 25
Smut Warning Mpreg ABO Morden Au Alpha Zhongli Omega Childe Zhongli is looking for the right person in his life with his son but can't seem to find...
678K 29.3K 47
In the world where second gender is acknowledged, Xiao Zhan is an omega born in an alpha household. He's loved and cared for by everyone, including h...
36.4K 3.9K 22
After surviving an unexpected attack, the planet was left with a shortage of alphas. In order to ensure the survival of their race, Alphas have been...