ใ€'๐๐„๐Œ๐ˆ'๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐...

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ Yumi_Shinazugawa

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐’๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๏ฟฝ... ืขื•ื“

๐€ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐?
๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ!
๐’๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž...
๐–๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ.
๐†๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ...?
๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ.
๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ.
๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž...
๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐‡๐€๐“??!!
๐๐š๐ฉ๐š....
๐‚'๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ž...
๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž.
๐–๐จ๐š๐ก...
.
.
ANNOUNCEMENT

๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ~

1.2K 42 24
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ Yumi_Shinazugawa

So in the previous chapter I explained that Sanemi bought you guys black doll shoes, right? So in this chapter this is a flashback well not really one but just a fluff and warm chapter for you guys>3 I think.

It's basically just like a recap?💀 Man idk anymore.

꧁Author POV:꧂

When Sanemi finished undoing your hair he complained that all of the gifts the other Hashiras bought for you were all useless. Of course you fought back saying that they're all precious.

"You're rarely going to use any of these stuff! None of them bought you anything you'll be using a lot, like shoes or clothing!" Sanemi froze a light bulb on top of his head. He grinned before standing up from the couch and dragged you along with him.

"Heeyyyy!!~~ Where are we going?!" You whined.

"Buying you new damn shoes, I have until lunch for a mission so let's not waste time, brat." Sanemi said picking you up by the back of your kimono and placing you on his shoulder both of your legs wrapped around his neck.

"So basically shopping? HELL YEAH!!" You cheered raising your hands in the air. Sanemi laughed at your cheering holding onto your legs so you don't fall, the grin on his face not leaving knowing he's bout' to spoil you for the next hours. He secretly loved it when he saw you happy from all the gifts you got earlier but felt a bit jelly of the other Hashiras. He felt like a father spoiling his little girl which he secretly loved but wouldn't admit it.

꧁Time skip꧂

Finally, you two made it to your destination. Your eyes sparkled when you saw adorable shoes and dresses you wished to try on. Oh how you felt like buying the whole store in a second.

Sanemi placed you back down to the ground you immediately ran off inside but he just chuckled and soon followed along he knew you were very much excited for this shopping spree.

You were standing in front of shelves full of shoes one caught your full attention though.

A colored-black flat doll shoes.

(Something like this sh*t or whatever)

"You want that, brat?" Sanemi asked with a grin on his face.

"Yes yes!" You replied squealing excitedly.

"Go on, tell me what you want in this store and I'll buy it for you." Sanemi said. (Remember guys, he's a Hashira and Hashiras get payed how much they want😍)

"Really?!" You asked in astonishment and excitement.

"Yeah. Now hurry up before I change my mind." Sanemi said. You pointed at the doll shoes on the shelf that was much higher than you.

Sanemi took the shoes as he started to follow you. You were smiling too happily that you looked like a ball of sunshine. Sanemi held the two doll shoes in one hand as he looked at you with patience which is pretty much surprising his face was just blank, though there wasn't any coldness just blank. Meanwhile you were humming a song while trying to pick out a dress. The customers found the sight of you two adorable a lot of them mistaken you two as a father and daughter.

Finally you found some dresses that you liked showing each of them to Sanemi. He chuckled with a grin as you happily showed him what you picked.

"That's all? I really thought you would be taking more than that, brat..."

"You didn't let me finish, old man! I was planning to take way more!"

"Well then go on, brat, I wont just waste my whole free time by standing next to you."

You ran to the other isle quickly with an excited squeal and giggle, holding onto the folded cloths you picked tightly on your hands. Sanemi slowly followed from behind still holding your doll shoes. He knew he was spoiling you a bit too much lately but for some reason he just let it be and continued on. You were jumping up and down slowly eyes sparkling brightly as you grabbed more.

'I can't wait to try these on later when we get back home!' You thought excitedly with an excited smile.

"Ok! I'm done!" You said as your hands were piled up with clothes, your face being covered by them. You were in charge of holding your clothes and Sanemi on the shoes.

Sanemi's eyes widened a bit before chuckling he took some of the clothes you picked to lessen your struggle in balancing them.

"Alright, let's go and pay for them now." He said leading the way towards cashier. He placed the shoes and clothes on the table as the cashier did their thing a bit surprised from how much you picked.

"Your total is ######" The cashier said putting the items in a bag. Sanemi looked down at you with a sinister grin.

"Well? You got money, brat?" He asked teasingly as you punched his leg.

"You said you were paying!" You said annoyed.

"I did? I don't remember..." He replied the grin not leaving his face.

"Stop lying!" You said holding the large urge to just bite his left leg till you rip off the skin.

Sanemi laughed taking out his wallet and payed the cashier as he gave you two bags that were light that you were able to hold while he took the rest. You two exited the shop, you were jumping up and down in excitement.

"Yiiieee!!!~~~ I can't wait to try these on!" You said with an excited smile skipping down the road with the Wind Hashira next to you as he let out an amused chuckle.

꧁Time Skip꧂

Finally, after from all of that painful walking you both made it back to the Estate. Once you two took off your shoes and reached the living room both of you plopped yourselves down on the long and bigger couch on your faces, both of you laying down next to each other, you both let out a long exhausted groan at the same time. Earlier while in the walk you were feeling all giddy once you reach back home but the moment you did come back you decided that later is a good idea and rest is needed to be on your list for today.

"Ugh... that was exhausting..." You groaned in annoyance fixing your position you were in, looking up at the ceiling with sleepy eyes.

"Get some rest you can try your clothes later..." Sanemi said facing you.

You knew you needed to rest but your looks were absolutely fabulous right now, if you fall asleep and the moment you wake up you're gonna look like the first ever cave man in history you can't handle trying on outfits looking disgusting! No no no!! You turned your head to look at him.

"Bu—"

"Sleep." Sanemi cut you off  before you could even finish one word. His tone was all strict like that one strict teacher in school. You felt a shiver run down your spine as you made yourself get all comfy on the couch. You wanted a blanket or something to wrap something around you, you were used to it whenever you were going to rest or take a nap you didn't know why but you just couldn't stand without something keeping you warm.

Sanemi rolled his eyes letting out a sigh as he sat up also forcing you to sit up by pulling your arm which you just let him, too exhausted to move a single muscle, he took of his haori and helped you put it on. Your small body made it looked like a dress, you looked adorable though no cap 🧢

"There. Now rest." He said pushing you back down gently as he did the same to himself. You happily fell asleep with a smile on your face both of you were basically cuddling but also not really (I hope you guys had a stroke from my explanation)

꧁Time Skip꧂

Sanemi took off his shoes as he walked down the hall way. He just got back from his missions today and it was all finally over, he was exhausted since it was almost midnight. He was on his way to your room to check if you were actually asleep he does this now every time he gets back home from missions, he once caught you staying up late in your room with a jar of cookies on your lap as you happily ate them, that's why he puts them up high now where you can't reach and also why he checks up on you every return of his.

He twisted the door knob only to see you in front of your mirror wearing the black doll shoes you first saw in the shop along with some short plain white socks and a plain and simple f/c dress. You were spinning around in front of the mirror making your skirt twirl along gracefully. You were also wearing some simple accessories from your jewelry box that Tengen gave you.

Sanemi cleared his throat to get your attention which he did. You paused and turned to look at him feeling a bit dizzy from all the twirling and spinning yourself around. Once your vision was clear again you ran up to him and hugged his leg just like you do everyday.

"Hi hi! Welcome back! How do I look? Gorgeous, am I right?!" You asked excitedly wanting his opinion for your looks right now.

"You look like a doll." Sanemi said. He wasn't lying though, you in fact did indeed look like one, your hair all nice and neat and so was your soft skin which was surprisingly wasn't all covered in ink from your colored markers, your pretty eyes shined brightly from the confidence, happiness and excitement you were feeling right now, your lips that surprisingly didn't look dry af, ok, I'm sorry😔 take two!

Your soft lips curving into a big bright smile, you looked like a doll! A pretty and adorable one to be exact.

"Oh, so I look like a doll? That just means you're saying I'm pretty and adorable then!" You said confidently with a cocky close eye grin placing your hands on your hips.

"Someone's feeling too confident today..." He said teasingly.

"But confidence makes your more awesome! So yes! Yes I am!" You replied confidently as Sanemi let out a chuckle crossing his arms. (I love the fact I'm making a character giving advice but can't even follow one of them.)

"Now answer my question please!" You yelled impatiently.

"You look like a pretty spoiled little brat."

"Way to compliment me I guess."

"Be glad I actually complimented you, I never ever compliment anyone."

You rolled your eyes playfully as you hummed in response.

"When are you going to drop the brat thing?" You asked.

"Never, but if I do I'll just call you little dolly~" Sanemi teased.

"Hey!~~ That's much more better than the brat one!" You said happily, pointing at him.

"Oh is it now? Sorry, brat, you won't be hearing that coming out from me anymore."

"Noooo!!!~~~ Please!!!~~~ Just give up with the brat and use that on me instead please~~~" You begged on your knees in a praying position and so was your hand.

"If you keep yelling we're gonna get some complaints from the neighbor." Sanemi said with a glare.

Your eyes widened a bit before laughing quietly.

"Okay okay!" You said with a smile.

"Alright, back to bed now, brat." He said.

"Don't need to ask me twice—"

"And change." He cut you off strictly, his arms crossed. You lowered your head down in defeat muttering a quiet ok as you took out your pajamas. Sanemi left the room to get a half bath (if u don't know, it's basically also like taking bath but not washing your hair only your body. #WeLoveMenWithGoodHygiene)

After you changed back into your comfy pajamas you lied back down on your nice and comfy futon hugging Sora, the toy cloud Muichiro gave you.

About a second later you fell asleep instantly letting out some soft snores.

—————————————————————————

OMG😍🤌 HELLO AGAIN MY BABY GORLS, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR 1-2 DAYS I THINK, IVE BEEN REAL BUSY LATELY SO PLS UNDERSTAND AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAP!

See you all on the next chapter💋

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

9.2K 161 44
|!ยค*'~''~'*ยค!| ๐™‚๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค (ๅฆ“ๅคซใŽใ‚…ใ†ๅคชใŸ้ƒŽใ‚ใ† ๐™‚๐™ฎลซ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™งล?) ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž...
9.5K 256 11
๐™ฐ๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘, ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐™ป/๐™ฝ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ. { ๐™บ๐™ฝ๐šˆ ๐š‡ ๐™ต๐™ด๐™ผ! ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ }
50.7K 1.8K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
350K 6.1K 65
๐‘เ œ ๐“„น โ†’ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก; ๅธๆฑšใ’ใ‚ใผใพ้ฌฑใ‚บโ†“ แข ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“...