𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘©π’‚π’ƒπ’šπ’”π’Šπ’•π’•π’†π’“ |...

Von Thebandguy

In which a babysitter Yelena Lebraz fall in love with the father of the child she's babysitting. Who named is... Mehr

Prologue
1. recognisable
2. unexpectedly him
3. needed me
4. she saw too much
5. reverse uno
6. the bad tension
7. a taste of sins
8. taste of your own medicine
9. the picture of him
10. think of brielle
11. lust for life
12. the love of mother
13. million dollar man
14. she's not me
15. backfire
16. she looks like fun
17. when she thanked him
18. clueless
19. same mistake and past
20. in love with judas
21. the plans he made
22. alone together
23. wondrous place
24. sweet mourning
25. only one's who knows
26. is it made in love?
27. you're too hard to let go
28. her feelings
29. p is for positive
30. steppin' on the last train
31. in which: she finally see the world

Epilogue

870 19 5
Von Thebandguy

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜱʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ

"Yes, Al, we already ate." I told Alex in the other line. "Brielle ate the whole salad. I mean, how?"

"Well, at least it's a healthy food." Alex told me, noise resounding in the background.

I just shrugged even though he don't see me. I never expect Brielle to love vegetables so much. She asked me to cook her some salad and guess what, she ate the whole bowl of salad, thankfully it's a healthy food. But one thing bothering me is i miss Alex so much, i miss his lips, everything on him.

"Why dont you come home as soon as possible? You know how much i miss you." I sighed, looking towards at Brielle making sure she still watching movie. "Not just me but Brielle and our little one inside me."

Alex is gone for almost a month for a business trip. To be honest I didn't expect that kind of long but i do understand him that why he need to do that. Business is business, i mean he doesn't want to go but i told him that im gonna be fine, it's hard being pregnant but Nora is here to take care of me.

"I am, baby, i just need to take care something for my surprise for you." The sound in the background is making me curious what was he planning.

"You know you dont have to." I response immediately. "You should already home by now, what kind of surprise is that?"

"That's why it's called surprise for some reason." He softly chuckles, he sound very excited about it. "It's a secret. Dont worry I'll make you scream my name when i got home."

That make my eyes widened as i bit my lip thinking that we haven't had sèx at all since im pregnant—except when i was one-three months pregnant. But then I realise that im still eight months pregnant.

"Oh- you do realise that we can't do that." I laugh.

"Oh fúck, right, how could i forgot." I heard him groan. "Well, i guess I can't wait for one month then I'll fúck you anytime i want."

"Okay enough with that, Brielle will hear us." SOC is not my thing actually and especially Brielle is here with us, it will be so weird if she heard us talking sexual through phone. "Just please get home safely."

"I will. God, you know how much i miss you, i miss your body, darling i can't wait to get home." Alex's sweet voice making my heart melt again, he's always like this which is i love it so much. "But I'll just finish this surprise for you."

"Alright, will i like it?" I asked curiously, he just went silent which is making me even wonder what kind of surprise is that.

"Um...I think so? Yes."

"You think so?" I asked confused.

"Just trust me, alright?"

"I do trust you" i stood up from my seat while bitting my nails.

"You know how much i love you, Yelena." He was saying in my ear now, low and passionate.

"I know." I smiled and nod my head. "And im too in love with you."

"Is that Daddy?" Brielle voice putting me back in reality as she approached me excitedly.

I nodded my head. "Yes, sweetie, you wanna talk to him?"

And by that i let her talk to her father. She really missed him so much like i do and I can't wait to see him. You wonder why there's a surprise, it's actually my birthday today and Alex told me that we should celebrate it, huge celebration. I actually told him that im fine with just a dinner with him but he told me anyway that he wants to celebrate it with his friends and my friends.

The best thing happened to my life is meeting Alex. He had been the sweetest man I've ever met, we even went to watch his favourite band which is called "The Stroke". His eyes had been filled with almost tangible passion, desire and love. I mean, all of this is the best gift to me, i dont really expect myself to get married. And now, i have family, i have Alex, Brielle and soon to be our son. I can't believe that im Mrs. Turner. He immediately asked me to marry him, i remember that he propose at me when we're in Paris and to be honest it's the happiest day of my life.

Brielle is actually happy whe she finds out that her father and i are getting married. She also told me that she's happy that she's finally having a family, especially a mother. Im happy that Brielle is my daughter now, I promise myself that I'll let her feel what to have a mother and im not gonna do what my mother did to me. She didn't even go to my wedding, i dont even know why, it just suck that she still with her stupid boyfriend.

But im glad i met Alex's parents they are actually adorable especially his mother. Penny is the sweetest person I've ever met, i think she's gonna be my favourite person, she made me feel like im welcome with their home. I also met Alex's friends which is Miles, Matt, Nick. We actually get along especially Miles who actually sweet as well, i mean they are all nice. Im glad Alex have friends like them.

The sound of my phone pulling me out of my thoughts. I got message from Aneesa telling me that they are already here, i immediately went downstairs as soon i opened the front door Aneesa and Yaz are holding some food, i expect that they are helping to prepare my little party.

"Thank you for coming." I happily told them.

"Of course silly, we're not gonna let you do this by yourself." Aneesa said as we went to the kitchen where Nora is already cooking.

Aneesa is actually always coming here, she also took care of me. Im just do glad that i have a friends like them.

"I still can't believe you're living in this beautiful house." Yaz said, as he took some wine on the fridge. "And I can't believe that you are already married."

"I am too, i never expect this." I smile to myself, knowing im the luckiest in the world.

"You're very lucky to have him, i mean Alex is very hot." He smirked at me, teasing me over and over. Cause he keep telling me how hot Alex is i mean he's not wrong i think i have the hottest husband in the world.

"Alright, Yaz enough with sexualising Yelena's husband and lets gets done to prepare everything." She playfully slap Yaz and took the glass of wine in his hands.

Lanita is actually the one preparing for decorations but Aneesa and Yaz asked me if they can help for some decorations. I did help them to prepare the table while waiting Alex to go home, he texted me that he's on the way and i can't just wait to see him. I just want to hug him, i dont think I'll let him go. Since he told me that he's going to spend Christmas and New Year here with us. Plus, he told me that he want to raised our baby.

Right after we finished everything. We ate our snacks since we got really starving, especially me, i got very starving, i always like eating and there's a lot of food that i miss eating, i mean being pregnant is very risking, there's a lot of food that you should avoid for the baby's health. I dont even feel tired, probably because Alex is coming home and im excited to see him.

As i stepped out of the shower i saw him standing next to our bed. Taking off his blazer and rolling up his sleeves. He immediately turned his head at me.

"Alex." I said under my breath while a smile tugging in my face. Even though his beard is growing he still look hot and I can't deny it.

"Fúck, baby come here." He grunted, his eyes locked mine. I didn't care if the water is dripping on the floor, i immediately run towards him and caught me with his arms.

I hugged him so tightly, it felt so good to have him again. His body is my favourite ever, this is is the feeling I've been craving since he left, his embrace and everything. Right before i speak his mouth was already mine, hungrily and needy. He put his hand behind my head to keep me there as i kissed him passionately.

"God, i missed you." He whispered and tucked my hair behind my ears as we both catch our breath. I miss his smell, his mint with mix intoxicating smell of him is what i always misses. "I fúcken miss you."

"I miss you too, so much." I murmured as i peck his lips once more. If i only knew how he got hard that faster but we both we know we can't do it.

"And i also miss you." He take off my towel and He bend down to kiss my baby bumb. "Daddy's here, i can't wait to see you." He said with his talking baby which is he look so adorable, i can't help my smile of how sweet he is toward our baby. "I'll never leave by your side, darling until you give birth. Too bad I can't fúck you right now, i mean look at you, still look beautiful and gorgeously hot even though yer pregnant."

"Should i welcome you home?" I smirked, playfully playing his hair as i felt his manhood when i began to palm his growing. "I think my mouth is still working."

"That's what i fucken love baby." He groaned as he immediately unbuckle his belt and i began to do what i have to do to make him see heaven again. This way the way i welcomed him home and i always do to satisfied him.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

"You're scaring me Al," I said feeling a little not comfortable for the way he is so serious for showing me his surprise. I impatiently follow him to the room, it's a storage room.

My friends and Brielle and the other were downstairs making sure Brielle won't follow us since Alex asked Aneesa to looked for Brielle while we're doing something here which is making me so confused what kind of surprise is it.

"Im 'ere Yelena, dont worry." Alex said with his soft voice as he squeezed my hand softly before opening the door. We stepped the room and flicked on the light switch and light flooded the area. "Come on."

To my surprise Alex's security are here as well, which is making me so so confused and that made my heart beat fast as soon I saw the man seating on the chair and tied up. My eyes widened when I realised who it was.

"What is this?" I asked, glancing at him, with that everything came back, I already forget about it. Seeing him is bringing back that i want to cry or punch his face. "What is he doing here?"

"Yelena, baby—"

"No, Al, where is the surprise you're talking about?" I immediately cut him off when I felt annoyed for why this man is here, especially in Alex's property. He told me it's a gift surprise but why Alex bring him here? "Is this the surprise?"

"Hello, Yelena." A small voice interrupted me, he look completely helpless. But it's still making me angry for just hearing my name from his voice.

When i marry Alex i told myself to forget everything. And i that's when i told Alex about it, about my life. He was very angry when i told him about Howard but i told Alex that we'll just forget it and that im already okay about that because i just want to have happy normal life. I know it's hard to forget it especially when you experience sexual harassment, it's the worst feeling ever not just that but i feel so dirty for being sexually like that.

Howard is the worst person in the world, i do want to sue him but i dont know how, even my mother won't even believe me. I don't have a proof because he said he will deny it.

"Why the fúck are you here?" I spat, glaring at him as i walked slowly further at him but Alex gently grabbed my waist. "Al, let me go! For God sake i never want to see him. He...he ruined my life!"

"Hey baby, i know but you need to calm down first, it's not good for our baby." Alex said soothingly, i immediately do what he said because i just realise I shouldn't be stressing out, it's not good for the baby. "He's here to pay everything he done to you."

He cup my cheeks and kiss my lips, it made me calm for a little for realising Alex is here next to me. He turned his gaze back to him, "Now i want you to apologise to my wife."

Howard look at us who look annoyed but at the same time look helpless because the way he look like he just got beaten up. "Im sorry Yelena for everything I've done. I guess you're too attrac—"

"Fúck off! That's not the words we want to hear from you." Alex snarled, letting me go and moving to stand in front of me. "be careful of what you saying, let me remind you again that she is my wife."

"Im sorry for everything I've done. I know i ruin your relationship with your mother but i regret all of that." He said, glancing nervously at Alex then to me. "It wasn't my attention but i did love your mother."

"Straight to the point, yer just bringing the past, you're begging for forgiveness." Alex said at him, i could still feel that he look irritated by him.

"Im so so sorry, it wasn't my attention to—"

"Bullshit!" Alex snapped, he moved closer and ready to punch him but i immediately stop him.

"Alex, please don't." I told Alex, even thought how i want that so badly i still dont want Alex to do something like that.

"Apologies now!"

"Fine!" Howard opened his mouth and slowly got onto his knees. "Im sorry if i almost rape you, im sorry if i manipulate you and your mother. Im sorry for everything I've done to you, im sorry for everything I did horrible to you." He said looking down as he continues. "Please, im begging you to forgive me, even though these people actually kidnapped me."

"Al? You kidnapped him?" I said, turning my head to my husband who look very angry. I know Alex is capable doing this but i told him before that he's not gonna do anything bad about him.

"You think i can make this prick to come here? So i had to make better plans to make it easier instead of begging."

"But, what happened to his face?" This time i asked him of why he look like he just got beaten up because of the little blood in his lips.

Please don't tell me Alex didn't beat him?

"Well, i had to punch him for sexually harassed you and for denying it. He needs to pay for his sin and this prick deserve it and it felt good." Alex explained, it actually giving me something that he would do something like this i mean im not mad at him for bringing him here. "Now, Continue to apologies or I'll put you in jail for the rest of your life."

"I am very sorry, Yelena. I know you won't forgive me but im very sorry for everything." Howard continue apologies.

"You satisfied with his apologies, darling? If not we can just put him in a jail." Alex asked me.

"No please, Yelena, i regret everything please just give me a second chance." Howard cried out, i mean he's literally begging for forgiveness right now. "Please im so so sorry, im not gonna do that again."

I just look at him, if I should really forgive him but i guess he look really sincere about maybe I'll just forget about it.

"Fine, i accept your apology." I spat, taking a deep breath while holding my stomach.

"Are you sure?" Alex raised his brows.

"Um, yeah?"

He gave his attention back to Howard. "Okay, here's the deal. Stay the fúck away from my wife and if you touch my wife again, I'll ruin you." He said coldly at him, his security follow him. "Get him off my property."

The security untied his both hands as they grabbed his arm to lead him out. "I promise I won't." He said to Alex before disappearing like shadow. "Im really sorry, Yelena."

"Now get out!" Alex shout at him, i know he's making himself calm, i can feel it.

"Alex! You know i already forgot about that, i mean at least."

"Do you think I'll let that punk just like that?" Alex said narrowing his brows at me, he slowly cupped my cheeks. "He almost rape you and he sexually assaulted you, so, I dont fúcken care if it's already been hundred years ago if he need to pay I'll let him pay for what he did to you. And that man is disgustingly pervert who actually deserve in jail or probably deserve to die. He made your life miserable anyway and i dont tolerate that."

To be honest, I still can believe that Howard finally admit it to everyone. I still remember when he told me before that no one will ever believe me until he's not gonna say anything. Im actually relief for the fact it's over, I guess. I know it's still hurt to admit that I've been through like that but i guess I should really forget it and live a new life with my husband.

"God, you're making me cry." I said trying my best not to cry. Alex is too sweet, too fucken sweet that i want to cry so bad for his kindness.

I can't believe he would do something like that for me.

"If only you told me sooner he's probably dead now."

"Alex!" I playfully slapped his arms as he just laughs.

"I was just kidding." He softly chuckled, then bring his lips into mine and tugged me into his arms.

"But thank you Al, im actually relief now." I smiled, hugging him so tightly.

"I'll do everything for you, baby." He said with his sweetest voice. "Anyway, im not done with my surprises."

I raised my brows at him, hearing another surprise making me so nervous. I dont like surprises actually. "What? What is it now?"

"You'll see." Alex grabbed my hand as i followed him.

We went to his office as soon he opened the door i saw a woman seating next to his table. I can't help but feel another emotional. It was her, my mother is here. I stopped then i looked at Alex but he just gave me a smile saying it's okay.

"I'll leave you too." Alex said to both of us as he kiss me in forehead before heading out.

I don't know how Alex made my mother come here. But im in totally shock for the fact she's here.

"Yelena, im so so so sorry." She rushed into me with a tears in her face. "Im sorry, I've been a bad mother at you, im sorry if i refuse to believe you that Howard do horrible at you."

I burst into tears once i finally heard those words I've been waiting for. It's been a lot of years and now it's happening.

"I dont know why i never want to believe, I just didn't expect Howard will do something like that. He was sweet at me believe me, but i was wrong i made believe myself that he cared about me or you. And now he's actually disgusting person, Yelena." Mom explain while holding my hands. I just kept silence. "Im really sorry, Yelena, it's my fault, everything is my fault, if i should just listened to you before, none of this will happened. I get it if you're not gonna forgive me but i just want to say sorry for everything."

"Mom, it's okay, i forgive you. I already forgave you a long time ago." I cried out, squeezing her hands. I know my Mom been cruel at me but she's still my mother and i love her no matter what. "This is only what i want, us Mom. And now i want you to forget everything."

I immediately hugged her so tightly while the tears rolling into my cheeks. It's a happy tears, I've never been so happy, i think this has been my favourite surprise that Alex done to me. It's official over, it feel so good to have my mother back, i missed everything on her, her voice.

We both pulled into our embrace as my mother wiped the tears in my cheeks. "Is this my grandson?"

I nodded my head and smiled. "Yes, mum, he's actually happy that finally he meet his grandma."

"Yelena, you're very lucky to have Alex as your husband." Mom started, she's now serious. "I know he's your boss, I'll never forget that because the first time i saw him i know he's really something. I can't believe that you're having your own family, even though i didn't go to your wedding, im sorry Yelena."

"It's okay Mom, I understand why you didn't came." I sighed, i know it's about that Howard, he doesn't want me and my mother to see each other. "You can stay here, you can stay with us."

"Are you sure about that? Do you think your husband..."

"Mom, i know Alex that's what he only wants, us to live together." I smiled at her.

"I guess, i have to cook all of your favourite food again." Mom smiled. We both laugh for the fact, i do miss my Mom's cook and i think im so excited to taste her cook again.

This is the best day ever, this is the best gift ever. I finally had the best birthday ever, it finally happened. Im glad it's over now, i have Brielle, i have Alex, my mother and i have this little one that will named to be Gabriel. Alex and I decided it's gonna be same pronounced as Brielle's name.

I think im gonna say i finally live happily again. Right now i dont know how to thanked Alex for everything he done, I can't believe he made Howard's talk about what he did and now my mother.

Later that night the little party finally began. Everyone came, Alex's friends are here as well. My friend, it's a simple celebration but it's best birthday ever. I don't want to end this night i want this kind of party forever. But sad to say it end so fast, they say when you're too having a fun day or you're too enjoying your day the time will go past but i did have a great night.

I turned off the lights next to me as i made myself comfortable in our bed. Alex finally came, he insisted to help my mother for her room since i need to take a rest after a long great night.

"Sorry, to bother you." Alex softly said, i remember that i forgot to talk about his surprises at me. "You go to sleep, I'll make this between me and the baby."

He went next to me and he took sit on the floor as he come closer to my stomach. "Hello there, this is yer daddy speaking. I just want to tell you welcome to the family and i love you very very much." Alex said sweetly as i smiled at him while continue listening to him. "Im also happy that i married the most beautiful woman in the world, yer mommy." He turned his gazed at me then smile. "And my favourite thing to do with your mom is having coffee in the morning, her and the sun."

Alex turned his gaze at me again and slowly leaned it to kiss my lips. I close my eyes and kiss him back.

"I also want to thanked your daddy for his surprises at me." I smiled at him, while gently caressing his hair. "Thank you Al, so much. It's the best gift ever, i dont know how you did all of that but im very happy."

"Of course love, i told you, I'll do everything to make you happy." Alex says, seating next to me. "And i just did what have to be done, especially that Howard. Just tell me if someone bullied you in yer previous job."

"Well, what will you do?"

"I dont know? I think maybe make them beg for forgiveness." He smirked at me. "I mean, i would hunt down anyone who hurt you. I would do anything for you, Yelena Turner."

I laugh, and just playfully throw the pillow at him. It's good to be awake every morning with Alex, knowing i have him next to me forever. And I can't wait for the holiday with him.

END

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8.7K 595 30
Savannah is 20 years old. A sophomore at Berkeley University. She has a great group of family and friends. But now she must deal with the aftermath o...
35.2K 530 31
Vivian rose was a sweet innocent girl who had a crush on her dads friend. she had lost her mother to cancer a few years ago.. it tore her and her dad...
11.4K 38 30
Danny is an working dad to his little girl & son, With past relationship issues with his ex-wife. He wasn't looking for a relationship, til he met St...
3.6K 81 25
His soft hum, and chuckle he lets out against my ear lobe has me shivering. "You can keep telling yourself that once we leave this school, graduate...