A new start? (Alphatale x Hol...

ItsWimsyz

This is my first story also it has bad grammar and slow update. And cringe ahead, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED Еще

404's bio (remaked)
404's transformation (Perfect 404 updated)
Alpha's bio (remake)
Omni's bio (remake)
Infected's Bio (remake)
A new start
Unexpected visit
Bodyguard
The truth?
Reunion
New Year festival
A normal day
Old Enemy, New friends
Omega
Encounter
Bonding
Q&a cause I'm bored
Bonus chapter: Racist dustdust
Infected
Special chapter: ☼☜☝☼☜❄
New story!
(Not a chapter) Conduits that have appeared on previous chapters

Meeting the others

308 2 6
ItsWimsyz

404 and Omni look at the bunch of Vtuber awkwardly (mostly 404 cause social anxiety shits).

Omni: "Ok to start off, my name is Ares, I'm your new manager"

404: "I'm Error404, you can just call me 404 Imma go ou-"

404 was stopped by Omni who slap his hand on his mouth and whisper to him.

Omni: "Where do you think you're going?"

404: "Imma flee"

Omni: "Not happening"

404 then start to sweats intensely as Omni remain his calm composure (Even though he is worry too LOL)

Suisei: "Hi 404"

404: "H-hi"

(I thought you are God Of The Multiverse? Why are you shy infront of girls? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

404: 'Shut up author'

Omni/404: 'Islothorn/Malware what should I do?!?'

No response.

The first to talk to them was a girl with brown hair and blue eyes.

Sora: "Hello, my name is Sora, nice to meet you Ares and 404"

Omni: "Yeah, nice to meet you too"

Omni: 'I'm now able to work with my idols everyday... My dream has come true'

Islothorn: 'Simp detected'

While Omni shook hand with Sora, 404 was just... Standing there

Sora: "Uhmm is he ok?"

Omni: "He is just shy, don't worry"

Everyone: 'Kawaii'

A portal then opened in the middle of the room as Alpha then walked out from it (You guys know where he went right?)

Alpha: "Thanks 4th z, now where am I-"

Alpha look back to see a bunch of Vtubers there looking at him.

Time skip (I'm lazy ok?)

After a very long momen of awkwardness, 404 and Alpha finally came back to their sense. However, it wasn't any better since they were bombarded with questions. (Just gettin' to the point since I'm not naming every Vtubers there are)

Alpha and Omni seems to have a good time despite Alpha's shy personality.

Kronii: "You should really talk with people more 404"

404: "I'll pass"

Kronii: "I wonder, why do you seems to be so silent"

404: "I prefer to talk only when needed, ever since my childhood, I never got many friends so I don't communicate with others much"

Kronii: "Why though? You seems like a cool and good person"

404 remained silence for a while after letting out a heavy sigh.

404: "I weren't the same person as I'm right now in the past"

She became curious but decided to not ask further question due to his behaviour.

404: "Well now if you don't mind, I'll leave now"

Kronii: "Bye"

404: "Cya"

He then left as Omni and Alpha still talk to other Vtubers (mostly Omni cause he's a SIMP)

404 walks out of the room and open a screen.

404: "10 p.m huh? Still soon I think I'll do some work"

He then went to office to see a bunch of paperwork that need to be finished.

Time skip to next day

404 might have went overboard and finished all of the paperworks in the office.

Where is Omni and Alpha? They went straight to their room after the meeting and throw themself on the bed to get a sleep.

Meanwhile we see A-chan and the other managers rushing to the office since they overslept.

A-chan: "That old man is gonna kill us if-"

They open the door to see 404 sitting on a chair with a box of cookies and a cup of tea. A bunch of finished paperwork is placed nicely on his desk.

A-chan: "What happened here?"

404: "I went overboard and finish all those, is it fine?"

Enma: "Well yes but how did you even finish it in like... 1 night?! We will need at least 1 week to finish those"

404 just shrugs as the others sweatdropped at his calm attitude.

J-chad: "Ok but... You should sleep, aren't you exausted after all those works?"

404: "Nah"

Others: 'Is he a monster or something?'

404: "Welp Imma wake the other two up"

He finish his food then got up and stretch his body before going back to his dorm to wake the two sleepy head up.

404 open the door to see Omni and Alpha snoring.

404: "Oi kids wake up it's 9 a.m in the morning"

Omni: "Five more minutes pls"

Alpha: "We don't even have to go to school"

...

...

...

...

...

...

Alpha/Omni: "Oh sh*t we have to work!"

They quickly got up and put their clothes on before rushing to the office.

As they went there they only saw the managers chatting with each others.

Omni: "Wait I thought we have works?"

Jenma: "Yes but 404 finished it all"

Omni: "Eh?"

Alpha: "Eh?"

404: "Yeah I did it all"

He appear behind them like a jumpscare in horror movies.

Omni/Alpha:

(Only the scream)

Omni: "WTF dude you scare us!"

404: "Don't care"

The other managers sweatdropped.

Alpha: "Well what should we do now?"

A-chan: "Let's call this a day off"

Omni: "Cool, maybe go somewhere"

Alpha: "Good idea"

404: "Yeah but I and Omni won't go"

Omni: "Wut why?"

404 then whisper something to Omni as his eyes widen.

Omni: "Yeah I and 404 have something to do, see you later"

They then left through a portal.

Their face suddenly became serious. Infront of them was a big gloomy castle.

Omni: "Where are we?"

404: "Nightmare's castle"

404 then walks to it and open the door as a bar of chocolate was sent flying to his face, followed up by Cross jumping on his face like a cat.

Everyone stopped as Cross and the chocolate fall down from 404 face, revealing his face with veins on his forehead.

Nightmare: "... Hey boss"

Smol time skip

We see Nightmare talking with 404 and Omni while Cross and Killer is laying on the floor with steam coming out from their head.

Technically, Killer pranked Cross and threw the chocolate away.

After a while, Nightmare sighs and look at 404.

Nightmare: "You owe me this one"

404: "Yeah I know"

404 and Omni then walk away from the castle and open a portal to another world.

404: "Where are you... Infected?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
End chapter

Damn guys, finally done this, sorry it took a while

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Racey loren Arthor jellyfish

Подростковая литература

239 25 28
this is my first time making a story I'm doing my best to post more chapters but hope you like it I'm doing my very best. Warning It may have misspe...
180K 4K 64
The beginning parts are going to be like the game (Sorry if its to long!) . But then the real story begins! I hope you guys like it! You're path is...
2.2K 90 20
Im bad at descriptions so all just have write a back story for the charecter. I don't own any overwartch charecters. (Side not this is from when I wa...
115K 3.2K 27
This is an Undertale Papyrus x Reader. This is also my first story, sorry if it's bad! As if loosing your family wasn't bad enough at a young age, yo...