The Brutal Beast ✔️

Bởi laughingpearls

I tried to get away from his dangerous grip but it got more tighter. I gave up fighting and his artistic hand... Xem Thêm

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Part 61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
Part 87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98 (18+)
99
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 2.0 Continuation

Part 35

1.2K 120 136
Bởi laughingpearls

Hey Pearlies, thank you very much for your votes, comments and adding this book to your reading lists. A big shoutout to prayasha   srivasavi0  HPfan21forever  fathimasafy  MiniMini231  Rutuja208  kshama001  Day_Dreamer023  MadhurimaNaskar  heartfollower28   for your lovely comments. A special shoutout for siaramchandra  fancyfigments . You both are such a sweetheart. 

...

"What the fuck did you say, bastard?" Manik closed his fist tight and marched towards Harshad. Manik's fist came to contact with Harshad's jaw making him fall to the ground. "She is Mine!"

By this time Niyonika and Navya were in the hallway in shock with the scenario unfolding in front of them. Navya still looked at the floor and did not lift her head up since the Boss, Manik is present in the same location. She was silently sobbing and asking Niyonika to protect Harshad. 

"Manik, stop it. You are hurting Harshad." Niyonika pushed Manik and hugged Harshad. "What is happening, my angel? Why is Manik hurting you?"

"Mom, I want to marry her," Harshad pointed at me. "She is the real Nandini. Papa arranged my marriage with her and not this cheater." Harshad said and Niyonika gasped. 

I instantly kneeled beside Niyonika to match face her directly. "It's the truth, Queen. I am the real Nandini Murthy and she is Navya, who stole my identity. Also, everything happened because of him." I pointed at Manik. "He killed my family and burnt the entire Murthy territory." 

"That's a big accusation I say! Do you have any proof of anything you just said?" Manik questioned raising his right eyebrow. 

I flared my nose and opened my fist. "This is the proof! This is a picture of my father, Harshad's father, and me taken on my 18th birthday when they had an agreement about our marriage. Manik had the proof all this time but silently let me suffer."

"I see nothing there, it's just ashes," Manik said with confidence.

I marched towards him and held his shirt collar in my hand. "Really? It was you who burned everything. You burned my family, and you burned the only memory I have of them." 

"Don't you know that photos are banned inside Malhotra territory? Only the Boss has the power to hold the most precious photos and you are saying I have those silly photos?"

I hit him on his chest. "They are not silly and I am not lying. You have stored all these photos in your locker. All those photos are candid."

Everyone in the hall gasped at my audacity to hold the mighty boss's collar and yell at him. Cabir ordered all the guards and servants to walk away leaving this matter only among the family members. Now, Manik, Cabir, Harshad, Niyonika, Navya, and I were in the living room with a tense atmosphere. 

"Stop diverting the topic, Miss! I need solid proof, remember you are speaking with the Boss of your Empire. If you fail to prove your accusation within five minutes, I am going to banish you from the face of the earth." Manik's voice was serious but Harshad scoffed making Manik irritated as he took a deep breath. "It applies to everyone in this room who is supporting these accusations." 

I started getting weak and my head began to throb. Am I back to square one? All my efforts are in vain and Manik will surely kill me after this. I immediately remembered the remaining photos in his room. "You are done monster!" I ran to the bedroom and gasped at the sight in front of me. All the photos are burned to ashes. All the precious memories of his life are burnt and there is no coming back. 

All this just to boost his ego? Just to win an argument? 

"You can't handle everything happening around you, Nandini." I looked at Manik with my glossy eyes who came inside the room alone. "Trust me and stay back. You are not safe outside." 

I did not respond to him instead remembered all his words. His words about how he loves me and how he wants to kill me if I am found guilty of theft. All in one day and he expects me to believe him? The same monster who killed my family and wiped my existence. I have to appreciate his audacity in asking me to trust him as my guardian. He is such a monster!

Those photos are the only memory of his dead brother and father and he did not think twice to burn them so how can I trust this heartless man? He has no feelings yet and claims to love me? A tear rolled down my eye accepting that I lost once again to this cruel man. Why did even create hope in my heart only to get dejected every single time?

"Nandini," Harshad called me. "Why is it taking so much time?" He was about to step inside the bedroom but Manik's one glare made him stand outside the room. He spoke with me from there without stepping inside the room.

I noticed it and walked out of the room to stand with Harshad and Manik ran his fingers in his thick hair in frustration. How can someone treat their family like him?

"I don't have any evidence Harshad," I said in a low voice. By this time Niyonika, Navya, and Cabir followed and stood in front of the bedroom door. 

Navya had a satisfied smile on her face with my answer and immediately lowered her head in front of the top-ranked Boss. 

"My angel cupcake, she doesn't have any proof so why all this drama? We have this sweet girl, Nandini." She said hugging Navya and comforting her. 

Harshad shook his head and side-hugged me. "No, Mom. She is the real Nandini. I have my full trust in her." His words made me realize why Harshad is an angel and there was a confidence boost within me. 

"Stop touching her, bastard!" Manik yelled and pulled me to his side into the room. 

Niyonika gasped. "Manik, chose your words before speaking. He is your brother and a sensitive soul."

"How many times should I remind you to address me as Boss like everyone and not with my name?" Manik raised his voice at his mother and Harshad consoled her as she sobbed unable to bear the insulting treatment from her own son. "and you, Harshad, how are you believing this woman without any proof? Weren't you in America all these years? As said earlier, you are too innocent for this mafia world so step aside or else you have to face punishment for tampering with my reputation."

Everyone went quiet not wanting to anger Manik Malhotra and face the wrath. I stepped up to speak as I have my confidence restored inside me. "Well, you are wrong Mr. Manik Malhotra. He has proof against you and will bring your truth out." I looked at Harhsad and gave him an encouraging look to speak but he stayed mum due to the fear of his brother. 

I took the initiative and faced Manik. Everyone needs to know about how he burnt my mansion. In fact, Harhsad saw my mansion burnt to ashes instead of collapsing due to an earthquake like other women said. This alone is enough to prove my identity. "Harshad has proof. He saw everything with his own eyes. He went to my..." I was interrupted by Harshad in between my words not letting me complete. 

"Navya told me the truth!" Harshad said crossing my words. 

When did that happen?

"Harshad, what are you saying? I was speaking about the time you visited my ..." I was once again interrupted by him.

"Let me tell the truth, Nandini." He placed his hand above mine and Manik made frustrating noise once again. "Mom, this woman is a maid at Nandini's house. She took her position in greed and to make us idiots. She herself confessed everything to me and that's how I came to know the truth."

"Mr. Malhotra, what are you saying? I have never said anything like that to you. I am the real Nandini who loves you with all my heart." Navya tried to hold him but he stepped back.

"Stop playing tricks! You clearly knew I am from America who knew nothing about my mafia family and manipulated me. But guess what, the truth does not hide itself." Harshad pointed his finger at Navya who was sobbing uncontrollably. 

"Harshad what are you saying?" Niyonika questioned. 

"Yes, Ma. It's the truth. All I have done was to listen to you and accept the woman you chose but I have been played with my feelings, Ma. I got cheated and betrayed. She is not the one my father chose for me instead she is just a maid." Harshad sobbed into his mother's arms. 

Navya held Niyonika's arms and hugged her. "Ma, please help me. I love Mr. Malhotra a lot. I think that vile woman has planned something against me. Please trust me." Navya was pushed to the floor by Niyonika.

"How dare you touch the queen? You are a lowlife! I can't believe I gave you all the luxuries all these days and you turned out to be a bloody manipulator." Niyonika held Navya by her hair in her fist and Navya yelled in pain. 

"Ma, please don't treat me like a stranger. I can't live with the thought of being away from you, my family." Navya cried falling on Niyonika's feet. 

"Shut up, you low life." Niyonika kicked Navya with her feet. "You don't deserve to eat the same food as my servant and you dare to step into the mansion. You have done a grave mistake and now you have to pay for it all your life." She called the guards and they appeared here in a few seconds. "Throw her in the dungeon and make sure she doesn't see the sunlight in her life. She must be whipped with a thorn whip every day 50 times. Starve her till death and finally burn her alive." 

Navya held both Niyonika's and Harshad's feet together. "Please, do not push me away. You are the only family left for me. I have always seen you as the mother I wanted all my life, a smart and strong woman." She turned towards Harshad. "You are my everything, Mr. Malhotra. You can't throw me away just because I don't match the name. All it matters is the love we shared." 

Harshad freed himself from her hold and his mother once again came to his rescue. "Don't touch my Son, you witch. Get the hell out of the mansion. If there is a chance I want to burn my hands for touching a person like you." 

Navya stood up with tears in her eyes and faced Harshad. "Won't you say anything, Mr. Malhotra? The love, and memories all just vanished just because I am a nobody? Is that all?" Harshad did not face her and stood silent. "What about our b..." She was cut off in between her sentence.

Harshad held Navya's jaw tightly in his hold preventing her from speaking anything. "Do not take my name from your dirty mouth. And stop dreaming about a fairytale life. You are just a maid and nothing more. You will stay a maid and that's the truth."

She covered her ears unable to hear harsh words from the love of her life. "At least, think about our b..." 

This time Harshad held her neck in his fist and squeezed it. "I will kill you if you utter any more words from your disgusting mouth." 

I gasped in horror at his behavior. I understand they are hurt by the fact that Navya has lied to them but being violent like this is not an excuse. She doesn't deserve such treatment. No matter how much she has hurt me she is the only person who has a bit of connection with my family. 

"Harshad, please stop. You are hurting her." I said but he did not stop. Navya's eyeballs were going up and almost lost consciousness.

"No, Nandini dear, she is a cheater. She deserves this punishment." Niyonika said patting my hair. 

I took a step back from everyone. "No. Nobody deserves such punishments." I said to Niyonika and faced Harshad. "Please leave her. I am telling this as your would-be wife, Harshad." 

I heard a glass shattering behind me and there is no need for an explanation about who did it. 

...

Precap

How is the update?

Nandini announced herself as Harshad's wife and I am gagging with disgust. 

Oh my Harshad and Niyonika are so violent! 

What shall we do with Navya?

Next update target 100+ comments.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

364K 17.7K 40
Manik Malhotra invested each second of his life making money as for him it was the key to dominance and power...a man with a brain bit no emotions! N...
177K 6K 17
Nandini's dream job went at stake when the model for the photo shoot ran away. In the moment of stress and panic while she was walking aimlessly on t...
1.1K 52 22
A tale of two sorrowful souls who crossed paths due to a trivial coincidence. His eyes will forever ravish her, his lips will leave eternal marks an...
323K 23.7K 81
1st runner up in The Sapphire Awards.👑 Nandini Murthy. What should be said about her? An angel in the human face? A devoted daughter, a loving sist...