The music in him

Bởi bubbly_writter

♪ꨄ♫ꨄ♪ 𝙰 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝙳𝚎𝚔𝚞 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 ℕ𝕠 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜 𝔸𝕌 Izuku Midoriya was a sunshine, a ray of light to w... Xem Thêm

-A special introduction-
-Secrets-
- Stalkers -
- Welcome to the band -
- Friends -
- Am I Gay Quiz -
- Secrets -
- Trust -
- running after you -
- sing with us -
- Past -
- Dream -
- Amusement park -
- Alcohol -
- Kimono shopping -
- Turn of events -
- Boyfriends -
- Back to school -
- Music Industry 101 -
- Goodbye -
- Epilogue -

- First time together -

1K 30 8
Bởi bubbly_writter

Izuku opened his closet and took out the old keyboard and put it on his bed with disgust. "Toshinori would be disappointed in me." He sighs loudly as he looked at the keys that were covered in dust.
"Shit, couldn't you at least clean it? It's kinda sad." Katsuki points out looking at it with a scold.
"No seriously? I didn't notice." Izuku replies sarcastically and takes out a cloth from his drawer to clean it.
"We can buy you a new one if you want." Katsuki offers.
"No it's okay, I'll fix it up." He answers. He was actually secretly hoping that it would at least still be functional.

"Where do you think the cord could be?" Katsuki asks, not totally up to go through the whole room and get his hand on something he wasn't supposed to.

Izuku looks around and blinks a couple times.
"Maybe in one of the drawers in my desk." He answers finishing up the dusting.

Katsuki goes and opens different drawers but before he could close one of them, a notebook catches his attention.
Compositions by Izuku Midoriya

He raises an eyebrow opening it and finding pages filled with partitions and lyrics.

Sometimes I think, I'm falling down
I wanna cry, I'm calling out
For one more try, to feel alive.

Before he could continue he looks back hearing a gasp. "Kacchan don't touch that!" Izuku orders trying to take it back but Katsuki holds it above his head, which Izuku couldn't reach.
"What? Aren't friends supposed to share secrets?" He asks mockingly.
"That's not the point here! Give it back, it's private!" Izuku orders trying to reach it.

"What about no." Katsuki smirks and Izuku felt panicked as this was his secret garden. It had everything he wrote and it was embarrassing if someone were to ask his opinion.
"Seriously, Kacchan this is mine! You can't just go through it without asking!" Izuku exclaims.

"Okay then, can I borrow it?" Katsuki asks.
"No!" Izuku answers quickly.
"Well, I asked, now I'm keeping it." He shrugs.
"WHat!? NO!" Izuku almost yells which alerted the two who were talking in the living room.

"Guys! Are you okay!?" Kirishima asks running to the room and seeing the blond hold something too high for Izuku to reach.

"Read this." Katsuki orders throwing the notebook to the red head.
"no! Please don't! It's old, it's embarrassing and bad!" Izuku pleads running to Kirishima but Bakugo holds him back by holding his hoodie.

"Bad my ass, we can easily modify it and it would be fucking awesome." Katsuki retorts harshly.

Kirishima opens it with Kaminari behind him. Izuku continued to try leaving Bakugo's grip, which came out useless seeing the two nod in agreement.
"No wonder your All Might's student, you're amazing at everything!" Kaminari exclaims happily which made Izuku freeze.
"Wait, you're telling me you like it?" He asks startled.

"Yeah, if you don't mind, it would be nice to work with them for futur releases." Kirishima suggests which made the freckled teen want to cry.

"But I don't think it's a good idea, it doesn't fit what you usually perform." Izuku points out.

"You should look at what BakuBro writes, your styles could very well combine, plus the reason we're stuck on what we do is because we need someone that can actually sing, we're good, unlike what we showed you last time, but not good enough for a whole song, so we pretty much just throw the ball to each other." Kirishima explains which kinda made sense to Izuku when he thought of it. There were lyrics but there was always long breaks where they could only play the instrumental.

"Oh.." Izuku mumbles trying to find an other excuse that could make sense. "Then umm.. I guess I don't mind but there are definitely some that I won't show you." Izuku says finally being given his notebook back.

"Why not?" Kaminari asks confused.
"Unless you want depressed songs about suicide and abandonment issues, we won't even mention it." Izuku jokes.

There was a loud silence as Izuku continued to find the cord.
"Found it!" He smiles facing the group who were standing there awkwardly. "Are you okay?" Izuku asks worried as he looks at them.
"We're okay! Are you!?" Kirishima asks snapping back to reality
"Of course I'm okay!" He chuckles.
"So being depressed is being okay?" Katsuki asks sarcastically.
"Oh the songs! Well, it's more like a on the moment where you just got told to kill yourself and you're completely alone at home so you're just like: Life sucks let's end it all! But it's not me who is depressed, just the intrusive thoughts." He says playfully, trying to make it seem more normal.

Izuku is brought in a tight hug between Kirishima and Kaminari. "Ehhh- Guys I'm okay really! It happens to everyone!" He laughs nervously.
"Who told you it was normal? Cause I sure as hell don't feel shit like that." Katsuki points out with a hint of annoyance.
Izuku blinks a couple times. "My old therapist, she told me that it was normal to feel negative things and that we just need to find positive ways to cope with it." Izuku answers truthfully.

"Mido, it happens to everyone to feel down but not to the point you want to kill yourself." Kaminari explains and Izuku hums as he thought about it.
"Well that makes more sense, I thought she meant it was like that for everyone." He thinks out loud going to his keyboard and plugging it in to make sure it still worked. "Good." He mumbles hearing the note he played resonate. He unplugs it putting the cord around his neck and holding the keyboard with one arm.
"Wait, Midobro, those are heavy, do you need help?" Kirishima offers watching the smaller boy carrying it.
"Mmh? Oh no it's alright, tho could you take the stand that's over there? Or else I won't be able to lock the door." Izuku asks and Kirishima agrees immediately.
"It should fit in my car with us." Kaminari says and Izuku tenses up a little.
"Kacchan is your house far?" Izuku asks nervously and he shakes his head no. "Okay, well, is it okay if I let you my keyboard so I walk? If not I'll carry it with me, it's okay." He asks with a small smile as they look at him confused.

"Why don't you come with?" The red head asks confused.
"Oh, me and transports are a big no." He says trying to make it sound humorous as he brought his forearms in an X.

Kaminari is the only one in the group not to make the links.
"No problem! BakuBro can walk with you so you know where to go!" Kirishima grins giving a discret wink to Katsuki.

"No it's okay! I have the address so I should be good!" Izuku smiles at them.
"I'm coming to make sure you actually come, you fucking idiot." Katsuki insists getting the hint of his best friend.
Izuku ends up nodding, not wanting to annoy the blonde since he looked in an weird mood. (That he didn't understand considering that he just met him and that he quite hard to read.)

Izuku was the last to leave the appartement before locking the door. They separated at the car as Izuku followed Katsuki unsure.
And Katsuki was wondering what the hell he was supposed to do. I mean, he apparently, according to google, has a crush on him, but he didn't search up how to act so your 'crush' likes you back.

But Katsuki doesn't want to be the one to do all the work, he wants Izuku to like him and to acknowledge him as a potential candidate without anyone telling him that he wants to sign up. But the more he thought about it, he realized it wasn't really possible.

"Umm Kacchan..?" Izuku asks trying to get his attention.
"What!?" Katsuki answers way more harsh then he intended to.
"Oh- Umm- Y-You k-keep sighing- and I'm j-just w-well." Izuku stammers. "I'm just making sure your okay." Izuku blurts out which made Katsuki feel that weird feeling in his chest again.
"I'm fucking fine." He answers annoyed.

Izuku nods picking up his pace seeing that the blonde was going faster. "Oh, also, could you show me what you write? Well, if it's true that our types of songs collide. Just curious and all. Tho you totally don't have to if you're uncomfortable I'd totally understand since even I am not always comfortable with it all." Izuku rambles which made Katsuki's eye twitch.

"My songs aren't depressed like yours don't compare your shit to mine." Katsuki defends offended, soon realizing that he should maybe be nicer with his crush. "But yeah, I'll show it to you as long as you show me yours." He grumbles looking away embarrassed doing a complete mood change.
"Really!?" Izuku asks with a smile plastered on his face.
"Don't get too full of yourself Nerd. You better not tell a soul." Katsuki warns playfully pushing his head away which made Izuku giggle.
"I won't!" He chirps happily.

Katsuki smirks proud of himself for making him smile.

♫♪♫

They arrive to see the yellow car of Kaminari parked in front of Katsuki's house. "Wow- are all of you rich or something!?" Izuku asks shocked by the size of the house.
"My parents are the head of a modelling agency, I guess you could say they have money." He shrugs.
"Ohhhh! Cool! Is that why you're so good in fashion?" Izuku asks with a beaming smile
"Nah, that's just natural talent." He smirks proudly making Izuku laugh as they got to the garage door and suddenly reality hits Izuku, he was suppose to play. Not just look or write notes on a piece of paper, but actually play.

"Oh I forgot something at home, I'll be back!" Izuku lies making Katsuki groan in annoyance.
"I told you not to fucking lie to me." Katsuki growls as he pulled Izuku over his shoulder and he couldn't help but notice how he was underweight.
"But I didn't lie! I forgot my ehhh.. super special magical talent that is actually not mine but a prerecorded thing so now I have to go get it to stay in the band." Izuku blurts out improvising the worst lie in the century that actually managed to make Katsuki burst out in laughters.
"Seriously!? That's the best you've got?" Katsuki mocks as he kicks the door open revealing the duo who were setting up. "We're here fuckers!" Katsuki announces as he slams the door shut.
"What happened for Mido to umm.. get a free lift?" Kaminari asks confused but amused.
Izuku pouts as Katsuki puts him back on the ground.
"Embarrassment." Izuku grumbles as he quickly goes to plug his stuff and testing it out.

Something he hated about this keyboard was that it was light keys, he always preferred weighted keys since he felt like he was playing on a real piano. But he was still grateful for it since it wasn't the cheapest gift for his mom to give.
"What do you mean embarrassment?" Katsuki teases as he went behind his own instrument. "Oh you mean how you're the worst fucking liar to exist." He mocks.

Kirishima and Kaminari look at each other confused. "And would we be honoured enough to know what you're talking about?" Kaminari manages to build up the courage to ask.

"No you won't." Katsuki responds nonchalantly which made them sign in discouragement. Izuku on the other hand, was still glaring at Katsuki. "Suck it up, don't lie to me if you don't want me to annoy you with it." The blonde mocks as he looked at the smaller male pouting and grumbling innocent insults.

Before they could say anything else a middle aged women swings the door open with a huge grin as she analyzed the room. "I KNOW YOU!" She yells pointing the greenette with an accusatory finger.
"You do?" He asks tilting his head in confusion.
"Of course! I take a coffee with your mom every now and then when our schedules match! I knew your name sounded familiar! You're Izuku! Inko's precious son!" She exclaims bringing the boy in a death grip.
"Ehhh- N-Nice to meet you?" He states almost more as a question.
"OMG! Even sweeter in real life!" She squeals pinching his freckled cheeks.

"Hag, let him the fuck go. We get it, he's cute, move on!" Katsuki scolds annoyed.
"So you agree he's cute?" Kaminari asks with a suggestive tone.
"HA!?" He yells. "I never fucking said that!" He defends clicking his tongue.

"Well, I'll let you boys practice! We'll have to take tea together Izuku dear! I want to learn more about you!" She smiles patting his cheeks, Izuku nods unsure of what reaction he should hold.
"Sweet boy." She hums as she left the room leaving an embarrassed Izuku and a laughing trio.

"I guess Mido has rizz with older generations too huh?" Kaminari teases resulting in Izuku becoming bright red in embarrassment.
"No! Kami that's just wrong on SO many levels!" Izuku cries making them laugh even more.
"Don't worry man, we're just teasing!" Kirishima smiles making Izuku chuckle.

Katsuki sighs as he watched the greenette shift his weight from one leg to an other anxiously as he tried to laugh, but Katsuki saw that he was uncomfortable.
"Come on idiots, we got things to do!" Katsuki orders harshly as he gave a quick glance at Izuku who sighed in relief.

"Hey, just umm.. I have literally no clue what to do." Izuku admits as he pressed a random key on his keyboard.

The group nodded. "I ask that loud ass teacher of ours and apparently you play by ear and from what I've seen you write. Correct?" Katsuki confirms.

"Yeah." He nods.
"Then do that, add your part and tell us if you want us to stop or have comments to add. Got that?" Katsuki asks looking at Izuku calmly. 
"Okay!" He chirps as he took out his notebook (that no one noticed he had) and a crayon ready to note anything.

And that's how their first practice as a full group began.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

53K 1.7K 24
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of malware attack. If you wish to read the origina...
31.1K 1.8K 13
highly requested 🌸💞 After publishing my chapter in my fifth book of Taylor imagines titled 'pregnancy with Taylor' I received comments and messages...
38.3K 1.2K 21
This is a story that takes place during one of my most favorite historical times: The Renaissance In this story, Izuku wants to become an aspiring sc...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...