๐’๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ง || ๐†๐—บ๐ค๐ฑ...

De mehhhtrin

"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง', ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ง." ... Mai multe

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
026
027
028
029

025

1.8K 116 41
De mehhhtrin

(i didnt proofread so if it don't make sense sorry)
!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏᵉ!!
𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟖 𝐀.𝐌.
——

"i-i just don't understand why she acts like this towards me." yamari cried out as he was held by kayden. "she doesn't love me anymore, kayden."

"i'm sure she loves you, mari. maybe she just doesn't know how to process everything yet. maybe all of you just need to sit down and talk about it." kayden tried to give yamari an explanation to it, but trying to comfort someone when you come from a place like him was hard.

"we used to be so close.. is there something wrong with me?" yamari asked.

"what?" kayden furrowed his eyebrows.

"i-is there something w-wrong with me?" he sniffled, wiping his face with his shirt.

"the fuck— no! ain't nothing wrong with you- , nothing has ever been wrong with you. yamari, look at me." yamari looked up at kayden with his tear stained face.

"you are who you are, yamari. and don't you ever try to change yourself just because someone doesn't like it. no matter who that someone is, stay true to yourself. you understand me?" yamari nodded his head as kayden wiped his face.

after a while, yamari eventually fell back asleep on kayden's chest. since kayden wasn't sleepy anymore, he just stayed up and watched tv. yamari's parents were still outside arguing about what happened. kayden then heard a car pulling off and a door slamming, guessing it was Mr. jackson coming back inside.

there were footsteps coming upstairs and a faint knock on the door. the door creaked open and in came mr jackson.

"is he okay?" mr jackson spoke lowly so he wouldn't wake yamari. kayden silently shook his head no.

"shit, man. aight i'll be back later, i gotta go run some errands." he sighed,

"aight." kayden mumbled, watching as the man left the room.

few hours later...

"kayden.." yamari mumbled, shaking the older awake. "where'd my dad go?"

"he went to go run some errands, baby. what you need?" kayden slurred as he scratched his eye.

"nothing, i'm about to go make something to eat. can you come with me?"

"yea, lemme go brush my teeth n shit." kayden nodded his head, sitting up.

"okayyy!" yamari smiled.

yawning, kayden stood up and walked into yamari's bathroom to brush his teeth. yamari decided to go ahead and make his way downstairs. as kayden was brushing his teeth, he checked his phone for any notifications.

looking through his imessage, he seen the basketball groupchat texting back and forth about practice @12. since the incident between kayden and kj, some of the team had been acting different towards kayden lately.

he really didn't give a fuck, he had all the offers he wanted, so he really didn't need them niggas at all. the only person he really fucked with anyways was dj. shaking his head, he grabbed his phone and called kaizen.

"hello?" kaizen mumbled groggily.

"got practice at 12, think you can drop me off?" kayden asked as he wiped his mouth.

"uhh, shit. yea, i gotchu'. let me know when to be onna way." kaizen spoke.

"ight, i love you. see you later."

"i love you too, du'." kaizen mumbled, hanging up the phone. kayden put his phone in his pocket and make his way out of the room. he walked downstairs to see yamari climbing onto the kitchen counter to reach the seasonings on top of the cabinet.

"baby, get down so i can help you. ion wantchu' fallin'." kayden said, walking up behind him and picking him up off the counter. he sat yamari down, then reaching up to grab what he was reaching for.

"thank you!"

"can i get a thank you kiss?" kayden smiled as yamari looked him like he was crazy before shaking his head . he then stood on his tippytoes and gave kayden a kiss on his lips.

"one mo'." kayden mumbled, bring his hands down to grip yamari's waist.

"nope, i gotta cook, and you have somewhere to be." yamari shook his head at him.

"i really don't even wanna go." kayden sighed, as he pulled himself on top of the counter.

"why not?"

"cause, they bitch asses be pickin' sides n' shit. they think cause me and kaizen beat kj nem' ass, we not the victims no more." kayden explained to yamari while he watched the younger crack some eggs into a bowl.

"okay, so what? fuck them." yamari shrugged.

"language..." kayden mumbled. their conversation was interrupted by someone entering the door, kayden hoping it was yamari's father. he really didn't feel like hearing his mom's mouth after the way she made her own son cry.

but, to his dismay. it was her. yamari look over at here, his mood changing immediately as they made eye contact. kayden looked between the two, wondering what was going to happen next.

"fucking disgusting.. you need to stay away from my son. he wasn't like this until he met you." mrs jackson pointed at kayden who looked at her with a bored expression on his face.

he was so sick of this bitch. he was waiting on the green light from yamari to cuss the bitch out.

"mom, stop.." yamari sighed.

"if yamari want me to leave, then i'll go." kayden told the women in a calm tone.

"yamari, tell him to—" she was interrupted by yamari.

"no, mom, he's not leaving. i don't want him to go." yamari said, causing his mothers mouth to drop. kayden smiled and that made her even madder.

"are you serious? this fucking thug and his druggie ass brother are going to ruin your life!" she yelled.

"don't talk about them like that, they have nothing to do with this. ma, why can't you just accept me? what makes it so hard?" yamari questioned her.

"i just don't understand how— or why you would even want to be with a boy! you're too young to understand that you're just going through a phase!" she stated, crossing her arms like she did something.

"what makes you think it's a phase? what if i have been like this my whole life?"

"you're just confused." she shook her head, clearly still in denial.

"i'm not confused, i know what i like and i like boys. i'm gay, a homosexual, or whatever you wanna call it. it is really all that hard to understand?" yamari was starting to realize that talking to her was just like talking to a brick wall.

"no, yamari. you are not gay!" she exclaimed.

"how you gon' tell me what i am?" yamari scrunched his face up in confusion.

"because you are my son and i know my son isn't a faggot!" she stomped her foot once.

"ma'am, i think y'all should just—" kayden wanted to try and reason with the lady. he was sick and tired of the yelling. she was honestly getting on his nerves.

"shut the fuck up! both of you are sick, sick as fuck!" ms jackson yelled at them as she stormed off upstairs. kayden paused for a moment.. looking down at yamari to see him trying to blink his tears away.

kayden took it upon himself to text kaizen to see if he could come pick them up. he felt like yamari needed a little time away from home, seeing as things were pretty crazy.

"tell ya dad we finna go. we'll stop and get breakfast, let's go get ready." kayden told yamari.

"okay.."

——

"where are you going, yamari?" ms jackson asked him as they walked towards the front door.

"i told dad where we were going, ask him if you wanna know." yamari brushed her off as he grabbed his phone charger.

"i don't have to ask that man shit! where the hell are you going?!" she yelled in his face, yamari walking around the lady unfazed.

"like i said, ask da. im not finna tell you since you hate me so much. if you don't like me then why you worried?" he mugged her.

"tuh, that's why he's not even your real father. ask him who his bestfriend was."

"what?"

"oh, nothing. go ask your dad since you wanna know so bad." she smiled, closing the door in their face.

"that bitch evil—" kayden started but was punched in his chest by yamari who was calling his father. "my bad.." he mumbled.

"hello?"

"dad are you really my dad?" yamari jumped straight to the point.

"what?— yes, i am yo' father, boy." mr jackson responded.

"why did mom say you weren't then? she said something about your bestfriend."

"hm.. don't worry bout' it son, i'll figure it out. we have to talk when i get home, ok?"

"okay.."

"i love you, text me when you're on the way back."

"i will and i love you too." yamari hung up just as kaizen skirted into the driveway.

"waddup fuck niggas!" kaizen yelled out the window, zyaire shaking his head at his lover. kayden and yamari laughed at him as they got into the car.

"aye li' nigga, what time you gotta be at practice?" kaizen asked, looking in the rear view mirror at kayden.

"they said 12, kinda don't even wanna go." kayden mumbled.

"y'all had fun at y'all li sleepover?" kaizen asked the two as he started driving. kayden squinted his eyes at his brother, feeling like he was tryna be funny.

"some like that, y'all had fun at y'all li movie date?" kayden shot back.

"hell yea, it was a nice movie. had a lotta jumpscares and stuff."

"you barely even w-"

"anyways, yamari, you good? seems like somethings bothering you." kaizen interrupted zyaire who was laughing at him. kayden looked over at yamari who shrugged his shoulders.

"you can tell them." yamari mumbled.

"his momma trippin' cause he like boys, i be catchin' strays man. how about she called me a thugggg." kayden said.

"thug? she ain't met kaizen?" zyaire asked, looking back at the younger.

"i'm not no fuckin' thug, i just got hood nigga tendencies. yo ass the real thug." kaizen mugged zyaire.

"this not about me—"

"okay, back to the topic at hand. she been being real rude to everybody." kayden interrupted him.

"and on top of that, she can't even give me a straight forward answer about why she feels that way. tammat some 'its jUsT a phAsE', the fuck?" yamari explained to the others.

"what yo' daddy say bout it?" kaizen asked.

"that's the crazy part, i thought he was the one who was gon' overreact but it's her. his ass said he already knew. she just in denial." yamari said.

"yea, that's all it is. i'll never understand why people act like that." kaizen mumbled. "what y'all tryna eat?" he asked them.

"waffle house." the others replied simultaneously.

"should've known.." he mumbled,

@waffle house

they all walked up to the restaurant, zyaire opening the door for everyone. once they were inside they took the booth to the far right. as they were waiting to order, they talked about random things.

"i'm not scary looking, i just got tattoos." zyaire tried to defend himself.

"and you kinda big." kaizen added on.

"you do look intimidating." yamari said.

"look like a drug dealing criminal who kills people." kayden mumbled.

"ion do that.. nomo." zyaire shook his head at them, ignoring the way they snapped their heads too look at him.

"nomo?!" yamari and kayden gasped causing the others to laugh.

"y'all funny as hell." kaizen chuckled.

the bell above the door dinged making everyone look over at it. in walked some of the basketball team. dj, jason, mike, and darrien.

"waddup, kay." dj spotted kayden at the booth. he walked over to dap him up.

"wassam." kayden's eyes were on darien as he dapped dj up. he seen darien staring at yamari who was purposely avoiding eye contact with him.

"you good, bruh?" dj asked kayden.

"yea, i'm good. you ready fa the game friday?" kayden nodded his head.

"hell yea, man. ion know if coach gon let me in though. he still trippin' bout my knee." dj sighed, pointing at his knee brace.

"crippled ahh." kayden mumbled.

"fuck you." dj chuckled as he flipped the boy off before walking away. back to where his other teammates were.

"you fuckin' with the opps." kayden heard jason say as dj walked back over to them.

"mmcht, nigga you don't got no fuckin' opps. i bet yo ass don't even know how to spell it." kayden mugged jason as he sat back down beside yamari.

"who was talkin' to you?" jason mugged kayden back.

"i'ma see you in practice." kayden waved him off, kaizen shaking his head.

"yo ass bet' not get into another fight." kaizen warned his younger brother as he ate his waffle. "been gettin' into too many."

"i know yo ass ain't talkin'." zyaire mumbled.

"nigga who side you posed' to be on?" kaizen mugged him.

"my fault."

"ian gon' beat his ass." kayden said, taking a bite of his grit bowl with extra cheese and extra sausage.

(a/n- that's my order, i want some waffle house so bad💔💔💔💔)

"don't beat nobodies ass." kaizen mumbled. "who else ass you wanna beat?"

"darien." yamari told them.

"what he do?" zyaire asked him.

"he freaky as hell. tryna fuck with mari n shit. he up to sum, i just wanna beat his ass before he can even get close to doing whatever he tryna do." kayden shrugged.

"i'm finna set yo ass up an appointment with ms. alinda."  kaizen shook his head at kayden, seeing that he wasn't really thinking.

"that's fine. i'ma still beat his ass." kayden shrugged.

"if you beat his ass i'ma beat yo' ass, how bout dat?" kaizen mugged his younger brother.

"but what if he say some to me?"

"ignore it, dooda." kaizen said. "but if he hit you, that's a whole different story." he then added on.

"i want him to." kayden nodded his head as he scraped the bottom of his bowl.

"yo big ahh." kaizen mumbled.

after they were done eating, zyaire insisted on paying and they started to leave out. as they made it outside, darien called yamari's name.

"oop" kaizen and zyaire mumbled as they continued their walk to the car. kayden and yamari stayed back to see what darien wanted.

"what?" yamari asked him, leaning onto kayden who had his arm wrapped around his neck.

"i was wondering if you was gon come out and see me friday?" darrien asked as he tried to ignore kayden's whole existence.

"i already told you—" yamari was then interrupted by darrien.

"man, fuck him." darrien waved kayden off, kaydens eyes almost bucking out of his head.

"fuck who?" kayden tilted his head as he looked around the parking lot, trying to see who that was directed to.

"you nigga!" darrien yelled, obviously trying to cause a scene.

"come on, yamari." kayden mumbled, ready to walk away before he whooped somebody's ass.

"he don't have to go with yo' ass. yamari, tell him—"

"damn, people always tryna tell me what the fuck to do. leave me the fuck alone. it's too early in the morning, shit." yamari mumbled, walking away and dragging kayden with him.

———————————

!‼️excuse any mistakes ‼️!

Q&A

whatchu' think?
a lil filler chapter, things are about to get messy.
what is yamari's mom talkin boutttt???

30+ comments for update
2583 words

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

105K 1.4K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
504K 984 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
287K 13.5K 62
แ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ +แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€’แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€กแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€…แ€ถแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€’แ€ซแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€•...
88.2K 197 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni