Our last semester together

由 ohmmydimples

Ohm and Fluke are academically rival since their teenage years. Fluke always wanted to take the top one ranki... 更多

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 4

75 5 1
由 ohmmydimples

"Flukieee!"

I search for the person who called me and my eyebrows automatically arched when I saw Emi. She called me 'Flukie'?!

I ignore her and just start walking. A few seconds later I heard a footsteps and she's already beside me.

"Did you have a good sleep?"

"Hi Emi, I do have a good sleep. How about you?"

"I also have a good sleep! The only person who doesn't have that is that giant man."

Emi point something or someone from the beach. I saw Ohm sitting on the sand watching the Sun rise.

"Do you know that he slept outside? I saw him last night at the hammock in front of the window of our room, drinking. I thought after he finished his drink he's going to bed but when I woke up at the middle of the night he's still there."

I look at him once again. He's not in his usual self. Being a sad boi doesn't suit a demon like him.

"I don't, I slept early and I woke up at 7."

"Oh. You must be tired from all the stuff last night. Good thing today they gave us a day to relax before the competition but I still need to review cause I feel like I already forgot everything we discussed!"

She did a fake sob and I just laughed at her. Later that night they announced that they will gave us a free day today for us to enjoy the beach and of course to relax for a bit.

I tap Emi's back. "Don't pressure yourself Emi. You got this!"

She gave me a smile and nod like a child.

"Thanks Fluke. Do you want to grab breakfast together?"

"Oh nah, I'm not yet hungry. You can go now Emi I'll just see you later?"

"Sure! See you around!"

We bid our goodbye. I look at the spot where he is and start walking in that direction.

"I didn't lock the door last night." I lie. I sit next to him and he look at me, I can see how tired he looks. He didn't sleep at all.

"You should lock it people might go to your room and steal something."

"Or maybe you should also sleep there because it's OUR room. You can say if you don't want to share a room with me so I can tell the hotel about it and move me with different room."

"No. Just stay there. It's safer."

"Yeah it's safer than the hammock you try to slept in. Sleep in the room later, I wont lock the door again."

I stand and ready to leave when I stop and look back at him

"and don't drink! you can't even handle beer."

I left him there and went to our room to take a shower so I can eat my breakfast.

After I took a shower I went outside to grab my breakfast. It was just a simple bread and coffee. I don't want to eat a lot since I'm going to try a lot of water activities.

"Nong Fluke!!"

"P'Singto! I was just about to call you!"

"Really? Good thing I found you here. Are you having your breakfast?"

He sit next to me. "Yes Phi. I just eat bread and coffee since I'm going to try those water activity!"

"Really? That must be fun!"

"Hmm! Oh, you wanna join Phi? I wanna try paddle boarding!"

"Really? Sure, I guess. I don't have anything to do."

I made my celebratory dance in my head. I'm going paddle boarding with Phi!!!

"Oh! Nong Ohm! Come here!"

I wasn't done with my celebration when I heard P'Singto called the old monkey

I gave him a death glare and he just smirk at me. I don't like that smirk.

"Hi Phi. How's your stay?"

"Great! The staff in our hotel are very friendly. How about you? Did you already find something interesting?"

I roll my eyes. Eww this boys!

He just laughed about it "I'm having a great time here Phi. I love the sea and the sky is so beautiful here."

I didn't know trying to sleep outside is fun.

"C'mon Ohm! Go and find someone, you're already in the right age to have a girlfriend."

"Nah, I'm good. What's your plan today Phi?"

"Oh! Me and Fluke will try paddle boarding, wanna come with us?"

"NO!" I scream without thinking. Not with him!!

"Sure. I don't have anything to do." he gave me a smirk

"Great! I'll go change my clothes, let's meet later here!"

When P'Singto is already out of sight, I gave the old monkey a glare

"Seriously? Why don't you just do your own thing?"

"Well, it's fun to do things with friends."

"We're not friends!"

"Me and P'Singto are friends but if you really don't want me to go, you can tell him that since he's the one who ask me."

Why I'm still arguing with him? He always find a way to annoy me.

I pay for my food and ready to leave.

"Where are you going?"

"I will enjoy the few moments of me being away from you."

He just chuckled and nod. I left him there and went to "our" room to change and calm myself. I need a lot of energy, that man will drain me!

While I was choosing my shirt, my phone rang and I saw my mother's name on it. I answered it immediately. 

"Hello, Ma?"

"Hi darling, how's your stay there?"

"We're doing good Ma, we have a one free day before the competition. Why?"

"Nothing just checking. How's Ohm? I wish he's handling everything well especially his father is away from them now."

"What do you mean Ma? Something happen?"

Getting curious is really bad

"He didn't tell you? His Mom was diagnosed with cancer, they just discovered it a few weeks ago I think?"

I was shocked for a few minutes before I heard my Mom calling my name on the other line

"You still there?"

"Yes Mom, did Tita Kat told you about it?"

"Yes. She went here last night and told me everything. She's worried about Ohm will just keep everything to himself."

Well apparently, yes. That old monkey!

"I'll talk to him Mom. Don't worry I'll help him."

"Just don't push him to much darling. You always fighting so much better if we just help them lowkey? Just be there for him. Okay?"

I guess that's much better.

"Yeah sure Mom."

"Okay. I'll go now, I was just checking on you. Enjoy the free day and don't stress too much about studies. Love you darling. Bye."

"Bye Mom."

That was a lot of a one call.

My phone ring again and I got a text from P'Singto

P'Singto: Fluke? We're already here. Let's go!

Me: Okay, just give me a minute.

I leave our room and went straight to them. I saw them talking and when I got closer and saw me they stand up and prepare to leave.

I look at him and I finally notice his eye bags, he also got thinner from last month.

I didn't notice everything back then since I was just focus on beating him.

I went to him.

"I'm gonna kill you if you don't sleep in our room later."

He gave me questioning look and I just run to the side of P'Singto.

Sorry old monkey, it's not my fault that the only language we both speak is fighting.

-

🍓: The slow update continues as I try to figure my life. 🥹😆

Thank you for reading my story! Have a wonderful July, Myblues. 💙

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

I Do. 由 G3

同人小说

117K 4.2K 47
It's a story of Two boys who hate eachother with guts but because of Promise between two people they had to get married. What will happen when they g...
39.1K 1.9K 46
"If you truly love the person from your heart, But he never feel the same as you . He only used you as a tool to make his love jealous . What will...
641 3 25
Just imagine your a girl who got bullied from your old highschool and was transfer to another school because the bullying was really bad and when you...
560 34 9
The campus of Silver Crypres University or (SCU) was buzzing with excitement as the new school year was about to start. All the students were eager t...