๐‹๐”๐‚๐Š๐˜ ๐‚๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐‚๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐...

Por mxonliet

"๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™„ ๐™†๐™‰๐™Š๐™’ ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€?" โ•ฐโ”€ Love so pure can only bring naรฏve decisions. The reason is so clea... Mais

๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐‹๐”๐‚๐Š๐˜ ๐‚๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐‚๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐๐‚๐„
i | The hardest
ii | time

iii | to say

230 14 8
Por mxonliet

December 13, 2022

It has been a week since Baro was admitted into the hospital. The injury that was once there soon healed and the energetic black haired male was more than ready to get back in the field.

"Clean faster Mr. Hassle man."

Baro scolds Nagi who was daydreaming beside the window.

The three boys were cleaning the room as their friend was about to be discharged(This was mostly Baro's idea).

The black haired fellow wanted everything to be neat and clean to show his appreciation to the nurses and staff. Although he looks intimidating, he has quite the good values.

Nagi however, wasn't so fond of this idea.

'It's his room, why do I have to help him clean it..'

He wasn't much of a social person so he wouldn't understand the basic concept of 'helping other friends'. He doesn't like doing chores either so he really didn't want to be there.

Nagi just wants to go home.

꒰ ♡♡♡ ꒱

"Hey, are you really just gonna sit there?"

Isagi asks as he sweatdrops at his lazy friend.

Nagi was sitting on the ground outside Baro's room playing Jenshin impact. He really didn't like cleaning so he would rather sit outside and play games(also because Baro kicked him out).

"Atleast sit in a chair.."

With no reply from the white haired male, Isagi gives up and decides to help Baro finish up.

꒰ ♡♡♡ ꒱

Nagi taps his phone frantically as he gets ambushed by random enemies in the game. Nagi has been playing for atleast 30 minutes so his back was screaming for help.

Sitting down on hard concrete floor and slouching to focus on the game was a terrible and uncomfortable position. Nagi's limbs were in the brink of dying and it was sure to inform Nagi.

He had no choice but to stand up and sit down in a chair as the raven haired boy recommended.

Nagi winced as he stretched out his legs(The same legs that were about to go numb if he hadn't moved). After stretching and fixing his posture, Nagi walks towards the nearby chair.

The chair was found just beside room 203 and 202. As he looks towards the direction of the chair, Nagi can't help but to notice a room standing out to him.

Room 205

It immediately reminded him of the purple haired boy. It has been a day since their soccer watch game together. Nagi remembered it vividly like a mother to it's child's antics.

For some reason, Nagi thought of Reo as a flower.

It needs gentle love and care for it to bloom and be healthy. He thought that if he becomes closer to Reo, the purple haired boy would become more comfortable with him. It satisfied and confused him at the same time.

Nagi didn't understand why he wants Reo's approval so badly..

"We're done Nagi!"

A call from his raven friend broke Nagi out of his daze.

He noticed that the game he was just playing was completely ignored after reminiscing about Reo. As well as the fact that he had just sat down and was called to go back to Baro's room(he was not happy).

Although reluctant, Nagi stands up and took his last glance at the last room in the second floor hallway. Nagi wondered if he would ever be back there again...

The trio exit the hospital after thanking the nurses in charge of Baro. The black haired male finally got out of the white building.

He inhaled and exhaled the air around him as if he was an inmate that had just finished their sentence in prison.

"Now that Baro's out. You guys wanna go eat something nice?"

Isagi suggests as he chuckles at Baro's exaggerated expression. The suggestion took the attention of both of the boys in front of the raven haired fellow.

"I'll have meat!"

"No thanks."

The two contradicting replies made Isagi sweatdrop once again at the different preferences but he understands that the two friends beside him are polar opposites.

On the other hand, Baro looked irritated at Nagi.

'How can someone decline such invitation, especially with food?'

Baro had thought but before he could reprimand the white haired boy, Isagi decided to step in.

"Alright then, me and Baro are gonna go eat. See you Nagi!"

Isagi quickly dismissed the uprising quarrel by dragging Baro before he can say anything.

The two boys leave Nagi and their bickering died down as they grew farther away from him. The said man stayed silent the whole time as he looks at his friends at the distance.

He mumbles a quiet thanks to Isagi and soon left his spot to finally go home.

꒰ ♡♡♡ ꒱

The glass wall fogged up as the vapor of hot water was condensating on the transparent landscape. Nagi took a shower as soon as he got home.

He had planned to sleep afterwards.

Nagi gets out of the bathroom and dries his hair with a towel. After drying up his hair, he immediately bounced on the bed and laid on it with his head on a pillow.

He took the phone that was sitting on top of the bed table. Nagi uses his phone a lot but doesn't go on social media that much.

He uses his phone primarily for video games and communications but when he does go to social media platforms he just scrolls through game related topics.

Which is what he was doing.

Nagi scrolled down his phone to check if there was anything new in the game he was playing. Sadly, he didn't find anything new.

Nagi was about to shut his phone down and sleep but a sudden notification sound woke him up.

He didn't expect the sender of the text to message him at such an hour nor did he expect them to text him in the first place.

'Reo Mikage'

It wrote as the sender. Unconsciously, Nagi broke a smile as he sees the name.

Nagi clicks on the notification pop up with no hesitation. Their conversation soon began.

Reo Mikage

Reo Mikage : Heyy u awake?👀
sent. 9:59pm

yeah : Nagi Seishirou
what's up? : Nagi Seishirou

Reo Mikage : nothing. I was just having trouble sleeping and I got bored

Reo Mikage : sorry, am I bothering you?

not really : Nagi Seishirou

Reo Mikage : anyways, are you free tomorrow?

Besides grinding, I'm mostly not busy so yeah : Nagi Seishirou

Reo Mikage : lol
sent. 10:06pm

Reo Mikage : well, I was wondering if you'll come to the hospital again..
sent. 10:08pm

Reo Mikage : we can talk about soccer and all that. There's even a field here.

Reo Mikage : If you want to obviously..

Nagi chuckles at the shy invitation. He doesn't mind the request coming from the purple haired male. He sympathizes Reo.

Nagi doesn't know much about him but the mere thought of staying in the hospital for so long can easily be seen as something pitiful.

'and lonely.' Nagi adds.

Sure. I'm also curious about whether you're a soccer fanatic or just a really good player. : Nagi Seishirou
sent. 10:10pm

Reo Mikage : I'm definitely not a soccer fanatic 😂

Reo Mikage : Then, see you tomorrow?

Yeah. cya tmrw : Nagi Seishirou

Reo Mikage : alright. Goodnight Nagi :)

goodnight : Nagi Seishirou
seen. 10:13pm

Nagi turns off his phone and returns it to the table. He positions himself comfortably to rest for the day.

He had a feeling that he will have the greatest sleep of all time..

꒰ ♡♡♡ ꒱

© mxonliet

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

1.1M 61.5K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
97.6K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
393K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
365K 21.9K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...