Supercut ✭ HOBIE BROWN

Von shewantsrev3nge

'Cause in my head (In my head, I do everything right). When you call (When you call, I'll forgive and not fig... Mehr

VOLUME I 🕷 Coolest Place in the World

I've been the archer / I've been the prey

125 4 5
Von shewantsrev3nge

In my head, I play a supercut of us / All the magic we gave off / All the love we had and lost / And in my head / The visions never stop / These ribbons wrap me up / But when I reach for you, there's just a supercut

SUPERCUT

( "Persephone Writes a Poem" by Karese Burrows, Vivienne Westwood, "A Primer for the Small Weird Loves" by Richard Siken )

She closes her eyes. He probably won't come back, she thinks. Or he will, differently. What they have now they can never have back again. But for her, the pain of loneliness will be nothing to the pain that she used to feel, of being unworthy. He brought her goodness like a gift and now it belongs to her. Meanwhile, his life opens out before him in all directions at once. They've done a lot of good for each other. Really, she thinks, really. People can really change one another.
"You should go," she says. "I'll always be here. You know that."

Normal People Sally Rooney

MY TONGUE, THE DAGGER AT YOUR JUGULAR. MY LOVE, THE SWORD AT YOUR BOSOM. WHICH DO YOU WANT?

🐈‍⬛

      Juno could barely tell where she ended and where Black Cat started.

     Frayed edges, like the loose ends of a childhood sweater. That was all she was. She couldn't see herself as anything else: every time she looked in a mirror her aunt's face would be staring back at her. Juno had high expectations to live up to.

     Felicia Hardy was nothing short of perfect. A blonde bombshell. A jewel thief ever since her sixteenth birthday. She had never been caught; nobody wanted to catch her. She was the talk of London, everybody was obsessed with Black Cat. She was the anonymous, almighty cat burglar that had everyone in the criminal underworld wrapped around her manicured pinky finger. 

... Until she got caught.

     A couple of months before her arrest, Felicia got sick (or that's what she told Juno and her parents). With a new job on the horizon for her father, they packed up their lives in Australia and moved across the globe. Felicia was sick, or at least she looked it. Hair thinning and dull, eyes sunken in, spine sticking out of the thin skin on her back. Now that Juno looks back on it, it should have been easy to tell that it was a ploy.

     The Raft was a bleak and dark place, which was what Juno had discovered when she visited Felicia. Her aunt didn't look sick anymore, but tired. She still smiled and laughed at Juno's small quips and had that spark of affection in her blue eyes (the ones Juno had inherited), but it was dim. 

     Felicia was talking in code. She always was. She was telling Juno about how a man named Robert Paine would be picking her up from school from now on, although Felicia had never picked Juno up before.

    A week after that visit, a package came in the mail from "Black Fox" (who Juno later discovered was Robert Paine). Inside the beige paper wrapping, was what could only be recognized as Felicia's suit... the Black Cat costume. Underneath that, was a letter. It sat in a black envelope, with red sticky tape keeping it closed. A goodbye letter, a suicide note. Felicia Hardy was dead.

     Juno Hardy was sixteen when she stole her first diamond. Hobie Brown was sixteen when he got bitten by that damned spider.

Maybe there is no start or end. The end of Felicia. The start of Juno. It's all the same.

As Described / JUNO HARDY "THE BLACK CAT"

Am I living an illusion? I wanna runaway, runaway, runaway. I feel like I'm losing control. Maybe I should let myself go... 'Cause this is so predictable!! Is there something that I'm missing? My walls are caving in. I can't hear what you are saying; I'm afraid of giving in!!

RUNAWAY Mars Argo

Juno Felicia Hardy. Nineteen Years Old. The Archer & The Prey. ENTP. 9w8. Love letters / Suicide notes. April Twentieth. Aries Sun, Gemini Moon, Pisces Rising. Your quiet afternoon crush.

As Described / HOBIE BROWN "SPIDER-MAN/PUNK"

Why is the bedroom so cold? You've turned away on your side. Is my timing that flawed?? Our respect runs so dry, yet there's still this appeal that we've kept through our lives. But love, love will tear us apart again!! Love, love will tear us apart again!!

LOVE WILL TEAR US APART Joy Division

Hobart Tiger Brown. Nineteen Years Old. God Save The Queen! ESTP. 8w7. Sweet thing I watch you (burn away). December Fourteenth. Sagittarius Sun. Leo Moon. Scorpio Rising. I am loved / I would sleep naked / Next to you naked.

As Described / TAMARA BLAKE "IRON CAT"

Tamara Justine Blake. Twenty Years Old. The Last Gun On Earth. ISTP. 2w3. Nolite te bastardes carborundorum. February Twenty-Seventh. Pisces Sun. Leo Moon. Gemini Rising. You know I am your wound.

As Described / Elizabeth & Nicholas Hardy
As Described / Felicia Hardy "The Black Cat" (Earth-138)
As Described / Robert Paine "Black Fox" (Earth-138)
As Described / Peter B. Parker (Earth-138)
As Described / Mary Jane Watson (Earth-138)
As Described / Harry Osborn "Green Goblin" (Earth-138)
As Described / Wade Wilson "Deadpool" (Earth-138)

&&

As Depicted / SPIDER-VERSE

We're gettin' high now because we're older
Me myself, I like diamonds
My baby, crimson and clover

Oh God, I miss you on my lips
It's me, your little Venice bitch

TACO TRUCK X VB Lana del Rey

     🐈‍⬛ so much drama in this fic... so much post-teenage angst... so much bisexuality... so many empty promises... so much love... so much anger... so much sadness. yeah this is gonna be fun!!!!!!

     🐈‍⬛ juno is so messy i love her sm. in love with two people at once, trying to juggle being a cat burglar, UNIVERSITY, and being a model for her parents company, still grieving over her aunt, SO SELF DESTRUCTIVE, and trying to deal with hobie's multiversal traveling. (FYI: tamara is juno's ex!!! ik in the comics tamara is felicia's gf but like... just ignore that)

     🐈‍⬛ also show of hands: who thinks felicia is ACTUALLY dead? not for any reason tho lol :P totally not....

     🐈‍⬛ juno.... she's so soft but she's not a malleable thing... robert tries his hardest to push her into this mold of being a hateful thing; and it works... but she seeps through the cracks... a lover girl.... tamara... the knife of the two.... shiny, pristine and perfect.... killing machine because it's all she knows..... okay i'm going crazy!

     🐈‍⬛ juno is soooooo sombra-coded like... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og5-Pm4HNlI all the sombra scenes r so her

     🐈‍⬛ peep the car seat headrest reference in hobies description :3

     🐈‍⬛ tamara and hobie both having leo moons.... yeah juno has a type! also hobie is a sagittarius because i SAY SOOOOOOO

     🐈‍⬛ tamara and juno are kinda giving riley and ellie tbh

     🐈‍⬛ ignore the fact that juno is kinda a self insert SHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

     🐈‍⬛ Supercut is inspired by "Melodrama" by Lorde (obviously!!!),  lots of Alex G's discography, "Normal People" written by Sally Rooney, "When The Sun Hits" by Slowdive, Margaret Attwood's writing, "Letters to Milena" written by Franz Kafka, and "Nana" by Ai Yazawa. 

     🐈‍⬛ Supercut will include Canon Typical Violence, Recreational Drug and Alcohol Use, Blood and Gore, Mentions of Previous Abuse, Murder, Death, Mentions of Child Soldiers, Mentions of Grieving, Strong Language, Descriptions of Weapons (Knives, Guns, etc.), and Sexual Content.

     🐈‍⬛ Supercut is dedicated to westoffice and brooke <333 love you guys MWAAAAH MWAH MWAH!!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2M 29.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.8M 108K 41
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
526K 33.4K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
1.8M 99.2K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...