ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ (heavy ed...

Por nomoresumma

just read... Más

简介章
十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十

4K 151 67
Por nomoresumma

Phoenix, Arizona
Sharina Bahía Luna Baptiste

"Bebé, bring the tacos here, please." my mother instructed.

My mom, Taurus, and I are seated at the table currently having dinner.

I sighed, slowly picking up the platter of tacos and putting it in front of my mother. She grabbed them and immediately put them in her mouth.

"Ma, slow down, they not going nowhere." I sighed rolling my eyes at her childish antics.

Lately, life's been arduous, my family has been nagging me about picking a college.

My mother wants me to attend the highest academic college yet she wants me to stay here in Arizona so I don't leave her on her own.

Ora wants me to attend the same college she will attend because 'we're family'. I honestly don't know what goes through Ora's head but like I always say 'she's crazy'.

And Taurus could honestly could care less, as long as I'm getting my education and not dropping out, he doesn't care.

Sometimes I wish more people were like him. He is unbothered about everything and he doesn't pry into my business and for that, I am grateful.

All the stories I hear about step-dads and how they try to force the 'Man of the House' title, he doesn't do that at all. He also never made me call him 'dad' which I am also grateful for.

"Bahaí, if you don't touch ya food I'm going to take it. Eat." My mother said, once again nagging.

Choosing not to respond I reach for my tacos, rice, and beans. This is such a basic ass meal but it's enjoyable.

After I have the right portion of food on my plate I dig in. Silence engulfed the dining room, we were so focused on our food that we forget we were all in the room together.

That was until my mama opened her fat ass mouth.

"Bahía, you forgot to tell me, how was that brunch you had a few days ago?" she said looking up at me with knowing eyes.

"It was okay. The food was good." I said keeping it short not wanting to tell much.

"That's not what I heard." She mumbled in her mother tongue, sipping on her Sangria.

Putting down my food and looking at her I say "What did you hear mamá?" I asked, already knowing what she was about to say.

"Your tía told me that you met some wonderful girls and they told you to come to the college and do cheerleading. What did you say?" she said mixing her rice and beans.

"I said that I'll think about it. You know I don't do sports mamá." I said in irritation.

"Well, you can at least try. In my world cheerleading isn't even really a sport and Ora will be there." she voiced with a mouthful of food. I scrunched my face up in disgust.

"I also heard that you left an item of yours there, have you gotten it back? Is it something of mine?"

"No Ma, I haven't gotten it back. They were supposed to text me to return it." I said, forgetting about my missing belonging.

"Well, you need to get your shit back and stop being scary. Text them and ask for your shit." She said reaching for Taurus food.

I rolled my eyes ignoring her comment.

One cute thing that I noticed about them was that wherever we eat Taurus would leave one item of food on his plate for my mom because she's a greedy bitch. Yet I still find it cute.

After dinner, I go get ready for bed. I do the regular, hygiene, get dressed, and wrap my hair up.

When I lay in bed two things happen: I knock out or my delusional fantasies come.

Those are the only things that keep me occupied at night when it's time for bed but tonight was a little different.

I've always lived by a schedule and although I knew it would get damaged once I graduated I was just never prepared.

All the things that come with being a 'young' adult are hard.

All of that shit builds up and you honestly start to question whether you're truly built for adulthood or not.

Except my situation is worse, with all these thoughts going through my head, my anxiety is feeding off.

So now I'm back on my normal medication. I do feel better but only temporarily and I'm not telling my mom because she'll just take me back to the doctor.

Yet I contradict myself because I know I need a doctor and my mom is the person who is causing this stress. I won't say anything.

I sigh, turning over and getting comfortable I start to drift to sleep.

I decided to table my thoughts, I am too pretty to be feeling this stress. But before sleeping a small voice in my head said 'I hope to dream about D5.'

Damn, why am I so delusional?

-🫶🏾-

"What are you wearing today Sookie?" Lola said to me on FaceTime.

We exchanged numbers at the brunch but never got to call until now.

"I'm wearing a grey tank top with black pants," I said touching my hair.

'Imma just wear my hair out.' I thought, fluffing out my hair, trying to make it full all over.

"You a basic bitch huh," she said smiling.

I stopped my movements and looked down at my phone in confusion.

I never thought of myself that way. I act the way I act and dress the way I dress for me. I don't do anything for anyone and that's not going to change.

So if me acting that way is 'basic' then I'm basic.

"Um...I guess," I said lowly, I resumed fixing my hair, I didn't want her to know I was offended.

"Sook, I didn't mean that in a bad way, you're just a simple girl," she said with a reassuring smile, trying to lighten my mood.

"Oh'" I said deciding not to say anything. I don't know why I act like this but I need to change.

"Anyway, what you getting ready for?" she said glancing at me with a telling look.

"I was gonna get my nails done they need a re-do," I said looking at my nails.

I haven't gotten my nails done in a while, but I don't do much with them. I guess cause I'm a basic bitch.

"Great-" she said clapping her hands and standing up.

"Me and Cameron we're gonna get our nails done at 12:00. Can we get them done together?" she asked pouting — her face all in the camera.

She asked a question when we first got on the phone asking if we can go somewhere. It was hard for me to say no since she called me while I was getting ready.

I brushed off her question in hopes that she would forget, but I was mistaken.

"I guess, just send the address." I said in defeat, I really can't have shit.

Squealing she jumped up and down in contentment. After she calmed down she said she would send me the address to the nail shop  before hanging up.

A few minutes later I got a text, I figured it was Lola sending me the address so I paid it no mind.

That was until I got 3 more texts.

'Who the hell is blowing up my phone?' I questioned in confusion.

Grabbing my phone I look at the number notice if that it's a number.

'Fuck gon' on?' It read. Looking at the text with a scrunched up face I decided to text this person to get the hell off my phone.

321-***-****

Yo
Fuck gon on 

who are you?

D
Shit, ya want ya shit

my purse? yea I want it

Shit meet me at this address
Don't be late ion like my time wasted gurl

okay, what time?

11:00

~

Shit! I threw my phone on the bed in embarrassment and frustration. Why would he choose today to give me my shit back?

The day after brunch Ora taunted me by stating that she gave D5 my number. So for the rest of that day I was on high-alert.

Any notifications or buzzes on my phone had me panicking. I would make scenarios in my head about how he would respond and what I would say.

But after he didn't text the first 24 hours I figured he forgot. At that point, I didn't even care about my purse, I was just happy he wasn't texting me.

Calming my nerves I grab for my phone to see how much time I have before I go. Now that I'm meeting D5 I need to look good.

Looking at the time it read 10:40. I mentally cry.

I woke up feeling like I was going to have a great then this shit happens.

Sighing, I get my things, getting ready to go. Making it downstairs I take my pills and some pineapple with me before mumbling goodbyes to my parents.

Getting settled in my car I mentally pray that today is a great day.

-🫶🏾-

It's 10:50 and I just arrived at the location he sent me. It was an outside mall with several shops, stores, and activities to do.

I don't go many places so I was very amazed. The place he wants us to meet is a bakery. I found that surprising but cute nonetheless.

I was hesitant about walking in, my thoughts taking over but I decided to thug it out.

Finding in the bakery and walking in, a strong chocolate scent hits my nostrils. It smells so good.

I look around to see quite a few elderly people sitting down enjoying some pastries. Some had cakes, bagels, muffins, etc. Some meals were paired with coffee or tea.

Falling into my temptations I decided to buy food.

"Hey, sweet pea, what can I get for you?" the lady at the resister said.

"H-Hi, can I get a cocoa croissant with vanilla coffee and fruit please." I said nervously, putting my hair behind my ear.

I rarely order by myself so whenever I do it's a edgy feeling.

"It's that all honey-" she said but stopped, looking to the side of me.

"What's up, nephew? What are you going here?" She said to the side of me.

Immediately I felt a strong presence beside me, along with a strong smell.

I peek at my side and see D5 standing slightly behind me in his glory.

He was wearing a regular grey shirt, black pants, and a black jean jacket, along with his attire he has 2 big Cuban links on his chest.

For some reason his jewelry makes his skin shiny and clean looking.

"How you auntie?" he said, his voice booming through my ears.

"Good baby, let me get this girl and imma get to you." she said to D5. She averted her eyes to me ready to speak again but D5 cut in again.

"Nah, I got her-" he said stepping a foot closer to me, our shoulders touching.

I got a little uncomfortable with him so close to me, so I stepped to the side a little.

"Shit, lemme get a egg n' cheese croissant and uh green tea, 2 sugars, and fruit." he said scratching his head, moving closer to me again.

"No, you don't have to pay for me." I said nervously, I don't know why he wanted to pay for me. It was cute and all but my daddy told me to never let no one pay for me.

"Ya good, shits dead, I'a pay." He said licking his lips looking down a me.

I looked at him for a quick second then turned back to the lady. I can't hold eye contact for shit.

"Dee that's so nice of you. Why you'n never did that fa my children nigga?" she said playfully, reaching her hand out to him for money.

I glanced at him to see him reaching in his pocket with a stale face on, guess he didn't find her joke funny.

"It's $15.79, y'all can take a seat, ya food is coming," she said taking his card and walking off.

After walking away we stood there in silence for about a minute. I was too anxious to move. This fine man willingly wanted to meet up with me and paid for my food, who am I, his momma?

Feeling a tap on my arm I move to face him but can't when I'm pulled somewhere then shoved in a seat.

Glancing around I see we're sitting in a booth — him sitting across from me in his essence.

"Ere' ya purse." he spoke, accent seeping through his tongue.

I took it and immediately checked to see if all my belongings were still there. Although I was glad he didn't text, I still had things in the purse that I needed.

"Um...where's my airpod case?" I say nervously. I didn't want to make it seem like he took my stuff but I was raised to like no felon.

Silence. Despite him being on his phone I thought he heard me. I nudge the table to get his attention for the second him, this time he looked up.

I raise the mini bag with AirPods in it so he can see. D5's eyes changed from confusion to understanding.

He sat up a little before he spoke, "Ion really know wat happened, just know I got ya new ones, they in the car," he said, his eyes moving vertically on my body before moving back to his phone.

I hummed before putting the bag back in purse. After making sure I had everything else his auntie came with our food.

"Oh, so y'all met here, this a date?" She asked, pointing at us, but not before placing our food before us.

"Yea," he said reaching for his food.

I shot my eyes up at him in surprise, I don't know if he was joking but I didn't say anything. Shit, he feeding in to my delusions.

She gasped in surprise, looking at me and D5 in shock. I looked off the side thinking she gonna say something when I feel her sitting next to me.

"Aunt Jane, what the fuck you doin'?" D asked looking at her with annoyance.

"What? You ain't never had a girl. I'm excited!" She said looking at him with a "smart-ass" look, then peeked at me with kindness.

"What's ya name, Love?"

"My name is Sharina, but ya can call me whatever." I said taking a bit of my fruit.

"Really, that's so pr-" she started but I heard a sigh across from the table so I looked up to see D5 poking holes into his aunt head.

"Age?"

"17," I said swallowing my food and reaching for my croissant.

"17?! Did you just turn 17, love?" She yelped, looking at her nephew with concerned eyes.

I was a little confused but spoke nonetheless. "No, I'm turning 18 this year." I said laughing anxiously.

"You going to college? Wait you going to his college?" she asked once more, getting in my face.

"Jane, stop drilling ha you all in ha face." he said pushing her away from my face.

She backed up a little but held her face with her hands in interest.

"Yes, I am going to college but don't know which one yet." I said finishing my sandwich.

"Which one? Girl, how many accepted you?"

"5."

"5! Oh, you got you a keeper." she said looking at him.

He raised his eyebrows in agreement and smiled but it seemed sarcastic. Jane didn't like his expression therefore, they started arguing.

Choosing not looked intrigued I decided to check my phone. I look and see a text from Lola, I press it.

Lola Lolipop

Are you here?
Me and Cameron are here, tell 'em when you come.

I'm here, just getting food I'm coming .

Okay Sook

-🫧-

I look up to see both of them fuming, I must have really blocked them out because I didn't know it got this heated.

"Foe' shut the fuck up, ian never comin' 'ere again." he said calmly but threatening. I noticed that he never raised his voice, not in the past and not even now even though they we're arguing.

"Sorry to interrupt but I have to go. Thank you for the food and my purse." I said looking at him in appreciation.

I also smiled at his auntie, even though they were arguing she was still nice to me — nosy but nice.

"Shit I'a walk ya out," he said getting out the booth, Jane following him.

I grab my fruit and drink and stand up when I hear "Nobody heard from you in months and you decided to show up here dating a fucking 17 year old?-"

I was shocked, what the hell I gotta do with it.

"You out here being mysterious n' shit not knowing you hurting us. You still in that lifestyle? You still selling and holding guns nigga?" she said sizing him up, but not before pointing in his face.

He sat there and said nothing. He has a bored expression on his face. I can tell by her words that she has said those words multiple times, whether it was to someone else or him.

Rubbing his mustache he said "Let's go."

Guess what I did, I went. But not before hugging Jane and thanking her.

"Bye, Love." she mumbled sweetly before taking off her hat and patting her head.

"Where ya goin'?" he said, looking down at me once again. But this time in anger.

"I-I'm going to get my nails done. It's somewhere around here, I can go by myself." I said turning to walk away.

"Nah, imma come." he said grabbing my arm and taking me somewhere. Maybe be knew where it was but honestly I didn't care he was touching me.

When we made it I saw Lola and Cameron looking at colors to get for their nails. I cleared my voice and they both looked up in surprise, obviously.

"Oh Sookie, look what we have here." she said moving her eyebrows up and down.

Only to stop when she looked at D5.

"Anyway, we were looking at colors do have one you want?"

"No, I'm just getting the regular, nude," I said looking at my nails. Something about nude, does it for me.

"Oh ok, they have a nail artist ready fa you." Lola said pointing at a woman sitting down.

I start walking over there but feel something slowing me down. Then I remember D was still holding on to my arm.

I decide not to say anything, Imma let him do him.

"Hi, baby. Sit down, sit down. This yo man?" she stated, her hand going every-which-way — pointing at everything but the last thing D.

I just stood there, looking at him and her, trying to figure out what to say.

"Ya want nails done?" she said asking D5.

"Yuh, get what she got. Nude shit." he said sitting down at another station.

"Sit down, sit down. Let's go." The lady urged. When I sat down I saw Lola and Cameron sitting next to me ready to chat.

-🫶🏾-

"Okay, girl yo all done. Member take picture." Yona, the nail artist, said waving at me.

I wave at Lola and Cameron a goodbye after walking up to D5, his nails took shorter time so he waited for me. So cute.

"Imma walk ya to ya car." he said, lowly. I can tell he was in a better mood now.

We walked to my car in silence, when we got there he spoke and said "Lemme see ya nails."

But before I could show him he took my hands to see for himself.

"Shit straight."

"Let me see yours." I said trying to make conversation. Even though I was nervous this whole time but him being here was still nice.

He showed me his nails, they were are so clean. Let me take a picture. I took one before he could protest about anything.

I got in the car after saying my 'goodbye' and 'thank you' for him hanging out with me.

Today turned out better then expected. I thought while driving home.

-🫧-

moly- hi, y'all this was a long chapter and kinda boring but y'all needed something.

i'm thinking of getting Sharina pregnant early. what y'all think?

do y'all watch housewives? if you do tell me which ones. i want y'all's opinions on them.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

153K 4.6K 23
|| 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 ||
32.5K 2.1K 22
"ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ."
216K 8.9K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
ROLL UP Por pookiehugs

Novela Juvenil

92.1K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHH🌚💕