skyfall | ATLA!Various

Von SakurasMommy

(๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ด๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต, ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ.. ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต) ๐–  ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž... Mehr

๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐•บ๐–“๐–Š
๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐–†๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ
๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–ž๐–‘๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™
๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–˜
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ

๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–”๐–“๐–Š

356 16 1
Von SakurasMommy

✯༄✯

Y/N'S HAIR BLOWS SOFTLY in the wind as she looks upon the city.

The general scenery would be amazing. Spectacular even as she gazed upon Omashu.

Except, it wasn't in awe. It was bewilderment as she stared at the giant red fire nation symbol on the walls of the famous city.

Omashu has been compromised...

She held out her arm and her kusagaki crow landed upon her outstretched arm, looking at her curiously. "Hello." She said, softly. It's a male crow, named after her deceased brother, Michikatsu.

"Please relay a message for me." She continued and Michikatsu pecked her arm. "Of course, Caw!"

Y/n took that as a signal to sit down by the trunk of a tree.

Michikatsu sat on top of her bent knee as she grabbed some parchment and a fountain pen, quickly writing a letter.

Bumi.

I have seen Omashu has been compromised. I can only assume the worst, but hope you're okay. I hope this letter gets to you swiftly regarding my concerns on your well being as well as Omashu's.

If you need backup, I'm one bird call away.

Your friend, Y/n Tsugikuni.

She rolled up the parchment and tied it with red ribbon and attached it to the leg of Michikatsu.

"Please get this to Bumi, discreetly. We don't know how bad Omashu has been compromised and high ranking officers of the fire nation may reside within those walls." Y/n said to Michikatsu who blinked.

"Roger, Caw!" He said, before flying off towards the walls of Omashu.

Y/n stood up. Since Omashu has been taken over, she would need a new place to reside. She grabbed the map from her pants pocket and opened it.

Her eyes land on a wealthy town not far from her own location.

Gaoling.

She memorised the route before pocketing her map. She knew Michikatsu would find his way back to her. He always does.

So for now, she lifted the earphones from dangling from her shirt and placed one bud in her left ear before placing her head back. She clicked the play button on the walkman attached to her belt and let the music flood her ears.

. . .

Y/n Tsugikuni!

I must say, I was surprised on the arrival of your crow and letter. In fact, your crow is writing this for me now since I'm trapped in a metal box. Haha.

Everything is fine. I've got it under control, thank you.

All I'm going to do is listen, and wait.

I hope this letter isn't compromised.

Your amazing friend, Bumi.

Y/n left the tree that morning to Gaoling. She partially understood his intentions and decided not to question it.

It was night time when she was ambushed.

They didn't stand a chance.

Demons. Not surprising.

She unsheathed her katana and held it in front of her in a firm, trained grip before she disappeared in a blur.

She sliced her sword through the air to rid it of the demon blood and sheathed her sword slowly as she heard multiple heads thunk to the ground behind her.

She continued on her journey like nothing happened as the ashes of her foes float through the air.

Gaoling was just up ahead. If demons were roaming around the walls of Gaoling, it would be a problem.

She saw Gaoling in the distance and stretched out her senses. When she got to the walls of Gaoling, she would do a quick sweep for demons.

She broke through the forest edge, continuing across the narrow dirt path as Bohemian Rhapsody blasts in her ears. Queen isn't a native Japanese band, it's an English one. A language used in small towns and cities in Earth Kingdom.

She wasn't bad with the English language, but she wasn't fluent either. She knew Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Italian — which was used in the Fire country, but English was one of the hardest languages to learn.

There's six languages in total — Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Asian, Italian and English.

Spanish and Asian was native in the southern water tribe. Some of it anyway, they're slowly dying languages as the water tribe also speaks Japanese. The Northern Water tribe speaks Korean and Japanese.

English and French are used in the Earth Kingdom, but less than 0.1% of the earth kingdom speak French. About 25% of the earth Kingdom speak English and the rest is Japanese.

In the fire nation, Japanese and Italian is their native. Originally, only the fire nation spoke Japanese a couple hundred years ago before the war until it was taught to every single nation.

Due to every knowing Japanese, the countries developed their own languages and called them names. Since every other nation was making up languages, the fire nation created their other language, Italian.

It's hard to learn the other nations languages since they're very closed off, so they don't teach to outsiders very much. If you have the right tools to learn the language, then you could be recognised as someone from that nation or a friend.

Y/n's train of thought is cut off as she made it to the walls of Gaoling. The sun would rise in a few hours.

"Caw! Demon up ahead, Caw!" Michikatsu squawks quietly from the air ahead. She nods and starts running ahead, through the gates of Gaoling.

"Give me a precise location of the demon." Y/n ordered, her voice low as she runs through the town.

"The Beifong Residence!"

"Got it." She muttered, jumping onto a roof and jumping from building to building before she entered the Beifong estate by jumping over the wall.

She saw a few guards dead by the back of the estate. She saw a window forced open, scratch marks on the wood. She jumps through the window, seeing a tall demon, about 6,5 about to strike down at a sleeping girl with black hair.

Y/n tackled the demon away as it swiped its claws down. The girl woke up, but Y/n paid no attention to her for the moment as she wrested the demon.

She grabbed with her bare hands and threw it out the window. "What is that thing? It's heartbeat isn't normal!" The girl asked, shocked. Y/n looked at her.

She's blind.. but she can hear it's heartbeat... impressive.

"...It's a demon." Y/n replied before the demon launched through the window and tackled Y/n. "I thought demons were a myth.." The girl muttered, turning her head in the general direction of their little brawl.

Y/n grunted as they roll around the room.

"..No." Y/n replied as she slammed into the demon, wrapping her arms around its waist and jumping out the window.

She kicked it away from her before it could slice her and unsheathed her sword. The girl was climbing out the window, her bare feet hitting the grass.

Suddenly, four earth pillars restrained the demon and Y/n disappeared in a blur, slicing its head off. "You killed it..?" The girl whispered, her pale green eyes widening.

"A demon is a heartless creature. It survives of the consumption of human flesh. It can't go in the sunlight so everyone is mostly safe during the day. But they lurk during the night." Y/n explained, slicing her sword through the air and getting rid of the blood upon her blade as the demon disintegrated.

"It can be killed with a weapon made out of Nichirin, preferably a nichrin blade. One slice to the neck and they will die since it's their weak spot. They disintegrate, turning into ashes. They can regenerate and have enhanced abilties like speed, strength. They also have special abilities called blood demon art." Y/n continued.

"But- you killed it." She said slowly.

"It's either I kill it, or we both be eaten alive by the demon. I am a demon slayer. I protect humanity from such creatures during the night. I'm sorry you had to experience this and I hope you can forgive me for... trashing your room." Y/n said, sheathing her sword and bowing her head in apology.

"I forgive you, if you clean it up." She said, grinning slightly feral. Y/n blinked but nodded.

She wanted to know how this girl could hear someone's heartbeat so clearly.

But she didn't want to seem rude. So she climbed through the bedroom window and held out a hand to the girl who took it and helped her inside.

Y/n started to clean the room, she never has had such a request before. Normally it's favours done by her like protection for a week or an escort to the next town over. Never cleaning someone's room.

She glanced back at the girl a few times.

"I can feel you staring holes into my head. What's up, demon slayer?" The girl asked, laying back against her pillow.

"...I was curious about your ability to hear heartbeats." Y/n said before widening her eyes slightly and bowing.

"Sorry about the lack of manners, I forgot to introduce myself. Y/n Tsukiguni." She was so glad this person could speak Japanese.

"I didn't understand the first half." The girl muttered.

Well, maybe not fluent Japanese but pretty good.

"Oh, uh.." Y/n trailed off.

"Sorry about lack of manners, forgot to introduce m'self. I am Y/n Tsugikuni." Y/n said in broken English. The girl smirked in amusement at the attempt.

"Toph Beifong, and don't you forget it, sword girl." Toph said, flicking dirt from under her nails.

"Nice to meet you." Y/n bowed her head before continuing to clean.

A small friendship was born that night.

The sunlight peaked through the window.

Well... that morning.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.1M 109K 95
The story of the girl behind it all.
4.2M 153K 59
~NOT EDITED~ ~RE-WRITTEN VERSION AS FROM 09 JANUARY 2023~ A princess. The first thing that come to your mind when you think of a princess is someon...
63.3K 3.2K 93
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
11.7K 207 11
Just a book of my ideas for Avatar twow various x fem!reader fanfics (It's mostly like a crossover) Female readers only! (Sorry boys) The ideas: 1...