Boutique hubS and herS

Od LocalAuntie5

Boutique hubS and herS is a fashion store owned by Nico and Nicole with loads of romance, steamy affairs, dee... Více

Heat at the Boutique
Honey, I'm home
Love clouds in the club
Unexpected commitments
Wedding bells and family hell
Sailing ship
Wedding day
After the wedding.
Blues
The truth and lies
Sexual healing
Blind king
King has it all
Beating hearts
Deal with the devil
Tough love
Drunken orgasm
Many moons
Welcome King's
To the take over.
Panties down
Two is a party, three is a crowd
Three is a crowd
Confused inlove
Troubled by truth
Tears and Joy
The begining or end?

Love in the Club

4.2K 12 0
Od LocalAuntie5

Veronica searches for another top as Nicole tore her's.
Nicole is fixing her clothes hair and make up while Mr Mavis is catching his breath.

Veronica picks up the tray with the cold coffee and tea, looks at Nicole and wink as she turns around and walks towards the door.

"So Mrs Lewis, we on for dinner tonight?" Mr Mavis ask

"Sure Mr Mavis, we have to get a solution on reaching 5 stars" Mrs Lewis responds with a giggle.

Mrs Lewis leads Mr Mavis to the door and they enter the shop.
As Mr Mavis and Mrs Lewis reach the shop door they see Veronica and Mr Mavis turns around and thanks her for the tea.

A few minutes later Mr Lewis enters the shop, Mrs Lewis is in her office busy laying on the couch talking to suppliers.
As Mr Lewis walks in he notice Mrs Lewis changed clothes and she is wearing his favourite short black dress, black heels with loose hair and a head band.
He closes the office door and sit on the couch accross from Mrs Lewis watching her as she is busy working on deals with suppliers.

Mr Lewis drift off into fantasy world admiring his wife's perfect body while she is laying on the couch.

Those legs waiting to be spread, Mr Lewis sits and stares at his younger wife for 5 minutes and could feel himself getting hard.

He stands up from the couch and leans towards Mrs Lewis placing a kiss on her forehead then walks towards the door, before he can open the door, Veronica opens the door and Mr Lewis tells Veronica to tell Mrs Lewis his going to the club they have a meeting and he will meet her at 15:00 at the house for lunch.
She nods and walks towards Mrs Lewis, Mrs Lewis points towards the couch and Veronica sits on the couch, busy with the stack of papers on the coffee table.

Mr Lewis arrives at the club, already horny as hell.
He goes straight to his office.
His office is on the second floor, where he has a big window where he has a full view of every corner of every part of his club.

He gets in his office, throw himself a wiskey on the rocks and lean against the window sill looking out on the club floor.

The club door opens, the day shift bouncer greets the tall girl standing in the door.

She is perfect, Super skinny body, long black hair hanging down her back and reaches her ass, eager eyes, perfect lashes, Lips like an angel, very kissable neck, about size 34B breasts perfectly in place, nice belly with a belly ring and a tattoo on the side of her belly, perfect waist, round ass, super sexy leggs and heels.

Mr Lewis walks to his table and phones Millie the bar tender and ask him who is the girl that the bouncer just let in, "The new girl sir, she is starting today, she will only be dancing and do no bookings."

Mr Lewis gets a turn in his tummy, just like the day he met his wife, 10 years ago.

Mr Lewis tells the bar tender, Millie to send her up to his office, and to cancel all his meetings for the rest of the day.

Mr Lewis still stand at the window, still watching the new girls perfect body.

She orders a water with lemon on the side, just like my wife, Mr lewis thinks.

She then walks with the club security ,Amir, through the hallway to the stairs that lead to Mr Lewis office.

Mr Lewis can't wait to meet the " new girl"

There's a knock on the door, Mr Lewis respond and let them in.

"Good day boss, you wanted to see Sally." Amir said.

"Yes, thank you Amir, you can go please close the door on your way out and don't allow anyone on this floor." Mr Lewis says to Amir

Amir nods and walk into the hallway, closed the door.

"Hello Sally, I'm Nico Lewis, owner of Strip tease night club and hotel, I heard you applied for a dance only position with us, and I must say you look far better in person than on the pictures you sent with your CV." Mr Lewis tells her pointing at the printed cv on his desk, while not breaking eye contact with Sally.

"Yes Mr Lewis, I'm Sally, I'm 22 years old, I have no children, no boyfriend, I moved here 2 months ago, I applied for the job to pay for my studies." Sally told Mr Lewis while looking him straight in the eye, smiling perfectly.

"Why do you want to dance?, Have you worked at a club before? And Why did you choose to only dance?" Mr Lewis ask while adoring her perfect face and body

"Well I started dancing when I was small, and only discovered pole dancing when I was 15, on my 16th Birthday my sister built me my own club lounge on the farm and had a pole installed so I can practise dancing, I never worked at a club before, but when I turned 18 I danced in my own lounge infront of customers for the first time and loved every moment of it, I danced every weekend, I only dance as we grew up on a farm and were raised with different beliefs, please don't think less of me but I'm still a virgin sir, so I prefer only dancing, pole dance and strip tease and I'm thinking about golden showers too." She responded looking very shy.

"WOW"
Mr Lewis responds speechless.

"Do you mind dancing for me, I need to see some action before placing you on the floor and finalizing the contract of appointment?" Mr Lewis ask Sally.

Sally nods her head, give Mr Lewis a smile and says:
"For sure Mr Lewis, do you mind if I dress for my dance please?"

"Yes sure darling, I will go wait outside and you can call me when your done." Mr Lewis says in a gentle, hungry voice.

"No Mr Lewis, please stay, this is something I have to get used to." Sally says while getting clothing from her back pack

"If you insist" he says and pours himself and her each a wiskey on the rocks and sits on the couch facing the small stage with a pole in his office.

Mr Lewis watches her as she takes out her crop top, wearing no bra, her breast firm, her nipples standing perfectly, she bends forward taking out the denim short she has on, giving Mr Lewis the perfect view of her tight ass, the black g-string fitting perfectly on her 2 buns, left only in heels, she turns to Mr Lewis and ask:

"Do you prefer black or red Mr Lewis?"

"Red, if you don't mind Sally" he says while adoring her perfectly shaped naked body.

She turns around, takes out a red lingerie set, she bends forward taking out the g-string she's wearing, Mr Lewis feels himself dripping while staring at her perfect ass, giving him a nice view at her untouched pussy lips, she puts on a red g-string with a string of diamonds at the back that fits her perfectly, she puts on a matching red bra with diamonds and throughs her hair to the back.
Mr Lewis loves the view and rubs over his errected penis while sipping on his glass.

Sally turns around and ask Mr Lewis:
"Is this fine sir?"

He looks at her and says:
"You look perfect, you have the perfect body."

She gives Mr Lewis a shy smile noticing his errected penis and walks toward the stage with the speaker connected to her phone.
She turns on the speaker and notice Mr Lewis looking at her, studying her body from top to heels.

She gets on stage, place her phone next to the speaker.

The song starts, pour some sugar on me of Alice Cooper.

She dances so good, Mr Lewis can't get his errected penis to go down, as Sally dances, she gets of stage, takes of her bra, showing her perfect breats, and gives Mr Lewis a Lapdance.

Mr Lewis can't help himself and reaches for Sally's breasts, Sally moves closer to Mr Lewis, putting her breast in his face allowing him to touch and kiss them.
She takes his hands and place it on her ass. He grabs her and pulls her closer while bitting gently on her perfect nipples.
She moans and feels her virgin pussy gets wet.

The song stops, Sally gets up from Mr Lewis's lap and walks towards the stage.

Her sexy legs looking like it's meant to walk for me, her ass shaking like its meant to shake for me, Mr Lewis think while looking at her as she walks to disconnect the speaker from her phone.

She leans on the pole looking at Mr Lewis and says:

"I could not help but to notice your very errected penis Mr Lewis, I'm a virgin and will remain a virgin until the day I get married, but I can think of a way to help you get that mr of you down."

Mr Lewis looks at Sally and responds:

"Please do Sally, cause this won't go away by it's self"

Sally walks of the stage towards Mr Lewis, looking at him with shy eyes, licking her lips.
She goes down on her knees infront of Mr Lewis looking him in the eyes and says:

"I'm unexperienced in this, but I'll give it my best shot."

Mr Lewis is speechless and just nods.

Sally opens his pants, holding his penis in her hand, slowly stroking it, Mr Lewis lays back and watch her perfect small hands on her penis and says:

"Sally, only do it if you want to, don't feel forced, you've got the job even if you don't want to do this."

She looks at Mr Lewis and gives him a naughty smile.
Sally leans forward and puts his dick in her mouth while still slowly stroking it, she puts it in deeper and goes up and down, turning her tongue around the tip of his dick, her thick lips looking perfect on his dick, she plays with his balls.
She takes in his whole penis and goes up and down a few times, just before he cums he pushes her away, he grabs her and start kissing her, he lays her on the couch and kisses her perfect build body all over, avoiding to touch her virgin pussy, which he really wants.
As things gets all steamy she takes his hand and leads his hand to her shaved pussy and whispers in his ear:
"Mr Lewis, Make me cum but without putting anything in my pussy please."
He looks her deep in the eyes and ask her:
"Are you sure honey?"
Without thinking twice Sally nods yes and moves her ass up rubbing her wet virgin pussy against his hard dick, he kiss her lips and then her neck while moving his dick slowly up and down between her pussy lips on her clit, making her soaking wet.
He kisses her from the neck to her breasts, making her gasp, he nibbles her perfect nipples while squeezing her boobs with his hands, she starts moaning louder and it turns him on more, he starts moving his penis on her pussy faster and faster, she grabs his back and scratch it open, and that turns him on more, he bites her nipples a little harder, his penis moving perfectly between her thick pussy lips up and down pressing against her clit making her wetter and wetter, the scratches on his back gets deeper and deeper, he kisses her neck again, biting it softly, she moves her lips to his, he moves faster and faster as he is about to cum, she grabs him tighter, throws her head back and he kisses her breast holding it tightly while making sure he stays on the right spot, she scratches him as she cums on this penis moving up and down on her clit, stroking perfectly between her thick pussy lips, as she screams and the heat of her cum touches his penis, he moves faster and faster making her moan harder and harder, she cums all over his penis again, this time scratching him deeper, he moves faster and faster, enjoying the heat of the virgin pussy on his penis, right on the verge to cum on her pussy, she cums again making his orgasm bigger, she pulls his hair while moaning louder and he cums on her pussy.
She feels the sudden heat, looked at him and smiled shy.
He kiss her and says :
"Thank you Sally, this was great, your great."

She just looked at him smilling.

Mr Lewis put on his clothing looks at her and tells her to lay for a moment, he will return in a minute, he leaves the office and closes the door behind him.
He walks to a door not far from his office door and opens it.
He enters the door.
A big room, with a bed covered with white sheets, built in wardropes, with a dark wooden bedroom set, to the left side another door that leads to a bathroom, the bathroom is big and elegant with a shower, basin, small cabinet,toilet and bath.

He walks towards the bath and runs the tub.
He opens the cabinet and takes out a jar, the jar is filled with dried red roses.
He takes 2 hands full of dried roses and throws it in the tub.
He closes the tap and puts the jar back in the cabinet.
He takes out a pack with candles and places it around the bath tub.
He takes out his mobile and phones the barman, requesting he sends up their most expensive bottle of wine with 2 glasses and a ice bucket.
He goes to the stairs and Millie gives him the things he requested.
He goes back to the room and put it on the side of the bath tub.

He returns back to his office.
Sally laying on the couch where he left her, her body slightly covered with his jacket still showing enough to arouse him again.

"Sally, would you please come with me, I have something for you darling?" Mr Lewis says

She nods and gets up reaching for her clothing.

"Don't get dressed, you can walk with me naked, I love watching every part of your body and besides, no one can enter this floor."

She smiles and follow him.

"Mr Lewis, thank you for the great time, I've played with my clit before but never cum, you showed me the most amazing time yet."

Mr Lewis feels amazing, he walks behind her and grabs her as she finished speaking.
He presses her against the wall, right next to the door to the other room, he picks her up so her legs wrap around his body, he kisses her, they both enjoy every moment.
He carries her into the bedroom that he prepared for her, lays her down on the bed covered with white sheets and kisses her all the way down, he opens her legs and start licking her clit slowly, still wet from the steamy orgasms they had earlier.
His hands on her breasts, his tongue playing with her clit, she moans louder as he closes his lips on her clit, sucking it hard, she pulls his hair as she orgasms again, his face all wet, he lays on top of her, kissing her lips gently.

"I could mary you" he said to her.

She just smiled and said nothing.

Mr Lewis picks her up from the bed, enjoying every moment of touching her naked body, he carries her into the bathroom and place her body in the bath he prepared earlier.

He turns around and go back to the room, she enjoyed every moment, she looks around the room, so romantic.

He returns to the bathroom with a small stool he took from the dressing table in the room. He placed it next to the tub and took a seat.
He reached for the wine and opens the bottle, takes a class and pours Sally half a glass and gives it to her.

"Thank you Mr Lewis" Sally said.

He takes the second glass and pours himself half a glass of wine, puts back the wine on the ice.

"To the magic you make happen Mr Lewis" Sally says and lifts her glass

"To you, to your body, to the moment you walked through that club entrance, to us, to our future" Mr Lewis says

"Cheers!" They both say and takes a sip.

"So Sally, the job is yours, but I'd like to get to know you better if that is ok with you"

"Mr Lewis, I thank you for the job but I don't think Mrs Lewis will approve of us getting to know one another better, besides I don't want to get on her bad side" She says.

"Enough with the Mr Lewis, call me Nico, and darling don't worry about Mrs Lewis, I've been searching for a second wife the past 3 years but I could not find the right one until you walked through that door, when I looked at you, I knew you were the one I've been searching for." He said.

She looks at him, feeling happy but yet unsure and says:

"Ok Fine, Nico, let us try and see where we can take this, just 1 thing, I need you to respect that we won't be having sex until we get married, should we like each other and your wife agrees to us getting married."

"Darling, I would do anything for you" he agrees

He kisses her and see that it's 14:00 and must meet his wife at the house in an hour.

"Sally, baby, I have to go I have a meeting at 15:00, relax and make yourself at home, I will be back at 17:00 and would like to take you to dinner tonight, I will send you new clothes within the next hour, you will recieve a envolope from Millie too, it's a credit card for you, I will assign a driver to you.
Relax, and then go spoil yourself and I will see you when I'm back."

He says and kisses her on the forehead.

He walkes out and closes the door, he enters a door next to the room he left Sally in.

He enters the bathroom, in the shower Candy is waiting for him, he gets in the shower with her, Candy start kissing his torso and goes down on her knees to suck his dick, she puts her lips on his dick and suck it, he pulls her up, turns her around and press her against the shower wall, lifting her leg, inserting his penis in her pussy, she moans loud as he fucks her harder and harder, he's thinking about Sally while fucking Candy, Candy moans louder, he stops, and lead her to the bedroom, he opens her legs, insert his penis in her pussy and fucks her like never before, his penis sliding in and out of her pussy, she pulls him closer with her legs as she is about to cum, she grabs him and moan louder as she cums on his dick, he takes out his penis and make her suck it till he cums, she sucks his penis and he cums all over her face.
He walkes straight to the bathroom and closes the door, jump in the shower and takes a quick shower before rushing home to see his wife.

To be contineud...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

99.6K 2K 7
Sample only, Ebook available on Apple books, Book by Barnes and Nobles, and Kobo. Links in bio ❤️ ***** "You are going to come again, but not until I...
42.6K 684 28
When I met Dylan on a long overseas flight, I thought our playful flirting would end once we landed. But when our plane crashed in the middle of the...
444K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
13.4K 132 44
Book Guide to all of my stories . . . . . . . Warning... this is not an actual complete books . . 💗💗💗