RAGE: Consume Me || BWWM

Da JLB_18

(Book 2) Amira and Rowan have been dating for almost a year. Their relationship has blossomed; it has flouris... Altro

Consume Me
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Epilogue

3

8K 290 39
Da JLB_18

Two weeks later...

Rowan usually tattoos during the week, but sometimes he shuffles back and forth between his current club and his new one to see how production is going.

Amira works Monday through Thursday, but her days end around three in the afternoon. She often has a bit of time on her hands, so when Rowan is busy, she usually goes home to unwind and relax. Tonight, however, she and he were headed to her favorite restaurant.

During the entire car ride, Amira's mind wandered constantly. She thought about any and everything—including her new tattoo. It was freshly healed, and it suited her so well. She also liked that it was easy to hide. If Amira wanted to show it off, she could, but no one except Rowan knew it was there.

They pulled up to the restaurant thirty minutes later, and Rowan went around to help Amira out of the car. "I'll admit, you do smell really good," he said.

"It doesn't irritate your nose, right—no headaches or anything?"

"No, not at all. It's very light and fresh." He already knew he liked the oil, but the long drive gave Rowan ample time to judge whether he could tolerate it or not.

"See, that's what I like to call a compromise," Amira stated.

"You look beautiful as well." He reached out to touch one of the curls framing her face.

"Thank you, sir." Amira was loving all the compliments.

"Sir?" He repeated, smacking her ass once she started walking. It had been a minute since they did anything BDSM-related, so Rowan was surprised by the sudden use of 'sir.'

He tried to soothe the sting of his slap, but Amira scurried ahead of him. "Where are you going?" His steps were much longer than hers, so he easily caught up to Amira—grabbing a handful of her ass and gripping it tightly.

"Ow," she laughed as he held on to it. She nudged his hand away once they made it inside.

Rowan had a reservation under his name, so the host gathered two menus and escorted them to the back. Amira sat down first, and Rowan followed suit. "Your server will be with you shortly," the man said.

Amira then opened the menu to look through her options. "Should I try something different tonight?"

"Yes, order whatever you want."

"But what if I don't like it?"

"Then send it back and order something else."

"That seems like too much of an inconvenience. I'll just play it safe." Rowan nodded as he then got comfortable, slouching a bit and placing his hand on Amira's thigh. She looked absolutely mouthwatering tonight, but she always did.

"Good evening, my name is—"

The young woman suddenly stopped, startled as she made eye contact with Rowan. They locked eyes for only a second, but it was his intense gaze that caught her off guard. She then quickly looked away and settled her focus on Amira.

"I'm sorry," she laughed nervously.

"It's alright. It happens more than you think," Amira smiled.

The woman straightened herself up before reintroducing herself. "Good evening, my name is Stephanie, and I will be your server tonight. Can I start you both off with something to drink?"

"Yes, I'll have a sweet tea, and he'll take a water," Amira spoke, setting her menu down.

"Okay, and are you two ready to order?"

"Yes," Amira nodded to Stephanie, deciding to go with her usual tonight. She ordered her food first before ordering Rowan's as well. She and he were simple, so they hated deviating from what they knew.

"I'm supposed to order for you, not the other way around," Rowan voiced after Stephanie had left.

"You do everything for me. The least I can do is order for you." Amira scooted back into the booth, pulling on her dress a bit to get comfortable. It was a bit tight, which made her a little self-conscious.

"Why do you keep pulling on your dress?" Rowan noted how she had done it three times already.

"I don't know, it feels too tight. I think I gained a few pounds or something."

"No, you look fine," he said, squeezing her thigh.

"Are you sure?"

"You don't believe me?"

"I do," she nodded, leaning forward to kiss his cheek.

Stephanie came back a few minutes later, but as she approached their table once again, she took a moment to really observe the couple. Amira and Rowan were two of the most eye-catching individuals she had ever seen, with their auras greatly contrasting one another. Amira resembled a delicate flower while Rowan was anything but. His sharp features were strikingly rugged, but with Amira at his side, she easily softened him. And together, they made a beautiful pair.

"Here you go." She sat their drinks down, on the verge of blushing as Rowan eyed her. "Your food should be out shortly." She then left.

"Stop making her nervous," Amira slapped his knee.

"I'm not doing it on purpose."

And from then on, Rowan and Amira had a great dinner. The conversation was good, they ate well, and their dessert was even better. Now it was time for the bill.

Amira snatched the check from off the table, but Rowan promptly took it from her before she could read it.

"Just let me see it once."

"No." He scanned it with his eyes, pulling out his wallet and sticking his card inside the book.

"Can I do the tip? I have some cash in my purse."

"No, your purse is in the car."

"I can go get it."

"No," he shook his head. "It's pointless to ask. You know I'll never let you pay for anything while you're with me."

"Fine." Amira placed her elbows on the table, pretending to be upset. "Who taught you to be such a gentleman?" Her question was seemingly harmless, but Rowan's response shocked her a bit.

"I just do the opposite of what my father did growing up," he said. Amira nodded before placing another kiss on his cheek. And in return, Rowan swiftly grabbed her and placed a proper one on her lips.

They left not long after Stephanie brought back Rowan's card and his receipt. And she thanked him for the generous tip.
.....

Rowan made one more stop for the night—a burlesque lounge. It was different—certainly more conventional in terms of erotic entertainment. It wasn't BDSM by any means, but it was still enjoyable. Rowan and Amira mainly went for the live sultry music and the private dances. If they felt like staying for a show, then sometimes they would.

"Do you want a private room or would you like to be on the floor?"

"Umm..." Amira looked at Rowan for his opinion.

"A private room is fine," he said, and Amira smiled at his choice.

"And do you want a dancer?"

Amira looked at Rowan once again. "Whatever you want," he responded. Amira thought for a second before saying yes to a dancer. A little entertainment wouldn't hurt.

"Great, follow me." The woman led them away from the main area and to a separate hallway filled with small rooms, each being separated by heavy floor-to-ceiling drapes.

"Do you know if Destiny is busy, or if she's even here?" Amira asked the woman.

"I'm not sure, but I can go find out."

"Okay, tell her Amira is looking for her." The woman nodded before showing them into their room. Then she went to go search for Destiny.

"Destiny must have left a good impression on you," Rowan said, taking a seat on the red couch. Amira went to sit normally, but he pulled her down onto his lap—just the way he liked.

"Yes, she was very entertaining. Did you not like her?"

"I did, but I mostly got my pleasure from seeing you satisfied," Rowan expressed.

"Really?"

"Yes," he nodded.

"I guess I could say the same, but also in a general sense."

"How so?" He questioned.

"Because I enjoy pleasing you—which is only natural. People in a relationship should enjoy seeing one another satisfied whether it be through sexual gratification or other nonsexual forms."

"Yes, I agree," Rowan nodded. "I always enjoy seeing you satisfied in some way."

Amira smiled at his words, easily getting lost in his eyes. They were so distracting—so pretty and blue. She wanted to run her hands all over his body, especially his neatly styled hair, but Amira settled on just laying her head on his shoulder. It's not like they had anything else to do while they waited.

Rowan didn't mind when Amira got rather touchy. He liked it, and it was somewhat humbling. His past encounters with women were never emotional, not in the slightest. He did things on his terms, and he never got close with any of them—not even his former submissives. With Amira, however, he and her often bonded through non-sexual touch, which Rowan didn't think was possible. He didn't know it was possible to connect with someone on a deeper level, outside of just sex.

Amira would sometimes sit in Rowan's lap for hours, just to vibe with him. Sometimes they would talk, and sometimes they would let the silence speak for them. Amira was just so different, so wholesome, and looking at her innocent face, no one would suspect how naughty she could be.

"I wonder what's taking so long," she voiced. And just as Amira said that, the same woman from before entered the room.

"I'm sorry, but Destiny left early today. Do you have another dancer in mind?" Amira turned to the woman, shaking her head no.

"Do you still want a dancer?"

"No, it's okay. Thank you."

"I'm sorry about that. I'll make sure to tell Destiny you were looking for her. But if you need anything else, just push the button on the table. You can also order anything on the QR code. It will take you to a menu full of drinks, appetizers, and a selection of hookahs."

"Thank you," Amira smiled. The woman left after that.

"If I had known you wanted a specific dancer, I would have called first."

"It's okay. It's not a big deal," she shrugged.

They stuck around for maybe thirty minutes before leaving. Once they arrived at Rowan's house, they just barely got through the door before pulling at each other's clothes. Amira instigated the entire thing, but Rowan would've started in the car—or on it—if it was up to him.

He wasted no time lifting Amira and carrying her into the next room. He plopped her down onto the kitchen table and tugged her panties to the floor. Amira then opened her legs wide to accommodate Rowan's body, and he took a second to remove his clothes.

Rowan chuckled when Amira aligned his penis with her entrance. He wanted to slow the pace and make her beg for him, so he simply flicked her hand away.

"What's the rush?" He smirked, pushing her flat against the table. He wasn't quite full from dinner, so he decided to feast on her pussy. Amira saw the way Rowan licked his lips and braced herself. She then moaned as he bent down to eat her out.

Rowan enjoyed pussy to the fullest extent, and he was a skilled eater. He could suck and slurp on Amira's succulent pussy all day long if she would let him.

"Oh my..." She reveled in the feeling of his tongue, pulling on her erect nipples to intensify the experience. Rowan wasn't afraid to make a mess, and he was doing so by slurping her juices up and then spitting them back onto her pussy. He couldn't completely clean Amira out—she needed to be wet enough to take his dick.

"Fuck," she moaned. Amira couldn't help but squirm as Rowan then latched onto her clit. And she flinched just slightly when he inserted three fingers. The onslaught of sensations caused Amira to squirm even harder.

"Oh, my god." Her orgasm was starting to build. "The pressure." She tried to wiggle her way up the table but Rowan pulled his fingers out and locked his arms around her thighs. She wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

"I'm about to cum," she said, Amira could feel her vagina pulsing with the need to release. Her body then grew extremely hot, and she came undone in the next second.

Rowan continued to suck on her sensitive clit until it became too much for Amira. He then pulled back and examined her. She looked perfect with her pussy dripping and her legs trembling from her orgasm. Now she was more than ready to receive his dick, and Rowan was itching to fill her up with his cum.

He fucked her on the table for a while, then they somehow ended up on the floor, and then the couch was as far as they could get. "Don't stop," Amira moaned, gripping Rowan tightly as he rocked into her. He wasn't forceful with his thrusts, but he was definitely digging her out.

"Like that?" He asked, rolling his hips.

"Mmhmm, just like that." She ran her fingers up and down his back, feeling every curve, indent, and muscle. And when Rowan eventually sped up, feeling himself near ejaculation, Amira dug her nails into his skin.

"You feel so good," he groaned, pounding into her. Amira then jerked as she orgasmed for a third time, squeezing around Rowan's dick in pulses. Most of her clenching was reflexive—it was her body's reaction to reaching its peak. But Amira also learned to intensify her grip, making it hard for Rowan to pull out if he wanted to.

He then cursed and buried himself deep, promptly shooting his load into her. Both were breathing heavily when he collapsed on top of her. And Rowan stayed in Amira's embrace until they both caught their breaths.

"You want a taste?" He asked, pulling out. She gave a languid nod, watching as he then leaned back to observe the cum seeping out of her. Rowan made sure to lap up their marinated fluids, parting her lips to further suck his cum from her vagina.

"Shit." She gripped Rowan's hair as he continued running his tongue up the center of her body—moving from her clit, to her stomach, over her belly button, between the valley of her breasts, and into her mouth for a passionate kiss.
.....

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Broken (18+) Da VeGirl

Storie d'amore

697K 20.3K 34
He was the most beautiful and enthralling man she had ever met, seductive and powerful. She was like a moth to a flame; unable to escape whatever he...
146K 8K 69
| 18+| Sequel to 'The Prince's Choice'| Newly crowned king and queen, William and Jade stand at the brink of war. Their union has enraged William's m...
5.4K 146 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
45.6K 534 26
----Warning extreme adult content and some dark themes-- Amira's looks had always made her stand out in the crowd. She looked like a mix of all thre...