Don't Blame Me

By aonungswifeyy

Lëyla, Jake Sully's oldest daughter has been promised to Aonung, the Chief of Awa'atlu's son, in order to let... More

𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

901 45 51
By aonungswifeyy

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"You guys dancing together was hilarious!" Lo'ak laughs, as he hits Lëy'las' shoulder, "you looked like you'd kill him."

"Well, if I had the choice-" Lëy'la teases as she shrugs her shoulders.

The people were making their way back, to have food, after the water ceremony had just ended.

"Tsireya, you looked beautiful" Lëy'la says.

Tsireya smiles, "I am glad my hard work paid off. I was so nervous."

"Was it your first time doing it?" Lo'ak asks.

She nods.

"Well, you did exceptionally well" Lo'ak replies.

Lëy'la nods in agreement.

Rotxo joins in, as he begins to walk next to Lëy'la.

"Hey Tsireya, you did great today!" Rotxo congratulates her.

"Thankyou" Tsireya smiles, to the point where her face began to hurt.

Lëy'la and Rotxo share a glance.

Before he could say anything, Lëy'la interrupts, "Ronal probably wants my help. I should go."

She speed walks, getting herself away.

Lo'ak looks at Rotxo puzzled, "is she avoiding you? Did something happen?"

Rotxo looked even puzzled, "I think she is but.. I'm not sure why."

"Typical Lëy'la" Lo'ak shakes his head, as he lets out a light chuckle.

"What do you mean?" Rotxo asks.

"Well, when she feels overwhelmed, she tends to avoid people. And run away. Like she's done now" Lo'ak points at her.

Rotxo looks back at Lëy'la, seeing her already past the crowd.

"Damn, she's fast" Rotxo says.

Lo'ak nods, "she's definitely scared."

"But I have not done anything to scare her" Rotxo looks back at Lo'ak, "so why?.."

"Not you. She is scared of her feelings" Lo'ak says.

"It is not like she has many feelings for Ao'nung, so it makes sense" Tsireya nods, agreeing with Lo'aks' observation.

"Well, what do I do? I do not like being awkward around her" Rotxo says.

"Just keep pushing. Eventually she'll give in" Lo'ak advices, "that what her last boyfriend did."

"She's had a boyfriend?" Rotxo tilts his head, looking at Lo'ak in shock.

"Yes. Had. Before" Lo'ak made it very clear about her no longer having anyone, "he kept pushing and pushing and eventually she gave in, told her that she was feeling left out because he never spoke to her and well.. we all know what happens next."

"What? What happened next?" Rotxo asks eagerly.

"He used it against her, she cried, they never spoke again" Lo'ak shrugs, "but it's fine, after me and Neteyam spoke to him."

"All you did was speak?" Tsireya did not believe Lo'ak could possible just 'speak' to a man that hurt his sister. Especially after what had happened with Lo'ak and her brother, after he had bullied Kiri.

"I say spoke, because.. we can not speak about the details" Lo'ak whispers.

"Is that why she is finding it hard to adjust her feelings to me?" Rotxo asks.

"It probably is. Once you break a woman's trust, there is no telling how she will overcome it" Tsireya says.

"But you must try at least. Especially after you slept with her that night-"

"What?" Tsireya stops walking, as she stands in front of Lo'ak, to look at Rotxo.

Lo'ak places his hand on to his mouth, realising he overshared information that he shouldn't have.

"We didn't.. sleep together" Rotxo shrugs.

"Rotxo!" Tsireya squeals in excitement, "tell me the truth this instant!"

"Fine fine" Rotxo comes closer, "just keep it down" he then whispers.

Tsireya looks at him.

He lets out a sigh, "that night, when Lo'ak fought with his father. Lëy'la was sat on her own and I found her and joined her. She was quite upset and well, she cried. So I stayed by her side. Eventually, she got calmer, but she cried so much it made her sleepy. I do not think she realised, that she was falling asleep herself. But she was so comfortable once she did, so I did not wish to wake her up.."

"So you stayed with her?" Tsireya asks.

Rotxo nods, "it is not like I could move. I wouldn't want to leave her alone, but half her body was on top of mine. If I moved, she'd-.."

Rotxo's voice decreases slowly, as he sees Tsireya gasp.

"...wake up" Rotxo whispers.

"Oh my Eywa!" Tsireya squeals, "wait, does Ao'nung know about this?"

"No. And do not tell him Tsireya, I mean it. Otherwise he will make her feel bad about it, and I do not wish for that to happen" Rotxo says.

Tsireya nods, "I will not tell a soul."

"Guys, stop gossiping and hurry up!" Ao'nung shouts to them, as he's walking ahead.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Everyone was gathered around the island, as they sat in families.

"Sister, you danced amazing today" Tuk says as she looks up, her eyes glowing.

"Thankyou Tuk" Lëy'la smiles at him.

"She has not stopped talking about it all morning" Jake says, "she loves it."

Lëy'la smiles at her little sister, "if you'd like, I can dance with you?"

"Really? Would you?" Tuk asks.

"Of course. Why not?" Lëy'la chuckles.

She had done eating, yet her family continued to eat.

Lëy'la began to look around, as she watched the joy on everybody's faces, being around family and friends.

She then spots Rotxo, who was sat with his grandmother.

Just the two of them.

Lëy'la looked at them with a sad smile.

She knew that they were both happy together. But to be at a ceremony, with many big families around them, it must have been hard.

"Lëy'la? What is wrong?" Jake asks, as he sees her looking into a distance.

She looks back at him, "hm? Nothing, father.. I am just done. Eating."

"You do not want any more?" Jake asks, finding it unusual.

Lëy'la loved to eat.

She nods, "I do not have an appetite for today. I am done."

"Then you should go sit with Ao'nung and his family. Talk to them. To Ao'nung" Jake says.

"As if I have not been around him the whole day. I have already spoken to him" Lëy'la says.

"Lëy'la" Jake gives her a stern look.

"What?" She looks at him innocently as she shrugs, "I am not wrong. I have been with him all day. Do you not want me here anymore, that you wish to get rid of me so easily."

"That is not what I meant" Jake gives out a sigh of exhaustion, whilst Lëy'la gives out a sigh of unhappiness.

She stood up, getting herself out the crowd.

"Where are you going?" Neteyam asks.

"I don't know. Wherever my feet decide to take me" Lëy'la replied.

She walks off.

"Jake.." Neytiri looks at him.

"I didn't mean it like that" Jake says.

"I know, but you must understand her. She wishes to be here with us and spend time with us. Yet you keep on worrying about whether or not Tonowari and Ronal are satisfied enough with Lëy'la. You over worry. Stop" Neytiri says to him.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

None of her brothers or sisters, had seen Lëy'la afterwards.

It had gotten dark out, as everyone had gotten themselves to sleep.

Well, some people.

Neteyam let's out a quiet whimper, as Ao'nung kisses his neck.

"I feel.. like.." Neteyam tries to speak, but stops as he's too flustered.

Ao'nung moves his lips away from Neteyam, "what do you feel?"

Neteyam takes a deep breath, looking down at him, into his eyes, "I feel like this is very wrong. For us, to-"

"To be doing this when I am already promised to your sister?" Ao'nung asks.

Neteyam nods.

"Neteyam. You know me and your sister have no feelings for each other" Ao'nung says.

"I know, but, if anyone were to find out" Neteyam says.

"No one will find out. I told you, this is a place where only I come to" Ao'nung whispers.

He gives Neteyam a peck, before Neteyam spoke again, "I just feel bad for Lëy'la."

"Then tell her. Tell her to just, put her feelings first, and go to the man that makes her happy" Ao'nung says.

"Maybe I'm overthinking this" Neteyam sighs.

Ao'nung chuckles softly, looking at Neteyam's puzzled face.

"What?" Neteyam asked innocent, as he looked down at Ao'nung, tilting his head.

Ao'nung shakes his had, indicating that nothing was wrong, along with a smile, before pulling him in for another kiss.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Lëy'la had been walking for quite some time now, making it further away from the marui.

From everyone.

She was walking through a couple of small bushes, before she noticed a waterfall nearby.

The water was so clear, it was like she could see the reflection of the stars floating in it.

The quieter it was, the peaceful it was, as she heard the sound of Ilu's riding around.

But she hears some mumbling coming from nearby.

She turns around, beginning to follow the sound.

Lëy'la walks quietly, not making a sound, as she begins to sniff.

"It smells like.. Neteyam?" Lëy'la had become confused.

What was he doing here?

She continued to walk, closer and closer, and when she finally saw him, she stopped in her steps, not being able to move as she looked at her brother in pure shock.

Neteyam was sat on Ao'nungs' lap, facing him, with his legs wrapped around his waist, as they were both making out.

They pull away, at the exact moment that Lëy'la arrived, causing the attention of someone from the corner of their eye.

They both turn around slowly, to see Lëy'la, who had just witnessed everything.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 844 66
"My dearest, Give all my children a kiss, tell them I think about them by day, pray for them by night, and find my best comfort in their affection. I...
10.7K 372 12
❝ Had he died, he wouldn't have felt it. His heart was kept in the chest of his beloved. ❞ Neteyam is traversing his teenage years with his family in...
13.3K 302 22
Nal'a te yina suri'ite is a 17 year old reef girl, originally from Taunui. She has a big attitude and is short tempered(such as myself).Her parents a...
149K 3K 17
female oc X Ao'nung Liyanin can't help but notice a boy by the name Ao'nung, though she brushes these feelings off she still can't deny how she real...