Blank Canvas

Autorstwa purplepocketninja

Talia's parents have parted ways a few years ago. Now, her mother is marrying again. But to a different perso... Więcej

Epigraph
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Author's Note

8 0 0
Autorstwa purplepocketninja

Hi there!

Just wanted to tell all of you readers, wanderers and lurkers alike that I appreciate you all for being here.

Feel free to ask any question related to the story or voice out any concern that you have. I promise I will try my best to get back to you as soon as I can. I am not always online but I do check in often.

I might come up with a working schedule for new chapters to be published once I figure things out.

This story is set in the Philippines and I tried my best to incorporate life as I know it living here in my beloved home country as best as I could. There is room for nuance, still. I do recognize that. I may have painted a minuscule picture but interpretation and appreciation is relative to each reader.

I wrote the majority of this novel for NaNoWriMo years and years ago. After finishing the story, I found it difficult to find a right place for it and there was a time when I thought this would remain unread and forgotten.

Speaking of NaNoWriMo, this particular story was something that I wrote out of my sheer passion for art. This is the main reason why art is a tacit main character in this novel. Art has uplifted me numerous times in my life and the best way that I can honor that wondrous kinship is to express my gratitude by writing about it.

This novel is by definition already complete and done. I already wrote an end. I do edit small details at times before I publish a chapter. Minor ones, not affecting the general plot and character development.

THANK YOU!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

208K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
464 7 26
One day Talia wakes to find herself on an island with no idea who she is or where she came from. However, this is no ordinary island. On it lurk mons...
14.3K 2.1K 47
Cover made by @QueenCamaron How well does someone TRULY know someone? Talia Elbaz couldn't be more happier. She's got everything: wealth, beauty...